Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

+8
cadet feels
Be~Happy<3
the dreamer;
Atlas
乃レム乙乇
Clio
SickSadWorld
Fool on the Hill
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

Post  cadet feels Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:08 am

╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 03a7ef_7a5a563d049149ae85b7c40ebfbdd309.png_srz_101_82_75_22_0.50_1.20_0[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 Flontpng.aspx?text=.AVA%20NEWTON[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 03a7ef_7a5a563d049149ae85b7c40ebfbdd309.png_srz_101_82_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

╘════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 Tumblr_n4zs0rPk7i1qacbojo4_250[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 Tumblr_n4zs0rPk7i1qacbojo3_250

name; ava isabelle newton.
                            nicknames; evee, avalanche and newt.
                            gender; female, obviously.
                            age; twenty years young.
                            band; the co-lapse.
                            position; bass guitarist.
                            outfit; clicky

main trait; witty.
                            positive traits; clever, charming,
                            loyal, thoughtful, honest, confident, sweet.
                            negative traits; sarcastic, short tempered,
                            jealous, manipulative, sassy, procrastinator.

likes; partying, the color blue, more partying,
                            trap music, dancing, the beach and lemonaid.
                            dislikes; arrogant and cocky people, text talking,
                            slackers, high heels and cats.

mother; ariel newton.
                            father; jacob newton.
                            siblings; none.

appearance; ava stands at 5'3, her unmistakably short body a undeniable curse from her mothers side of the family. She inherited deep, hazel eyes that represent her fathers, and dark brown hair identical to his. Ava prefers to keep her long locks down majority of the time, allowing its natural wave to be flaunt around to the others. However, if she's feeling rather lazy and sluggish with ideas - she'll tie it up in a loose ponytail or braid it to the side of her head. As long as its out of her way, she'll do it. Ava will wear an even amount of makeup everyday, although when its time to preform, she experiments with it a little. She might swirl her eyeliner, apply a little more mascara; maybe even use a darker lipstick. It all depends, really. Whatever ava's comfortable with is what she'll wear/use.

history; ava was born, unlike most of her band mates, in Canada. her mother and father lived there for a couple of years and planned to stay, however, because of her fathers work - they were forced to move to California. the newtons, of course, were very disappointed about the news. both of her parents were hoping they could raise ava in their home country rather then the united states. sadly, It was not an option for them anymore, so they set off to the sun-baked city and resided there. After a year of adjusting, the family of three grew to love their new home and continued to live there. skipping through all the boring childhood years, Ava had developed a strong taste in music at the age of 14. She took lessons, gradually increasing her skills with a bass guitar. Not long after the age of 16, she knew what she wanted to do for a living, and that is - Preform in a band. Taking a big leap, she auditioned as the bass guitarist for a huge variety of bands, but stopped when she was accepted into -none other- then co-lapse. her new family.

other; nothing really. although I apologize for a crappy form. none the less, I hope this is acceptable?
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

Post  Fool on the Hill Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 am

Accepted!!
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:07 am

thank you! I can't wait to get started~
im really excited now, oh boy. *v*
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:32 am

cadet feels wrote:thank you! I can't wait to get started~
im really excited now, oh boy. *v*

The funny thing about your character's name is her middle name is my sister's name. Spelled the same exact way. You usually only see it spelled Isabel.
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Location : Livin' on a Prayer in Australiaaa. No. Not really. In the US.

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 pm

@Oldsouledhippie
haha, sorry for the really late reply. but anyways, thats pretty cool! and you're right! I rarely see Isabel spelled like 'Isabelle' anymore, and honestly, I like Isabelle much more. (spelling wise) Its kind of a personal preference in my opinion - I just think its alot cuter. and plus, you can visibly see the word 'belle' in Isabelle, and 'belle' just happens to mean beautiful in italian. c:

so yeah. sorry for rambling on, I guess? It just sort of happens when I try to explain stuff. xD
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:36 am

{ You're fine XD I agree. I call my sister 'Belle' anyway. The only time I call her 'Isabelle' is when I'm joking around with her or she's in trouble.
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Location : Livin' on a Prayer in Australiaaa. No. Not really. In the US.

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 am

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 2 220px-Stevie_Nicks_-_1977

Reserve please
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:41 pm

C'mon strugglebus, we're so close. Just two more spots. ;n; almost there
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Be~Happy<3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Hola! =^.^= What spots still need filled? I can make another character, if you'd like, to help out a bit with the slots being filled. c:
Be~Happy<3
Be~Happy<3
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Ahh I just feel it wouldn't be fair for someone to have two musicians. You know? Sorry!
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:21 am

Maybe you could start pming people loon? Oh, will slayei be rejoining?

@Happy

Maybe you could make crew member instead? We seem to be a bit short on them.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Be~Happy<3 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:24 am

Oh, ok. :P No worries, haha. =^.^= I totally understand that. I was just offering in case slots needed filled and whatnot (I don't have to have two characters, I'm fine with having just one). :3 But yeah, I can make a crew member, if that's ok with Looncall. :3
Be~Happy<3
Be~Happy<3
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:54 am

Crew members are always welcome, of course.

I'll PM people later tonight then. :P
Still nothing from Slayei. It's been over a month since she posted last on CS.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:05 am

Maybe she's been too busy? Idk, since she hasn't been on in a month, maybe you could open her spot? She wasn't very active either
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:15 am

wasnt she married/had a boyfriend and a stepchild or something? i recall her saying that she didn't come on weekends because of the stepkid/whatever

dont know
but yeah she wasnt
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 am

Yeah, I recall hearing about her having a stepkid, pretty much what Blaze said, but I mean...it's been a month.

I did end up opening the spot up, actually. Reject took the spot.

I'll PM the members who haven't posted forms up, if I can find them all. Different screen names from some of them, if I'm not mistaken.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:03 am

So, have all the spots been filled now? Or are the two open ones still open?

Fyi, I probably won't be able to post all of next week due to finals It'd be cool if we could wait another week
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 am

We'll see. I may be able to fill one of the positions. Depends if a friend wants to join this roleplay or not. We'll wait and see.
Understandable. I have finals Monday and Wednesday. Eugh.
Goldie, my friend, took the lead singer position for Co-lapse. -D
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:31 am

Hi... I'm Goldie. I've known Story (Loon I guess) for a long time... She said you guys are all really nice! So hey =)

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:32 am

Yooooo, what's up, Goldie?

Yeah, tons of names that I go by. I think, for simplicity's sake, I'm just going to go change my name real quick to Fool or Fool on the Hill.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:33 am

You shall forever be Story! But coolie broham. You do that thing. Be your own fool.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:36 am

Welcome to the roleplay Goldie!
I'm sure we're all glad to have you around~ c:
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:37 am

Some of us are friendly
others are really aggressive
|D
Probably not

Welcome to the site/roleplay/whatever it is
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 am

Me. I am hyper-aggressive. Pay no attention to the pile of bodies over there.

Cadettttt, are we going to have any troubles? Suspect Kidding ;P

Alright, so, I am in the process of messaging those that we are waiting for forms from still. It's just a handful of people.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:49 am

of course not loonn! :o ♥

Haha, I can try and message some of my friends from CS. If they join this site, then I'll surely direct them to this roleplay. c:

Hopefully they'll consider it, which im sure they will.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next