Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g

3 posters

Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty ⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:13 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Tumblr_n2v6y3h7uY1s4wbdoo1_500

We were once the center of attention.
We were once the ones they seeked comfort in.
We were always by their side.
Man's best friend, right?
Wrong.
They dumped us. Gave us up.
We're on our own now.
Every dog for itself, trying to survive.
It really is quite the struggle.

Last edited by m o s h on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty ⇛ p l o t ⇚

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:28 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Tumblr_mx7f5tpGNj1sfmzf0o1_500

Casted out, every dog is now on their own.
It is at their risk to venture into towns,
as humans could danger them.
The strays may form a pack among others,
or live life alone if they wish.
Dog pounds are to be aware of,
for they snatch up the strays oftenly.
Getting out of the pound is nearly impossible.
It can even be dangerous to meet another stray,
for some battle nearly everyday to maintain life.
Can you survive the struggle?
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty ⇛ r u l e s ⇚

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Tumblr_mv562p3Jck1slhi7jo1_500

- Please, follow all site rules.
- Have at least one paragraph; no less, more is welcome!
- Have as many characters as you can handle.
- All characters start as strays.
- Groups can be formed once a dog has two followers.
- Packs can be formed once a group has five followers.
- Mature themes, (such as fights and language) is allowed,
but do not go overboard.
- Remove signatures
- Post forms and ooc on this thread ; xx
- Post at least every other two days.
- Realistic dog breeds.
- Try to stay within the size of medium to large in dogs,
smaller breeds like a chihuahua would not live long.
- Pm me if you have any concerns/questions.
- Spots are unlimited.

Last edited by m o s h on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty ⇛ t h e d o g s ⇚

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:51 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Large

Stray Females;
Esana - English Setter
Rosa - Great Dane
Dysis - Australian Shepherd
Meg - husky x gsd x wolf mix.
-

Stray Males;
Oxen - Rhodesian Ridgeback
Hector - Siberian Husky
Ferox - German Shepherd
Thor - Brindle German Shepherd
-

Groups;

-

Packs;

-

Last edited by m o s h on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 am; edited 3 times in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty ⇛ l a n d & r e l a t i o n s⇚

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:05 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g 837114

&  

The land is set along a town.
The town thrives with humans, the very ones who shamed us.
The dogs usually reside on the outskirts, getting used to wildlife.
Some scavenge for food in ally ways,
as well as even stealing food from venders outside.

Weather/Season
Current Season; Spring
Temperature; eighty-seven degrees.
Sky; partly cloudy
Rain Percentage; thirty-six percent
Winds; smooth and gentle

Relationship Key
___ likes ___
___ is mates with ___
___ and ___ are siblings
___ is ___'s mother
___ is ___'s father

Relationships
none yet
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty ⇛ o p e n ! ⇚

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:10 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Flontpng

Form and discussion thread; xx
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty Oxen - one

Post  m o s h Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:00 am

tags; open

The air blew around Oxen's frame, sending a pleasant chill down his spine. The morning was new, the day having just started. Oxen was already up, his mood the usual. Cheery, goofy, puppish. He had always been like this, an he also received much dislike from it as well, but how was he supposed to change? Shaking his head, the male let those thoughts leave, while his gaze settled on the empty playground in front of him. At night, the male let himself sleep at the playground, usually finding himself dreaming while he layed at the bottom of a slide, or even at the top. Though, he liked the bottom much more, for at the top, he would sometimes awaken by having shifted too much in his dreams- sliding to the bottom.

That wasn't the case this time, though. With a bored glance, he knew the humans wouldn't be coming about to the playground for awhile or so, and that gave him just enough time to dig up his food. Yes, his food. Just a few nights before he had snatched a few, old and eaten upon, turkey legs from a trash can in the town. It was easy for him to scavenge food at night, seeing as most humans were asleep, and the pound patrol wasn't running. Sniffing his way to the dirt mound behind a tree, he licked his maw, his eyes gleaming. Moving his paws forward, he then begun his task; digging for his hidden treasures.
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty Dysis // first post

Post  мαgcoи Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:15 am

╒═════════╕
D y s i s
╘═════════╛
// tagged: open // crush: c: //

Dysis usually slept closer to the outskirts, enjoying the larger variety of wild life. She lie there in a grassy area, the grass was longer than usual which made for a comfortable sleeping area. Her ears twitched at the sounds of nature around her, the birds chirped their usual soothing songs, her natural alarm clock. Her bright blue eyes slowly opened, a smile instantly coming upon her face. She is the type of dog that always likes to face the day with a smile, no matter what the conditions may be. A small yawn crept from her mouth as she stood up shaking grass and dirt off her beautiful blue merle coat. Now feeling energy sweep through her body, prepared for whatever this day has to throw at her.

Walk. That's just about what she did every day. Dysis began to pad through the tall grass, her head not even being able to peak out which showed the tallness. After a few moments her head poked out of the tall grass, her blue eyes gazed over the land surveying it for dangers or anything else she should look out for. She smirked a little seeing the same friendly vender that always sold food there, she walked over to him making a small whining noise. The vender shook his head tossing her a small piece of meat out of pity. With the meat she walked off with it to a tree where she ate it quickly. Now she sat under the large tree for its shade from the growing sun.
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty Old Beginnings, Post 1

Post  Rotten Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:32 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Newcreate.php?text=Hector&name=Moonlight%20Shadow
⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Newcreate.php?text=_____________________&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Newcreate.php?text=He%20can%27t%20smell%20his%20own%20blood%20anymore...&name=Don_Quixote
Tags - Dysis

The day was young and new, the weather complimenting this beautiful day with fantastic weather. And as Hector walked boldly through a street, passing by humans without so much as a glance, wind coursing gently through his fur, he was quite comfortable. Hector was the kind of dog who was always somewhere else. One day he was around the outskirts, the next he was in the alleyways, and he wasn't afraid of walking through the streets plagued with humans. If he was fast and paid them no attention then they went about their days and forgot he was ever there, especially in the morning and night times. Of course he could never show his face around town for too long. Then humans begin to recognize him, and that meant humans that wanted to catch him will start appearing. He learned that the hard way.

As he wove around legs, paws clicking against the cement, the white husky finally started to form a distance between him and the main parts of town as he aimed for a place he made sure to hit at least once a week. The food vendors. The brute spotted one, owned by a wide man. Currently, the man was giving another man a piece of meat wrapped in bread and dotted with yellow and red juice. It looked quite good. With a bark he walked up to the man and sat politely down, looking up at the man with blue eyes that gave nothing except his hunger away. "Hey there boy, I was wondering where you've gone!" The man laughed, a jolly loud one that came right from his big belly. He then leaned down and gave him just what he had previously given the man, delicious food. Hector gently grabbed it from his hands before walking away casually with it. Hector was a strong believer in manners, nothing less, nothing more. Of course his definition on manners might be quite different to how others see manners.

Hector dropped his prize a decent distance away from all activity and began to eat his meal in small bites, savoring the taste. Quickly, his mind went into thinking mode as he planned his day out. It didn't take him long to figure out, and before he knew it he had eaten his food and was still hungry, of course not as much as he had been before. With a sigh, he got up with elegant posture. He might as well leave the vending area. No one else besides that man would give him food. Smaller and more adorable dogs got away with things like that. A plain white husky like him was nothing special.

He then spotted another dog, female, going towards one of the vendors that quite honestly, hated his guts. Yet this small dog was able to get food from him. Forgetting his plans, he followed after her silently. Upon her sitting down under a tree, she began to eat the food. Hector quickly had his game plan. Normally, he hated other dogs and wanted to kill them, they were rivals in this cold world. But this one here...Hector cleared out his throat before addressing her a polite distance away. "Salutations. Do you mind my proposal of accompanying you? I promise I will not attempt to consume your food." He asked and spoke politely to her, looking as nonchalant as possible with his expression and body posture, yet he stared at her with an intensity that showed he was giving her attention.

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Newcreate.php?text=Rosa&name=Garton
⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Newcreate.php?text=_____________________&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Newcreate.php?text=She%20Looks%20the%20other%20way...&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
Tags - Oxen

Rosa yawned as her eyes flicked open, the chocolate orbs staring up and into the sky. An immediate sense of dread came down upon her, sending a shiver down to her very core. Hopeless, she was hopeless, and the strong pains of hunger she suddenly felt almost caused her to dry heave. Hopeless and starving. She was a big dog, a Great Dane. Dogs as big as her needed to eat lots of food. Rosa has not been lucky. This whole survival thing just wasn't her style. It was hard for to gather enough scraps to support her mass, and she She should just closed her eyes again and rest. There was no point in getting up. She should just sleep and let nature take it's course.

She laid there for about twenty minutes before she gathered enough motivation to actually get up and not lay down on the ground like a dead fish. As she walked on she decided to head to the park. Human children played there, and sometimes Rosa would watch them, remembering a better time, before her emotions would overcome her and she had to do something else. As she walked on, she spotted another dog that was already there. A brown male who was digging for who-knows-what! Rosa went still, the uncertainty spreading within her. Clearly from the smell that the wind was bring to her he was unburying some sort of food. The smell caused her belly to growl and stab her with fresh pain. She couldn't help the whine as she stared from afar, entranced.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty oxen - two densa- one

Post  m o s h Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:00 am

tags; Rosa

Moving his paws quickly, he kicked up the dirt underneath him, it clinging to his under pelt. Oxen didn't mind getting dirty, in fact he often enjoyed the rainy days when he could jump around in muddle puddles. Of course, he would then need to find a pond or fountain to clean himself off in sooner or later. Not caring about the filth, he continued on, focused on his task while his stomach let out a soft rumble. That's when the scent of the turkey legs grew stronger his actions growing faster. And then finally, he could see them. There were three. One of them was half eaten, while the others seemed to be burnt on the outside. No wonder they were thrown in the trash, humans were so picky.

Oxen moved to lay himself down, but suddenly stopped. A soft whine reached his ears, the noise coming from behind him. Turning his head around, he caught sight of the massive-sized dog. Perking his ears up in curiosity, and not aggression, he cocked his head. Oxen was never the aggressive one, unless needed to be. And certainly, this female didn't seem to be in the stance to attack him, so why should he to her? Letting is gaze scan her, he admired the darker shading of pelt she held- though she seemed to have lacked meat on her bones. Though they weren't visible, he suspected a dog of her size shouldn't be so thin. "Hey there!" he barked out, his tone energetic and up-lifting, his thoughts leaving the food in his hole.

tags; open

The black and white colored female sat in the ally way, her gaze scanning around nervously. She hated coming to the towns, and now, she found herself stuck seeing as the humans were up an about. She had just came in the night, looking for food. But apparently she decided to take a little nap, at the wrong time. Sitting by the large, green, and nasty smelling dumpster, she made sure to be out of sight of any walking humans. Oh how she disliked them, so cruel and easy to find love in anything. Shaking her head to push away the thoughts of them, she let off a sigh, wondering what she could do. But that's when she heard it- approaching footsteps.

Snapping her head over, she saw the suited up humans approaching her, nets and leashes in hand. Tensing up, Esana knew she wouldn't be able to run off unnoticed- for she was hidden from every human on the right side of her, not the left. Knowing her only option, she slowly began to walk forward, wondering if she could sneak out without them caring. But of course the dog pound would care. That's when she sprinted, her paws racing forward in the opposite direction. Yells and shouts sounded out behind her, the footsteps now faster, obviously chasing. It was amusing, humans thinking they could out run a dog. Cutting the corner of the ally way, she had no choice but to enter the streets of the town. Slowing to a walk, she let herself merge in with the humans and buildings, hoping she didn't stick out like a sore thumb.
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g Empty Re: ⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ o p e n & a c c e p t i n g

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum