Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion

+2
BurningSnow
JustMallory
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Empty The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion

Post  JustMallory Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:58 pm

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Alphabetized-cassette-tapes.regular
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Tumblr_n9zcg4gBVd1tahnhro2_500

Here's the discussion and form thread for The Liar Among Us! Feel free to start posting. c:
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Empty Re: The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion

Post  JustMallory Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:59 pm

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion X%20Red

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Caligraf-1435.italic
The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Mf-totally-awesome.regular

{emberfoot - tom - ex-warrior - ex-windclan}

emberfoot was once a respected and loyal warrior. he was admired and protected. when the news of a murderer spread, emberfoot was furious. because of his strength, and short-temper, his friends began to question him. just because he couldn't be placed at the time of the kills, he was subjected to scrutiny. this was when emberfoot changed. he used to charismatic, thoughtful, and determined. now, all he wants is revenge. he wants to find the guilty cat and punish them so he can return to his clan. he is dark, brooding, and cheeky. he will continue to be until justice is served.

brave and bold, emberfoot is known for his loud voice. he couldn't care less of what others think of him, as long as his opinion is heard. he stands up for what he believes in to a fault, and will never let a fight drop. he is however an excellent warrior, his large build and keen hunting ability making him a well-oiled machine. he is protective, and once he bonds with someone, won't let anything happen to them. once his love is captured, it stays. before he was exiled, he was quite carefree and humorous. only circumstances have made this unruly tom dark. with time, he hopes to return to his clan.

Last edited by JustMallory on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Empty Re: The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion

Post  BurningSnow Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:20 am

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Anigif_enhanced-buzz-27616-1382995387-42
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Flontpng
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- H E S L E E P S  A L O N E,
H E  N E E D S  N O  A R M Y
W H E R E H E ' S H E A D E D
' C A U S E
H E K N O W S,
T H A T T H E Y ' R E J U S T
G H O S T S . . .
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"May I never harm a living soul. May I never say ill towards someone else. I was taught that. Isn't every kit? Ah, a kit. I remember my kit days...mousedung. That's all it was. Mousedung. Now I have been accused of murder! I came from Shadowclan, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone from that clan has at least killed one other cat. My name is Thornheart, I am female, 21 moons old. That's all you need to know, right? That's it. Nothing else. Nothing...at all...but wait! Have I yet to tell you my back-story? Scourge, remember him? Hard not to...he was very...interesting. My mother, Shadowclan queen, joined his side for the time he was alive. She is long dead now, having been executed for murder. Murder that she did not commit. Wouldn't it be nice to think that all cats, when they die, that they just walk on to Starclan? Peacefully? Without feeling the pain of dying? Starclan...bunch of idiots if you ask me. Dying doesn't automatically give you wisdom. That's what people want to think. That everyone in Starclan is just a complete and utter genius! Sorry, I'm getting offtrack...where was I? My mother and Scourge! Oh yes, now I remember. I was the only kit of their litter, and being birthed after Scourge - my father - died, I never knew him. I did, however, inherit his collar. My mother waited until she was sentenced to execution before she gave it to me. It's pretty cool actually...it has a weird sense of beauty...I'm getting offtrack again! After cats in the clan saw me wearing Scourge's collar, they accused me of murder. Figures. They just assume things. Maybe Scourge was trying to make the forest a better place to live, and they just assumed he was a murderer. He was simply erasing mistakes. Like Tigerstar. No one ever considered him a cold-blooded murderer until after Scourge killed him. Scourge did them a favor, and how did they repay him? With murder. They're the murderers. Not us. Not Scourge. Not me.....I'm no murderer. Never...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
-A N D T H E Y C A N ' T H U R T H I M
I F H E C A N ' T S E E T H E M
O H ! H E S L E E P S A L O N E ,
I S L E E P A L O N E . . .
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Empty Foxstare

Post  Rotten Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:55 am

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Tumblr_n83uq0tc8j1qh66wqo9_500

Undead Enemy wrote:
For whatever reason, she put on a mask symbolizing the leading role she had yearned for in the past
And from the next day onwards,
The unhappy girl's smile did not falter,

She was even loved by someone...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Foxstare
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Foxstare
Previous Names: Foxpaw, Foxkit
Known As: The Jester
Former Clan: Thunderclan
Former Rank: Warrior

Injuries: Blind in her blue eye
Quick Description:  Foxstar is a bit of a small she-cat with white fur and two different colored eyes. Her delicate appearance is often use to fool others into letting their guard down. Foxstar is often known well for putting on fake expressions. Normally though you see her with a smug or mischievous look on her face, eyes full of mockery.

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Meet Foxstare, a very unusual cat. She's known for never being serious and finds everything humorous, no matter how morbid it is. She really is a jester, a dark cat that mocks all around her, testing the patience and sanity of others. It's no doubt she's insane. Something snapped in her a long time ago and thus from time to time can act or say very strange thing. She reminds one of a fox. She's mysterious, sneaky, and very clever despite her lack of mind. She's probably one of the first to be suspected as being guilty because of her personality. But she retaliates, claiming you can't judge a cat by it's collar. When dangers occur, she surprises others with her leadership skills and selflessness. She can be known for lying and manipulation though over a variety of things so be careful. All in all she likes to be seen as a bad guy when that really isn't the case. On occasion she'll do or say really nice things that's out of character for her. Love is a topic you wouldn't expect this cat to bring up, but she often comments about it nd if you ask her if she has someone special, she will smile as she tells you how her beloved new mate was killed. Some wonder if that is why she went insane, or if she was merely born like this and someone that was just as insane fell in love with her. She'll never tell.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:34 am

All accepted! <3
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Empty scorchfire }}

Post  fawnie Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:02 am

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Maine-coon-cat-picture-16
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name ; "Scorchfire. You can call me just Scorch."
age ; "I am 36 moons."
gender ; "How unfortunate your sight is. I am a tom."
build ; broad, muscular
rank ; "Rank? Try, exiled."
fur color ; blackish brown
eye color ; intimidating gold
accents ; many scars
crush ; perhaps with persistence.

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Flontpng.aspx?text=Possession%20takes%20hold%2C%20we%20are%20one
The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Flontpng.aspx?text=always%20forever%2C%20we%20are%20one

about me ;; If Scorchfire is
anything, he's loyal.He is stubborn, and
is more close-minded than he should be. His
emotions control him, he's a rollercoaster
and a little devious, as well as ambitious.
He hardly evaluates things on a deep scale,
and often his judgement is impaired. Scorchfire
lost his family to a fire as an apprentice;
a previous prophecy from Starclan. He
was named Scorchfire in hopes to make
him stronger, but his name haunts him.
Scorchfire has always been a tough, hard
to know cat. Despite his loyalty, Scorchfire
snapped one day. He always has had hatred
towards Starclan, and a poor sap would not
shut up about how the fire was apart of Starclan's
"great design." Scorchfire is loose cannon,
unpredictable and someone to be cautious of.
And he proved it that day. Scorchfire was exiled
because of the damage he did to his clan-mate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by dapple. on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new character)
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:00 am

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Large
The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Tumblr_static_divider_transparent-1_zps056572ff

Name:

"Opaqueshade. Mouthful isn't it."
"Warrior. Aspiring for deputy someday."
Crush:
"I'm a player, hon."
Secret crush:
"If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?"
Mate:
"Do you not get information?"
Kin:
"Father died of.. something. I left my mother.
My brother is here with me. Nubilousdusk."
Description:
"Short, muscular, strong, and angular ears.
I also have piercing blue eyes, and sharp ivories, which cover
my bite to a tougher experience."
The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion Tumblr_static_divider_transparent-1_zps056572ff

WIP
im super lazy
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Not accepted! I'm trying to keep the genders even, and the rules were edited to share that we're only accepting toms. Sorry about that, but if you two want to make a tom I'd be happy to accept them.

Last edited by JustMallory on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:04 am

I'm sorry! I must have missed that, I will make a tom right away!
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:26 am

Not a problem :3
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:27 am

Oops
I didn't realize there were about three she-cats and one male
I'll make one :3
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:32 am

Actually, I missed this before, but Blaze, because you had a reservation before I closed the female slots, Opaqueshade is accepted. dapple. however, i'd still appreciate a tom slot filled. c:
Meh, sorry about that!
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 am

yay. c: I edited my forum.
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:19 am

accepted! all full and we can start asap! just waiting for the last form, then we can start c:
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  the bad wolf Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am

The Liar Among Us - Forms/Discussion 4324373393_eec256430a

Paula Poundstone wrote:"The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer."

name;; Swiftleaf

age;; Thirty moons

gender;; Tom

rank;; Rogue, Medicine cat (former)

clan;; Riverclan (former)

personality;; When a cat feels a sudden chill run up their spine, like something is watching them? It's probably this cat. It's unnerving to most cats, the way he will sometimes just stare quietly. But from this, he is intelligent, and I don't mean just about his work. He can read a cat's basic body language like he once read signs from Starclan. He's also very to the point, no sugar coating anything. Not exactly the friendly type, Swiftleaf does his job as learned, and that's all he has to do with a cat. He's basically a walking icebox of herbs and that's all most cats can see him as. He does have a moral code, a looser one then other clan cats, but he still does. Even if it conflicts with the Warrior's Code, he will still stand for what he believes in. But the most prominent feature of this cat is his bitterness. He never thought the clan life was for him. He debated leaving the clan after he became a medicine cat apprentice, but he was told by Starclan that he would be the decider of life and death for cats to come. So he stayed. When he felt like he did what every other medicine cat did, he felt like he was lied to.

reason for exile;; His personality made him an easy target for accusation, but the damning piece of 'evidence' was when he was 'caught' collecting water hemlock. Expecting him to claim he thought it was parsley, the clan was surprised when he freely admitted to collecting the flowers. He was then banished.

(sorry for such a plain form, i'm not quite used to this site yet.^^)
the bad wolf
the bad wolf
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:41 pm

accepted! i'll get the first post up!

also, as for the guilty cat- they've been selected!
if you received a specific pm from me, your cat has been randomly selected for the position. since this person has already accepted the position, we can start! the guilty cat's identity shall remain a mystery for you to find out! let's begin c:
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Yay! I'm so excited! :U
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:04 pm

i'm in the process of an opening post, just a few more minutes <3
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:24 pm

so is emberfoot talking to OUR cats or a bunch of npcs?
just dont want to screw up ^^
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:13 pm

sorry, lemme fix that. yes, he's talking to your cats c:
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:56 am

I love Thornheart's dislike of Foxstare (Foxstare likes it too). I love everyone's characters. And I just like this rp. That is all.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:00 am

i already love how the cats are interacting. and foxstare! she's just enough crazy to make it uncomfortably noticeable, but not enough for emberfoot to think much of it! <3
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:31 am

I also am fond of Foxstare. c: I think Scorchfire is just like "going with the flow" right now xD

I love this rp already so much omg. I've been thinking up a reply all day; I've been stuck on mobile. Now I'm finally on my laptop! Expect a post from me shortly. <3
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Alright, gosh, you guys reply fast XD
I'm just getting home and saw all o' dis XP
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:33 pm

rghjrfehyujre you guys make me blush u///u
I try to make Foxstare crazy, but not crazy enough that it kinda ruins the mood.

I love Emberfoot's sarcasm and criticism, it makes me laugh. And Scorchfire seems so well thought-out!
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next