Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one x one with onee-chan

2 posters

Go down

one x one with onee-chan Empty one x one with onee-chan

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:05 pm

one x one with onee-chan Large
this is a 1v1
between me, and cadet feels!
Please don't post.
But you're welcome to stalk~~
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

one x one with onee-chan Empty Re: one x one with onee-chan

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:41 pm

REYES TAYLOR

reyes awoke with a groggy yawn, bags of blue and black rested underneath her tired eyes. It wasn't exactly an early time to be waking up, but reyes was still pretty tired from last night. She didn't really do anything but scroll through tumblr and watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, but even still, she stayed up pretty late. The blonde didn't go to sleep until 5 in the morning; How troublesome. Shifting around in her bed and sitting up, reyes quietly stood from her mattress and shuffled out her bedroom door, wearing some pajama shorts and a baggy t-shirt. She was hoping to be awake before seamus, and if he brought anyone home without her seeing it, then his little boyfriend too. reyes yawned loudly when she entered the kitchen, before turning towards the cupboards and grabbing her lucky charms. She shook the box, and frowned when it made very little sounds. "God damnit" The tired girl cursed, aggressively grabbing a bowl and pouring what little cereal she had left inside. She then added some milk, and placed a spoon between her teeth. "Yo seamus!" reyes yelled out while passing his room, banging on the door with her fist to wake him up. "Get up!"

cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 pm

SEAMUS WILDER
Planted face-first into the pillow, the male turned his cheek over and remained on his stomach. Seamus was a heavy sleeper, no doubt about it. He would often sleep in until nine or ten, when most people he knew got up at six or seven. But if one person could wake him up, it was Reyes. He ripped the pillow out from under his head and shoved it over his head, avoiding the sounds of Reyes stomping around the place. He ripped the pillow off and stood up, fixing his silky robe and stomping up to the door. Shoving his index finger over his lips he shot the blonde a glare. "SH." He ran a hand through his hair, fixing the strays that fell in the wrong place. He turned around and looked at his little "boyfriend" lying in bed. Slipping out of the room he closed the door lightly and walked behind the counter. "Why are you so angry this morning?" He asked pouring some cereal into a bowl, soon pouring the milk in after it. He walked over to the other end of the counter and set his cereal down, digging his spoon in. "We still have pizza in the fridge, so I don't see the problem." He muttered. "click"  the noise of Seamus' bedroom door opening captured his attention and he turned his head to the door, watching as a man walked out of there. "Oh, hey~" He offered a lopsided grin to the male. The guy walked up to Seamus and wrapped his arms around Seamus, planting a kiss on his cheek. He then released his grip and walked to the lucky charms box, picking it up and inspecting it.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 pm

REYES TAYLOR

reyes watched a sleepy seamus emerge from the depths of his bedroom, covered by a robe and nothing else. A faint smirk wiggled onto the edges of her lips, and she pointed her spoon at him. "Angry? Now why would I be angry?" The blonde playfully tased, before digging the metallic spoon back into her bowl of lucky charms. She got lost in the sea of colourful rainbows and purple horseshoes, but a loud creak and shuffling feet broke through her silence. "Oh" was all reyes said when watching the man plant kisses on Seamus's cheek. She didn't really care much for his partners, and didn't bother speaking with them but when they messed with her food, it was like raising a red flag. "Woah, woah, woah!" The blonde said in a hurried tone, dropping her bowl and shuffling infront of the man, a slight glare piercing her eyes. "This is off limits - don't touch or I rip your fingers off" Reyes growled with impatience before snatching the box of lucky charms from his hands, and placing it back into its original spot with a 'hmph'

[ the wb is just too strong //shakes fists toWARDS THE HEAVENS// ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:42 am

SEAMUS WILDER
Seamus shrugged, dipping a brow. "You've never been this irritated in the mornings unless your lu-" He froze making a subtle realization that she was low on lucky charms. "ooooh." "eh, never mind." He waved her off, going silent, he went back to eating his cornflakes; attempting to think of something else to say. As Reyes stood up and dashed after his "friend" who was about to pour himself the last bit of lucky charms, he stood up, ready to push Reyes away from him. "There's no need to be violent, Reyes! He made an innocent mistake! Please keep his fingers on thank you very much!" Seamus shouted, widening his eyes. "I'm sorry, Aaron. I have a very rude roommate who doesn't allow anyone to touch her lucky-charms." He said, glaring at Reyes as he spoke. "Even though I live here too." He grunted, trying to prove a point. Shoving hair out of his face, he sighed and looked back at Aaron. "But you're welcome to anything else~" He sang. "She's just bitter because she's alone." He muttered to himself. Reyes and Seamus were great friends, but if they had one thing that they would butt-heads about, it would be those lucky charms. He had been her roommate for AGES and yet he never got to even touch Reyes' cereal. You didn't ever mess with her food. Because it was her food. Although Seamus came to term with her wild food-related rules, it was always something he never quite "understood". The so called "Aaron" picked up his phone in his back pocket as it beeped "informing" him he got a text. "I have to go. I forgot my friend's baby shower is today. I'll call you later~" Seamus stood up and reached his hands out as the other male walked up to him, the held hands for a moment and kissed before Aaron exited. As he heard the door close Seamus stood up and cringed. "I can mark him off the "would date again" list. " He picked up his bowl of cereal. "He's so clingy. I mean sure, he's cute, smart, funny, and just a great guy, but he's SO clingy." He said, taking a bite of his cereal before setting it down. "I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to grab a shower. My cereal is stale, anyways" He gave a slight whine before walking into the bathroom and flipping the light on. Closing the door behind him, the sound of the shower running was apparent. Approximately five minutes later the shower stopped running, and Seamus wrapped in a towel sped into his room and sped back into the bathroom, this time with clothes. About ten minutes later he came back with his eye-liner on and his hair styled the way he liked it. He was dressed in a maroon-colored T-shirt and a long sweater that didn't fit his arms correctly and often slid off  his shoulders (since he didn't ever zip it) and some black skinny jeans. "Alright; bathroom is all yours." He stretched as he walked out of the bathroom, and plopped down on the couch afterwords.

[I have some writer's block, I dunno I mean sure its a long post but not a very good one.
ANYWHO.]
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:37 am

REYES  TAYLOR

reyes made a 'pfft' noise and aggressively slammed the cabinet shut, her blue eyes never breaking from "Aaron's". "Oh geez seamus. Am I embarresing you? Am I being very ill manored? Well im sorry - sorry I don't like sharing my shit with complete strangers" The blonde leaned against the table and shot him a sarcastic smile. It was so twistingly sweet, it made her own stomach churn. She listened as Seamus continued making up excuses over her behaviour, but one line in particular really threw Reyes over the edge. "excuse me?" She asked, scoffing while flipping her body around and leaning over the counter. "Alone? Just so you know Seamus, Im not alone. I've been with plenty of guys, plenty of times, and in plenty of places" Her voice held a hint of anger in it, but also, some pride aswell. The short blonde watched as this Aaron guy picked up his phone and left the house, but not without sharing a kiss with seamus. She rolled her eyes and stared at the man before her, raising a brow. "Date? Don't you mean bang?" She faked a surprised expression while grabbing her bowl of cereal and disappearing into the living room, laughing like an idiot at her little comment. "Just kidding, but hurry up in the shower. I have to give our son a bath!" Reyes threw herself onto the couch and flipped the T.V on, staring at the screen while images flashed across it. It took Seamus about 5-15 minutes to be done with the bathroom, and when he walked out, the blonde jumped up from the couch and began looking around the apartment for their puppy. "Yo Seams, wheres our son?" She asked, a little confused by the puppys unknown location.

[ nah nah, its really good <3 c: mine's mehh ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:52 am

SEAMUS WILDER
Seamus scrunched up his nose, did Seamus do something? Reyes wasn't normally this irritated. He cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what was wrong. After Aaron left, and it was silent for a bit, he dipped his brows. "Okay; so tell me whats wrong." He demanded. "Are you having a heavy period or something? Do you need pain-killers for cramps? Are you pregnant? I've never seen you so mad. " He scrambled for reasons this girl would be so mad.

After he hopped out of the shower, he looked at Reyes intently. "Uh." He leaned over and began to clap. "Son!" He shouted, hoping the dog would run out. "C'mere sonny-boy!" He said in an old-man's voice. Soon a small little brown puppy ran into the living room, his nails making little "tics" and "tacks" as he padded into the living room. "After his bath, we should take him for a walk in the park, Reyes." He said, picking the toy poodle up. He looked at Reyes, then the TV. It was some reality-TV show. Oh how fun it was to watch people fight over who got he big slice of pie. He set the dog down in front of Reyes, quickly he jumped up onto the couch and snuggled up to her. Seamys spun on his heel and walked into the bathroom, turning on the faucet and putting his hand in the water, waiting until it felt warm enough for the dog.

valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Sun May 24, 2015 2:56 am

"Oh wow Seamus, Im angry, so I must be on my period" She scoffed while flipping the middle finger, her gaze intently locked on the T.V screen before her. "Of. Fucking. Course. Its not because I have other reasons or anything" The blonde was absolutely irked by his little comment. Not every girl has to be on their fucking period just to be upset. Its not science, its just absolute stupidity. Seamus should know this stuff anyways, he's gay for crying out loud - shouldn't he be a little more understanding of a girls damn feelings? Especially since he lives with one? "Just tell your friends to stop touching my cereal. They can go buy their own, with their money, on their time" Reyes stood up from the couch, maybe a little too fast now that she feels a little light headed, and stared at Seamus through a blurred vision. "And sure, fine" Bending down while walking by the dog and Seamus, Reye's snatched the puppy up in her hands and carried it under one arm, like a foot ball player carrying a foot ball.

The bath wasn't very long. Their dog cooperated for the first time in its fucking life, which meant Reye's didn't have to chase the damn thing around the house, or jump in the tub with it just to keep its shaking body still. Walking out of the steamy bathroom, The tall blonde dried off the fuzz ball with a towel and whispered little praises into its floppy ears. "Good boy, now go run off and shake all that water on Seamus. Im sure he'll really enjoy it" Grinning mischievously and slowly standing up from the floor, Reyes watched as the dog pranced around the room in search of his dad. Well, Seamus isn't its actual dad, obviously, but Reyes enjoys calling herself the puff balls 'Mother', and Seamus the 'Father'.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Sun May 24, 2015 5:22 am

SEAMUS WILDER
After finishing his bowl of cereal, he placed his bowl on the coffee table, he watched the TV. Hearing Reyes turn the bathtub on, which was like a friendly reminder to the criminal. He turned off the TV, and walked into his bedroom. He picked up a tan journal, and began to write the name "Aaron" and a phone number, jotting down some other crap that only he could really under-stand. His hand-writing was alright, if he tried. But most of the time, he was the only one who could read it, if it was just a fast scribble, but if he sincerely wanted someone to understand it, he'd spend just a tiny bit more time on it. He closed the book, shoved it in a drawer, and plopped down on his unmade bed, contently fiddling around on his phone. After a bit, suddenly his phone went off.  "Hey, we're receiving a shipment of wine tonight. Be there at eight." Seamus tapped on the message and began to reply. "Alright. Same place?" Hitting "send", it wasn't long before yet another message was sent in reply. "Yes. And piggy-backing behind us is your shipment of "merchandise". Over 100 electronics. Rip offs, They told us to pass the word on." Seamus furrowed his brows, attempting to recall the last time he got a huge shipment like that.. ages ago.. "OK. Thanks, I'll be there at 8:00 sharp. That is, if my roommate doesn't kill me first. Can I have the number of the electronic device shipment?" Before he could get a reply, Son jumped up on the bed and  crawled over Seamus' stomach, shaking his fur out, and licking his face, his tail going at one-hundered miles per hour. "Oh- No! No! Get off!" He yelled, tossing his phone across the bed and picking toy poodle up. He then walked out of his room holding the dog out in front of him as if he were a contaminated object, setting it down on the couch. "Reyes! You didn't dry him off, at all!" Tugging at his now soaked T-shirt, he let out a heavy sigh. "If I buy you lucky-charms will it stop our child?" He muttered.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum