Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one x one w/cadet

2 posters

Go down

one x one w/cadet Empty one x one w/cadet

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:10 pm

one x one w/cadet TMsZFcvone x one w/cadet SXDKduF
would this be considered a crack ship?
e.e
no but seriously this is a 1v1 between me and cadet feels! Don't post unless you are me or her!
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

one x one w/cadet Empty Re: one x one w/cadet

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:55 pm

志摩 廉造
renzou shima
The pink haired Exwire walked around the school, bored as can be. Having nothing to do until class. Bon, and Rin were both "to busy" or something, who knows what,  and he didn't want to hang out with Konekomaru, really. He was.. honestly sort of annoying at times, but he still loved him as a friend.. maybe. He never really thought about how whiny Konekomaru was. It was unfortunate, if he wasn't so whiny, he'd be a great friend. It wasn't that Shima didn't like him, he loved him! It was just that Shima was practically his only friend besides Bon. He sat on the fountain's edge, his K'rik sitting on the ground as he looked down, fiddling with his thumbs in awkward silence. Nothing but the water and birds to accompany him. He stood up, grabbed his weapon and walked off, figuring it was due time to go to class, anyways. He felt like today was going to be.. boring, what with Bon being gone.  Bon was at his temple, doing something or other, and Konekomaru was doing some studying, catching up. So Shima was practically on his own for the day. No one to hang out with. "Maybe after class I'll take a nap." He thought peacefully as he walked into the building.  All he needed was to walk down the long twisting maze of this overly large school to get to cram school. A small room located somewhere in the school. Rather unfair. So many classrooms and yet all he could use was cram. What a waste.

Once he made it to class, he shoved the door open and took a seat, placing his elbow on the table, he rested his head in the palm of his hand. Giving Yukio a "what're you lookin' at?" Kind of look. He flicked his eyes around the class, seeing he and Yukio were the only ones actually in there. He realized that's why Yuki was giving him a look. Renzou Shima was actually early. It wasn't long before people flooded in, and they all quickly sat down and prepared for class.  "Alright everyone, before we begin, I'd like to introduce a new member of  true cross. She'll be joining us for cram-school." Yukio trailed off, awaiting for her to walk in. Shima lifted his head, that sentence peeking his interest. Did he say "she"? And was this "she" pretty? Shima sure hoped so!

Last edited by valentine on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:04 pm

meiko arai.

Meiko fiddled anxiously with the key she received from Mephisto, before shoving it into her bag and leaving the precious gift be. Yukio told her not to lose the piece of metal because of its importance, but knowing herself, there's a high chance the exwire will. She stood outside the classroom door, waiting patiently for Yukio to invite her in so she can finally introduce herself to the class. It was an odd and quiet wait, but not long after 15 minutes, the door creaked open to reveal a well-lit room, dotted with students and empty chairs. Meiko could feel all eyes on her as she entered the silent space and flashed everybody a cheeky grin. Yukio grabbed her shoulders and led her to the left side of his desk, before clearing his throat. Meiko took this as a cue to go, and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Hi there, Im Meiko Arai. I live in a village quite a way's from here, in a shrine built for Okami, the 'wolf god' as most call her, I guess" The second 'Okami' left Meiko's lips, she could feel an intense burning sensation eating away at the skin inbetween her eyes. She raised a brow and looked over to the source, only to find a girl with weird eyebrows and purple hair staring her down. "Okami, huh? She's not much of a 'great god', If I say so myself. She's just a pathetic ripoff of Inari, but instead, this wolf thing" The girl seemed to mumble on, sticking her nose into the air and placing both hands on her hips. "As a matter of fact, eyebrows, Okami is great. She could surpass your stupid 'god' any day - A wolf is far more powerful then your little orange rat could ever be" Meiko snapped back, taking a step towards the desk eyebrows sat in with a frown. "Really? Is that a threat?" Izumo slammed her hand on the wooden desk, and so did Meiko. "You better believe it is" The orangette would have continued this argument, but Yukio was able to snatch her arm and pull her to the back of the class with a forceful tug. He pointed towards a seat behind some boy with pink hair, and narrowed his eyes. "Sit. Now" Meiko nodded her head and did as she was told, sighing as her bottom plopped into the metal chair. "You can introduce yourself properly at the end of class, just please, no arguing" Meiko nodded her head again like the obedient pup she is, before planting her face on the surface of her desk with a defeated groan.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:17 am

志摩 廉造
renzou shima
The exwire's brown eyes lit up as the beautiful, busty, curvacious female walked in. Her voice was so soothing, and beautiful! She was a golden goddess! He practically drooled as she spoke, listening to every word she said carefully. "So she lives in a shrine, eh? Cool!" He thought to himself. He was already making fantasies, and so he didn't take any notice to the cat-fight that was about to form. He turned his head as Meiko sat down behind him, looking at her for a moment before winking and giving a slight wave. He turned his head back to Yukio, hoping that class would end soon, for he wanted to talk with this wolf-godess.

Thirty minutes later, class was over and people began to talk. He turned around and looked at Arai, smiling slightly. "Hello there~" He chirped. "What's your name, beautiful?" He asked, cocking his head to the side slightly. "I'm Renzou Shima." He added, giving her a flirtatious grin. Before she could speak, Yukio had Meiko speak. "Come on up, please introduce yourself. And this time, no fighting."
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:56 am

Meiko laid her head on the desk and watched Yukio teach from a crack between her arms. She still felt as though eyes were lingering on her, and when the orangette peeked up from the desk, she noticed some boy waving in her direction. A faint blush dusted her cheeks when he winked, but pretended to ignore it and returned his wave with a smile.

After Yukio was finished his lesson, the orangette looked over at the pink haired boy who was staring at her. Raising a brow, she listened to his question concerning her name with a faint smile. The beautiful comment made her tense a bit, but was luckily saved from a soon-to-be awkward situation when Yukio popped up. Nodding her head and casting Shima one last glance, the girl stood up from her chair, fixed her skirt and shuffled to the front of the classroom. "Okay guys, lets try this again." The tall ravenette said above the students voices, then gestured to the petite girl. "You may go"

"Hi there, Im Meiko Arai, but feel free to call me Meiko." She glanced over to the pinkette and grinned, before focusing her attention on the other students. "I was born, raised and taught in a shrine quite a ways from here" The girl pointed north and sighed, her eyes carefully scanning over everyone's faces but miss eyebrows. "As said before, I lived in a shrine that worshiped the wolf deity, Okami. Um, Its a pretty great place, and filled with the cutest pups you'll ever see!" She exclaimed happily. "Hmm, what else?" Meiko asked herself, before pointing a finger in the air and gasping. "Oh, and I wish to become a Tamer~!" She heard a quiet scoff sound by the table eyebrows sat in, but decided to ignore it and paint on a wide grin. "That is all" Meiko mumbled, before bowing her head and shuffling back to her seat and slipping in behind the desk.

[ it's very choppy, and I just- mobile, why must you do this to meeeee ;v;v;v;v; ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue May 05, 2015 8:10 am

志摩 廉造
renzou shima
Shima lifted his head as Meiko stood up, patiently waiting for her turn to talk. His eyes lit up as she confidently told everyone about herself. She seemed so excited, and genuinely happy to be here. "You're the cutest pup I've ever seen!" Reaching his hand up in front of him and giving her the thumbs up and a cheesy smile. Quickly a clipboard was whacked into Shima's face and an angry glare was brought onto Yukio Okumura's face. "That's enough, Renzou." He muttered before turning around and fixing his glasses. "As you all heard, Meiko Arai will be with us for the rest of school. I hope you all look forward to her arrivial as much as I do." Yukio sat down, letting a slight smile plaster onti his jawline. "Class is dismissed, you're all excused. Enjoy the day. Don't forget to study!" He added quickly. Shima quickly stood up and waited for eyebrows to leave. How rude. She just had to be better. It irritated him. Sure, she was nice, but sometimes... oh man. Rubbing his now sore nose, he walked out, gesturing for Arai to follow.

(Sorry it's so choppy mobile.)
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down