Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Forms & Discussion (Full)

+4
BurningSnow
fawnie
乃レム乙乇
m o s h
8 posters

Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty United Forms & Discussion (Full)

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:54 am

Forms and discussion thread for the rp link

Last edited by Rotten on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty Wolfpaw

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:42 am

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Petalkit

Someone wrote:
wip

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Wolfpaw
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Wolfpaw
Future Possible Names: Wolfheart, Wolfpelt, Wolfclaw, etc
Previous Names: Wolfkit
Known As: The Hardy Apprentice
Crush: The Grouchy Apprentice

Clan: Wispclan
Mentor: The Aggressive One
Quick Description: A lithe white she-cat with blue eyes and slight gray markings upon the face. Her body type has yet to be determined.

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
wip
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty Owl

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:49 am

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Egyptian_Mau_cat_1030x618

Someone wrote:
wip

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Owl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Owl
Known As: The Optimistic Loner
Crush: The Dishonest Medicine Cat

Clan: None
Quick Description: A skinny green-eyed tom with a very long body that's accompanied by a long tail and legs. Silver and white fur is pelted with black spots and markings.

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
wip
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty - Windwhisper -

Post  m o s h Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:16 am

United Forms & Discussion (Full) C_zps62b65c86
United Forms & Discussion (Full) Flontpng
name; Windwhisper
age; thirty moons
gender; she-cat
role; The Dishonest Medicine Cat
crush; The Inexperienced

the general;
Windwhisper is a tricky female. She can be very manipulative and sneaky, her actions well thought out. She can be dishonest to those around her, usually keeping the truth to herself, so her lies will flow easily throughout her peers. She does sometimes feel guilt for her actions, but she's learned to push that aside so she could survive. After all, every soul has it's secrets, right? Windwhisper hold plenty of secrets, almost too many to count, and she rarely- to almost never, tells a single soul even one of them. Windwhisper is hard to get close to, though, if you do, you'll see the true female behind the fake barricade of hard work.

She'll stand up for those around her, as she can be a loyal friend to those whom know her fake mask. She isn't judgmental or harsh, but rather stubborn and short-tempered. One would say she has mixed emotions everyday, but another would say she's just being herself. In all honesty, Windwhisper doesn't know for sure herself. She does care for the health of those around her, as she would do whatever she could to ensure their safety.

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty - Rusticpaw -

Post  m o s h Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:17 am

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Cc_zpsa15fa419

name; Rusticpaw
age; eight moons
gender; tom
role; The Grouchy Apprentice
crush; The Hardy Apprentice

the general;
This young tom is seemingly an outspoken one. He tries to keep his thoughts to himself, but sometimes, he can't help but let a few loose. His mood though, is usually grumpy and irritable, finding the littlest things that annoy him. His mood rarely is seen to be happy and bright, but if it is, then it most likely won't last too long. He has a short-temper that seems to get the best of him sometimes, usually getting himself into trouble.

Rusticpaw does sometimes grow close to few of those around him. He can usually be kinder and even happier with those he trusts, but that's even rare. Trusting is hard for him to do,  seeing that he knows a lot of cats seem to hide important things, being selfish to keep such secrets. But what can he do? He's learned to sit back, deal with it, and find the true ones.

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty Re: United Forms & Discussion (Full)

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:17 am

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Large

name nightfeather
gender she cat
age 30 moons
siblings brindleflame

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 am

res
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Smosh, you're characters are accepted of course :)
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Ahh why thank ya Raven c;
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:52 pm

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Xp0IQ

n a m e ; "it's Brindleflame, pleasure's mine."
a g e ; "I'm about 26 moons, but who knows for certain?"
g e n d e r ; "I am obviously, well hopefully it's obvious, a she-cat."
r a n k ; "I am a warrior, of course!"
p e r s o n a l i t y ; wip

Last edited by fawnie on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:08 pm

╒════════════════════════════════════════════╕

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Wi0pbl

╘════════════════════════════════════════════╛

l Name l Deathstar
l Known as l The Inexperienced Leader
l Gender l Male
l Age l 29 moons
l Crush l The Quiet
l Personality l Hard-working, people-pleasing, sweet, caring, and afraid to let people down.
l Advantages l Sharp-thinking, creative, out-going.
l Disadvantages l Not cool under pressure, deals with massive anxiety, and is prone to putting himself down.

"Oh boy, I'm the leader now. How did this even happen? I'm not ready! Who made me deputy anyway? Didn't they realize that if I was deputy, I was one step closer to being leader!? Oh Starclan, oh mousedung, what am I going to do? What happens when I let them down? I'm trying my hardest I swear! But I can't do this...I can't be leader...these poor cats are under my command but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do! These cats look up to me, but one of them should be the leader, not I! At least my best friend can help me out. That's why I made him deputy. Although, some complain to me about even that! They say he isn't good enough! Well, what am I supposed to do, eh? What do they want from me! I want to make them happy, I really do! It's just, someone needs to tell me how..."

Deathstar was born as Deathkit when his mother thought him still born at birth. He then later became Deadpaw, and then Deadwhisker. Deadwhisker was a name that came to him because of his extremely long and limp whiskers, that droop from the sides of his muzzle causing them to look dead and life-less. His main colors on his pelt are white, grey, and a darker grey. His back, neck, and most of his face is a tabby pattern which came to him from his father. The rest of him, his underbelly, legs and paws, neck, and muzzle are all a pure white that he got from his mother. Both have passed, and he was an only kit in his mother's last litter. He was named deputy after bravely and fiercely defending his clan when they were under attack. He was above anyone else, the most surprised at this, and felt he wasn't good enough to be deputy. He pleaded with the former leader to be returned to a warrior once more, but his decision wouldn't budge. He felt Deathwhisker would lead the clan to greatness. Not long after, the leader died of greencough, and Deathwhisker became Deathstar. Now, Deathstar suffers from extreme anxiety, low self-esteem, and massive headaches.

Last edited by BurningSnow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty [♔] mistypaw

Post  katsu. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:53 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

United Forms & Discussion (Full) VXiLrKY
❛❛ the basic information ❜❜
meet the incredibly imperfect mistypaw, proud apprentice of the leader of wispclan.  she is currently seven moons old and of course is a she-cat.  she has a crush on the troubled medicine cat apprentice, even though she knows they aren't to ever have a mate.  she just can't help but have feelings towards the tom.

❛❛ the real information ❜❜
mistypaw is a smaller than average silver kitty with darker gray spots/broken stripes detailing her pelt.  she has golden eyes with large pupils and she always looks as though she is scared of everything, even when she isn't. she is silky soft and her hair always seems to be clean.  she doesn't have extremely long hair, but it isn't short either, and remember, it is still growing.  she is actually quite a sweet cat and loves to be around others, she just has a hard time talking to everycat.  she is quiet and shy, and certainly never talks out of place.  she barely talks to her mentor, or any of her fellow clanmates really.  she is most of the time understanding of others and doesn't yell at all, that is if she even talks.  she tends to stay calm in most situations, but don't think that calm means she is a complete pushover.  she doesn't like it when other cats boss her around, but she normally stays quiet and does as she is told.  she may get angry sometimes, but she knows not to take it out on others and tries to keep herself from blowing up.  she gets embarrassed quite easily and is very clumsy.  although she is the apprentice to the leader, she still hasn't quite gotten the hang of this whole warriors thing.  she is always messing things up and others are always cleaning up the messes she leaves behind.   she doesn't mean to be like that, but she can't help it, it's who she is.  she has little to no confidence in herself and is always trying to perfect herself so that she doesn't mess up again, though most of the time she still does.  she is just a little kitty who thinks she will never become a warrior.

❛❛ the additional information ❜❜
mistypaw has a small fear of spiders and she also doesn't like small spaces.  however, she is very fast on her feet.  also, it may seem stupid, but she is afraid of what others think of her.  being the underconfident kitty she is, other cats opinions scare her.
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty oddpaw ;; the troubled medicine cat apprentice

Post  record. Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:56 am

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Tumblr_ndlhi1B8OI1s2mtrjo3_250United Forms & Discussion (Full) Tumblr_ndlhi1B8OI1s2mtrjo7_250United Forms & Discussion (Full) Tumblr_ndlhi1B8OI1s2mtrjo4_250
United Forms & Discussion (Full) Newcreate.php?text=oddpaw&name=auburn

{ name;; oddpaw
{ previous names;; oddkit
{ name's origin;; oddkit was born with an odd coloured pelt, though it was only because of a deformed back paw that he was named oddkit.
{ nickname;; oddpaw never had a nickname and probably won't ever had one, unless he got really close to someone.

{ age;; 9 moons old.
{ age when elder;; 140-150 moons
{ age when they die;; 150-160 moons

{ gender;; male
{ preferred pronouns;; he/him

{ rank;; medicine cat apprentice
{ desired rank;; medicine cat

{ cat's appearance;; oddpaw is known as what they call a bengal cat. he has light brown mixed with some orange fur wtih marks of those similar to a leopard. his paws, muzzle, ears, chest and belly are a creamy colour and his tail is striped. he has light green, olive eyes.
{ cat's body alterations//deformities//etc;; oddpaw was born with a twisted back paw.
{ cat's physique;; oddpaw is about average height, though he is not as muscular as the others due to not really having to use his muscles. though, he is semi-taller than those his age.

{ crush;; the hardy apprentice, wolfpaw.
{ kits;; none
{ mate;; none, its forbidden
{ siblings;; oddpaw had no siblings
{ parents;; gingerstripe, stormflame
{ friends;; -

{ personality;; oddpaw usually appears rather social, though he is occasionally, if not alot of the time, stressed. though he enjoys speaking to those that consider him a friend. though, if he gets too stressed he may lash out and not wish to talk to anyone. he is often secretive and not very open.
{ likes;; oddpaw actually likes a light sprinkle and he enjoys being in the peace of the forest. he likes to climb and collect herbs aswell.
{ dislikes;; too much water, situations he can't handle and being stressed.
record.
record.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 am

Okay guys, we should all have our forms done by Monday/Tuesday. Any later and you will have to message me why.

Also Mistypaw, Deathstar, and Oddpaw are accepted.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty badgerfur ;; the lousy deputy

Post  record. Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 pm

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Tumblr_nfxmftNxPp1u34fyoo3_400
United Forms & Discussion (Full) Newcreate.php?text=badgerfur&name=auburn

{ name;; badgerfur
{ previous names;; badgerpaw, badgerkit
{ name's origin;; badgerfur was given the name due to how large his paws are and his mother thought they resembled those of a badger. plus, he has nearly badger coloured fur.
{ nickname;; as a kit and apprentice cats usually made fun of him and named him 'big paws' but he never really minded it.

{ age;; 28 moons old.
{ age when elder;; 140-150 moons
{ age when they die;; 150-160 moons

{ gender;; male
{ preferred pronouns;; he/him

{ rank;; deputy
{ desired rank;; perhaps leader in the future

{ cat's appearance;; badgerfur is a mottled brown-black tom. His coat has spots of light brown, dark brown, and black all mixed together. his fur is rather ruffled all the time, though it is softer than it looks. his eyes stick out against his dark coat, being a bright auburn colour.
{ cat's body alterations//deformities//etc;; -
{ cat's physique;; badgerfur is actually quite large, and he has large paws to go along with his appearance. he has average toned muscles though.

{ crush;; the aggressive warrior,
{ kits;; none
{ mate;; none
{ siblings;; dovelight
{ parents;; adderfang, lionroar
{ friends;; -

{ personality;; badgerfur can actually be described as rather dull and lousy. he makes poor decisions the majority of the time and can sometimes be seen as lazy. he hasn't fully learned the responsibility of his role, and doesn't think himself higher than others.
{ likes;; badgerfur likes sunning himself on rocks, climbing and resting.
{ dislikes;; badgerfur dislikes lightning and fires.
record.
record.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:25 am

im trying to finish my forms asap, i apologize
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:04 am

I also will get to mine soon, I've had the craziest weekend.
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

United Forms & Discussion (Full) Empty robinnose ;; the mischievous warrior

Post  voices Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 pm

United Forms & Discussion (Full) 14444yv
─────────────────────────────
United Forms & Discussion (Full) Flontpng.aspx?text=WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN?&size=46&maxWidth=540&fontId=26170&lineheight=47&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=-
─────────────────────────────

name robinnose
gender female
role the mischievous warrior
age twenty-three moons

ah yes, meet robin nose. if there was one word to describe this she-cat it would be loud. renowned for her tracking and hunting skills, robinnose is an adequate warrior but her personality leaves a bit to be desired. she's constantly talking and constantly getting under the fur of other warriors. robinnose is a bit...mischevious and a bit too curious for her own good. she's always poking her nose into places it doesn't belong. where her rambunctious energy stems from, nobody knows. all robinnose wants is for someone to pay attention to her, though, she'll never admit as much out loud. energetic and sarcastic at times, robinnose proves to be more than most cats can handle.

her history is rather unremarkable. robinnose was raised in nothing short of normalcy. her parents were two warriors; robinnose was the only kit of her mother's first litter. from then on she went to become an apprentice and finally, a warrior. still, despite all her efforts, robinnose feels vastly under appreciated. even so, that does nothing to deter her from playing pranks on her clanmates day after day. nobody can say for sure wether it's robinnose playing the pranks (she hasn't been caught yet) but because of her odd personality, everyone assumes it's her anyway.
voices
voices
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 am

Blaze, Fawnie, don't worry about it. I just want to make sure you guys get them done is all.
Voices and Record, your characters are accepted.

If it all goes right and everyone finishes their forms we'll start on Wednesday
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:33 am

I put my form up, it's a wip but it has the basics. next week ill be full fledged active again. you guys would not believe the stuff ive gone through. sorry
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  katsu. Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:20 pm

bumperooni!
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:30 pm

i made a simple basic form bc im going to be busy today. ill finish it later, promise
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  katsu. Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:14 am

another little bump!
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum