Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[♠] storage of the mad samurai

Go down

Wow your characters are;;

[♠] storage of the mad samurai I_vote_lcap0%[♠] storage of the mad samurai I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[♠] storage of the mad samurai I_vote_lcap0%[♠] storage of the mad samurai I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[♠] storage of the mad samurai I_vote_lcap100%[♠] storage of the mad samurai I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

[♠] storage of the mad samurai Empty [♠] storage of the mad samurai

Post  katsu. Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:20 am

[♠] storage of the mad samurai CysWUDE
// katsu's storage for her characters on wanderlust yay //

Last edited by katsu. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[♠] storage of the mad samurai Empty [♠] maya ellie rose

Post  katsu. Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:24 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
[♠] storage of the mad samurai Flontpng
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[♠] storage of the mad samurai IA1k3mo
↷↷ the basic information
meet maya ellie rose, though some call her just ellie.  she is currently nineteen years old and has been since february tenth.  she is a female, always has been and always will be.  she is the beta female of the capris pack and wears the title proudly.  although she isn't the alpha, she is still proud to serve under him.

↷↷ the real information
maya is actually quite a sweet girl and love animals and people of all kinds.  she is most of the time understanding of others and she doesn't yell too much.  she tends to stay calm in most situations, but don't think that calm means she is a complete pushover.  maya is quite the fierce female when it comes to debates or handling difficult tasks.  she isn't one to let others boss her around, unless it is someone of higher power than her, and alpha perhaps.  she may get angry sometimes, but she knows not to take it out on others and tries to keep herself from blowing up.  she can't stand people who are conceded and have a big ego, but she tries to be nice to them despite her annoyance.  she loves everything about the arts, including photography, dancing, singing, drawing, and even playing the guitar. she is pretty good at all of those things, but her guitar playing is very rusty, as is her drawing skills. no she isn't good at drawing at all, but it gives her something to do.  she doesn't particularly like showing her sadness mostly because it embarrasses her, but she also doesn't like people feeling pity for her.  she has yet to actually get into a physical fight with anyone, but that soon may change.  long story short, maya may be sweet, but don't pin her as an adorable pushover, because she is far from it.

↷↷ the additional information
maya has a fear of spiders, even the smallest one can send her running, and she also doesn't like small spaces.  however, she is very fast on her feet.  also, it may seem stupid, but she is afraid of the dark.  now as a wolf she is a beautiful creature with a cream colored pelt and soft brown eyes.  she is silky to the touch when not dirty and she seems to be the kindness of creatures.  but don't let her fool you. click here for wolf looks
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[♠] storage of the mad samurai Empty Re: [♠] storage of the mad samurai

Post  katsu. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:55 am

[♠] storage of the mad samurai Flontpng

[♠] storage of the mad samurai VXiLrKY
❛❛ the basic information ❜❜
meet the incredibly imperfect mistypaw, proud apprentice of the leader of wispclan.  she is currently seven moons old and of course is a she-cat.  she has a crush on the troubled medicine cat apprentice, even though she knows they aren't to ever have a mate.  she just can't help but have feelings towards the tom.

❛❛ the real information ❜❜
mistypaw is a smaller than average silver kitty with darker gray spots/broken stripes detailing her pelt.  she has golden eyes with large pupils and she always looks as though she is scared of everything, even when she isn't. she is silky soft and her hair always seems to be clean.  she doesn't have extremely long hair, but it isn't short either, and remember, it is still growing.  she is actually quite a sweet cat and loves to be around others, she just has a hard time talking to everycat.  she is quiet and shy, and certainly never talks out of place.  she barely talks to her mentor, or any of her fellow clanmates really.  she is most of the time understanding of others and doesn't yell at all, that is if she even talks.  she tends to stay calm in most situations, but don't think that calm means she is a complete pushover.  she doesn't like it when other cats boss her around, but she normally stays quiet and does as she is told.  she may get angry sometimes, but she knows not to take it out on others and tries to keep herself from blowing up.  she gets embarrassed quite easily and is very clumsy.  although she is the apprentice to the leader, she still hasn't quite gotten the hang of this whole warriors thing.  she is always messing things up and others are always cleaning up the messes she leaves behind.   she doesn't mean to be like that, but she can't help it, it's who she is.  she has little to no confidence in herself and is always trying to perfect herself so that she doesn't mess up again, though most of the time she still does.  she is just a little kitty who thinks she will never become a warrior.

❛❛ the additional information ❜❜
mistypaw has a small fear of spiders and she also doesn't like small spaces.  however, she is very fast on her feet.  also, it may seem stupid, but she is afraid of what others think of her.  being the underconfident kitty she is, other cats opinions scare her.
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[♠] storage of the mad samurai Empty Re: [♠] storage of the mad samurai

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum