Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

+8
cadet feels
Be~Happy<3
the dreamer;
Atlas
乃レム乙乇
Clio
SickSadWorld
Fool on the Hill
12 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 am

We just have one spot open now for Co-lapse since Goldie joined :D
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

Post  Atlas Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:04 am

Awesome! So what positions are open for crew members? I'm trying to decide what Frieda (my new character) will be
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:22 am

Like...all positions...? There can be multiple positions. Like, just because I have a pyrotechnician doesn't mean there can't be more than one.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 am

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 These_redhaired_sirens_will_definitely_stop_traffic_640_40
That red hair of hers was a warning signal. To this day I laugh at how she beat those boys.

Dell Dayna Halton
[DoubleD]
The Basics
19 Years Old
Born on May 21, 1995
Female
Her favorite outfit is skinny jeans, white camisole with a flannel plaid shirt over it, black beanie.
Lead Singer, Keyboards
She is an independent pianist who don't need no man!

Looks
That hair. That fiery, outstandingly red hair that looks like a mane. She keeps it in long layers that fall to the middle of her back. It's not one color either, it's mixes between scarlet and auburn and ginger. It is an almost perfect contrast to Dell's smooth, creamy pale skin thanks to her red head genetics. She lacks one thing almost every ginger has: freckles. Not a single dark speck marks her face, though she does have faint freckles over her shoulders. She has a set of pearly white teeth, braces in her middle school years helping to line them up in neat rows. Dell colors in her eyebrows to darken the lighter red hair and usually uses darker eye makeup around her dark brown eyes. Her eyes are big dark brown orbs that compliment her face nicely, as do her light pink lips. Dell is about 5'6'' and has the developed curves of a woman her age. She weighs about one hundred and seven pounds, though she doesn't have extremely slender arms or legs. Her voice is loud and somewhat deep for a woman, but she is able to hit high notes if she practices them. Her voice is a little rough, but not like she smokes eight packs a day. It's a pleasant sound, which explains why she's the lead singer for Co-Lapse.

Personality
Dell is very confident, sassy, and flirtatious. She knows what she wants when she wants it and once she gets her mind set on something there is no stopping her. Dell is also not afraid to use her looks to accomplish her goal. Past her cunning and flirting you can find her more nurturing side. The motherly affection she give some people also comes with the protectiveness of a mother bear. Her boldness only strengthens her sassy attitude, and if anyone tries to harm her friends there is no doubt she will cause trouble of some sort. Dell is extremely stubborn and usually rejects help from others, believing she can do everything by herself. This can sometimes lead to her overstressing and snapping at people, but she usually apologizes right away. She loves singing for the band and puts everything she has into her voice, so her voice usually gets scratchy after a few gigs. She sometimes has a very laid back and chill air about her, but it usually only shows around close fiends. Basically, Dell is a bold flirt around strangers, cool and collected around friends, and a defender of her best friends.

History
Dell is from a midsized town in Missouri. She started singing in the church choir when she was seven, and has bee singing since then. She was in the theatre program in high school, usually having a minor role at best since she wasn't that hot at dancing. She participated in talent shows in school and sang at county fairs across the state. She slowly developed her vocal range, hitting both low and high notes with enough practice. She tends to over work her vocal chords and usually looses her voice after a few gigs. She has loved singing with Co-Lapsed, and after the legal ordeal that went down she's just glad to be out of the woods and on the road with her friends again. She doesn't think it's going to be smooth sailing traveling with the other bands, but Dell also thinks it won't be awful.

Other Stuff
~Dell's favorite song is probably Tanooki Suite's song Lordvessle ~ She loves the color burgundy ~ Her favorite animal is the Maned Wolf ~ She really enjoys people playing with her hair ~ She is always painting her nails ~

~*~

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 Black-hair-girl-hair-lol-smile-Favim
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle!

Razzdess Ryley Rixx
[Razz, Razzle Dazzle]
The Basics
24 years old
Born on April 28, 1990
Most often found wearing faded tshirts, baggy sweaters, yoga pants
Sound Tech
Crushing on Hale

Looks
Razzdess is little. She stands at about 5'4 and weighs around 89lbs. She has long, inky, ebony hair to her butt that is straight as a pin. It compliments her lightly tanned skin well and makes her deep green eyes seem darker. Razz has a slim face, but she has a slim everything. Arms, legs, torso, you name it. Her eyes aren't very round, but they are rimmed with thick black lashes to make them seem wider than they are. The color of her eyes is very peculiar; Her eyes are such a deep, dark green that they are nearly black in the right lighting. When her hair is pulled back from her face, they look brighter an more of a shamrock green. Razzdess doesn't have any facial freckles, but a few singular dark spots do dot her chest, belly, and back. She has a sweet, soft voice of a Southern belle, but since she doesn't talk very much, not many people get to hear the lovely voice of this young lady. Razzle is almost always cold, so she's usually wearing a baggy sweater, thick tights or yoga pants, and comfy wool leg warmers over her shoes.

Personality
Razz is very shy. She blushes at everything and likes to keep quiet most of the time. She isn't very comfortable talking, communicating mostly through looks and gestures, but she will speak from time to time. Sometimes though, Razz will connect with one or two people an once she decides that they are nice enough to talk to, she becomes a quiet little tag along, comparable to a small puppy. The most often time to hear her sweet voice is right before a gig, but her vice isn't so sweet then. Once she gets in her pre-gig-zone she will snap orders left and right. Once the show starts though, she retreats to her corner with her old time sound board. It is not uncommon to see Razz with a grin on her face, clunky headphones over her ears, and her eyes closed as she [gently] rocks out in the back corner where all the wires come from. She is most comfortable in this corner where she has control of what's going on around her. See, Razz suffers from anxiety. If she gets freaked out or scared or stressed, she has an anxiety attack. Not an attack that just lasts for twenty minutes, no, her anxiety attacks have lasted hours before. Hours of puking, dry heaving, her heart about to beat out of her chest, and uncontrollable shaking. She doesn't take medication for it, although she should, because she fears she would lose her medicine during the tour or forget to take it. If you ever see Razz curled up somewhere dark, it's best to leave the poor shy girl alone. Another thing Razz suffers from is an eating disorder. She is plagued by anorexia. The disorder was likely brought about by not having any control over her anxiety or shyness. Having control over what she puts in her body has helped her in one way, but hurt her in several others. She doesn't physically look starved, but other symptoms of the mental disease have set in.

History
Razz is from a little town in Georgia just eat of Savannah. She is from a family of divorced parents, an being an only child, was fought over and used as a pawn for several years between the two bickering ex-spouses. This most likely brought on her anxiety. She was always a quiet child, liking to play by herself rather than with other children. She was always told how to be polite, taught the correct etiquette, and was raised to be a sweet little Southern belle. You can imagine her parent's horror when they discovered she was going to college to work in theatre production, and later go on tour with a rock band after obtaining her degree early thanks to duel enrollment classes taken in high school. She left Georgia to go to college up north to obtain her degree in back stage production. She is now skilled in music and sound, lighting, and make up. After getting a job with a record company, she found out she was going to be in charge of sound for not just one band, but three. She was terrified and excited at the same time. This was her chance to see the country, but that would also mean moving from place to place with many people she didn't know and being put under who knows how much stress. She weighed the pros and cons, and soon left with Co-Lapse for their first tour.

Other Stuff
~ Razz enjoys hugs ~ She has a fluffy gray kitten stuffed animal she's had for several years in her duffle bag ~ Her favorite color is green ~ She loves Christmas because she likes giving presents to people ~

Last edited by Goldie on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 am; edited 8 times in total

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:27 am

Don't panic, guys. It's still me. I changed my name. Not feeling Looncall anymore. :P
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:38 am

what do i call you now? cuz fool seems weird

also
ill be making my crew member who was formerly gt if thats alright? or are they full?
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:42 am

What's wrong with calling me fool? ;n; You can still call me Loon. Goldie can still call me Story. It doesn't matter to me.
We still call her Vie even though her name is Kansas now, right?
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:48 am

well fine
ill just call you loon

yeah i see what you mean
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Clio Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 am

What is this? I'm sick for a few days and bam thousands of posts for me to sort through?
Okay maybe not that much, but it sure does seem like it. 

Anyway I've talked to Vie, and she said she was going to join again, but that was a week ago and I haven't heard from her since. So...
Clio
Clio
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://secondhelping.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:49 am

I messaged her and all other members last night who have not posted forms yet. Dirk responded and they said they would post forms up as soon as they could.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 am

Anyone here?

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:51 am

I am. I'm cold as heck, might be coming down with something. Throat's been a bit sore and wacky but it could also be sinuses without all the pressure. Hoping that's what it is. I rarely get sick. I guess I'll find out soon. But in the meantime, the body aches. Euch.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:12 am

yuck. It's like 35 degrees here and it's awful. How does Dell's form look?

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:15 am

Her form looks great! :D

Ahh, it's been like that for weeks here. Really, anything over 35 feels relatively warm at this point. It's only gonna get worse as time goes on. But that's about as cold as it gets where you live, right?
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:20 am

It gets into the twenties sometimes, but that's in the middle of the night and it's our hard freeze. The coldest it gets is about thirty, but it only starts getting cold at the beginning of November. But since it's so flat here the wind is awful and cold.

We are not use to this. Our numbers are decreasing. Winter has come.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:22 am

Did you just reference Game of Thrones to me?

Mm, it gets down to the single digits and sometimes below zero here. Ugh. No thanks. But really, anything in the teens and below feels the same to me. It's been in the teens a bit this week, and the windchill almost always drops that another ten degrees.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:26 am

If I referenced to it I didn't mean to =3 haven't ever watched or read it.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 am

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 Shocked
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 am

DO NOT USE FRIENDS FREEZES AGAINST ME. My sister watched every single Friends episode over the summer. She is proud of herself.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 am

I love Friends so much. I need to see all the episodes though.

Still just waiting on people to post their forms.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:50 am

I sent you messages about Razz's form on Cross, but we can move the conversation to the PMs here if you want.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:57 am

heading to bed. G'night Storeo!

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:59 am

Night, Goldie
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Reject_Love_Affair Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:48 pm

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 Tumblr_mniwgkkjx51s6f4s1o1_500
{ b a s i c s. }

"My name you ask? Of course... Well. My name isn't normal, Neither am I. My full name is Adelaide Xana-Oliver Partri. (add·eh·lae·dd zz·ah·nn·ah ah·lih·vehrr pahh·ehr·ch·ree) I either go by Addie, or Oli. I was told that I was named by a great man. My birth name had been Janet Lillian Thomas. Adelaide, it was the man's hometown. Xana was supposedly the name of the man's lost child. Yet, I was never told where Oliver had come in. Even after years of searching, I never found the man with the last name of Partri. So, I might never know.

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ { p e r s o n a l i t y. }

"I am an odd, free-spirited girl when you know me. If you see me in the public eye, You'll see me as this quiet, weird girl in the back of a classroom. I just hope someday someone will notice me. I have not wished for a Cinderella story, to have my prince, a rich boy. I want true love, I don't care about whom it is."

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ { h i s t o r y. }

Adelaide had been born with a birth defect while still being developed. At that moment in time, Opal and Marcel could not afford to keep Adelaide, already caring for Catharine, Hailey, and Andrew. They decided once born what they would do. Adelaide was officially born December 16, 1999. In Aberdeen, Scotland. But was due to be born February 13-18. Leading to numerous problems. Those where too much to handle for the two, so they had left her on the cold streets of Aberdeen at barely two days old. When an elderly man named Carson Partri had found her, and took her in for her first few weeks of life. Her name was meant to be Janet Lillian Thomas, but he changed that. After one fateful night when she couldn't breath, the hospital had to go and take her in. They helped her regain stability and Carson admitted to have no biological DNA, and asked for them to give her to an orphanage. Adelaide was at the orphanage of Aberdeen for the first nine years of her life, constantly being teased for not being wanted by anyone. The other girls at the centre would tease her because nobody wanted the girl with the birth defect. Until October 9, when Mary-Anne and Xavier Markus took her in. And it was fine for the first few months, until when Mary-Anne would go to work at the local hospital, where Xavier would not exactly treat her in the fairest ways. She kept quiet. Until the one day she had broken a rib, with no choice, Xavier took her to the hospital. Where Mary-Anne worked. Not only was $he put back into the cycle, but Mary-Anne divorced Xavier. By the age of thirteen she was taken in by a man named Cory. He did horrible, disgusting things until she turned fifteen. And reported him to the police, in which she was adopted by a family in Australia, by a gay couple by the names of James and Elliot Mamer. Who took her in and cared for her, Even got her a camera to continue with her YouTube career. Making amazing friends named Dan, Phil, Carrie, Troye, Trevor, Tyler, Emma, Luke, Ashley, Ricky, JC, Connor, Kian, Sam, Brizzy, Chris, PJ, Joe, Caspar, etc. But when she had gone to the public school, bullying began. And she spiralled into a depression. Even self h. But she still continued her videos, and acted okay. Soon she had Elliot sign her up for online school, and eventually moved out of her home to her own flat. Although, her medical bills can get quite high. She had a punctured lung, vocal nodules, along with a panic disorder, and anorexia nervosa.

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ { a p p e a r a n c e. }

Adelaide is 5"11', quite tall. Whilst accompanied by that height, is a staggering weight of only one hundred and twenty seven pounds. She has somewhat pale skin, but not a single freckles in sight, aside from the small birthmark behind her ear. Her hair is a midnight black and leads down to halfway up her elbow. Her hair also has a fringe on the left side. With a long light blue ombre down her hair. Her arm is covered in scars. Whilst her eyes are a pale blue, with dark eyelashes that almost look like mascara. Adelaide' s lips are also quite pale, with two dimples when she smiles. She has a small tattoo on her right hand of a butterfly made of bones.

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ { l o v e l i f e. }

"I don't have a love life, I look for a person who looks at who I am."

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ { m u s i c. }

"Nirvana, Blink-182, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Asking Alexandria, Fall Out Boy, One Direction, 5SOS, Falling In Reverse, Emma Blackery, Betty Who, Troye Sivan, Trevor Moran, Muse, The Fray, We The Kings, Black Veil Brides, Mayday Parade, Marianas Trench, Green Day, Flyleaf, The Monkees, A Static Lullaby, Arctic Monkeys, Ricky Dillon, Shawn Mendes, Breaking Benjamin, The Script, Casino Madrid, Pierce The Veil, and so on."

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ { e x t r a. }

I am borderline bisexual, I have no religion. My biological mother and father are Opal and Marcel Thomas. And my biological siblings are two twins by the names of Catharine Marie Thomas and Hailey Quinn Thomas, an older brother who I keep in touch with named Andrew James Thomas, and a baby brother named Harry Sullivan Thomas. But, Elliot and James had adopted a baby girl named Georgia Penelope Mamer. My hobbies include singing (I uploaded an EP for my viewers last June), playing the electric and acoustic guitar, drawing, and filming.I also recently found myself as gender questioning

__________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
Reject_Love_Affair
Reject_Love_Affair
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:38 am

Goldie wrote:

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 These_redhaired_sirens_will_definitely_stop_traffic_640_40
That red hair of hers was a warning signal. To this day I laugh at how she beat those boys.

Dell Dayna Halton
[DoubleD]
The Basics
20 Years Old
Born on May 21, 1994
Female
Her favorite outfit is skinny jeans, white camisole with a flannel plaid shirt over it, black beanie.
Lead Singer, Keyboards
She is an independent pianist who don't need no man!

Looks
That hair. That fiery, outstandingly red hair that looks like a mane. She keeps it in long layers that fall to the middle of her back. It's not one color either, it's mixes between scarlet and auburn and ginger. It is an almost perfect contrast to Dell's smooth, creamy pale skin thanks to her red head genetics. She lacks one thing almost every ginger has: freckles. Not a single dark speck marks her face, though she does have faint freckles over her shoulders. She has a set of pearly white teeth, braces in her middle school years helping to line them up in neat rows. Dell colors in her eyebrows to darken the lighter red hair and usually uses darker eye makeup around her dark brown eyes. Her eyes are big dark brown orbs that compliment her face nicely, as do her light pink lips. Dell is about 5'6'' and has the developed curves of a woman her age. She weighs about one hundred and seven pounds, though she doesn't have extremely slender arms or legs. Her voice is loud and somewhat deep for a woman, but she is able to hit high notes if she practices them. Her voice is a little rough, but not like she smokes eight packs a day. It's a pleasant sound, which explains why she's the lead singer for Co-Lapse.

Personality
Dell is very confident, sassy, and flirtatious. She knows what she wants when she wants it and once she gets her mind set on something there is no stopping her. Dell is also not afraid to use her looks to accomplish her goal. Past her cunning and flirting you can find her more nurturing side. The motherly affection she give some people also comes with the protectiveness of a mother bear. Her boldness only strengthens her sassy attitude, and if anyone tries to harm her friends there is no doubt she will cause trouble of some sort. Dell is extremely stubborn and usually rejects help from others, believing she can do everything by herself. This can sometimes lead to her overstressing and snapping at people, but she usually apologizes right away. She loves singing for the band and puts everything she has into her voice, so her voice usually gets scratchy after a few gigs. She sometimes has a very laid back and chill air about her, but it usually only shows around close fiends. Basically, Dell is a bold flirt around strangers, cool and collected around friends, and a defender of her best friends.

History
Dell is from a midsized town in Missouri, though some might say it was rather small. She had a great child hood, loving parents, and her two cute twin baby sisters, Railyn and Aislyn, were born in 2009. She had a fun time in high school, but she did get suspended at one point for breaking into the school at night during her junior year to put Co-Lapse posters throughout the main hallway. It wasn't hard for the principal to guess who did it. However, other than that, she was a good kid. Dell loves her two little sisters to death and can't wait to meet up with her family later in the tour so that she can see them again.
Back to her music career. She started singing in the church choir when she was seven, and has been singing since then. She was in the theatre program in high school, usually having a minor role at best since she wasn't that hot at dancing. She participated in talent shows in school and sang at county fairs across the state. Dell slowly developed her vocal range, hitting both low and high notes with enough practice. She tends to over work her vocal chords and usually looses her voice after a few gigs. She has loved singing with Co-Lapsed, and after the legal ordeal that went down she's just glad to be out of the woods and on the road with her friends again. She doesn't think it's going to be smooth sailing traveling with the other bands, but Dell also thinks it won't be awful.

Positive Traits
Bold, Protective, Independent, Passionate

Negative Traits
Flirty, Snarky, Very Stubborn

Favorites
Color:Burgundy
Candy:Twizzlers
Song:Lordvessle by Tanooki Suite
Movie:Spaghetti
Animal: Sparrow

~*~

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 3 Black-hair-girl-hair-lol-smile-Favim
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle!

Razzdess Ryley Rixx
[Razz, Razzle Dazzle]
The Basics
24 years old
Born on April 28, 1990
Most often found wearing faded tshirts, baggy sweaters, yoga pants
Sound Tech
Crushing on Hale

Looks
Razzdess is little. She stands at about 5'4 and weighs around 89lbs. She has long, inky, ebony hair to her butt that is straight as a pin. It compliments her lightly tanned skin well and makes her deep green eyes seem darker. Razz has a slim face, but she has a slim everything. Arms, legs, torso, you name it. Her eyes aren't very round, but they are rimmed with thick black lashes to make them seem wider than they are. The color of her eyes is very peculiar; Her eyes are such a deep, dark green that they are nearly black in the right lighting. When her hair is pulled back from her face, they look brighter an more of a shamrock green. Razzdess doesn't have any facial freckles, but a few singular dark spots do dot her chest, belly, and back. She has a sweet, soft voice of a Southern belle, but since she doesn't talk very much, not many people get to hear the lovely voice of this young lady. Razzle is almost always cold, so she's usually wearing a baggy sweater, thick tights or yoga pants, and comfy wool leg warmers over her shoes.

Personality
Razz is very shy. She blushes at everything and likes to keep quiet most of the time. She isn't very comfortable talking, communicating mostly through looks and gestures, but she will speak from time to time. Sometimes though, Razz will connect with one or two people an once she decides that they are nice enough to talk to, she becomes a quiet little tag along, comparable to a small puppy. The most often time to hear her sweet voice is right before a gig, but her vice isn't so sweet then. Once she gets in her pre-gig-zone she will snap orders left and right. Once the show starts though, she retreats to her corner with her old time sound board. It is not uncommon to see Razz with a grin on her face, clunky headphones over her ears, and her eyes closed as she [gently] rocks out in the back corner where all the wires come from. She is most comfortable in this corner where she has control of what's going on around her. See, Razz suffers from anxiety. If she gets freaked out or scared or stressed, she has an anxiety attack. Not an attack that just lasts for twenty minutes, no, her anxiety attacks have lasted hours before. Hours of puking, dry heaving, her heart about to beat out of her chest, and uncontrollable shaking. She doesn't take medication for it, although she should, because she fears she would lose her medicine during the tour or forget to take it. If you ever see Razz curled up somewhere dark, it's best to leave the poor shy girl alone. Another thing Razz suffers from is an eating disorder. She is plagued by anorexia. The disorder was likely brought about by not having any control over her anxiety or shyness. Having control over what she puts in her body has helped her in one way, but hurt her in several others. She doesn't physically look starved, but other symptoms of the mental disease have set in.

History
Razz is from a little town in Georgia just eat of Savannah. She is from a family of divorced parents, an being an only child, was fought over and used as a pawn for several years between the two bickering ex-spouses. This most likely brought on her anxiety. She was always a quiet child, liking to play by herself rather than with other children. She was always told how to be polite, taught the correct etiquette, and was raised to be a sweet little Southern belle. You can imagine her parent's horror when they discovered she was going to college to work in theatre production, and later go on tour with a rock band after obtaining her degree early thanks to duel enrollment classes taken in high school. She left Georgia to go to college up north to obtain her degree in back stage production. She is now skilled in music and sound, lighting, and make up. After getting a job with a record company, she found out she was going to be in charge of sound for not just one band, but three. She was terrified and excited at the same time. This was her chance to see the country, but that would also mean moving from place to place with many people she didn't know and being put under who knows how much stress. She weighed the pros and cons, and soon left with Co-Lapse for their first tour.

Positive Traits
Sweet, Kind, Understanding, Doesn't judge others

Negative Traits
Shy, Clingy, Panicky

Favorites
Color:Green
Candy: Sour candy
Song:
Movie: Tie between Gone With The Wind and the Harry Potter series
Food: Chicken Pot Pie
Animal: Owls

Finished my forms! Final Drafts haha

Last edited by Goldie on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next