Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3 Empty Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3

Post  Felix Kjellberg Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:26 am

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg,better known by his online alias PewDiePie, is a Swedish video game commentator on YouTube. Felix has just broken up with his long-lasting relationship with Marzia Bisognin and now is heartbroken because of that. His videos have been getting duller and Felix has been getting more depressed. He is debating on if he should continue making videos for his loyal bros, but he doesn't want them to worry about him about his break up with Marzia Bisognin. But one day he meets a beautiful, caring and sweet girl who might just fix his broke heart. Will Felix Kjellberg ever get back to the way he was before?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules;
1) Please write more then a sentence per post. Its fine if its sometimes due to writer's block, but lets try to get away from that.
2) Be active, I'm not gonna get all excited over a thread that isn't going to last long due to you being inactive, that is NOT going to roll.
3) Make your forum good. Don't make it crap just because you don't want to put any effort into it.
4) If you are going away, message me or something so I know. I get very impatient but if I know you have to do something or have to go away for a few days, that's fine C:

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3 Pewdiepie-facts-16-fun-facts-about-pewdiepie.
Name; My name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, but I go by PewDiePie, PewDie and Pewds. PewDiePie is a name I made up for my YouTube channel.
Age; I am 25 years old and I was born October 24, 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Appearance; I have dirty blonde hair that is slightly long. I got pale skin. My eye color is blue and I am 5'10.
Hobbies; I love to record videos for all my bros, I love to play games since I love to make people laugh and have fun.
Other; Sorry its crap, I expect you to know who PewDiePie is and how he is.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3 Empty Winter Elizabeth Dragonsong

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3 Ed909e5539bfcc95b336ca414097b849

Brief introduction ;; "Hello! I'm Winter but you can call me any nickname you want! Anyway, it's a real pleasure to meet you! I'm about 23 years old and my birthday is on the 24th of April. I was at first born in Roscommon in Ireland - hence the accent - but I had to move away and here I am!" Winter Elizabeth Dragonsong is her full name, her nicknames commonly used are Winny and Dragon. She was born in 1991, 24th of April in the town of Roscommon in Ireland, causing her to have an accent, but moved because of daily family issues.

Personality ;; "Heh...I don't want to make myself seem bias if I talk about my own personality..." Winter is a bright and bubbly girl who always finds a way to cheer people up, she even got little rewards for it to. Winter always wears a smile and has that sort of demeanour that just makes you have to be happy - as said by other people. She tends to be a little random at times and blurts out pointless facts sometimes. She isn't a social butterfly, but she's the most approachable and open person ever when you communicate with her over the internet. Winter can come off shy until she opens up, but if there's any animals involved the shyness dissolves into oblivion. For some bizarre reason, ever since she was little animals took a liking to her...excluding that peacock that stole her strawberry ice cream when she was four years old. Winter is almost like a motherly figure over her close friends and cares for them greatly and tries everything in her power to have them be happy.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3 Empty Re: Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3

Post  Felix Kjellberg Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:01 am

(Sorry! I forgot I was registered on this website!)

Felix Kjellberg-A.k.a PewDiePie-sat on a park bench, looking at the pond of ducks. He had tears running down his face as he thought about his old girlfriend. He had a small smile though as he watched the ducks. "Imma duck.. Quake quake.." He chuckled quietly. The Swedes looked around the park as he seen the happy couples hugging and sometimes kissing. I dont need no one but my bros.. He thought to himself, sniffling. He would never find another girl like Marzia who he has been together with for years. The dirty blonde male stood up and began walking to the ice-cream stand.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3 Empty Re: Love sucks!~ |Felix Kjellberg Lovestory!| Needs Female <3

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:05 pm

The cheerful female pulled a pale hand through her messy wad of ginger hair, considering it was still knotty since she hadn't the time to brush it earlier. once again, winter was on another one of her little adventures through the area, wanting to know as much about it as she could, and to know where everything was since the irish twenty-three year old was still fairly unfamiliar with the area as of yet. winter's bright blue eyes scanned the area as she slowed to a steady jog, attention caught by a small duckling that was quite obviously a little stuck.
"poor thing..." she murmured, her face softening to a look of concern while she changed her course towards the pond. winter was fairly used to duck ponds being around in ireland so it wasn't too hard to understand what to do. the girl crouched down and cupped her hands around the small yellow creature that had been caught in some reeds and, by the looks of it, the duck was caught in the reeds only recently. she gently shushed the duckling as she gently pried the reed off of the young animal, her face brightening once she succeeded in freeing the duck.
"there we go..." winter said softly, placing the duckling into the pond water once more, afterwards she wiped her hands gently on her jeans to dry them up from the liquid. she stayed in her crouched position on the bank of the pond as she watched the young, yellow duckling swim away to where she assumed was where the mother duck was.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 am

Felix stopped to see a female went over to the duck pond to save a little duckling in the water. He walked over to the pond and crouched down as well. He smiled slightly as a duckling with a brown spot on its head came over to the Swedes. "Hey Jasper.." The 25 year old YouTuber replied to the duckling. Felix picked him up, kissing his head. "Quake quake." He chuckled, putting the duck back down. "Go to your mother little one, she must be wondering where you are, and stay away from those reeds." Felix stood up, glancing down at the ginger haired female. "You like ducks too?" The male asked curiously, his face slightly tear stained. "Hey.. I haven't seen you around here before.. Are you new?"

~Sorry my replies suck. I am kind of new to big, detailed posts. I have done them before, but on the other websites I roleplay on, they don't really make long long replies <3 -Felix Kjellberg~
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:40 am

Winter's lips were curved into a small smile as she watched the ducklings in the water, most likely pestering the mother duck; basically what human children did technically everyday with their parents. since she was so engulfed in the act of watching over the ducks she hadn't realized another person was at the pond until the duckling with the brown spot on its head came over and was picked up. winter turned her head to the side, looking at the male and watching as he stood up. in the action of lifting her head to look at him, quite a few bunches of strands of winter's ginger hair fell in her face, and rather than brushing them out of her face she simply gave a puff of air from her mouth to blow them out of the way. that didn't really work that well. winter got her feet and gently dusted down her jeans.
"well not ducks only, i've got a liking for pretty much every animal." winter responded, standing to her full height, noting the height difference between her and the man. the ginger looked the stranger up and down, being sure to take in as much as she could from his appearance. it was a habit of winter's, she's a very observant person. being so lost in her thoughts she almost didn't catch what he said, when she processed it she started off speaking a little rushed and keep kept having the tendency to stumble over her words.
"oh um, yes yes i'm new here...i just um...j-just moved here......f-from ireland." winter fiddled with her fingers awkwardly, in truth there was no need for her to say she was from ireland as it was already obvious through her thick accent. eventually winter realized just who this man was.
"oh...you're that-that youtuber right? pewdiepie?" she asked, wanting to double check before she started calling the man a name that wasn't his. 

{{ you needn't worry, i'm new to long posts too

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Felix smiled down at the girl and nodded. "That is correct, I am PewDiePie." He replied and playfully knelled down to be the same height as winter. "But you can call me Felix, alright?" He laughed quietly. "You are from Ireland? That's cool! I like your accent, I lost my Swedish accent sadly." The male playfully frowned, poking her cheek. "So you are a bro? How long have you been watching my videos? It's always nice to meet a bro." The Swede smiled kindly at her. "What's your name by the way, I need to know your name if I want to talk to you. Remember, stranger danger! We wouldn't want your parents to think I was a creepy pedophile." Felix laughed.

(God my replies look like a little kid did them compared to yours! xD God I fricken suck! I just don't want to make Felix seem like a fricken stalker if he asked so many questions to a girl he just met. -Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:23 pm

The small smile on winter's lips grew in the slightest in triumph when she noticed that she was indeed correct about who the stranger - well not so stranger really - was, now it was a little bit more noticeable considering it previously was merely a miniscule curve. winter lightly nodded her head in response to the instruction to only call pewdiepie by the name felix; she could understand why he'd prefer that, since it was in fact his name after all. when her cheek was poked, the ginger haired female bloated out her cheeks a fair deal before nodding her head once again. 
"i've been watching you - uh i mean your videos - for about a year or two now...i've lost count of how long it's been...i'm not the best time keeper.." winter said in response to the question of how long she'd been watching the videos. fortunately, winter wasn't the type of fangirl of things and keep people that she freaks out if she ever met those she liked, so she was taking the encounter fairly calmly. when felix mentioned stranger danger winter gave a soft laugh before she answered the question asked previously.
"i'm called winter...winter dragonsong. a pleasure to actually meet you, felix." a small smile returned to her face as she spoke, growing that little bit more confident, then again, felix's cheerfulness made it a little hard to be too shy around him - especially when he jokes around and that's quite often. it seemed her confidence would be growing at that specific moment.

{{ ahwe don't worry! i suppose i've got the tendency to include far too much detail in posts haha

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Felix smiled and pat her head carefully. "Winter Dragonsong? That sounds so cool! So better then Felix Kjellberg." He chuckled, sitting down on a park bench. "Soo Winter, would you like to go get a smoothie with me?" He smiled and gulped as he seen Marzia walking with her new boyfriend walk past Winter and him. "Hey.. Felix.." Marzia smiled awkwardly and grabbed the guy next to her hand. The Swede's heart felt heavy as this happened. He shook up and turned so he didn't have to see his ex. "Yes or no, Winter?"
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:03 am

winter dipped her head in gratitude when felix complemented her name, "oh, ah, no...i think felix kjellberg sounds a lot cooler than winter dragonsong.." winter responded swiftly, not wanting to come off full of herself too much. winter followed the youtuber to the bench and sat down next to him while he was asking the question. the ginger twenty-three year old was about to reply to felix until marzia passed by; noting pewdiepie's discomfort around his past girlfriend, a frown replaced the smile that was previously on winter's face. then the irishwoman noticed marzia's action of gripping the hand of the man next to her - whom winter assumed to be the new boyfriend - and then winter decided to take felix's hand; if marzia's actions were to show she was over felix, then winter would make out that felix was over marzia as well. at the question winter answered with,
"i'd love to have a smoothie with you, felix." being sure to speak in a voice that was able to be heard by marzia and her new boyfriend.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:27 am

Marzia hugged loudly as she heard Winter. "Come in Nathan, lets go get some smoothies." She smiled kindly as she taller male next to her. Felix smiled quietly at Winter and kissed her hand carefully. "Thank you kind lady. But you just pissed her off even more. " Be laughed. "Oh well! Lets get those smoothies." He got up and went in front of her. "Want a piggy back ride?" He laughed, kneeling down so if she wanted to hop on she could. "Dont be shy, I won't kidnap you."
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:37 am

winter surpressed a triumphant giggle when she heard marzia's reaction, in truth she was also biting back a witty comment but she'd just stick with keeping her mouth shut for the moment. a light blush dusted the dragonsong's cheeks when felix kissed her hand but she couldn't stop the laugh, "i realized that from her overly dramatic huff. but you need to admit, she deserved to be pissed off." winter responded in a soft giggle. the ginger haired female's face visibly brightened up at the offer of a piggy back ride, "how could i resist?" she asked with a smile as she climbed onto felix's back. "if you kidnapped me i'd be able to escape with my magical powers."

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 am

"Magical powers?" Felix fake gasped and began to run to the smoothie shop. "I want to see your magical powers!" He laughed, holding her legs tightly so she wouldn't fall off. The dirty blonde male smiled as he glanced up at her. "If I kidnap you I will make my bro and duck army tie you up." He teased, winking playfully at the Irishwoman. "God I love your accent by the way, its so sexy." Felix blushed slightly when he realized what he said.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 am

"didn't you know? i've got the magical powers of...unicorns and alpacassos." winter responded with a laugh, leaning forwards to ensure there was no chances of her falling off of felix's shoulders. "if you tied me up then i'd summon my army of leprechauns to aid me in my escape." the ginger declared, cossing her arms as if to prove her point. then winter's face fell and it went a rather dark shade of red at the comment about her accent sounding sexy, "e-erm...i um...i'm glad you...like it...t'anks for the co-complement.." she stammered.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:44 am

"Fuck I made shit awkward.." Felix blushed and set her down when they reached the smoothie shop. "Sorry Winter.. Didn't mean to make this awkward.." He whispered, looking down at his shoes. "Lets go get some smoothies now, okay?" He smiled kindly at her, opening the doors for her. "After you!" He winked at her, blushing slightly.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:50 am

winter shook her head vigorously in denial, "no, you didn't make it awkward...it's just that...well, i've never been complemented about my accent before.." it was true, winter hadn't been complemented about her accent before, it was always just being teased the most part. she gained her balance when she stood on her feet then she followed the swedish male to the smoothie shop. when felix opened the doors for her, winter dipped her head gratefully before entering the smoothie shop, tne smell of several different smoothies suddenly hit winter and she took in a deep breath with a bright smile.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:08 am

"What's your favorite fruit? I know its not a fruit but I love blue raspberry." Felix smiled and took her up to the cashier. He took out his wallet, smiling kindly at her. "You can get whatever you'd like Winter." He offered. "I would like a large blue raspberry with a blueberry muffin please." Felix ordered, looking at the cashier.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am

winter was a little put off by the fact felix was paying considering they'd only just met and she didn't want to be a burden to him, but it would be rude to decline his offer so she went through with it. when they walked to the cashier winter fell silent for a while before ordering. "and i'd like a large strawberry...and a chocolate cookie please." she assumed she was speaking in a normal volume of voice but actually it was soft and almost inaudible, so she forced herself to repeat the order a little louder so it was heard.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:31 am

"Anything else?" He asked, smiling at the ginger. "You don't have to worry of you ordering to much." Felix added and sighed as he seen Marzia get in line behind him. Marzia grinned and carefully kissed her new boyfriend. "Oh Nathan you are so perfect.. Not weird like other guys." She whispered. Felix gulped and looked away from them.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:43 am

winter lightly shook her head, "ohh, don't worry, i'm fine with just a smoothie and a cookie." she replied with a soft smile, but her face dropped when she noticed marzia. usually winter was calm, but certain things could tick the irishwoman off; the way marzia was acting for example. winter gave an aggravated puff of air, face visually changing from pale white to a crimson color. winter turned around, directing a sharp glare at marzia. "right, you listen here you good-for-nothing bitch. just because you've left someone doesn't mean you can make their life miserable and treat them like complete crap, alright? because funnily enough; you're missing out. without a doubt i can already tell felix is worth a hundred of your precious nathan. and for something else. to top it off, at least felix isn't being a complete and utter idjit about it, unlike certain bitches around here." winter snapped, now, it was a rarity to make her actually swear, but it was near enough impossible to irritate her - let alone tick her off to the point she's furious.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 am

Felix blushed as Winter stood up to Marzia for him. "Lets go sit down until our smoothies and stuff are finished.." He replied, grabbing her hand. He walked to a booth in the corner of the shop. Marzia frowned and glared. "At least Nathan is a normal person who doesn't act gay!" She yelled at them. Felix frowned and sat down in his seat as he seen Nathan smirk at him. "Shes right.. I am not normal.." He whispered, looking down at his lap.

(I love MarziaXFelix BTW, Don't think I hate the couple!)
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 am

winter followed felix to the booth, ignoring the multiple gazes and few glares that seemed to just be boring into her. at the shout from marzia witer simply called over her shoulder, "i wouldn't be so sure, sweet'eart!" her accent causing her to drop the 'h' in sweetheart though winter paid no mind to that as it was completely normal for her. as soon as she sat down, winter slumped in her seat with a puff of embarrassment. at what he said, winter said, "who needs normal nowadays...hm? normal's boring." she tried to force a smile but it didnt work out too well. winter sighed and gently leaned on the youtuber. "sorry 'bout that, felix...i probably made it even worse..." she apologized quietly.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:19 am

Felix smiled and grabbed her hand. "I don't care. thanks for sticking up for me." He whispered and laced his fingers together with hers. The older male blushed slightly as he looked away from the Irishwoman. "How about this we go to my house and maybe play some video games." Felix offered to her, kissing her hand carefully.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel+Castiel-Angels Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:25 am

winter glanced at their hands, her hand had immediately warmed up once felix took it in his hand. a soft smile came to the ginger haired twenty-three year old's face, "yeah...well i couldn't just let her treat you like that..." winter murmured softly in reply. at the suggestion of video games, winter perked up slightly, "sounds like a good plan, felix." she responded, glancing up at the swedish gamer.

Gabriel+Castiel-Angels
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Felix Kjellberg Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:44 am

Felix smiled when their order came over to them. "Thank you." He handed the girl a tip and began to sip of his blue raspberry smoothie. "Enjoy your strawberry smoothie Winter." He winked at her, blushing slightly. He put his arm around Winter, smiling down at her. The Swede pinching her cheek carefully.
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next