Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

2 posters

Go down

[ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Empty [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:20 pm

omfg so many one x ones
but anywhoo, this is a one x one between tooru and i.
please, no posting unless you are tooru, myself or a mod.

Last edited by cadet feels on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

[ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Empty form here

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:26 pm

hallo yes please reserve this spot for me sir.
thank you very much.
*slaps off mustache*
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

[ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Empty Re: [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:46 pm

[ xD ]

KOU ADACHI

It was exactly 7:04 in the morning when Kou awoke from her restless slumber. Her body was slumped over a small, uncomfortable waiting chair placed by the infirmary's main door, making the small meister visible to anyone in the hallways. Bright lights irritated and pestered her sensitive eyes as the suns ray's poured into the room like liquid gold, illuminating it with blotches of some faded yellow colour. The brunette shifted around in her chair and glanced at her surroundings, feeling the silence within the little room overwhelm every inch and crevice of her body. Nothing's changed since last night, I guess.

Her magenta eyes then peeked over to Rin - her former weapon, and close friend. She blankly stared at him with her signature, deadpan expression. Every time she peeked at his limp body, the little brunette would remember every detail from their incident. It pained Kou to see him like this; so vulnerable and hurt. The muscles in her jaw tightened at the thought before she looked away, un suited to take the guilt she felt before. Empty takeout boxes littered the floor around her feet, and so Kou decided to focus on those instead. She bent down, picked up the leftovers and threw them away. Sure, Emi might get mad for wasting the food, but it didn't seem like a big deal to Kou. It wasn't her's anyways, it was all Kai's.

She felt the air in the room slowly grow cold, and the little brunette couldn't stand it. Kou's always been some one who enjoys the heat. She quickly waddled over to the window by Rins bed and whipped it open, welcoming the warm breeze with an elongated sigh. She then turned her attention back to cleaning, and did her best to make the place spotless again.

A half an hour later, Kou kneeled next to Rins bed with a worried feeling deep inside her stomach. She stared into Rin's sleeping face behind a wall she created with her forearms. Sure, her knees started to hurt from the hardwood, but Kou wanted to get a better look at Rin's face. His breathing seemed normal, and so did his heart rate - she checked -, so why hasn't he woken up yet? Kou's brows dipped in utter frustration at her own question, angry that she couldn't answer it herself.

KAI OHUMORA

Kai woke up late that morning, which was normal for him ever since Rin was emitted into the hospital. He stayed up last night visiting with Kou - It was a really awkward experience for the ravenette. Whenever Kai moved a mere millimeter towards Rin, Kou would snap a glare in his direction and growl aggressively. They never got along that well, due to Kou being highly against Kai's obsession with Rin. Every time he tried to break the ice and make things less tense, she'd just scowl and turn away. It's a pain, really. Kai just wants to visit his love, but his crazy-overly-protective meister wouldn't let him. The ravenette dipped a brow and threw on a pair of shorts and shoes. He kissed his mother on the cheek and told her he would be back after noon, before exiting his house and strutting along the sidewalk.

His eyes were hidden behind a pair of aviator shades, which he thinks looks really cool on him, but Kou always disagrees. She usually just say's he looks like a douche, much to his dismay. Breathing in a sharp breath, Kai idly played around with the scarf he wore around his neck. Sure its warm out, but he never leaves it behind. The ravenette developed some sort of attachment to it.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Rin Hisakawa
Rin had only been in the hospital for a while, Being infected with black blood running through his veins took a toll on his body.  But Rin was dreaming, no one could tell but his dreams were terrible nightmares. He kept having the nightmare he was hurting Kou, or his madness got so bad o the point he killed his own meister. These nightmares played on and on. On repeat. But not only that, but he knew he was dreaming, some how. Why couldn't he just wake himself up? He'd been asleep for hours, he didn't know that Kai or Kou were even there. Although he had many nightmares, to accompany those nightmares were a few good dreams. His mouth hung open slightly as he allowed air to go in and out of his lungs. Suddenly it was like he gained consciousness through his hearing. He could hear birds chirping and the little beeps the machines made. And a slight rustle coming from his side. He turned his head away from Kou and wrinkled his nose. "Ngnh." He opened his eyes slowly. "where..?" He asked himself. Then suddenly it all came around. Flashes and glimpses of fighting Kou, lifting his hand up for the thumbs up. It all went black from there. Maybe he remembered something from the hospital involving a nurses face, although he didn't bother to think about it. "That's right." He thought again. How long was he asleep? Was he waking up ten years later? He'd heard stories about that. Hopefully not or else he would look terrible, like some old fart. And Kou would've moved on with her life. Maybe if he was lucky Kai would get married and have children. He watched as his somewhat blurred vision became clear as he blinked. His body ached. He wanted to go back to sleep. He nearly did so, although he heard a slight rustle.. or something coming from the other side of him. He turned his head and looked at Kou. She looked so worried. He swallowed, feeling his throat was dry. He opened his mouth attempting to say something, although he didn't know what to say exactly. "H-hey . . " He said quietly. He felt like it took energy to speak. So much energy that he didn't have. Just this feeling in his stomach saying "don't speak!". Suddenly Rin turned his head to look up at the TV, which had a clock next to it. 7:10. Last he remembered it it was 4:00 PM. "Have you been here all night?" He asked in a groggy tone, worry in his eyes.

Emi Daisuke
Emi had gone home so she could sleep in a bed, and not a chair. Although Emi did care for Rin, Emi had to work at Deathbucks, So she hopped in the shower and when finished got dressed in her clothes. She had a long amount of time before work, about two, she'd have to leave. So she would maybe head to the hospital and see how Rin was doing. Kou was more of Emi's concern, though. Kou seemed completely depressed. Putting all the blame on her shoulders for this. Emi was more infuriated with the witches that did this to her friend. She grabbed her wallet and keys, leaving the house and locking it afterwords. "On my way, Kou-san." She mumbled. Emi knew for a fact Kou hadn't left that room for the entire time Rin was in there. Kai was pretty worried too. Which often wasn't surprising, Kai worried about a lot of things when it came to Rin. It wasn't long until she reached the hospital. She walked into the cafeteria to eat some breakfast that she forgot to grab before heading out of the house, the cafeteria's food wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't five star. Probably more like one or one and a half. Surprisingly Emi socialized well with old people. She always sat down at tables with older men and women, they seemed to enjoy her company. Her eyes were a big conversation starter, much to the female's advantage. Emi grabbed a pancake and a cookie, sitting down with a couple she had met last night. Eleanor and Chouji. They were a couple in their eighties, very cute. Chouji was there because he was getting a simple surgery, which Emi couldn't recall the name of. Elanor was just there for support. They talked and seemed to connect, they already were trading numbers. Emi actually had about ten elder's numbers in her phone. That's how socializing she is with older people.

Last edited by valentine on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:51 pm

KOU ADACHI

Kou gently laid her arm out on the bed, watching as the pale sheets wrinkled under her sluggish touch. The life in her eyes had been washed away ever since Rin's first night here; she refused to take care of herself, let alone eat. Every hour spent in this place meant taking another piece of Kou's sanity. She was losing hope that maybe Rin would wake up again, seeing how he hasn't moved an inch since emitted to the hospital. Maybe the black magic really did him in? Or was it the final blow she inflicted on his body? Did she over do it?

Thoughts swarmed her head like bees would swarm a hive. A distant buzzing noise was heard somewhere to her right, but it didn't take Kou very long to realize she was imagining it. However, to snap the groggy brunette from the imaginative sounds was a very real one. She felt the bed dip and shake a bit under her arm as she knelled beside it. Her eyes widened to the size of china plates, and her fingers trembled in something she hasn't felt for some time now. Her magenta hues finally decided to meet Rins dull ones. "H-hello" She breathed a response, relief washing all throughout her body at the sound of his voice. "Rin...I've b-been here a-all week" Kou said with a hushed voice, un-able to contain her emotions anymore. She's kept them bottled up for the past seven days, and its time she let go.

Tears slipped from her eyes as she reached for his hand, looking down at the bed sheets with the weight of her guilt resting on her shoulders. Kou's grip on his hand seemed to tighten as her tears started to fall at a much more rapid pace. Her vision blurred and her lips quivered. "Im so happy you're awake" The petite meister whispered into the silent air, trying to minimize her shaky breaths and constant sobs with words.

KAI OHUMORA

Kai finally arrived to the hospital - sweat dripped from his forehead and neck, then slid down his shoulder blades. It tickled, but he paid no mind to it. Walking past the main desk and striding towards the elevators, Kai couldn't help but notice Emi sitting in the cafeteria with an elderly couple. It wasn't that hard to pick her out, really. The blue hair and unique eyes was a dead giveaway. "Emi." The ravenette said while entering the cafeteria and waltzing towards her table. "Did you already see Rin and Kou?" He asked, glancing over to the elderly couple. "Cause if you did, how's my love doing~?"

Kai smirked and raised his brows, taking a seat next to the elderly man. "Hello" He said, eyes switching between the man and his wife. "I see you're making new friends Emi? thats always nice" Kai peeked over to said girl and sighed, relaxing his tired muscles. The walk to the hospital had been long and hard, surprisingly. It wasn't that hot out, but Kai was still able to sweat buckets full of body fluid. (ew that sounds gross)
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Rin Hisakawa
He smiled as she managed to sputter out a hello. Only he frowned when she said "all week". WEEK? "W-week?" He looked at her with dismay. He watched as she reached her hand out to grab his, he lifted his hand slightly to grab hers. Watching as tears fell down her cheeks. He leaned forward slightly and shakily sat up. "Why are you crying.. Kou?" He asked, dipping his brows slightly. He quickly widened his eyes and gripped her hand, placing his other hand on hers. "Kou I didn't hurt you, did I?" He said in a somewhat demanding tone. "Kou you have to tell me did I hurt you?" He asked, concern in his eyes. If he hurt her when he had madness running through his veins, Rin would never forgive himself. She was his best friend.  He pouted his lip out slightly and looked her over, sitting up on his knees. He didn't exactly have the strength to go for a jog, but maybe he had the strength to run to the  bathroom and pee. Maybe. He was pretty sore and his legs had cuts on them. He waited a minute. Listening as she blabbered and cried, he shook his head and wrapped his arms around her embracing her into a hug. "Kou-chan you did nothing wrong. Gomen. I don't ever want you to worry about me." He said quietly, closing his eyes.

Emi Daisuke
She lifted her head at the sound of Kai's voice. Rubbing the bridge of her nose quickly, she stood up. "What do you need, Kai-san." She said, placing her hands on the table looking up at him. "No, I haven't. I thought once I finished my food I'd go visit. " She rose a brow. "But assuming Kou hasn't come home, nor eaten, I'm assuming he's the same." She shrugged, biting the inside of her cheek.

She sat down and looked at Kai, shooting him a glare. "Hey, at least I don't have an arm fetish." She dipped her brows, smirking slyly. "But in all seriousness," She waved her index finger in the air. "What do you see in Rin?" She asked. Chouji stood up, grabbing Eleanor's hand. "We better be going now, " He said, giving a soft nod. "Oh! Alrighty! I'll see you two later! I'm eating dinner tonight with the Fujioka's. " She smiled softly. "We'll be joining~" The two said in unison, walking out of the cafeteria. "Anyways, like I asked. " She took a bite of her pancake. 
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:59 pm

KOU ADACHI

Kou held her breath, and continued holding it in until his raspy voice echoed through her ears. She didn't dare to look into his eyes a second time, and did her absolute best to avert them. It was hard; so very hard. "Yes, a week" Kou seemed to gain control of her stutter, but the sobbing and endless tears were a different story. Everything in her world seemed to collapse the mere moment he asked if she was hurt. If she was okay. Little drops turned into a rapid stream as her crying flipped aggressively. "R-Rin.." And so the stutter returns. "You didn't hurt me, p-please, don't worry a-about it" She whispered into his chest, gripping onto his shirt with a gentle tug. Her heart throbbed in more ways then one as pain replaced the joy she felt seconds before. It managed to turn all of her happiness into sorrow and agony. Every breath was painful, and every thought was like a stab to the brain. "Rin, y-you don't u-understand!" Her eyes were swollen with un-shed tears just waiting to fall. "I did t-this to y-you, so don't tell m-me it isn't my f-fault!" Her voice seemed to rise and fall with every word. The uncontrollable sobs rang through out the room, bounced off the walls and riqoshade in her general direction. The small brunette slowly looked up to Rin's face, finally finding the courage to do so. Her arms slithered underneath his and wrapped around his chest,  securing Rin's body in his arms. "I went t-to far, im s-sorry Rin" Kou mumbled into the silence, hoping she wasn't being too much of a pain.

KAI OHUMORA

Kai dipped a brow and placed a hand on his hip. "Oh, Emi-san. Why must you be so sassy?" He asked with a pout, completely forgetting about the old man and women sitting next to him. The tall male never understood why Emi's so interested in becoming friends with her elders. Was it some sort of respect thing? Does she have a fetish he doesn't know about? Or maybe she's just too boring for people her own age? A slight smirk reappeared on Kai's lips at his last, personal question. That has to be it.

However, no matter how bad he wanted to tease Emi about her lack of social skills with her peers, Kai swiped one of the pancakes from her plate and munched on it. "So tell me" Kai started before swallowing a piece of the pancake he stole. "Why hasn't Kou been sleeping at home?" Kai already knew the answer, but he wanted to see if Emi knew of any other reasons. Maybe there was a little more then he thought? "Because im not sure if im comfortable with some pervert sleeping in the same room as my baby boy" The corner of his lips curved downwards out of pity for both Rin and Kou. Rin's the one who's actually injured, but Kou's only hurting herself. "You'll need to find a way for her to leave the hospital. Im sure its driving her crazy by now, you know?"
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:19 am

Rin Hisakawa
"Well it's the truth!" He whined. "It's those ol' hag's faults!" He said, he remembers it so clearly. Being pinned to the ground, his arms being held down. Screaming for dear life, terrified. He felt so helpless then. Whenever Rin felt helpless, he freaked out. It was only natural. Moments later they shoved a needle in his back, injecting the black blood. He frowned, staring blankly at the wall as he remembered.. being a monster.. hurting those closest to him. Feeling some of her tears soak through his robe, he cringed slightly. How could he make her feel better? She was hysterical. It wasn't that it bothered him, it was that he just felt so terrible for making her cry! How could anyone do that? Make Kou, the toughest girl of them all, cry? "How else would you have kept everyone safe, Kou-kun?" He asked. "I could've killed everyone there! " He cried out. He pulled back from the hug, placing his hands on her shoulders, plastering a sweet smile onto his jawline. "Kou. Please don't put this on yourself." He said, giving her a soft smile and a nod. "Without you I wouldn't be here." He smiled. It was true. If it weren't for Kou, Rin wouldn't be here! He leaned back in bed, leaning against the pillow with a painful sigh. He closed his eyes, letting a yawn escape his jawline.  Rin opened his eyes to hear the door open, and Emi's voice. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Please don't be so loud. I've suddenly got a really bad headache." He whined. This headache wasn't any headache. It was the headache he'd get if Kai was within a fifty-food proximity near Rin. They were so much more different from a normal headache. He let out an awkward laugh, which hurt to do so. It hurt to.. laugh.  He placed his hand on his stomach.   "I would feel a whole lot better if Kai wasn't near me. He scares me.. just a little. I don't know what he'll do if he sees me awake. Hopefully nothing to terrible.." He thought to himself before flicking his attention back to Emi.

Emi Daisuke
Emi narrowed her eyes and took another bite. "Because otherwise I'd be a bone head like you." She said in a loud and sarcastic voice, lifting her nose up in a snobbish way. She looked down at his hand as he swiped a pancake away, shooting him a death glare before sliding her plate away in disgust. Kai touched her food. "Kou is worried about her weapon, and best friend... lay off. " She muttered.  She froze, quickly standing up and slamming her hands onto the table. "Pervert? Look who's talking!" She blurted out, fuming with anger. She stood up and walked behind Kai. Pulling his shoulders down to the ground, she then proceeded to tackle the boy. Somehow she managed to get in the "winning" wrestling pose of holding his right arm back against his left leg, which was being pulled up against his right arm. She then gripped him in a headlock. "But you know what? Kou being a pervert or not never touches my food that I payed for, and hoped to not have rodents touch." She narrowed her eyes, shooting Kai the most terrifying death glare he had ever seen. She stood up and clapped her hands together. She then grabbed his ear, and pulled him along the halls. It was rather funny, since Emi was much shorter than him, and yet she was able to drag the poor boy across the halls with ease. She stopped at Rin's room, placing her hand on the handle. "You promise to behave?" She narrowed her eyes. After getting a nod and a reply from Kai, she opened the door. Peeking her head in she didn't notice Rin was awake just yet. "Hows he do-" She whispered, but quickly froze in place to see Kou in tears. Frowning, she slowly walked in. "Kou.. san..?" She immediately thought about the worse. What if Rin.. She shook her head, dismissing the thought the best she could. Right now, if Kou was crying out of sorrow, she needed to be there for her friend. She looked at Rin, leaning up against the bed. "Hisakawa-san!" She cheered, smiling ear-to-ear. "You're awake!" She exclaimed. So Kou was crying out of joy, not sorrow. Phew.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:13 am

KOU ADACHI

Kou dropped her head and stared at the wrinkled bedsheets gathered inside her curled fists. "They almost killed you Rin" The brunette muttered while wiping away her own tears, Jaw clenched tight in frustration. "You shouldn't take it so lightly" Her magenta pools wandered up to Rins in an attempt to finally look him in the eyes, but it was hard. As her gaze slowly trailed up his body, she couldn't help but notice the cuts and bruises lining his legs and arms. "Please don't make me answer that" Kou breathed out, gently smoothing her hand over his chest. "Does it ... hurt?" The petite brunette asked, staring blankly into his face with tears brimming her eyes. However, when he lied down, she offered him a weak and faint smile to offer him some reassurance. She then raised her fingers to her lips, then grabbed his hand. "You should rest, so please, do get better" The tears started to stream down her face again and she bit her lip to hide her gross sobs. She then turned away and paced around the room, covering her face with the palms of her hands and whimpering. Her eyes burned to the point where she couldn't keep them open anymore. Her jaw was sore from the tightness, and her hands were clammy. Although when Emi and Kai walked in, she quickly wiped her tears away and stared at them with dead eyes. "Hey guys" She said with a faint smile, before returning to her nervous pacing.

KAI OHUMORA

Kai dipped his brows and stuck his bottom lip out, irritated by her little comment. "Bonehead? Emi, im hurt by your unkind words~" He mumbled while glancing over to his right. "I already know that dum-" Kai's breath hitched at the feeling of Emi pulling and bending his body in uncomfortable positions. "Ackk! F-fine, I get i-it!" He tried spatting out, but wasn't able to clearly get his word across due to the lack of air in his lungs. When she finally let go, he snapped his body forwards and gasped for air. "Jesus, Violent much?" He muttered while rubbing along his throat.

After being pulled down the halls by his ear, and repeatedly begging for Emi to let him go, they arrived to Rin's current room. "Blah blah blah, Yeah. I promise" Kai waved her off with a quick swipe of the hand before bursting into the room. He didn't even realize Kou had greeted them - He only had one goal, and that was to Snuggle with Rin. Walking up to the bed and Crawling onto it, he held his arms out to hug the blonde weapon. "Miss me baby bo-" Yet again, his sentence was shortened by the feeling of his sweaters collar being yanked back. Before he could even count to ten, He had been slammed against the wall and held there. All he could see was the top of Kous head, but even though he couldn't see her face, he could tell she had a malicious glare staining her features. "You incompetent bastard..." He narrowed his eyes and stared down at her, but only earned a quick jab to the foot. "Don't go anywhere near him, if you cause my weapon anymore pain, then I will not hesitate to end you." The ravenette watched as her head snapped up to reveal a pair of angry eyes. "Got it?" She asked, and he nodded, not wanting to anger Kou any further. "Fine, Fine! Geez, whats with woman and your violent behavior?"

cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:46 am

Rin Hisakawa
Rin shook his head. "Kou what else were they supposed to do? I wa- " He paused. "Am a monster." Correcting himself on "was" to "am". "Well I'm going to, Kou-kun! And there's nothing you can do to stop me." He said, quickly offering her a soft smile. He looked her in the eye for a split-second, then suddenly she began to scan his body. He looked down and just thought. "I wish you didn't put this on yourself.. Kou." He looked at her as she spoke. Shaking his head slightly. "No, not really. Not any more than the average bruise or cut." He nodded, offering her a soft smile and a quick nod. Of course this was a lie. Indeed they did hurt. As if he had been thrown into a window and the glass had been shoved in his arms over and over. But he wasn't going to tell Kou that, ever. He was glad Kou was okay. He noticed some cuts and bruises on her, as well. He knew he had to have done that to her when he attacked everyone on the job. More than cuts and bruises, heck, she probably had some nasty scars now thanks to him. He tried for so long to keep consciousness while the madness flooded throughout his veins, but it was to strong. If he could have just controlled it, none of this would have happened. He reached up and wiped her tears, shaking his head in disapproval. "Kou, I've been sleeping for a week, no way no how am I going to go back to sleep." He laughed. Watching as she wiped her tears away at light speed and began pacing, he sighed. "Kou-kun. Sit down. I mean it!" He he spoke sternly, patting the side of the bed. He looked up at Kai, widening his eyes. He lifted his arms and stared at Kai as he crawled in bed. Although Kai wrapped his arms around Rin's chest, which then made him wince in pain as the hug was somewhat painful in the position he was in. He sighed of relief as he was pulled back. He then narrowed his crimson eyes, he watched as they talked. "Kai.." He scowled at the other male. "Kou-kun has been through a lot. You have, too. Holy cow." he looked at Emi. "You're the only one here not overly concerned about me... thank you!" His jaw hung open for a minute. He closed it and patted on both sides of the bed. "Okay. Here. Kou, you get my right-side, Kai, you get my left side. And you can only sit. No hugging, no massaging, or any other funny business." He dipped his brows. Emi had perched herself at the end of Rin's bed, so he wasn't concerned about the witch.

Emi Daisuke
Emi took a seat on the end of the hospital bed, placing her hands in her lap. She blinked a few times, watching Rin. He looked seriously injured. And yet it seemed no matter what Kou kept him going. As if, Kou was practically his antidote to any illness.  It was like he'd do anything for Kou. Kou was his reason. Which, it was so. Whether she physically made him feel better, or he hid it, Rin did anything he could for Kou. She dismissed her thoughts and looked at Kai. Then looking at the floor around her; noticing the lack of take-out containers.  "Kai... where are your take out containers?" She looked around the room, curiosity in her eyes. "Did Kou take care of them? Did the nurse?" She was simply making idle thoughts with herself, and so she turned her attention back onto Kai, Rin, and Kou.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:59 pm

KOU   ADACHI

"Hmph" She puffed her cheeks and glared daggers into the back of Kai's head, watching as the ravenette carefully crawled over to Rin again. It seemed as though Kou was the only one left standing, so she gave in with a sniffle before climbing onto Rins bed with everyone else. The brunette looked over to Kai for a split second, then stiffly seated herself on the small mattress beside her weapon. It squeaked of course, causing the little meister to jump atleast 3 feet into the air.

She's been so jumpy and quiet lately - is it because of her lack of sleep? No, of course not you idiot. Kou shook her head as if replying to her own thoughts, a slight frown on her lips. "Okay.." She whispered under her breath, then rubbed away at her eyes. Bags of blue and black rested underneath her magenta hues, but she wasn't too worried about them. Anyways, Rin was right. He's been sleeping for what felt like forever, so maybe he should just stay awake for now.

Kou stared off into space while putting her back to the rest. Her muscles stiffened and she didn't want to move - at all. Everyone's words seemed to enter her right ear, but bounce back out. It wasn't because she didn't care, but because she had so many thoughts racing through her brain, it was hard to focus. Kou grimaced and slouched over, feeling a yawn bubble at the tip of her lips. All of her emotions started to settle down now, and the anger she felt seconds before washed away with the rest.

KAI   OHUMORA

Kai settled next to Rin and layed down, staring at him with a subtle smirk. He shifted his body around to make himself more comfortable, but only achieved in shaking the bed. "Whoops" Kai said with a lopsided grin, before disappearing underneath the white sheets. His hands however, were still out in the open. "Riinnnn, why don't you join me under here~?" He asked with a soothing voice, but grunted when he felt a pinch on his outer thigh. Kai yelped and jumped out from under the sheets, only to see Kou glaring at him through the corner of her eyes. He was lucky that Emi spoke up though, which meant giving him a reason to not deal with Kou. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe the nurse cleaned it up or something" The ravenette shrugged his shoulders and huffed out a breath of air, not showing any particular interest in the subject.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Rin Hisakawa
Rin stared at the white ceiling blankly, mouth hung open slightly. It kept reoccurring to him. He could have.. he could have killed.. or at least seriously injured Kou.. He slowly drifted in and out of sleep but woke himself up before he could go back into a deep sleep. He was tired, but wanted to stay up with Kou so, so badly. She looked so.. so tired.. and.. weak. Rin sat up, not taking much notice to the bed squeaking loudly from the weight of three sitting on it. He grabbed his pillow and propped it up, lying back down. He looked around the room. But he kept falling back on Kou, looking at how her cheeks were stained with tears, her eyes were puffy, and all of her things were scattered about. She had been here, for those long, seven nights. She had bags under her eyes, she obviously was fighting sleep. Crying made people even more tired, so he couldn't imagine how much she wanted to lie down and drift into dream-land. He turned his head and just that moment, he fell back asleep. But not for long until he had a nightmare.. yet again. Kou, madness, blood, you name it. But it was practically the same dream. And they never got any better, they just seemed to get worse and even more frightening. He flinched and woke up, taking several short and quick breaths as he turned his head to look at Kou. "K-Kou." He swallowed as he sat up. Turning his head and looking at her, he pouted his lips out. "K-Kou... you should go home." He said, trying to put a soft smile onto his jawline. "You look tired." He added. "At least go home and take a nap, if you don't want to be gone long. But you need to sleep." He said, placing his slightly larger hand on hers. "And if you're staying.. please don't worry anymore." He said in a soft tone, looking at her with an intent and comforting stare. Rin not only wanted her to get sleep, but he wanted to stay away from her.. for her own good. He felt like he was a danger to her, and yet as if he was her only protection. He was dangerous, but her safety? Rin was jumbled up inside and a wide whacky mix of emotions right now.
Emi Daisuke
"Well isn't that rude. You rely on the nurse like she's your cleaning lady?" She furrowed her brows, focusing her purple orbs onto the door frame for a moment until she stood up and closed the door; quickly sitting down in a chair facing the bed. "Looks like someone isn't ready to be awake yet." She said quietly, letting out a faint giggle. Rin was fast asleep, already. But only minutes later he woke up in a full panic. She widened her eyes as the reaction was so sudden from his peaceful state of being. He really wanted Kou to go home.. while Emi agreed that was the right thing she doubted Kou would agree. Kou needed sleep though.. maybe Rin could persuade her to leave. Kai also just needed to leave, he was causing too much stress for Rin. Emi stood up, grabbing Kai's wrist. "Rin's right, Kou. We could come back in a few hours. We all need some sleep. You also should tell your family he's OK, I know they're worried. And we'll get this stray mutt home." Emi said, poking Kai's neck. "But if you want to stay, I really think we should at least get you some food."
[Formatting isn't working?? eh anywho..]
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:34 am

Kou breathed out a brittle sigh. All the life held inside her bright, magenta hues managed to fade within a short time period. The exhausted meister refused her own health, thinking that if she stayed by Rin's side and cared for him whilst sleep, he'd wake up and be by her side yet again. It may sound selfish, but Kou was feeling absolutely tired of being so alone.

The petite brunette leaned back a bit and turned to face Rin, listening as he mumbled her name into the brisk air. "Yeah?" Kou whispered gently, staring into his eyes while smoothing her little hand over the one he placed above hers. She wanted him to know that he can say whatever he needs to. She's here to listen, no matter what.

However, Kou visibly winced when Rin pointed out the idea of going home. He's right in so many ways, its hard not to go along with it, but the meister wanted to be by his side. She didn't want to leave his company for a few hours of stupid rest. His health counted for something much bigger then her own. "I-" Kou let out a deep breath and fiddled with her thumbs, before standing from the bed and onto her bare feet. The floor felt like ice, but she paid no mind to it. Instead, the brunette leaned over the edge of his thin mattress, gave Rin a gentle hug, then turned her back to him. She slipped her shoes on, wobbled past Emi and Kai, then turned out the door. She wanted to say goodbye, but Kou knows she'll be back. Plus, Goodbyes really aren't her thing - they sound so official, like you won't be seeing that person ever again. Thats not something she wants, especially not now.

------

Kai cast Emi a sideways glare, obviously not amused with her little comment. "Excuse me missy, but I do not rely on the nurse for anything" He flicked a piece of black hair from his eyes with a frown, not even paying much mind to the stirring Rin. The ravenette didn't even notice his love fell asleep, but that wasn't ti'l Emi pointed it out. His emerald orbs rested on the - once peacefully sleeping, but now panicked - blonde sitting up in bed. Kai should have felt his movements through the bed, but the irritated black haired boy was too caught up in defending himself against Emi's insults. However, when she grabbed his wrist and poked his neck - Kai only scoffed, then rolled his brilliant green eyes. It was obvious Kou was leaving, seeing how she put her shoes on and left the room without a word, so Kai simply shrugged his shoulders and started trailing after Kou. The ravenette peered over his shoulders and offered Rin a flirtatious smile. "don't miss me too much, yeah?" Kai called out to his little Rin, then allowed himself to be pulled from the room with very little to no struggles against his 'captor'.

[ i've given up on trying to be fancy pvp ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue May 05, 2015 7:57 am

Rin Hisakawa
When Kou winced, Rin winced as well. He feared that he may have (somehow) hurt the meister. In reaction he just lightly tugged his hand away in fear he may have hurt her.
Just as Kou wobbled away and turned around, he waited patiently for her to look at him. He lifted his arm up and waved, offering a subtle smile. The look in his eyes was enough to make your heart break into four. He looked tired and weak, pale, too. "Bye-bye, Kou-kun. " He said just as the door was closing. Soon afterwords he lie back down turned on to his side, making a slight whimper in pain. He stared out the window; birds flew by, leaves floated away gracefully. He pouted his lip out slightly. How lucky. Those birds got to do whatever the heck they wanted. Rin was stuck here. Suddenly a memory from then came across his mind. Rin would have cowered in fear at someone like that. And yet Kou fought him. Brave. He pulled the blanket over his head and curled up into a ball, squeezing his eyes shut tight.

Emi Daisuke
Emi made sure the door was closed, and pulled out some money. "Alright Kou!" Emi poked Kou's stomach. "You need to eat!" She mumbled. "You're getting thinner and thinner. And those bags under your eyes aren't pretty. I'm going to be honest with you. I also really doubt those tear stains will come out." She took a deep breath and moments later hugged her friend. "You can stop worrying now." She said quietly, so only Kou could hear. "You need to stop worrying. He's going to be alright." She added. Pulling away from the hug, she placed her hands on Kou's shoulders, and patted them before linking their arms and walking forward. "You coming, Kai?" She grinned, glancing at him for a moment. "While im at it, we should mention to the nurse Rin woke up.."
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Wed May 06, 2015 12:56 am

Kou waited outside the hospital room, her mind spaced out and tired eyes staring into the bare tiles. Even though she was extremely relieved to see Rin awake and well, a hint of sadness still settled in her pool of bland emotions. The fact he's still in this place pierced her guilt like an arrow would peirce flesh. It's painful.

Letting out a shaky breath, Kou swallowed her sobs with a groan before turning towards Emi. She didn't react when the blue-haired witch poked her stomach, then pulled her into a hug. Kou only stared into the wall across from them with a blank expression. "Okay.." the young meister said in response to Emi, then shoved her hands into her sweater pocket when their arms intertwined. It was technically summer, but since it's usually so cold inside the hospital, Kou grabbed a hoodie to keep warm.

------

Kai followed after Emi, staring at the witch when she embraced kou. The boy noticed her lips moving, but couldn't hear the words coming out. However, Kou only seemed to reply with an 'okay'. He sighed and tilted his head a bit, offering kou a sympathetic glance. He realized how much Rin means to this girl, but he didn't expect her to completely shut herself down for him. It was sort of ... Heartbreaking in a way? Kai didn't notice the girls walking away until Emi's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Oh. Yeah, sorry!" He yelled out to the retreating girls, before running up to Emi's open side. "So Kou" the ravenette said, a grin on his lips. "In the mood for some rice?"

[ I can't tell if its extremely short or not, since I'm on mobile. But of it is, then I promise to write more next time ;v; ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down