Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✩) keep calm and just run

2 posters

Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty ✩) keep calm and just run

Post  arrow, Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 am

✩) keep calm and just run Flontpng
✩) keep calm and just run Large
those with abilities that can't be explained have escaped and are on the run.
this is a roleplay between me and pine. please don't post unless you are us.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty (✩) vanessa martin (✩)

Post  pine. Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:03 am

✩) keep calm and just run Tumblr_mxc96fgc0s1sq0x6uo5_250
controls ice/water
is very shy. <3

Last edited by pine. on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty ✩) rory mcqueen

Post  arrow, Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 am

✩) keep calm and just run Large

controls the element of fire // is a bit of a hot head.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty shawty fire burnin' on the dance floor.

Post  arrow, Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:51 am

years on top of years most of what there was to see was clouded by hazy images and blurred vision due to the heavy dosage of drugs the resident hot head was kept on. apparently not even the toughest of steels could withstand rory mcqueen's wrath built up on a toxic hatred that boiled on the mere sight of a white coat. among the thriving human population was a new species brewing in secret, he along with a girl who he'd only seen a few times through his encased room, were the first but certainly not the last of their species. one thing was certain, the people containing them, although impeccably smart, weren't nearly equipped to hold such powerful beings with the same level of intelligence as they. point blank, among the hazy time spent in a government testing facility, rory found himself a loophole.

for days now he'd found ways to get out of taking the required pills given out on a daily basis, hiding them under his tongue or coughing them back up seconds later. a breakout was in the near future, today precisely, one where for the first time in forever he and the girl across the hall from him would finally be brought together to meet on an experimental basis. apparently the doofs tending to them wanted to know what happened when you mixed two elite beings of opposite elements, fire and ice. little did they know that this would be their first and last mistake, the boy was done abiding by the rules and sick of being here in general... it was time to escape.

after a lot of pacing back and forth throughout his designated room, the men in white finally came, taking him easily by the arms and leading him into a much bigger room. seconds later the girl was finally placed inside too and the men disappeared into a safe room just to the right. rory sized up his runaway companion, knowing very well that, vanessa martin, was also oblivious to his plans despite his plans to take her along. an accomplished smirk spread wide across his lips. the beginnings of a fire, supposed to be stifled by the pills, rose in the palms off his hands and all hell broke loose.

"run! we're getting out of here!" the boy had hissed before blasting the safe room in a shower of fiery rage he'd been holding in. now the two bolted down the halls, one of his hands clasped tightly around vanessa's the other blasting any guard with a fiery doom who dared to initiate chase. charcoal eyes darted around the blindingly white hallways, picking out the foreign path towards the exit he'd learned of by studying a map of the facility on a wall by his room. surely enough they made it to the doors with somewhat ease, adrenaline carrying the pyrokinetic through the doors to the outside along with the cryokinetic.

it was only when they'd successfully put the facility far behind them that rory finally stopped running, his underused legs folding underneath him and sending him crashing to the ground. rolling onto his back with a slight struggle, his breaths came labored and uneven. never before had he used his powers with such intensity and never before had he ever run more than the distance to one side of his room to the other. glancing up wearily, his charcoal eyes hovered over vanessa, an uneven smile plastered to his face. "the name's rory, your saving grace. would you please drag me to the nearest motel now?"
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty little shy girl doesn't know who to trust

Post  pine. Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:54 pm

vanessa lay on the bed in her 'room' (aka cell), awaiting the white coated men to come and get her. she struggled very little and cooperated pretty well, so she wasn't on quite as many drugs as she probably should have been. so she was a little hazy but not enough where she couldn't move or anything. it just barely contained her powers. but the past couple of days the doctors had taken her off the pills. why? she wasn't sure. they'd been having her test her powers for them, surprisingly, she didn't fight back. once again, why? because she didn't want to use her powers for evil. she didn't want to hurt people. and even though she really couldn't stand the doctors who tested her and such, because she actually wasn't difficult, they weren't mean to her. not too mean, anyways.

now she sat up, a doctor smiling slightly at her as he led her from her room to a bigger room, where... oh, so that was today. the doctors wanted to see what the product of a pyro and a cryo would be. and she didn't want to do it. not like the guy standing across from her was ugly or anything, but she didn't want this. "let go of me." she shook her arm from the doctor's grasp, her soft eyes filled with fear. the doctor went into the side room with the others, when suddenly whoever it was that was here with her blew the safe room up. her eyes widened in shock and fear (she wasn't a fan of the pyro already), when he suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her down the hall.

if someone got in there way, he killed them, lit them on fire. after a long time of running, they both collapsed in the grass, taking deep breaths. "rory." she mumbled his name to herself as he introduced himself. saving grace? motel? what? "i.. i c-can't breathe.." she took deep breaths, shaking her head. she scooted away from him, honestly wanting to part ways right then. he.. he killed people back there. sure, they escaped, but... he had killed so many people. and the look in his eyes showed he didn't care. "i don't... well. thank you for helping me. but i think it might be smart to go separate ways." she spoke softly, shyly, scared.

she didn't want to hang around a crazy and unpredictable pyrokinetic. she controlled ice, water. he controlled fire. fire and ice didn't mix. "plus, you know what my powers are. i know yours. they don't mix." she scooted even farther away, as if scared of retaliation. he seemed like a hot head, like ehe had a short temper. she wasn't sure, though, of course. she was just somewhat observant. she sighed, propping herself up on her elbows, staring at him apprehensively. she took a shaky breath, keeping her eyes trained on him, just in case.

idk maybe he gets really upset or something x.xthis is what i've got haha.

pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty she gave him a fright.

Post  arrow, Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:06 pm

rory almost did a double take as his breathless self came to terms with the girl's blabbering. of all things, after he'd saved her butt from a life of tests and torture, hearing that she wished to split up and fend for herself was not something he'd expected. as much as it sounded good to go off and live on his own, he knew his efforts of helping vanessa out of the facility would be lost if he trusted she'd avoid the governments endless searching for them. surely she'd be caught and that'd render his entire extra work of helping her too, utterly useless. instead of saying anything, he just shook his head, those charcoal eyes betraying his shock.

"i'm sorry, but that's no way to thank someone who's giving you a new start. i'm no people person but hun, the second i let you go they'll just catch you and it'd have all been a waist. you're staying with me. that's that." he huffed, still flustered from the long run. there he lay though, gazing up at his new partner he'd put the majority of his lifeline on, a cryokinetic who ultimately looked like she'd cry if you killed a fly. not only that but fire and ice didn't exactly mix and god would this be a challenge.

sighing, those charcoal eyes took on a more sympathetic tone as they continued to trail the girl's appearance. she was dainty and beautiful in a harmless snow princess kind of way. even then though, he made note of the growing distance between them and in effort to fix this... rory scooted closer, counteracting vanessa's movements to get away. "we're all we got and i know it doesn't sound all that appealing but technically you owe me your dedication. we've gotta look out for another." he offered up, daring to move his hand atop her's.

instantly bitter cold seized his body, it's icy grip killing the unnatural heat roaring within his body. it felt as if someone had begun to suffocate him, swirling his body through a blender. rory gasped, yanking his arm away which had momentarily turned a sickly pale, and shuddered violently. okay, so maybe this was a bad idea. "u-um... so that's new..." he croaked, those eyes suddenly filled with the terrifying knowledge that this girl could stifle his flame and kill him so very easily.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty she feels so scared and lost.

Post  pine. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:27 pm

he scooted closer every time she moved away from him. he was close, and she didn't like it. 'i realize that you saved my life. i'm thankful for it. i think maybe i can handle myself in the real world, i won't get caught.' she almost glared at him, but she was too nervous and all to do so. "you're not the boss of me. you can't tell me what to do." the larger boy scared her, it wasn't hard to figure it out. she shook her head slightly, her cheeks cold instead of warm (her face grew colder when embarrassed instead of hot), showing her embarrassment. "okay okay... fine. but if i decide it's time for me to leave... you can't stop me."

suddenly she felt like her whole body was on fire. she gasped, glancing down to where his hand touched hers. he jerked it away, and it was obvious that he was feeling something not so good too. "i.. uh. definitely..' she breathed, drawing her legs up to her chest. she was trying to cool herself down, the feeling of being cold was more comfortable than being warm. "i.." sticking around someone who could hurt her so easily was not a good idea. sure, water could put out a fire but fire conquered ice every time.

she shivered, welcoming the feeling gladly. "you sure this is still a good idea?" she whispered, shaking her head to herself. she scooted to a sitting position, this was a bad idea, she felt it in her very core. sooner or later, one of them would end up dead because of the other. it just wasn't smart. he could burn her alive, she could douse his flame. it was a bad idea. she stood up shakily, barely keeping her balance. "we need to go find a place to crash. we both need the rest." she glanced at him warily, wondering if running was a good idea.

probably not. so instead, she leaned against a tree, feeling exhausted.

pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty a comfy bed for the night.

Post  arrow, Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:45 pm

"look, i hate to break it to you, but you wouldn't last a day out in the real world running from the white coats. your goody two-shoes butt needs my experience and harsher mindset. opposites or not, we're sticking together and i'll tie you down if i have to just to make a point." rory sputtered, still trying to regain his breath as the heat slowly returned to his arm. the excessive heat his body produced due to his nature was a welcoming feeling and quite honestly he was good with never feeling cold again, it was so chilling and scary to begin with. thinking on it now... why was it he was the rougher of the two? fire was warm and welcoming where as cold was bitter and lonely. how life loved to play it's mix up games.

again though, the boy sighed, this time standing as vanessa did, quite keen on getting the hell out of the open and somewhere much safer anyways. they'd delayed too long and surely enough those government officials would be on their tails in no time. so, much more carefully this time he used the sleeve of his shirt to cover his hand and wrap it around the girl's arm, keeping their skin from touching entirely. even then though, he could feel the cold radiating from her soft, pale skin. "motel it is. oh and by the way, i've planned this for a while. i've got us fake id's and credit cards."

some good news to throw in if you considered identity theft good. what else were they to do though? they had to eat and sleep while hiding from the government, rory felt somewhat good about what he'd managed to accomplish from the confinements of his room.

that being said, within thirty minutes the two were checked into a hotel after having taken a taxi cab into town. the room they'd gotten was rather small but nice nonetheless, a kitchen area, a living area, and a sleeping area... with only one bed. immediately after getting settled into the room, rory had spread out on the bed, body tangling in the freshly changed sheets. naturally he wasn't one to be so open, but the lively smells and colors the sheets provided was dazzling, and not to mention the actual comfort they all had. he looked like a puppy wallowing around in the bed, charcoal eyes ablaze with delight as he finally settled into a comfy position.

"oh my gosh, nessa, you've gotta feel this bed. it's not stiff!" he shouted gleefully, taking no shame in being happy over a bed.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty she's not too touchy feely. shy? a little.

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:07 am

"you don't know anything." she mumbled, shaking her head. his words made her nervous, paranoid, and scared, even. but she ignored them. he grabbed her by the arm (with his sleeve protecting his hand from her skin) and pulled her along until they found a hotel, where half an hour later they were checked in and in their room. they each had credit cards and fake ids, and she felt grateful. when they went upstairs, she first noticed there was only one bed. how would that work? she wasn't sure. but he was rolling around on the soft bed, explaining how nice it was. "that's nice." she sank into the soft armchair that sat next to the bed, thinking she'd probably have to sleep on it because she wasn't sure how she felt about sharing a bed.

oh who cared? she moved to lay on the bed by him, happy she wore a long sleeve shirt. she looked over at him, a small smile on her face. suddenly he asked how she'd attained her powers, and she let her eyes settle on him for a while. she propped herself up on her elbows, taking a few moments to think properly. "easy. i was born with it. i didn't figure it out til... wow, it was a while ago. i'm seventeen, so i probably figured it out when i was like, seven? seven or eight. i guess it'd just never really popped until i got into a fight. a fight over something stupid with one of my friends. i almost killed him. it was a miracle that i didn't. let's just say it didn't take two days for the white coats to show up. they took me away, took me away from my parents. i didn't mean to.. i didn't want to hurt anyone. that.. that's why maybe you scare me a little. i know it's just a matter of difference of opinion, but i don't want to hurt anyone. it's not my business whether you do or not, honestly."

she realized she was talking way too much, and her cheeks turned pink. not from the blood rushing to her face, but because her face practically was freezing. she sighed, laying back down. "i've talked enough. what about you? where'd you develop your powers or whatever?" she glanced back over at him, scared that he'd be upset or angry at what she'd said. she either talked very little or way too much. that's why she didn't like to talk, she usually blabbed the wrong thing.

pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty he let the cold overtake him.

Post  arrow, Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:31 am

upon asking her story, not too bothered with the distance she kept even after residing to joining him on the bed, rory gathered his composure and straightened up to listen. intent on knowing his partner more, he folded his legs crisscross style and tangled his hands in the sheets covering the mattress. charcoal eyes watched her easily, eager to learn more about the person he'd saved from the facility on a whim that one day she and he would do something grand together with their difference from everyone else.

"wow... i'm really sorry to hear about your friend. you don't deserve the grief and guilt that comes with harming someone close to you." rory murmured softly despite not being used to the whole comforting thing, he handled it quite well. sympathy had always been his strong suit though, always pitying those he dared to get to know. "the white coats said i was born with it too, some random gene mutation. though i learned mine around the age of six when i witnessed my father beating my mother... i um. even as a kid i was a ticking time bomb. my entire body burst into flames and i burnt my father to a crisp. the house caught fire and before i could do anything my mother was dead. just minutes later i was greeted by weary white coats that put me in solitary until using my dna to develop those pills they gave us." sharing wasn't something he was big on, but somehow getting this all off of his chest seemed to lighten his guilty soul immensely.

"the thing is, i'm already a murderer and it only gets easier. i do what i can to survive, this is just one of those things." he whispered, suddenly aware of how bad he truly sounded. at the age of nineteen he had already developed a large body count and faced the guilt of it all in secret. no wonder vanessa wished to rid of him so quickly, if he'd just met himself, rory was sure he'd have left by now too.

a shaky sigh escaped him and he gingerly scooted closer to the girl, extremely aware that what he was doing was beyond stupid. "i don't want you to be scared of me, nessa. are you? because i need to change that. i'm not all bad... just... partly bad." he breathed, charcoal eyes burning into her's as his skin brushed against her's, his eternal flame flicker down to a point where he would pose no threat to her and rather than trying to fight the cold she infected him with, he embraced it. "you know, cold is just lack of heat..."
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty she let herself burst into flames.

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:44 am

nessa sat up a little straighter as he spoke, a smile appearing on her face for a split second, a genuine, real smile, when he comforted her. 'thank you." it disappeared shortly after when he started talking, but that wasn't why it left her face. smiling wasn't a common thing for her, she had very little to smile about. but when he talked... she was scared. he had killed his father, though she didn't blame him. he had accidentally killed his mother. it was just a matter of time before he blew up at her, and... she didn't want to think about it. "honestly, they put me off the pills for a couple days. not sure why. guess they 'trusted' me or something. i just never struggled much." she owed it to her family, she felt like, not to make her whole life miserable. she wasn't sure. but on the inside she hated it, she cried herself to sleep every night. she had nightmares, terrible, awful nightmares.

when he scooted closer she flinched slightly. she had rolled up her sleeves so when his arm brushed hers she felt... not pain, not that. it was strange, odd, even. but not pain. she felt a tingling warm sensation, and she didn't immediately hate it. "am i scared of you?' she echoed, glancing up at him, her hand shaking. "yes." she answered softly, afraid of what he'd say to her reaction. she didn't necessarily want to be scared of him, she couldn't help it. fire beat ice every time, it was just a fact.

"i know... i just.." you know, cold is just lack of heat... she nodded almost numbly, letting her entire body feel the warmth, the heat, coming from his skin touching hers. she shivered slightly, unused to the hot feeling. it grew hotter and hotter but she didn't move. finally after a minute or two she moved a little farther away, not because of fear, but because her whole body felt like it was burning. she leaned forward, knees drawn up to her chest, a sharp gasp escaping her lips. she felt like she was on fire, even still. her body was taking a while to cool down once more. it wasn't a bad feeling, in fact, she was feeling a little more immune to it.

she could last longer against his touch, and she felt like if she tried it again maybe she could do it even longer. but not yet, her body had to return to a somewhat normal temperature. "uh. what would you like to do?" she asked quietly, turning to sit facing him. her cheeks were pink from the warmth he had given her, and in fact... she wanted to feel it again. it took some getting used to, but warmth... it wasn't bad. she scooted slightly closer to him, wary. he was a murderer. a ticking time bomb set to explode at any time. and ultimately, he could be the death of her.

and she found that she did not care.
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty she's too much for him.

Post  arrow, Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 am

the fact that rory knew vanessa was scared of him didn't seem to hurt him at all, not even when she herself admitted it. if anything it only drove him to fix the problem at hand. he was a monster, a dangerous monster, the flames that burn within his body made him this way, but it would never bring him down. ignoring the fact that the girl before him was hesitant to get so close to him, once more he shuffled closer, this time engulfing her within his heated arms, eyes ablaze with care.

he would handle her with a gentleness no one knew of, for she was like a helpless dove all lost and alone. to harm her now would be the ultimate screw up he wasn't willing to make. "if it gets too hot for you just drop your temperature okay? no matter how cold i get it won't hurt me as near as much as it'd hurt you to go against my heat." he whispered softly, nuzzling his head into the coolness of her neck. his lips brushed against the bare area of skin with ease, drinking in her unique smell of cool, crisp air and candy apples.

"right now i want to simply exist with you. i want to feel what it's like to feel important and loved. i want to feel what it's like to have someone who gives a damn whether i'm okay or not. so if you'd so kindly give me that opportunity, i'd love to kiss you nessa." rory murmured quite bluntly. did he have feelings for this dainty snow princess or was it just his perpetual loneliness driving him to act out in vulnerable ways? either way he found it didn't matter because the chills that the girl sent throughout his body was a spark all on it's own that he welcomed in a sadistic sort of way.

smiling at his own foolishness, heated pink lips made their way towards vanessa's cool, pale ones. in one clash of the opposite elements he'd settled his upon her's with such delicacy the initial shock provided by the new sort of feeling that left his body shaking and trembling with chills was oddly welcoming. his very flame flickered against the immense cold that dulled his own body temperature to far below normal and yet he couldn't have felt better being so unhealthily weak. rory would have stayed like that forever if it weren't for his body finally giving out to the cold. he'd sunk back down onto the bed shivering like mad as the flames once more tried to restore his strength. "w-wow... t-that was s-so incredibly s-stupid of me... b-but i l-liked it..." he chattered, almost laughing now.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty she's scared to give herself up to him.

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 am

suddenly his fiery arms engulfed her, and he wrapped his strong arms around her, bringing her against him. "rory.." she murmured, silver eyes looking up at his black ones. "o-okay." she murmured, surprisingly liking the effect his heat had against her. she was ice, he was fire, but she didn't mind the feeling of being thawed out. his next words shocked her, she never would have guessed this side of him, not in a million years. and the thing that shocked her the most was that she wanted it to. she wanted to feel loved, to feel important, to feel wanted. she wanted the feeling of someone else up against her, the way someone else's lips felt against hers... she smiled slightly, snuggling against him. she wished she could stay this way forever.

his lips brushed up against her neck and she moaned slightly, unable to contain the sound. you know the feeling you get when you come back inside after playing around in the snow? this is what that felt like, and it was the most sensational feeling in the world. she wasn't sure she liked it, either. it was good, but... she felt the energy draining from her with every passing second. "i.. i want that too." she admitted softly in reaction to his words. she wanted him, she realized. and it scared her. terrified her. because yes, she was still scared.

that's when his lips landed on hers. her whole entire being erupted into flames, she felt like everything was melting. but she kissed him back. she kissed him back with a passion she had no idea existed. he smelled like a bonfire and... something else she couldn't place. ashes, maybe. he pushed her down onto the bed as they kissed, and after a while he pulled back, gasping. she realized it was her fault.. it was how cold she was. 'i'm s-sorry.." she didn't want to hurt him, and it annoyed her that they couldn't just enjoy each other like that. but she realized she felt weak and she needed to regenerate as well.

so she lay down by him, letting her arm touch his, but only the fabric touched so it wouldn't make either of them uncomfortable. she sighed slightly, shivering. she felt colder and colder, and it was nice. but she was scared. she was scared to be with him, still scared of him. she didn't know what she was feeling. and it was a scary thing. she didn't know what to do. she wanted to be with him, wanted to be loved. "are you okay?" she felt bad, and she looked away, hoping he was fine. she was okay, just... returning to normal, something like that. she sighed, letting the cold envelop her once more.

pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty his kryptonite.

Post  arrow, Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:46 am

a while of silence passed, the two laying side by side just regenerating their own strength as the perilous contact that'd been shared between them faded away into nothing more but a sweet, well deserved memory. nessa's sleeve brushed up against his tanned arm and rory couldn't help the smile that etched onto his face like he'd just been given the grandest news ever. "you fear me, but you don't realize that every time i touch you i can't breath. it's like every ounce of my warmth is stripped from me and i'm choking on my own smoke. there is no need to fear someone who suffers immensely at one of your touches." he whispered soothingly, finally finding it within him to roll onto his side and get a better look at her.

"don't take that the wrong way though, kissing you is entirely different, it does the same thing... but feels so much more bearable, so much more welcome... the breathlessness i get is good and the cold? it's like snowflakes tickling my skin and burying me alive. it's exhilarating." once more he was breathless just by reminiscing in the memory, his heat wavering against the bitter sweet moment that seemed to be on replay. this time he slipped his arms around her again, drawing her against his body with relative ease. "how it pays to be free... i can finally know the love of another and it seems she's lying in my arms."

it was confusing how such a monster could act so gentle and soft, but perhaps it was just the false sense of safety he'd fallen into upon escaping the facility with someone who shared his loneliness enough to risk their life for comfort. soon enough vanessa would see his true personality, the one that was beyond feeling sympathy for and rory dreaded that moment. this wouldn't last, she'd see the real him and cower at his feet, or worse... run and never look back.

subconsciously he whimpered into the girl's hair, eyes having been screwed shut for a few minutes now. he needed to make the most of this, to have her so closely at his side until the time came when his true monster came out to play. "i never though of it until now... but you're like my kryptonite." he chuckled sadly, masking his feelings over with a warm kiss to nessa's cheek.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty her love is growing strong.

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 am

"i can't help it. fire melts ice in a moment. remember if i'm your kryptonite then you're mine." she whispered softly, smiling as she let him envelop her in his arms. she shifted and he was on top of her, settling his weight on top of her. she shivered slightly, glad that there was clothing in-between them. in fact, the idea of there not being any scared her. and she was thankful. she looked up at him, and she took a deep breath. "when you kiss me... i want more. and it scares me.. because i've never done anything like this before and i want it to go farther maybe i don't know and.. i think i love you, rory." she murmured, looking up into his dark eyes for a few moments before her gaze flitted down in embarrassment.

she reached up and kissed him on the lips for a few moments before gravity pulled her back down. but she grabbed his shirt gently and pulled him a little closer. 'will you kiss me again?" she had no idea where all of this was coming from. she was the little shy girl who hated talking out loud. but here she was with a boy, alone, in a hotel room. it was impossible. but she was never going to find anyone else to be with besides him. she might as well let herself love someone, right? she wasn't sure. she'd just have to see how this went.

"you love me?" she murmured, as if she wasn't sure. and she wasn't she wasn't sure. she didn't know for sure if he loved her, because no one had ever loved her besides her parents and they didn't love her anymore. they probably thought she was dead. and that was probably for the best. "because i've never been loved or loved anyone else and i'm scared but i want to do it." she wanted to love someone. her cheeks turned pink from the coldness of her body temperature, and she chuckled to herself.

"no one has ever kissed me before, you know. then again, i've been locked in a laboratory my whole life. i guess maybe i was kissed when i was six... but you know, that doesn't count." she was blabbing again. she looked away, wondering if he already regretted this. she wasn't sure if she did or not, but she sure felt nice to be here with another person. to feel the touch of another person. it was nice.
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty "kiss you? hell yes"

Post  arrow, Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:18 am

"if i'm completely honest with you vanessa... i'm scared this won't last. i'm scared that soon you'll see the unforgivable side of me everyone always ends up seeing and never look at me the same again." he hesitated slightly on the next words, eyes swarming with every insecurity he'd ever felt towards this topic before. "you were so clearly made for good... but me? i've always been bad... in fact i always will be and the truth is your bound to see the real me at some point and i'm finding myself wondering whether it's worth giving up my heart now only for it to be broken when you drop me so fast i don't even know what's happening." rory breathed, unable to catch a breath as soon after he was pulled down into a chilly kiss.

despite everything in his body screaming no, he kissed her back, his heart driving him to do so. the simple fact was, there was no one else for him but her and even then there was no guarantee she'd ever want to be with a monster like him. loneliness seemed inevitable for him, yet he couldn't talk himself out of falling for cute little nessa. their kiss broke momentarily, him finally getting a chance to suck in air before finding himself being pulled down once more by his shirt.

heat swarmed his cheeks instantly, the red tint embarrassingly visible against his much lighter, but still quite tan skin tone. "kiss you? hell yes... love you? i'm leaning towards a definite yes but i doubt i'll ever be able to really say so." he found himself saying as once more his flush red lips crashed into her pasty pale ones. the same cold spell swarmed him, taking him through a dizzy spell that left him reeling for another go. desperate to keep this feeling close, he planted his hands at each side of her head and pulled away, charcoal eyes dancing with flames.

"for a shy girl, you talk way too much and yet it's so frustratingly adorable, like you. you're adorable, utterly adorable, so much so that even i've gotten myself sucked under your adorable spell. now i just keep saying adorable and i'm hoping it's adorable that i'm kind of flustered and not completely awkward-" rory flashed a cheesy smile and ducked his head down into nessa's neck once more, this time for the sake of hiding just how flustered he truly was. the big bad monster had been chained up to a dainty little girl.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty "i guess i understand.."

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 am

when he said he might never be able to completely say he loved her, she supposed she understood that. "i guess i understand.." she mumbled to herself, smiling slightly at his insecurity. "there are always unforgivable things about everybody. if or when i ever see yours, i will forgive you. even if it takes a long time." she hoped this was true, because she didn't want to los him. didn't want to lose what they had. she really liked him, really really did. "i won't leave you. i promise." she whispered. his hands rested on either side of her face and he kissed her. it wasn't just an innocent little kiss either.

and she found herself enjoying it. she felt dizzy after a long while, and when he pulled away she didn't protest. woah. "woah..' she breathed, eyes wide. "i am shy. seriously i am.. sometimes i just talk too much.' she sighed to herself, feeling embarrassed more than ever. he buried his head in her neck and she shivered. "ohhh stop it you make me feel.. things." she wasn't sure how to explain it. it just... wow it felt good and bad at the same time and it scared her.

she sighed, her silver eyes scanning him up and down. she really liked him. and it scared her. "you are adorable. scary too. but very adorable." she wasn't sure why, but his whole figure was just a little (a lot!) intimidating. she cuddled against him, a smile on her face. "you know no matter how hard i try not to be, this terrifies me. it just.. it does. it's new. it's... strange. but i like it."
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

✩) keep calm and just run Empty Re: ✩) keep calm and just run

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum