Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions

2 posters

Go down

The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions  Empty The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions

Post  Salt. Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:20 am

The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions  Flontpng
Salt.
Salt.
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions  Empty Re: The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions

Post  BurningSnow Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 pm

The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions  Flontpng
The Monsters are Due. -Forms & Discussions  10dcdf0864c5beecc1c6f2d630a1c5d0
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name: Phoebe
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Rebellious, untrusting, tough, independent, loyal, cocky, not afraid of anything, and a really big conspiracy theorist.

"Imagine a world, where everything you thought you knew is a lie. Where everything isn't as it should be. Where you don't remember anything, and you're stuck with five other people who are in the same predicament as you. Five people you don't know. It's tough, especially when you're me. I can't seriously be in this situation! I had a good life going for me, at least I think I did. I can't remember shit, and it's probably the governments fault. They probably wanted to do tests on different people to see how they would react. I can't believe this! Where the hell am I, and who are these people? I'm getting real sick and tired of not knowing anything that's going on any more."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down