Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BurningSnow's Characters! DNP

Go down

BurningSnow's Characters! DNP Empty BurningSnow's Characters! DNP

Post  BurningSnow Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:09 am

This is a place to store all of my characters so that they can be put in the spotlight instead of sitting awkwardly in the corner! All my fursonas are based off of specific parts of my personality. My main, BurningSnow, is a mixture of all of them, so basically, BurningSnow is me in the form of a wolf c; Post and give me feedback if you'd like!

I've seen most people categorize their characters in different universes. ALL and I mean ALL of my characters are in the same universe. Yes, in this universe there are such things as demons and witches and warlocks among other magical creatures, but unless it says in their profile that they are magical, they do not know about the magical side of the world. Every character I have knows about a series of competitions that they call 'WOOF'. Basically WOOF is like WWE to wolves. They fight and wrestle in front of an audience. This does not mean dog fighting or puppy mills! That is not what it is supposed to be! Humans have no involvement between these fights, in fact, most of the time they are rigged. Managers talk it out and put on a show. One wins, the other loses, and the crowd goes wild. It's a very popular sport that a few of my characters participate in. WOOF was created by me and by me alone. You may use this concept with your own characters, but please give me credit for the idea, and if you would like you can PM me, and we can 1x1 role-play c:

Any free fan-art you are willing to do for any of my characters is always welcome! I love fan-art of any kind! c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

BurningSnow's Characters! DNP Empty BurningSnow

Post  BurningSnow Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:12 am

BurningSnow's Characters! DNP N70faq
(Made by Lucas on Wolf-haven)

This is my main fursona, BurningSnow! Did her name surprise you? It shouldn't have! Anyway, BurningSnow is my baby, so give her some luvs.

Personality

BurningSnow is very independent, usually thinking she can do things by herself, even if she can't. Some say that poor BurningSnow suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder, but she doesn't - though most might disagree. One day she might be happy and upbeat, while other days she'll be glum and might not even say a word. It all depends. Burn is a thinker, and will most likely analyze a situation before running head-first. Burn is very reserved, liking to keep to herself and maybe a couple friends that she knows will have her back. She isn't the type to lead on a friendship just because she's too polite to tell you that she doesn't like you. If she doesn't particularly enjoy your presence, she just won't hang out with you. Simple. She strives to be as happy as possible, but some-times her empathetic attitude takes away her own happiness so that she might make others happy. As an Aquarius, Burn is very mysterious, with really no defined personality. She can be fierce, loyal, friendly, cold, snippy, sarcastic, sympathetic, flirty, and cruel. It all just depends on who she's hanging out with.

Relatives

Unknown Aunts - Brinkin, Phoebe, Riddle
Brother - Toulio

Mate

BurningSnow does not yet have a mate, and isn't in search of one. Her goal isn't to fall in love like so many others are. Most wolves just can't handle her, and give up quickly after the relationship starts. This is because at first, she will be very closed-off. She'll need space. She hates a clingy mate. Whoever wants to win over her heart has to first understand that Burn can fight her own battles. She doesn't need nor want a protector, but someone that will have her back no matter what. Burn is not going to throw herself at anyone, let alone make the first move, so keep that in mind if you try to put some moves on her. Most of her relationships end because Burn doesn't like playing silly relationship games. She doesn't get jealous, and some might take that as her not even caring. She cares, but she knows that if someone really loves her, they won't cheat on her, so she doesn't mind. Clingy wolves hanging all over her mate? No big deal. That's Burn's test. If you cheat, you aren't the right one for her. If you stay faithful, you might just get to keep Burn's heart forever.

Sexuality

BurningSnow doesn't care about gender as long as it's love. No matter who wants to hold her heart has a fair chance, no matter what gender you prefer or what gender you are. What gender does she lean towards most? Probably females. She is very dominant, and likes to take care of, not be taken care of. She loves the soft and gentle attitude females have that males just don't posses.

Sidekick

I do not yet have a reference for Ash :c

Ash, an orange and white phoenix, is always seen by BurningSnow's side. When BurningSnow was little (well, smaller than she is now) she came across a beautiful bird, with orange and red feathers blended together so perfectly, it looked like fire. She quickly realized that the bird was dying, since it was laying on it's side, it's feathers seeming to grow dull. BurningSnow tried to help the dying creature, but before she could even take a step, the bird exploded into a pile of ash, leaving a stunned looking pup. Tears started to silently roll down her cheeks, the tears silently landing on the small pile of ash, thinking that it was her fault the bird died because she wasn't fast enough, but before she knew it, tiny chirps were heard in the mist of the ashes. BurningSnow, being ever so curious, looked down at the pile of ash as a small orange and white bird poked it's head through the rubble.
"Hi there!" the bird squeaked, not afraid of the young wolf at all.
"Hello! What's your name?" she asked, happier now she knew the bird was still alive.
"Don't got one" the small creature said, looking discouraged.
"Me neither, my momma hasn't decided on one yet, but I guess I'll name you... Ash!" she exclaimed, twirling in place.
The bird smiled, and hopped on her shoulder.
"I like you. Your my new best friend" he squeaked, flapping his feathers.
And that's how the amazing duo began. Ash taught her everything he knew about phoenix's, which was quite a lot considering he was one.
"Then how come you look different now than when I saw you dying before?" she questioned once, looking at the white an orange bird, who used to be orange and red.
"I guess when you cried on the ashes, some of your DNA got mixed in," he replied.

Namesake

One day when BurningSnow was walking around her mother's den, she caught sight of these things that stood on two legs, and only had fur on the tops of their heads. She faintly remembers her mom saying something along the lines of 'human'.
She decided to go say hi, but when they saw her, they scooped her up with the weirdest paws she had ever seen.
She cried out, hoping her sleeping mother would hear, and rush to the rescue. When Irsha did not hear her young cub, BurningSnow had an idea.
"Ash!" she yelled, hoping her dear friend would hear her.
In a puff of black smoke and fire, Ash appeared, stunning the two humans that still held her in their grasp.
Ash opened his beak, and squawked the most horrible sound, unlike the beautiful melody he would sing her before bed. Fire shot out of his mouth, and caught the two humans on fire, making them drop BurningSnow. She had seen fire before, but not like this, it was beautiful, she thought. Almost as if she were hypnotized, she took a couple of steps towards a small patch of fire. Not knowing what would happen if she touched it, she drove her whole face in, causing her to yelp in pain, alerting Ash, who was distracted by the fleeing humans.
He put the fire out, and walked over to BurningSnow, dropping tears on her ruined eyes. Almost immediately, her eyes healed, but when they opened, they were as red as the fire that engulfed her.
"Neat!" Ash said surprised, "For a second there you looked like burning snow!"
And that's how BurningSnow got her name.

More artwork!

(Made by Sinister Smile on CS <3)
(Made by Irsha on CS and Wolf-haven)
(Made by Blue Android 1x1 art)
Open for other art! Searching for one of my sidekick Ash!
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down