Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

◜⋆ Escaped

4 posters

Go down

◜⋆ Escaped  Empty ◜⋆ Escaped

Post  the dreamer; Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:30 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng

◜⋆ Escaped  Tumblr_mwiq31uJbS1s72ylto1_500

◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Everyone knows the stories of the little green creatures with the dark black eyes that like to print patterns on crops or try to park a spaceship on our land; yes, I'm talking about Aliens. Of course, each story is different. Some believe that they are little green creatures with antennas hiding out on mars and some don't even believe in Aliens. Whatever the story is, it doesn't even come close to the truth. Yes, I am telling you that there are such things as aliens and no, they don't have antennas.

You see, they look just like us. Some, walk among us, working in the same building, delivering your morning paper, sharing a coffee with you. Most however lived in a planet five times bigger then Earth and far more beautiful; or so, it was. Our government knew about this place and felt threatened by these creatures. They were faster, smarter, more beautiful, and knew how to do things that the human brain could never understand, so of course, humans destroyed it. They killed the planet and everyone on it. They hunted every last one down on Earth and killed them too. They had killed off the species all while keeping it Top Secret. Or so, they thought.

Ten babies were shipped of to Earth to be raised up as Humans. What better place to hide them then right under their nose? Here, they lived in peace undetected for eighteen years, but that's about to change. Things started happening, they were able to do things no other human could. And not only that, but they were starting to be drawn to one another when they were meant to stay away. And of course what is the mysterious device that arrived on their doorsteps and what does it mean? The truth is starting to unravel it's self with the government right on their trail.

Last edited by the dreamer; on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:01 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the plot. Heh, sorry.)
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

◜⋆ Escaped  Empty Rules

Post  the dreamer; Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 am

◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng.aspx?text=Rules&size=45&maxWidth=540&fontId=26170&lineheight=70&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0

↳ Be active. You must post frequently and if you know that you may be inactive for a while, please PM me about it.
↳ When Role-Playing, I ask that you use proper English and grammar. This is a literate website so I hope you know how many sentences to post. Writers block happens so I understand if once in a while you can't post as much as you'd like to.
↳ All the characters powers only work on humans, not each other.
↳ If someone asks for a recap, give them one please.
↳ If you would like to reserve a spot, PM me. I will hold it for as long as I can.
↳ Most importantly, have fun. I hope I didn't come off as too mean because I really am not.

Last edited by the dreamer; on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

◜⋆ Escaped  Empty Characters- Accepting reservations through PM .

Post  the dreamer; Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 am

◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng.aspx?text=The Characters&size=45&maxWidth=540&fontId=26170&lineheight=70&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0

Number One.
Name;
Gender; female
her blood can heal any wound
Played by; BurningSnow

Number Two.
Name;
Gender; Male
His eyes can see the dead
Played by; BurningSnow

Number Three.
Name;
Gender; Male
His skin can take the
shape of any human
Played by; 乃レム乙乇

Number Four.
Name;
Gender; Female
Her ears can hear anyone's
inner most thoughts
Played by;

Number Five.
Name;
Gender; Female
Her voice can persuade any boy
to do as she pleases
Played by; the dreamer;

Number Six.
Name;
Gender; Male
His skin can burn any living flesh
Played by; 乃レム乙乇

Number Seven.
Name;
Gender; Female
Her scream can paralyze anyone
who hears it
Played by; cadet feels

Number Eight.
Name;
Gender; Male
His thoughts can enter someone's
mind and make them believe anything
he says
Played by; JustMallory

Number Nine.
Name;
Gender; Male
His gaze can make a person
forget what he wants them to
Played by;  queen bee.

Number Ten.
Name;
Gender; Female
Her lips can poison anyone
it touches.
Played by; 乃レム乙乇

Last edited by the dreamer; on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:53 am; edited 4 times in total
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

◜⋆ Escaped  Empty Re: ◜⋆ Escaped

Post  the dreamer; Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:00 am

◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng
◜⋆ Escaped  Tumblr_ml0aapijsT1rge7olo1_500
◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng.aspx?text= Number Five.%20&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=25972&lineheight=150&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF2b2b2b&wrap=false&tracking=-0
name; Brooklyn Shepard ♛ age; 18 ♛ number; five ♛ power; persuasion ♛
╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
n. traits; stuck up, self centered,
manipulative, rebel, sarcastic
p. traits; dependable, brave,
loyal, smart, confident
╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

◜⋆ Escaped  J8jl8m◜⋆ Escaped  J8jl8m◜⋆ Escaped  J8jl8m
╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
Brooklyn has gotten everything she has ever wanted her whole life. She was adopted by a rich family the day she had been put into the system. She grew up happy, till the age of four. Her adoptive mother was diagnosed with cancer, and it didn't take long to spread; she died a month later. Her adoptive father did not take it well, and busied himself in his work. He ignored Brooklyn and was always gone, so Brooklyn raised herself. She was use to having no one there for her, so that is why she can come off as cold. When she was eighteen, she bought herself a motorcycle without asking her 'dad' first. It did not end well. They got into a fight and Brook told her father to just go away. And he did. That was the first time her powers worked, but she wasn't aware of it till a week later when she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. She told him to go kill himself and well..you can guess the rest. She slowly caught on to what she was able to do, and feared it. She was scared of what she could do, and that's why she rarely uses her powers. Unless she feels threatened or tested. Then all hell breaks loose.
╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ 

Last edited by the dreamer; on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 am

n/a

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:40 am; edited 4 times in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:08 pm

◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng

◜⋆ Escaped  219cp55
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name: Dexter
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Can see the dead
Personality: Serious, cold, lonely, fearful, and wise in the sense that his eyes are open to what the world really looks like.

"From day one I knew I was different. Everywhere I looked, there were people who no body else could see. Some looked like normal people. So normal that I had trouble identifying them as dead or alive. Then, there were others. Like right out of a horror movie, they stood, watching me with bloodied eyes. Bloodied bodies. They would cry, moan, some would even follow me without saying a word. The worst part, was that not all of them were adults. That was the scariest part. There were children. Children that were bloodied and crying for their parents. One look at them and they would know I could see them. Some would try and make me help them. Of course, I had to. They wouldn't leave me alone otherwise. I would do what they wanted, and then they would just leave. To where, I haven't a damn clue. They thought I was crazy. Maybe I am. I get caught talking to myself a lot. I try to tell them to go away. I try to keep my head down lest I accidentally look at one. I look at one and then it's all over. They know. They know I can see them. Then they won't leave me alone. Imagine being a child, and having to help dead people, some that looked like they were thrown into a giant fan. It's some scary shit. I've learned to deal with it, but you never really get over that. It never goes away."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

◜⋆ Escaped  Flontpng
◜⋆ Escaped  10dcdf0864c5beecc1c6f2d630a1c5d0
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name: Phoebe
Sexuality: Bi
Power: Blood that can heal any wound
Personality: Rebellious, untrusting, tough, independent, loyal, cocky, not afraid of anything, and before all of this, a really big conspiracy theorist.

"I was a foster child. Handed down like a generations old T-shirt from one family to the next until I was eighteen. No body wanted me. I couldn't blame them. I didn't want them either. I could take care of myself, and I stuck to that. I wasn't going to be held down by anyone claiming to be my family. I had no family. I was alone, and I was going to stay that way. Finally, the day of my eighteenth birthday, I was out of that place like a bullet. Homeless of course. No body cared to send me through college let alone the rest of high-school. Why waste money on a kid that isn't yours? At least, that's what everyone's motto seemed to be now-a-days. I don't have money, food, a place to sleep. I don't care though. It's free. You get a house, and it's controlled by the government. You get food, food that's probably been under the surveillance of the government. The first year out of foster-care, I cleaned my records. I won't tell you how, that's a bit shady, but I managed to do it. I was finally wiped clean off the face of the earth. The government couldn't keep tabs on me anymore, and it felt good knowing that. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself, thank you."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:47 am

◜⋆ Escaped  Large

◜⋆ Escaped  Ananda-neptouch-2.regular
◜⋆ Escaped  Hashed.medium
{tyler - male - nineteen - straight - number eight}

ty knew fairly early on that he was something special. once, when he was caught shoplifting, just by thinking he was able to turn the policeman's attention away from him. he was indestructible. he could cheat and lie and smoke and drink as much as he wanted without getting into trouble. with just a thought he could alter what people thought. and he loved every minute of it.

tyler learned from a young age that fun was to be had. he was never one to let things come to him, rather search them out on his own. he's rebellious, unruly, and brave, an adrenaline junkie if there ever was one. he's not quite a good influence, having lied and cheated through the majority of his life, though he is clever and witty. he brings a sense of life wherever he goes, and a certain air of mystery. he's quite funny, and is confident about who he is. he usually puts up a cheeky, sarcastic shell when around people, but inside his is actually quite gentle. he carries guilt heavily, and may be one of the reasons he lies and searches for outs so often, wherever he can find them. he's learned over time to hide his emotions well behind a tough exterior, and finds this easier than being hurt. for the few he does care about however, you'll find him willing to die for.

JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  the dreamer; Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:27 am

Hey guys. I know I've been gone for a while and I'm sorry. Its just that finals came then the Holidays... Anyways, is anyone still interested in doing this RP?
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:20 am

Yes! Absolutely please! I've been waiting for it to finally start XP
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:28 am

yea i am
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  the dreamer; Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:49 am

Okay. I just need to wait for the rest of the positions to be filled and all the forums to be up before we could start. Hopefully it wont take long. And sorry for such the long wait.
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:33 pm

No problem, it'll be worth the wait c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master