Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose.

2 posters

Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty ❄ jack frost nipping at your nose.

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 am

one x one with arrow and i.
don't post please or we'll eat you. <3
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty ❄ alaska connelly

Post  pine. Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 am

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Large

Last edited by pine. on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty ❄ jack frost

Post  arrow, Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:58 am

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Casual
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty she'll do anything to stay alive.

Post  pine. Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 am

alaska connelly had dug a big hole for herself. and it was threatening to swallow her whole if she didn't do as she was told. she was deep in debt. she'd cheated and borrowed and stolen and lied with these people way too long, and it had finally caught up to her. to pay off the hefty debt (she'd lost count of how much she owed, at least the moment), she had to return with jack frost's staff. apparently they wanted it and she wasn't sure why. she just knew if she didn't find it she'd find a bullet in her head instead. and that wasn't an option for her. she'd been tracking frost the whole day, trying to corner him and try to steal away his staff. it wouldn't be easy, he kept the thing on him and he didn't seem keen on letting it go. plus, he seemed incredibly strong, much stronger than her.

it wasn't that she wasn't a fighter, she was. she was strong. but she could be overpowered pretty quickly by anyone with a larger physique. she was an eighteen year old girl, she wasn't very large. she ducked behind a tree, glancing around it to see frost. if she could just sneak up on him... she glanced behind her then back ahead, and he was gone. 'where'd you go..?' she kept moving, ducking behind another tree. she then started walking down the path in the park, curiosity and paranoia creeping up on her. was hew watching her? did he know she was there? she didn't know, and she hated that she didn't know. ugh. she kept walking, taking a sharp breath in the chilly december air. she had to get his staff.. she had to. she didn't know what she'd do if she didn't. run? that might be a bad idea. but it might be the only option if she didn't get the staff. she just had to grab it and run. sneak up behind him, grab it, and bolt.

so that was the plan, for now. she kept walking until she saw him once more. this time, she slipped up to walk just a couple feet behind him, before lunging forward and snatching the staff from his hands. she sprinted in the other direction, knowing he'd follow. there was no other reasonable option. running was the only choice. suddenly she slipped on a patch of ice she hadn't seen and landed flat on her back, groaning from the impact. "ugh.." she moaned, her fingers slipping to let the staff out of her grasp. she had hit her head, but it wasn't too bad. hopefully it wasn't bleeding. she tried to sit up and felt a lot of pain, so she just stayed on the cold ground for now. she heard footsteps, and she knew it had to be frost. "great." she mumbled, shaking her head.

pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty well, this post sucks.

Post  arrow, Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:43 am

for the majority of the forgotten guardian's day, he'd found himself being trailed by an oddly suspicious character. she'd followed him into a cafe as he snatched up a warm hot cocoa for the road, into the store where he'd just messed around for an hour, and even back into the woods where his official snowy abode lay hidden. now jack had managed to keep his cool and go about things normally just so the follower wouldn't be tipped off but now in the confinements of his domain, he vanished into the air, his staff propelling him forward and out of sight.

seeing as he'd moved far enough away, he settled back onto the ground quite a distance from the girl's prying eyes and much closer to his own home. he didn't expect, however, for her to find him so quickly, and certainly not for her to take his staff right from his very hands. the blonde thief gripped the snowy stick tight and bolted where as jack was left with his mouth gaping wide in shock. as powerful as he was, he was severely weakened without his staff, the one that held the majority of his power. "hey!" he snapped out, finally shaking from the initial shock and bolting after the girl.

luckily his staff had saved itself, for by the time he got there, the girl lay dazed over a patch of patterned ice, the stick several feet away. gliding over, jack snatched it up, rightfully returning it to his hand and hefting it's curve to his shoulder as silver eyes glared down at the blonde. "what the hell was that about? stealing a man's most valuable possession... a powerful one at that. you must have a death wish." he muttered in a bitter tone, the air around them growing increasingly colder as anger settled within the boy. normally jack frost was a happy go lucky guy, but nobody ever took him seriously or treated him like the powerful being he was and things like this really got him going.

"you've got two seconds to explain yourself before you're permanently on my bad side... alaska." he breathed, now trying to calm down a bit as he stumbled across the girl's name in his mind.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty don't ever say that. your posts are always awesome <3

Post  pine. Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:19 am

alaska propped herself up on her elbows as she heard frost's angry voice, demanding why she had done what she had done. "a death wish? something like that.' she grunted, sitting up and ignoring the pain she felt when she did so. "i don't have to tell you anything, frost." the words were out of her mouth before she even realized it. she should just tell him why she had tried to steal his staff. maybe he'd help her out, maybe he'd help her hide, help her run. "i..' she shut her mouth, embarrassed all of a sudden. she struggled to her feet, shaking her head.she should just tell him, it'd all go down better if she did. but she just... she couldn't. she didn't know who was listening, who was following her. "is... there somewhere private we can talk? i can't tell you if we're out here, in the open." she spoke quietly, eyes darting around cautiously. she had trust issues, could you blame her?

she took a sharp breath, shivering from the cold. he was angry, and she honestly didn't want to get on his bad side. i mean, part of her didn't care, but another part told her she could use an ally or something. she couldn't face this alone. "i.. i want to tell you. i just can't do it here." maybe she could get them somewhere private then steal the staff once more? it was a bad plan, but... well she didn't know what else to do. she couldn't go back to the people without it, or she'd be dead. "listen." she leaned forward, whispering so no one could hear. "i... i may owe a debt. a big one. and if i don't come back with your staff i'm going to have a bullet put into my brain." she took a few steps back, unable and unwilling to look at the young man.

how had he known her name? she wasn't sure, and it was a little unnerving. she didn't know what to say. come on, please? i don't want to die.. it wasn't happening. she wasn't getting the staff, which meant she couldn't repay her debt, which meant she was going to die. she felt her body shaking, partly from the chilly air (which had probably dropped 15 degrees when he showed up), partly from the prospect that she was gonna die. oh gosh. she shook her head to herself, feeling weak in the knees. she was going to die.

they would kill her. if she didn't complete this task they would kill her. "i.. uhm." she didn't know if she should apologize or what. she didn't know what to do.
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty so jack doesn't trust her.

Post  arrow, Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:46 am

jack watched uneasily as the girl before him struggled to get to her feet, situating herself smack dab in front of him. subconsciously his grip tightened around his staff and he tensed up his body, clearly on edge of trusting this mysterious alaska who'd gathered the nerve to challenge not only someone who looked quite intimidating, but a young man who really only appeared as jack frost to those who believed and was known to be highly powerful... duh. "you want to go somewhere private? look, as nice as i appear, i'm not too keen on trusting thieves who surprisingly enough believe in my existence and still wish to try and steel from me." he muttered almost incoherently.

as much as he wished to be mad though, the forgotten character of the cold found it increasingly hard to hold a grudge as the girl explained her ordeal. he'd always been naive in trusting those with a sob story and this was no different. with a long, breathy sigh, jack moved so his hand now rested at the small of alaska's back. "i can't give you my staff, it's all i've got but maybe we can think up something else... sending a girl to her death is not something i want to have on my to do list." the boy offered, slowly beginning to tug her off of the icy path and onto a much more secluded one covered by snowy white trees that ultimately led to his home.

there it sat, the quaint little cabin that screamed warmth above anything else. as odd as it was for an icy fellow such as jack frost to own it, it also made sense. though never cold, he wished to feel the heat and love provided by something as simple as a warm, inviting little cabin. so there he was, clinging tightly to his staff still as he led them inside and shut the door tightly. "the fire should still be on, warm yourself. i know you've got to be freezing in that light sweater. we'll get down to business after we've both calmed down a bit." he moved off to the couch, sitting down rather gently as his staff leaned up against it, still within his reach but ultimately anyone's to take. a test.

"so you know me as jack frost, but what i want to know, is why you believe on me and perhaps who these men are that are threatening you. surely if they believe in me and wish to do bad against me, i must know them." he tested. small talk and yet a perfect information gathering opportunity, she was vulnerable and open to trust him.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty and she doesn't trust him.

Post  pine. Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:32 pm

"do you not understand? there is no substitute. if i return empty-handed, or even with something besides your staff, i'm dead." he obviously didn't trust her, and she didn't blame him. if she was him, she wouldn't trust her either. he pulled her off the cold path and led her down to his house, which was an inviting and warm looking cabin. "thank you." she murmured as she stood in front of the fire, taking a short breath. he moved to sit down on the couch, allowing his staff to lean on the seat. it was close enough for her to reach and run if she wanted...

but she didn't. she left it there, leaning against the wall closest to the fire, and away from him. "why do i believe in you? maybe because i needed to believe there was someone out there... i don't know. the men? uh.." she looked around, but set nothing. she honestly didn't want to answer him. if someone were listening... she shook her head, keeping her mouth shut. she wouldn't tell him. maybe he did know them, but she didn't know for sure. she took a sharp breath,glancing at the flickering flames. "why are you helping me?" she wasn't sure it was classified as helping, but he did take her out of the cold.

then again he probably just wanted information. she looked back at him, eyes shining in the fire light. she didn't think she could trust him, didn't think she should trust him. "what do you want? from me?" he wanted information, obviously. why did he want to know all of this? it was disconcerting. she sank to the ground, warming herself by the fire. "i.. i should leave." she needed to run, find a place to hide. she couldn't stay here, she had to... find a safe place for herself.
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

❄ jack frost nipping at your nose. Empty Re: ❄ jack frost nipping at your nose.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum