Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lgbtqa+ union

3 posters

Go down

lgbtqa+ union Empty lgbtqa+ union

Post  catsoup Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:20 pm

a small topic for my fellow queers
feel free to share your sexuality/gender if you're comfortable, but it's not required c:
cisgender straight people are also very welcome to come share your stories or experiences.

just be nice to one another, don't bash because of gender/sexual orientation and have fun c:

I myself am genderqueer (possibly genderfuid or bigender) polyflexible grey-a.
meaning I occasionally identify as male or female, my sexual orientation tends to change a lot (though I'm definitely not pansexual or attracted to all genders) and rarely ever experience sexual attraction.
I haven't come out entirely to anyone but my girlfriend, so everyone assumes I'm entirely female and homosexual.
and that's fine with me, because they wouldn't understand ^^
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

http://tellme-mechanist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

lgbtqa+ union Empty Re: lgbtqa+ union

Post  ISeeFire Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Ooh, I like this topic. Well, it's nice to meet you, and everyone else on this new site. I'm female, panromantic and questioning whether I'm grey/asexual or simply demisexual, I'm leaning towards the latter. It's cool to see a community like this set up. I've already come out to my class during a presentation I had to give involving the LGBT/SAGA (Sexuality And Gender Awareness) community, and my family, and luckily I've been accepted by all those around me, except my grandmother and grandfather who think it's 'just a phase'. No
ISeeFire
ISeeFire
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirk Strider Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:26 am

Hi every one, I'm Hunter. Agender, panromantic, and allosexual or demisexual (I'm not really 100% sure). My community and family were very unaccepting when I came out as Pan, so I'm keeping being demi and agender under pretty tight wraps for now. Really nice to see a community like this! (And someone already asked me about my pronouns and his top use them so A+)
Dirk Strider
Dirk Strider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum