Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:16 am

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Tumblr_myyczrlocG1sviwm4o4_500

Modern day princes and princesses are still stuck being forced into arranged marriages. They technically aren't even considered royalty anymore, but apparently that's besides the point because tradition is important. If tradition meant marrying your straight son off to another man for business purposes, that is.

The Jockey refuses the marriage proposal right off the bat, using his model girlfriend as one reason of many as to why he can't marry another guy. So their parents make a deal with them. Live together for the summer, and if they really can't stand each other by the end, they don't have to go through with it. They have to act like a couple would, that means sleeping in the same bed, kissing each other goodnight, acting like they can stand to be in the same room as one another. And they aren't allowed to leave the property unless they're going on a date.

The Jockey played by Gentlemiss

The Bookworm played by Fantastical-Ducks

Last edited by Gentlemiss on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Alexander Calhoun

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 am

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Tumblr_n9fyl0Kdpg1spx2upo1_500

Name: Alexander Calhoun
Nicknames: Exander [eck-san-der]
Role: The Jockey

Appearance: 5'11", slim build, blonde hair and hazel-green eyes.

Personality: Party guy, trust fund baby, born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Never had to try hard for anything, hasn't ever had to get his hands dirty, extremely well-off.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Even Blackadder

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 am

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] HibariKyoyafull1575608_zpsdb9ab99a

Name: Even Blackadder

Nickname: Eve

Role: The Bookworm

Appearance: 5'6 Slim, small, and pale with black hair and dark green eyes that usually appear black until your close up.

Personality: Shy, smart, and distant, he is uncomfortable with being wealthy and finds the idea of upholding tradition to be archaic, distant at first he can come across as rude, uncaring or snide, get to know him and you will see he's shy but has a good sense of humor.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Ready to go

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:51 am

Place: The Couples Manor
Time: 11:23 AM on Wednesday May 14th, 2014

Three months, eighteen days, and approximately one hour until noon, August 31st, the day he would once again be a free man. They had just pulled into the driveway and he was already more than ready to leave. The manor was on the outskirts of town, mostly for his sake so he didn't try to leave without Even, and was one of the many properties the Blackadder's owned. It was larger than most houses a normal family would hope to ever live in, but much smaller than the mansion he grew up in. There was a small stable a ways back on the property though, and that was all that mattered to him. If he had to get away from his fiance he would at least be able to go there.

Xander had never kissed a guy before. Shocking, right, considering the amount of times he's been in the paper for getting drunk off his ass and taking his clothes off, or being seen with some "exotic dancers" that he just happened to befriend while he was out. It wouldn't have been surprising if he had messed around with a few guys in his time, be it because he thought it might be fun or because he was too drunk to care. But no, these gorgeous, soft lips of his were virgin when it came to men. Actually, all of him was a virgin when it came to men.

And now suddenly he was supposed to be expected to live with this guy! This, this stranger! "Take me back home Alfred!" He whined from the back seat, but the driver just shook his head and gave him a sorry smile in the mirror. The rules had been very clear when he signed the contract with his parents, yes, contract, they didn't trust him otherwise. They were to sleep in the same bed, spend time together, go on dates, hold hands, kiss. They had to act like a couple until the time was out or they fell in love, or else they would be forced to get married anyways.

Groaning loudly to the car, he pushed open the door and got out, looking less than pleased. He didn't know if the other kid was here yet or not, so as the car behind him drove off he ended up just standing there awkwardly, waiting for what would happen. He didn't have a key to get into the house, even though all of his things were there already, and he didn't want to go knock on the door and have him not be there. Mildly frustrated he ran his fingers through his hair, tugging on blonde locks roughly.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty First Contact

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:10 am

Even had arrived an hour earlier then Alexander something for which he was grateful, he needed time to settle in and find good hiding spots for when he got overwhelmed which was surprisingly easy. He had taken little with him, just some clothes and books so he was soon un-packed and curling up on the couch to read. The entire situation felt surreal to him. Sure he liked guys, and yes he was mildly experienced so that wasn't the issue. The issue was the why. Eve was not one to agree with with doing thing for the sake of tradition, he found that people should move on with the times or they would fall behind... And force there only child into an arranged marriage with a complete stranger.

Eve had seen pictures of his betrothed and could admit he was very handsome, enough to make Eve blush and shy away from his mother who seemed all too pleased with the reaction her shy son gave when she asked if he could stand waking to the blonde every morning. But he was still a stranger, a stranger with a reputation no-less and a stranger who by what Eve had heard was appalled with the idea of a forced marriage more so one to a male. Really the odd's were not in Eve's favor and he knew it. He was shy after all the experience he did have stemmed from a previous relationship that had crashed and burned, and he was horrid with people. He could never bare to look someone in the eyes and although his anger was explosive he knew he was usually docile, chances were he'd throw himself out a window before telling his betrothed to bugger off.

The sound of a vehicle pulled Eve from his book, he knew it had to be his fiancee and he cringed his stomach trying to tie itself into a knot. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before shyly peeking out the blinds. He supposed he should let the other man know he was there. Standing he gently closed the book making a mental note of the page number. Then he shyly opened the door and stood in the entry way. He wondered... If he should wave maybe? Yes he supposed that would be a good sign. So shyly he lifted his arm, it was a small wave, pathetic really but it seemed to work because the blonde began approaching. And the moment he was close enough Even looked away, a habit of his, but he forced himself to at least glance at the other man. "Hello, I'm Even... I suppose you can call me Eve."
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty checking you out

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 am

Alex's things were already inside the house and unpacked. They had been since yesterday, or were at least supposed to have been. After packing everything up his parents had their servants, er, sorry, hired help move everything from his wing at the mansion to the manor. There wasn't much that would be left for him to put away, since the majority of his things were clothing and tack, which went straight to the stable he assumed. His guitar would be out somewhere, he guessed, and the few other things he couldn't leave home without. It wasn't a lot. Surprising, for someone like him, with money to buy anything he wanted. But he found there wasn't much of anything that was important to him back home.

Except his clothes, all of his lovely, expensive clothes. For someone claiming to be completely, five hundred percent straight, Xander was more than obsessed with his closet. Brand names were like drugs to him, actually, he spent more time getting ready in the morning than his girlfriend did, and she was a model. Er, ex-girlfriend now, he supposes. Three months without his gorgeous face? She hadn't been able to handle the thought, so they broke up. It wasn't terrible, the thing he was going to miss most was all of her hot model friends.

The front door opens and his eyes flick from the ground to the boy now standing in the doorway, hand dropping from where it had tangled itself in his hair. He waved and Xander did his best to look pleasant, despite all the frustration he felt then, and he started approaching the door. When he was close the kid looked away, and he looked down at himself, wondering if he had drooled on himself in the car or something. No, it didn't appear so, white vneck nor black jacket showed anything. Then why was he looking away? He didn't have to wonder for long, because after a moment he seemed to shyly glance back up, and Xan figured it out.

"Nice to meet you finally, Eve. Alexander, call me Xander." He offered his hand to the kid, afterwards shoving his hands in dress pant pockets and pursing his lips, rocking back on his heels. "Ah, so... you gonna let me in?" There was a moment where he found himself checking him out, eyes wandering down the raven haired boys body, and he abruptly looked back up at his face. His brain was attempting to rationalize with him. There had to be something he could find attractive about the kid, he was going to be sleeping with him (at least in the same bed) and kissing him for the next three months, he would try to find something he liked at least.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Curious at Best

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 am

Eve gave a small nod, and pushed open the door inviting the blonde inside. Then he closed the door and silently padded back to the sofa, retrieving his book. "I suppose I should show you around?" He did not really wait for an answer, he was curious about the blonde and wanted to know if he could handle being in the same room as him, a tour would quickly decide if he could or not. "Though I suppose you can already tell this is the living room..." His voice had only the slightest hint of sarcasm, but aside that he remained pretty neutral and without waiting for much of a reaction he was leading them off to the rest of the house.

Even led Alexander to the kitchen it was one of his favorite spots, he explained that food would be delivered weekly and they could order anything extra. It was state of the art but Eve still found that it was cozy in someways, unlike other parts of the house that seemed to lack a touch of life and color. After the kitchen he showed off other parts of the house, the main floor was mostly barren with the odd office, bathroom, laundry room and so on, the downstairs was a game room and the upstairs was mostly bedrooms and bathrooms. But it seemed like all too soon Eve was opening the door to the master.

It was nice, if it weren't so painfully modern. Yes modern was alright and showed off wealth but Eve found that it made the room seem cold and loveless much like the wall that was separating Alexander and Even, maybe he would phone his mother and ask her to send a painting, something warm and colorful to make him feel a little better. But for now at least it functioned, the bed was large enough that Eve would look like a doll, the on suite bath was modern with a shower that seemed excessive to Even but apparently was perfect for those who enjoyed long showers so Eve would not complain too much.

All in all everything was big and rich. "Your things were already unpacked when I got here, there on the right side so I hope you don't mind that I took the left... Ah. I almost forgot. The phones may or may not be bugged, my father is a little paranoid if we phone someone who isn't verified, even the pizza place it will alert him, im aware this might be ridiculous so I will try and talk to him later about it, but I just thought it would be fair to warn you. Now should I leave and let you get settled?" Eve looked up at the blonde curiously his dark green eyes catching the light and turning emerald, before of course he looked away and back down to the floor.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty sexy sweatpants

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 am

The manor might not have been as large as the house he grew up in, but it was ten times comfier. He didn't feel like he was going to get lost in it. Well, at least not often, he might at first but he figures three months would be enough time to settle in. Just in time to move right back out, he inwardly joked, bitter. It wasn't like he wanted to marry this guy, he didn't want to marry any guy ever, but how did they expect him to just uproot his entire life, get shoved into this one, and then as soon as he got comfortable with it have it ripped out from under his feet? Who knew, he might even end up becoming friends with this Eve, but it wouldn't matter because after all this they would probably never see each other again. It was just frustrating.

Since the game room he was pretty sure he'd been hard, by the time they walked into the master suite he probably could have came in his pants like a fourteen year old. If he had one complaint about the house he grew up in, it was that his parents had never let him have his own game room. Sure, he had an xbox in his room, and some games, but they weren't very happy about it. His parents would have rather he went out and rode than sit around and play games. And as for being so excited about a room that was only a smidge larger than his own, or his old one, that was probably because he hadn't seen the floor of his room since he was like twelve so it was really like having a whole new area to fuck up. The cleanliness sort of freaked him out, but he didn't mind for now. He was sure his clothes would be littering the floor soon anyways.

What freaked him out the most was when his eyes moved over the bed, and then he was all too aware of the raven haired boy standing a few feet away. He cleared his throat awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck and taking a few nonchalant steps away, as if the kid was going to jump him right there. It was a ridiculous thought, but they had to share that bed. Tonight they were going to sleep in it together. Stupid questions ran through his mind then; What side of the bed did he liked to sleep on? Was he a blanket hog? What if they woke up and had somehow gotten closer in the middle of the night? Xander was particularly bad with that, his subconscious seemed to be lonely while he slept and if there was anyone in bed with him, he'd end up half on top of them by morning. Oh god he was going to have to stay awake all night.

"I guess we better order online then, yeah?" He spotted a box of his things on the other side of the room, his guitar lying out next to it. The few things that weren't clothes. His laptop would be in there. "Provided you want pizza, I mean. I'm not crazy about it, to be honest. I've been spoiled with home-cooked meals my entire life so..." Xander trailed off, licking his lips and rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Anyways, yeah, um. I'm probably just going to put the rest of my stuff away and then um, I guess I'll be downstairs so we can... talk?" They had to at some point. If they weren't on the same page about everything, well, things could get weird. Or more awkward at least than he was making them now.

He waited until Eve left before going through closets and dressers, trying to find exactly where his stuff had been put. The kid had mentioned it but it had slipped his mind already. Eventually he found his comfy pants, a pair of thin sweats that were loose on him, hanging around his hips in a way that was all too enticing for sweatpants. The white shirt was left on but he tossed his jacket on the foot of the bed, not needing it anymore now that they were inside. Without even realising it he'd left his jeans lying on the floor by the dresser, but that was sort of how he hadn't seen his floor in years too so... not surprising. He didn't open the box. Eventually he forced himself out of the room and went to find the kid again, knowing he had probably already taken way too long for someone who was just supposed to be putting things away.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Hostile Take Over

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:23 am

Eve was all to happy to leave Xander to unpacking. He quickly left the room and headed back down to the living room. He had already done what could only be called a hostile take over of the couch. Having selected the comfiest spot and building a nest of pillows and blankets to keep warm and where he could easily move about while reading. Plopping down he eagerly re-opened his book, he was on page 120.

If Xander took too long he had yet to notice, he was busy reading his mind getting caught up in the tale, a small happy smile gracing his features as he read through the pages. It was rare for Eve to smile usually he had too many things on his mind and his face was covered in a monotone expression, so when he did show emotion it made him look wildly different. When angry his mother described him as a demon with green eyes his face loosing every soft warm edge. When sad he apparently looked like a beaten puppy, but when happy. Well Eve did not believe his mother but apparently he looked better, his painfully pale skin did not seem so painful and he looked more inviting.

Flipping to the next page Eve did not notice Xander until the man was practically standing in front of him. Blinking the smile left his face and he looked up curiously returning to his defensive frame of mind. Though he would admit to himself that Xander looked more then a little nice in his sweatpants which should almost be a crime. Perhaps he'd have to have a hostile take over of the blonde some time, though that thought was quickly shoved away. "I'm guessing you'd like to talk?"
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty like a virgin

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:39 am

The kid was smiling when he walked back into the living room. Reading, nestled in what was apparently his spot (the claim was quite obvious), and smiling. It was nice, kind of like... when you gave a kid a lollipop, and it was the best thing in the world to them because they didn't know any better. That sort of smile. The forget about the world around you and just concentrate on the good things. Apparently books were good things for the little real estate kid, and somewhere in the back of his mind he made a note of that. Just in case he ever pissed him off, and needed a way back onto his good side. There was no way he was sleeping on the couch when they weren't even really together-together.

He had stopped a few feet away from the kid, a comfy distance, and was slightly to his side. There was an armchair nearby and that was where he headed, dropping into it and getting comfortable, one arm going behind his head and the other lying on the arm rest, feet flat on the ground and knees to the sides. He gave the kid a... easy look. Like he was saying he wasn't trying to fight, didn't want to be enemies. "If you're busy I can wait." He says, eyes flicking to the book in his lap, eyes unwillingly going to his lap. Very quickly he found something else to look at, which happened to be the coffee table.

After being given the go-ahead to speak, he took a deep breath and tried to get everything out in one long sentence. "Look, I'm not really crazy about this whole arranged marriage thing as you can tell, and no offense but especially not with a guy. So. If you could just take it easy on me I'd really appreciate it, I promise I'll try and be the best fiance I can for the next three months, but don't expect me to go falling in love with you or anything like that. For fucks sake, I've never even kissed a dude." Out of everything, of course, he was most upset about that. There wasn't a girl out there that didn't know hear the name Alexander Cal and think how great of a kisser he was, because he was, but how the fuck was he supposed to kiss a dude? What if he did it wrong? What if... what if he laughed at him? At the internal horror going on, Xander actually looked pretty scared on the outside, eyes wide as plates as he thought about it.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Suprisingly Comforting

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 am

Eve blinked at Xander confused but understanding. He gave a gentle smile just a small one to show he understood. "Its alright I'm not particularly fond of this either..." He let out a sigh. "But it's nice to know your taking this peacefully, my mother was a bit worried you might be mean to me..." Eve looked around nervously, he wasn't good with people, what did he say? What did he do? He wanted to comfort the other man show he understood that this was weird but how?

"Erm. As for the whole kissing thing I... Would not worry about it too much, I suppose its like kissing a female but I clearly lack breasts and some other features but lips are still lips, and by what I was informed its a minimum of one kiss per day so really it's going to be fine." Eve realized too late he was rambling and he looked away his pale cheeks flushing to the color of a fresh red rose. "Sorry for rambling I'm not very good with people and the whole situation has me on edge." He spared Xander a small glance. The man seemed so much more expressive then anyone Eve had in his life. His father was paranoid but he was polite, strict and rarely spoke, his mother spoke allot and shared allot but she was impossible to read she was always happy or worried. Xander wasn't like that hell if Eve knew better he'd say Xander was human.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty this beat is sick, i wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 am

Xander looked mildly horrified at the idea of being mean to Eve. His gaze moved back to the boy and he refrained from shaking his head viciously and telling him how he would never, ever hurt him because they had just met and that would be weird. The blonde was just... a peaceful soul, if anything, and even if he wasn't crazy about making out with guys himself he wasn't going to be abusive to Eve. It wasn't his fault they were in the situation. If anything it was his parents, since they were the ones searching for more land to keep horses on. They would be so disappointed if he didn't go through with this, but he couldn't.

Instead Xander just rolled his eyes, like the idea that he would hurt him was ridiculous. Because it was. And it was easier to jokingly deny it than go into a serious explanation as to why spousal abuse was a horrible thing that happened way too often and he would never be a part of that. The kid probably wouldn't care anyways. "I'm not too upset about the lack of breasts anyways, I'm more of an ass-man anyways. Tits are weird." Any other friends he had ever said this to immediately called him colorful versions of homosexual, so he had stopped saying it. There was no reason why he told the kid, but he didn't dwell on it, because they were.

Xander was a very expressive guy. His parents had chided him on it when growing up, but it wasn't something he had ever been able to change. He was the type that got dealt two aces and high fived himself, grinning like a mad bastard, the term poker face was lost on him. Well other than that Gaga song, but personally he preferred Love Game. "You're fine, don't apologise. I ramble too, so... at least we know we won't have a lot of awkward silences?" Yeah, just awkward rambles instead, because that was so much better. He looked away for a moment, lips pursued and eyebrows drawing together, and it was obvious that he was thinking about something. It took him a moment, but he seemed to finally make a decision. "Do you think we could do it now? I mean, just to get it over with. Once you take my lip virginity I'm sure it won't be as awkward anymore." Except for when he referred to it as lip virginity, but whatever. No one ever claimed he was smart anyways.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty First of Many

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:15 am

Even could not help the small giggle that escaped him, did he really refer to it as virgin lips? Because Eve was pretty sure that his fiancee was no virgin. But he gave a small shy nod and set down his book he stood and shyly approached Xander, he knew that if he made it a big deal it would be worse so he closed his eyes and leaned down kissing the blonde quickly on the lips, and god were they soft and it had been forever sense Eve had kissed someone but he did not dwell. Moving away he shyly opened his eyes knowing he was blushing furiously. "A-and voila? No more virgin lips."

Moving back Eve quickly looked away, he was already shy so this was just painful for him. "I think I'm going to get started on dinner, I hope you like pesto pasta." Of course Eve hardly waited for an answer he was already making his way toward the kitchen violently shoving all thoughts away to try and reduce his shyness and embarrassment. And luckily cooking was a great distraction. Sure Eve wasn't a world class chef, but he had learned how to make simple home-cooked meals and he hoped his esteemed fiancee who Eve had been warned was rather well off and use to an extravagant life-style would be ok with it.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty as delicious as you

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 am

It wasn't mindblowing. There weren't any fireworks A little kiss didn't turn into their tongues down each others throat, that smaller boy in his lap, no grinding against each other with clothes still on like horny teenagers. It was just a peck on the lips, and then he was moving quickly away like he was trying desperately to keep his cool. Xander looked thoughtful, if anything. He'd been right, just like a girl. They were just lips, he supposed, didn't matter who they were on. And like a girls they were soft, which was nice. He supposed he could handle that once again. There was a witty comment about thank you for being gentle on the tip of his tongue but he didn't get to use it, since the boy was turning tail and running away, and something about pesto. Oh well.

"Hm." He hummed, leaning back into the chair and continuing to let his mind run with it, the kiss. It occurs to him that it's weird he even thought any of those things were going to happen, but he supposes that's because he grew up watching movies where things almost exactly like that happened so it wasn't extraordinarily odd. He's tempted to follow the raven into the kitchen, sit at the island and bother him until he's told to go away, but he stays where he is like a good boy. He probably doesn't want bothered while he's cooking anyways.

Eventually it is dinner time though and he finds that pesto was referring to pesto pasta, which he had never had before but he liked it, so that was all that mattered. "This is delicious," he informed him after a few bites, then promptly took another. Xander was more than easy to please, it wasn't hard keeping him happy, but it was also easy to upset him as well. Fragile, like a child. "You should be a chef. And make food for me all the time." So he's over-exaggerating a little bit, not about how much he likes the food, but he's being ridiculous acting like because he can cook one good meal he would the next Gordon Ramsay.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Off to a good start

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:43 am

Even could not help the snort of laughter. It was weird for him to smile, or laugh, or generally show much emotion. He supposed it was because they were off to a good start. Xander had proven to not be terrifying or mean and that put him at ease. He also supposed that the blondes over-dramatic way of doing things amused him. Or maybe it was because Eve came from a household that was painfully boring. "I'm glad you like it. Though I'm certainly no chef."

He quickly ate his fill before gathering things up to do the dishes. He supposed it was auto-pilot really. Back home he did not need to work but he chose too because no one was around and it was something to do, so even here he relied on his routine. It was comforting, but no matter how comforting it was it did not spare him from realizing that the closer it got to night the closer it got to sharing a bed with Xander. Embarrassingly Eve had never shared a bed with someone. Even the man who took his virginity never stayed the night, one of the many reasons it had crashed and burned. It worried him, what if he was cuddler? Or a heat seeker? He did not want to make Xander awkward.

But it was doomed to happen, the dishes got done and Eve had time to read through a few chapters, he turned on the t.v for noise but sooner or later he yawned. But he thought it might not be so bad, if he went to bed before Xander maybe he could fall asleep and avoid any awkward encounters. Which is what he did, he stood wished Xander a good night sleep and padded his way upstairs, he changed quickly slid into his side of the bed and read until he fell asleep, though it was more then a little restless and very much dreamless.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty running on fumes

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:56 am

Time: ~8AM on Thursday May 15th, 2014

By the time birds started chirping outside, Xander was running on not much but fumes and many, many bottles of soda. It would have been coffee if he could have figured out how to work the machine, but the first attempt ended very badly and he was surprised he didn't wake up the kid with how loud it was, so he abandoned the idea of coffee and opted for caffeine. That was better anyways, the warmth of coffee had a habit of putting him to sleep, or at least effectively canceling out the effects coffee was supposed to have on you.

He hadn't slept a wink. That was the deal, right? They had to sleep in the same bed together. If he wasn't sleeping, then there was no reason for him to get in bed with the kid. And he had made sure to stay awake. He had almost completely finished Dragon Age, and he had just started it after Eve had gone upstairs. The basement was so unbelievably hot (not surprising, considering it was practically summer now) that at some point during the night he had stripped off his shirt. His pants would have probably come off too if he had had boxers on underneath.

It's almost eight when he ventures upstairs, the loud growling coming from his angry stomach finally convincing him to get off his ass and get something to eat. He's at that point where he's so far past exhaustion that he's wide awake, but if he closed his eyes for a few seconds too long he would probably pass out. Fortunately he's quite good at doing the whole wide-eyed thing and he manages to make breakfast with only one small burn to his pointer finger, which doesn't even hurt. "Even! Are you awake!" He shouts through the house, whilst splitting waffles, eggs, and bacon onto two separate dishes. After setting the plates on the table he poured two glasses of orange juice, and promptly deadweighted into a chair, sliding down so his chest was level to the tabletop.

Last edited by Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Like a rabbit?

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Even had woken up at 7:30, and noted Xander wasn't there. It was a mild relief, but odd. Could it be the blonde was secretly an early riser and that Eve had slept through it all? Doubtful but apparently. He headed to the bathroom, having a quick shower and humming as he enjoyed the warmth. He had time to get out dry off and change clothes when he heard Xander call for him.

But Eve has always been cautious. Like rabbit. Get too close, make one move to fast and he'd get scared off. So despite the decent welcome yesterday Eve was, cautious. He padded downstairs and peeked into the kitchen warily. "Yes, I'm awake." He was quiet as usual. Stepping into the room his eyes widened at breakfast."Oh. Thank you." He moves a bit closer but he's still careful, still gentle, still shy worried about what could happen if he made a wrong move.

But he eventually sits down eating the food made for him and mumbling small thank yous for every small thing. When he finishes he stands ready to take the dishes and its then that he notices the blood-shot tired look in Xander's eyes. "Jesus. Xander you didn't sleep did you?" He moves closer to the man, loosing his rabbit like instincts for a moment to eye the man. "I know you were nervous but this is too much! Your going to sleep." It's stated matter of factually as Eve grabs onto Xander and starts trying to haul the larger man toward the bedroom.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty belly butterflies

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Xander scrambled up when Eve walked in the room, sitting up straight rather than slumped like he was. For a brief moment he thought the kid might still be asleep, and had even entertained the idea of letting his eyes fall shut for a quick nap. At the table. Fortunately he was saved from that embarrassment and the kid did walk in, and then breakfast proceeded in a manner of Eve saying thank you a lot, Xander trying to tell him how it really wasn't a big deal at all, then Eve saying thank you again. Though he did find he appreciated it. Even if he wasn't the best cook, even with things so simple, it was nice to get a thank you.

Otherwise it's a lot of Xander trying to stay awake. He eats slowly, methodically, starting with eggs, then waffles, then bacon. It's something his friends and parents teased him about, how he couldn't mix foods, had to eat everything one at a time. Though he doesn't care, it was one of the few things he didn't care about. Xander was the type to worry about every little aspect of himself. Wanting to be the best of the best, wanting to show off however he could, wear the biggest brand names and drive the nicest cars, get the prettiest girls. All that stupid stuff that came with being a rich playboy.

Eve gets up to start grabbing dishes and it takes Xander a moment to register it, as he's just staring blankly off into space, but then the kid is talking about sleep and he jumps up from his seat, ready to make excuses or confirm that yeah, he totally slept, all night. But he doesn't get a chance before the kid has grabbed onto him and is tugging him somewhere, his sleepless brain having no idea where, but he struggles momentarily before deciding it was just easier to go along with what he wanted. "Where are you even taking me? There's still dishes to do." He grumbles at him, but there's no annoyance behind it.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty From the frying pan into the bed.

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Even led Xander up stairs to the bedroom. "To bed, listen I'm nervous about all this but I will not be responsible for your lack of sleep." He practically pushes the blonde into bed, wrapping him in blankets and fussing over him. "Now just rest ok. I can do the dishes, and when you wake up have a shower. Your sticky..." He tucks the blonde in more before cautiously leaving the room.

He spends the greater part of the morning cleaning and reading, wondering if he'd be spending all three months in such a state of boredom and awkward but friendly encounters with the blonde he was supposedly going to fall in love with. He heads upstairs once and awhile to check on the man and he finds himself starring almost curiously, he's very handsome and Eve would never deny he was blessed with good genes. But he's strange too Eve.

He ends up watching t.v and making lunch curled up on the sofa lethargically questioning life and fate. Wondering if his parents would try and arrange a different marriage for him if Xander fell through. The idea is upsetting to Eve, to traded off until eventually someone would want him, he also thinks it will hurt allot getting use to someone and kissing them even if under contract then doing it again... So really he hopes that after Xander he never has to do that again. Though he still finds it annoying he's wasting 3 months of his life for a man who's willing to keep himself up for a questionable amount of hours to try and avoid sleeping next to him.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty what's cookin' good lookin'

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:11 pm

There's a brief moment when Xander grabs onto Eve's shirt, during the process of being tucked in, and it looks like he's trying to say something but his eyes are closed and his mouth isn't doing much more than just moving. And then his grip is slipping and his hand falls back to the bed and Xan is drifting off into unconsciousness, too comfortable in this new, horizontal position to even contemplate getting up again. Not to mention how perfect their fucking bed was. Their bed, that was weird. He supposed in a few days he would adjust to that, and many other new things.

Xander loses most of his usual sexual, "hot" atmosphere when he's sleeping. That isn't surprising, you were most vulnerable when you slept, in his opinion. Though that doesn't mean he lost his attractive points. It was a different sort of attraction, he looked... properly princely, innocent, cute. More childish than he's ever looked. He'll get this dopey smile on his face and, to his dismay, he'll occasionally chew on his thumb. Literally just like a little kid, and he even mumbles to himself, usually unimportant things, like heels down or sit straight, stuff he's heard from instructors and parents for years.

When he finally wakes up a few hours later his first thought is to roll over and go back to sleep, but then he just wouldn't be tired later on and would mess up his entire sleeping schedule. Rather, he remembers Eve tucking him into bed and mentioning him needing a shower, so after a bit of moaning and groaning he scrapes himself out of bed and does so. He doesn't linger long, in and out in ten minutes, and he doesn't bother putting clothes on once he's out either.

That's how Xander ends up walking downstairs with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, using another to try and rub his head dry as he walks through the living room. "Evening, Eve." Without making a big deal out of it, he nonchalantly leans down and gives the kid a soft peck on the lips, then continues moving towards the kitchen. His skin was starting to goosebump as he pulled a bottle of soda out of the fridge, it didn't matter that it was summer, all he had on was a towel and he'd just gotten out of a very warm shower.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Eve had been so caught up in his own thoughts and the blurring sound of the show he was watching that hearing Xanders voice cut through the noise was shocking. Turning to face the man Eve is more shocked when suddenly soft lips are being pressed to his. And he knows his eyes are wide but Xander doesn't seem to notice because hes waltzing off to the kitchen.

And god Eve shivers pleasantly at the view and is soon shoving thoughts out of his head. He breaths composing himself, wondering how he would survive 3 months in a house with a man that was painfully attractive and horribly un-aware. But eventually Eve decides to follow into the kitchen.

"I hope you slept well, you seemed mildly delirious when I tucked you in." He takes a seat at the island and watches Xander curiously. "I also hope you don't plan on doing that again, mostly for your healths sake..." Among other things like Eve's sanity and that god forsaken contract that kept them here.

Last edited by Fantastical-Ducks on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty gonna gravitate to you

Post  Gentlemiss Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:26 am

Xander is freezing now so he sort of kicks the door shut with the side of his foot, but it causes the towel to shift and almost come undone. Warily he glances to the kitchen entrance, glad Eve hadn't followed him yet as he fixed the towel. Then he seems to realise he's only gotten out a drink, and dinner was definitely still needed. His eyes narrowed slightly and he chewed on his bottom lip, debating what he was going to try and make before he had to open the fridge and freeze again. Thankfully, Eve walks in a offers a very welcome distraction to his dinner dilemma.

The towel he had been using to dry his hair he lets drop around his neck, ruffling his own blonde hair with long fingers, making it stick out haphazardly every which way. His full attention is on the raven haired boy now as he steps towards the island, leaning his elbows on the surface and using it to prop his face up, so he's sort of bent over now because of his height. "I've been told I get a little weird when I'm tired." He shrugs, in response to the delirious comment. Weird ranging from saying random things, or doing things he wouldn't normally do, or trying to make out with his pillow. Nothing that weird.

"Aw, look at you, all worried about my health." Xan teased, cocking his head to the side a bit and dimpling at the other. Though after a few beats he sobered up, shoving his hand through his hair again before pushing back from the island with a grunt. "I won't do it again, I promise. I was just worried you'd wake up in the middle of the night with me on top of you, I tend to sleep-cuddle and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." He rubs the back of his neck, clearly uncomfortable himself, before shaking his head and giving an awkward laugh, attempting to move on. "So uh, what do you want for dinner? I'll try and cook something since you cooked last night, but I can't promise it'll actually be good." Xan said with a chuckle, gliding back towards the fridge and preparing for the cold due to his mostly nakedness.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Mixed Signals

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 am

Eve blushed when Xander teased him and quickly looked away until he re-composed himself. "Even if you are a sleep-cuddler I'm sure im no better so its nothing to worry over." Actually it was something to worry over but Even wasn't one to really share how he felt with others. He preferred to act un-affected by everything if he later needed to get emotions out he'd turn to going on a walk or something productive. When asked about food he blinked and looked a little confused. "I'm not sure... Whatever you'd like to cook is fine with me. And don't worry about taste, so long that you tried besides its very generous." Though secretly he did hope it was edible.

Even then quietly hoped down from the stool and returned to the living room to grab his book, then he returned to the kitchen and sat back down. He wanted to make sure Xander did not hurt himself, he also wanted to observe the blonde. Mostly because he was getting mixed signals. The man seemed to try and flirt at times, or his gaze would linger, it set Eve on edge giving him the urge to hide, he wasn't use to people paying attention to him so he supposed it might just be that Xander was bored and Eve was the only thing he could pay attention too. Though he had to admit part of those mixed signals might be from himself, the blonde intrigued him, scared him, and was attractive and Eve was not so good at flirting not that he wanted too.

Well... He supposed that last bit was a lie, he could flirt. He could attract almost anyone he wanted to if he tried, but it required an excessive amount of suppressing the urge to run and hide and go back to his books. Once he'd even burst into tears because his nerves had gotten so horridly frazzled while putting on what could only be refereed to as an act. No, Eve would certainly not flirt with Xander and if they were both lucky he never would. Opening his book the raven haired boy's eyes darted to the blonde momentarily. "You may want to get dressed before cooking..." And then he was reading.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty kiss the cook

Post  Gentlemiss Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:43 am

Xander watched Eve disappear and turned back to the fridge, eyeing the contents inside to see what he was going to make. The entire kitchen was well stocked, but... Xander's cooking skills went as far as microwaveable meals so he didn't really know what to do with anything. He was sure he would figure out something though, and turned around to see that Eve had reappeared, now with a book in hand, and was back perching on one of the island stools.

For a second he found himself wishing this was real, that Eve was some girl he had fallen in love with and here he was making dinner for her, in their comfy manor with the horses out back. It probably wouldn't be as much fun without Eve there to tease though.

The kid suggests he put clothes on and Xan smirks, hands going to the towel round his waist and fingering the material, like he was debating removing it. "Don't you mean I should get undressed?" He teased, winking and holding the pose for a moment before laughing. "We could get me one of those kiss the cook aprons, yeah? Though then my poor booty would be chilly..." The blonde actually seems to be debating it as he abandons the kitchen, running upstairs to find clothes and pull out his phone to look for a recipe for something to make.

Less than five minutes later he was back downstairs, wearing the same loose, low-riding sweats from yesterday and a loose black beater tee. He also had his phone in his hand, and was referring to it every few seconds as he grabbed out ingredients for something called fried chicken and potato, which ended up being exactly what he sounded like, surprisingly for him. "Could you set the table Evie?" He asks at some point, when the food is almost cooked. And it doesn't look horrible, definitely not the best but... it's edible, he supposes.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Evie?

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:52 am

Eve blushed at Xander's words but stayed quiet hiding behind his book, god did the blonde give mixed signals and Eve was really starting to get confused. But soon the blonde was gone to change and Eve had managed to return his complexion to normal. He continued reading glancing up once and awhile to make sure Xander was doing it all correctly. Then going back to reading, really nothing could have pulled him out of his focused state until he heart it. 'Evie' blinking and looking up Eve tilted his head to the side. "Evie?"

He jumped down and began setting the table but the nickname stuck in his head. No one had ever actually given him a nickname. Eve's own mother referred to him only by 'son' or by name. The nickname Eve had come about when Even had proclaimed it himself, and that only occurred because he thought it was endearing to get a nickname... which was somewhat sad now that he thought about it. But here Xander had only known him a day and was already finding new things to call him. "Hmp... Normally I'd protest most other variants of my name but I like it, I just hope its not your way of making me out to be more female because I can guarantee I'm not having any more growth spurts that would include breasts... Or even a growth spurt period." Though Eve wondered if maybe Xander would have preferred him as a girl.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum