Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collar Full [Private!]

2 posters

Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Collar Full [Private!]

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Collar Full [Private!] Tumblr_n9jfwyAN5Q1si4n1ho1_500

He's a prostitute that needs a little bit more money, and he's mister rich boy that's searching for a sub live-in boyfriend.

Richie Rich played by TheSpaceInBetween

Prostitute played by Gentlemiss

Last edited by Gentlemiss on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Re: Collar Full [Private!]

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Collar Full [Private!] Imagejpg1-12
Christopher Francis Hale
Richie Rich
Dark, manipulative, caring ( When he wants to be ) smooth and sharp, strict.

"Send in the next person please Miss Winters" Chris spoke through a heavy sigh taking off his glasses to rub the bridge of his nose as well as his eyes. Eyes followed the young man who walked into the room " Stand there please" he spoke softly gesturing to the centre of the room. He stood up slowly folding his arms across his chest, he walked around the male his eyes exploring every inch of him. he placed his glasses ontop of his head. Returning to his desk he leant against it.

"Strip." he ordered and he was given a quizical look. Chris raised his eyesbrow " You heard. Strip slowly if you please" he repeated his tone firm. The male stood his ground shaking his head "I want the money first" Chris took of his glasses and strode over to the male grabbing him by the scruff of the neck physically lifting him up a few inches, he brought him close to his
face his eyes dark. "Cash upon agreement, or if you fit my tastes. im afraid you don't. you disobeyed orders. Also you are not that good to look at. Your ass shows promise but im afraid thats it. Get a job, or get a better one." He dropped the man to the floor and he bolted out of the room.

Chris sighed walking over to his desk taking a swig of bourbon, the burn warming his body.
" Next! Please Miss Winters. Make it a good one and I'll give you a raise"

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Collar Full [Private!] Tumblr_lcsdseTSzL1qbp3v6o1_500
Alexander Jackson
Twenty One
Stubborn, hot headed, protective, and thorough. Likes to be taken care of but keeps that as private as can be.

Alexander hadn't wanted to do this. But then, who actually wanted to willingly submit to another man, agreeing to pain and collars and humiliation. The last time he had willingly been a sub for someone he had suffered from monday morning rebound syndrome so badly he had agreed to not do it ever again. Yet here he was, because Sammy got into college and he needed a bigger paycheck than a few random hookups a month gave him. The guy he 'worked' for tried to help get him set up, but anywhere he turned they either didn't like his short, slim frame, or the way he was just a little bit underweight, or the scars around his wrist from a scene gone bad.

The guy that had been before him came bolting out of the room like he had the devil on his heels, and really, Alex should have turned around then and left. But the lady comes back out again and fixes him with a look and he realises he's the last one left in the room. And this was probably his last chance to try and get a job, at least for awhile until his boss found some other guys looking for a contract. Straightening up and setting his shoulders, he walks into the room.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Well,Well,Well...

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Collar Full [Private!] 5152bd6a-51ca-4c12-a013-ac1f6924d384

Chris swirled around the bronze coloured drink in one hand the other hand totalling up the tally of the day as he heaved out a breath. 29. 29 people had come to see him, but they were not  good enough. Some were too eager and other simply refused his instructions. Most demanded money or just stood terrified to do anything.

He leaned back in his chair his hands covering his eyes holding onto his hair, he moaned softly as he heard the door open. Chris took another swig of the bourbon placing the glass infront of him.

Chris looked up at the young man standing in front of him, his eyebrows raised a little in suprise. Where had Miss Winters been hiding this one? Chris stood up and walked to the front of his desk leaning against it, he put his glasses to the side of him as he tucked his hands into his pockets.

Chris stared at the young man for a while judging the proportions of his body, he was skinny but toned in the right places. He could do with feeding up a little bit and perhaps a few sessions in the gym. Room for inprovement and definalty room for education. Chris bit his lip as he grabbed his glass and walked over to the small bar filling his glass a little more. Running a hand through his hair he moved across the room to a large deep red leather chair, he sat down still staring at the young man he couldnt have been older than twenty, probably just turned twenty one.

He smiled " If you would strip for me. Slowly. Then tell me a little about yourself, name, age, interests, talents, bedroom habits and such. If you would rub my shoulders too" He took a small sip of the drink, his legs parted slightly.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Brat A

Post  Gentlemiss Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Alex stops a little ways away from the desk, standing still and straight like he had been taught. Arms hanging to the side, not stiff but not lazily either. Back straight, again not rigid but with good control of his body. It was natural habit for him to lean slightly on his left leg, but he didn't now as he knew the man's gaze ran over him, and it's weird that he feels more uncomfortable with clothes on than he does with clothes off. He knows he isn't perfect, is far from it actually, but enough people had liked him in the past that he's confident enough with his body, the body that his clothes are currently hiding. So he's all too willing to strip when the man requests it of him.

"My name is Alexander Jackson." He starts, not daring to look the man in the eye. He'd gotten slapped for doing that once before, so instead his eyes find a comfortable place near his lap. "I'm twenty-one," that's easy enough, his fingers find the hem of his shirt and he pulls it over his head, in a way that makes even his not-so-toned body look nice, even with a tad bit much ribcage showing. "Interests consist of mostly anything artistic, drawing, writing, reading. Shitty indie films that hipster-types swear by." The moment he swears he winces, but keeps going because there wasn't any taking that away now. All the while he's talking he's toeing off shoes, then pulling off socks and starting to unbutton his jeans, doing his best to be slow about it.

Come time his jeans are off and he's pulling down those tight black boxer-briefs, he's on his talents. "Talents in general? I'm a relatively good cook, I'm not bad at most housework." He talks in a way that makes him seem unsure of himself, not wanting to come off as cocky, and now he's naked. A few steps later and he finds himself between the man's legs, and his hands are moving on his shoulders, eyes locked on his chest while he continues speaking. "Sexually I've been told I'm particularly good at oral, am flexible, and easy to move around since I'm light." Whatever others have said, either to him or his boss. Personally he doesn't know what he's good at, or what people ever see in him. "I'll do anything except being dressed up as anything, I won't wear a maid costume for you or pretend I'm a wolf in heat." There's a note of sarcasm in his voice, which he immediately regrets, but it comes from thinking about people who had requested things like that in the past. "I have quite the pain tolerance as well, and I'm good at taking orders." He adds to try and make up for it.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Chris's eyes stayed on the young male as he stripped slowly, his face stayed entirley serious but inside he was smirking. Alexander..Alex..Al..Zander. He rolled around the names inn his mind as the lad took of his shirt, he was toned in the right places. Unlike himself, Chris liked to keep very fit and he was very strong. He liked to hold and lift his subs, restraining them and holding them in place. Chris smiled softly although it was barely noticable, they had similar interests that was good.

Chris slowly released a breath as Alexander removed his trousers, slowly and luxuriously.Those legs! He licked his lips holding his nerve to take the lad in his arms already. Chris had great control and restrait, both sexually and personally.

He watched as Alexander fit neatly in between his legs, his small hands reaching up to his shoulders. Applying pressure to where it was neaded, as he explained his talents he smiled at the sound of his oral talents and being flexible. That was certainly a plus.

Chris couldnt help but chuckle deeply in his throat at his comments on dressing up and acting a certain way. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took the glasses off his head, he ruffled his hair slightly.

" That is fine with me, i'm not into dressing up either. You look a little older than 21." He admitted taking a swig of his drink putting it on the table beside him. He ran his hands up Alexander's arm lifting his head so they were looking at each others eyes. " Much better" he commented smirking softly. " You can look me in the eyes Alexander. its only in other places where there are rules " he sat up a little straighter kissing him briefly on the head his hands running down to the centre of his back. "Oral is always extremelly good we can try that later if you like and a certain ammount of flexibility is required, but understand that sex between us outside of my room of fun will always be a good experience. even though I require a sub I do want a normal relationship as well. I hope we can form a good relationship between the two of us. To put it one way i just sdont need a sub. i need someone too."

In a swift movement he scooped Alexander up and sat him on his lap, he wrapped his arms around him holding him close to him. He ran kisses slowly up his neck biting down gently on his ear lobe. " I'm Christopher Hale, 24. I own a publishing company. But i am barely needed unless it is to hve a meeting. but even that is done online. I go too the gym two to four times a week. i have a home gym that you can borrow anytime you like, as well as anythig in the house. That reminds me" he paused to tilt his head back "Miss Winters!"

The young woman stepped in not phased at all by the naked Alexander sitting on Chris's lap, she had seen worse " Yes Mr. Hale?" she smiled as best she could " Could you get me a contract please? and could you get Mr. Jackson's room ready for him please?" He smiled softly. the woman nodded and turned to leave " Oh Emma?" he called back the woman was suprised at her first name it was a rarity at that Chris smiled " You've earned yourself a raise, take the rest of the day off" he winked at her and she smiled. " Thankyou Mr.Hale" she replied shutting the door behind her.

Chris held Alexander for a while enjoying the male prescense in his arms. he had a nice smell too. a natural musk. " You can get dressed now Alexander. Do you prefer Alexander or Alex. maybe something else?" He smiled.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:42 am

Alex isn't really sure if he's doing good or not. It's natural for him to be submissive, without it being asked of him, and while he still isn't entirely sure about everything he feels slightly more comfortable hearing that there weren't going to be rules everywhere. Of course there was always something, Alex had learned that over time, but since he was going to be living with the man it would have been hard to interact with him at all until he got used to it all. He doesn't think that's going to stop him much from acting the way he knows he's supposed to, though, just to be on the safe side.

He nods like a good boy when the man finishes that part, not saying anything because he hadn't been asked a question, and he's still not sure if he's made up his mind or not and he didn't want to blow it. Instead he wanted to show how good of a sub he could be. That doesn't stop the undignified squeak that escapes from him when he's suddenly picked up though, and finds himself in the mans lap. Arms go round him and he's held close, lips making their way up his neck and he tilts his head a bit to the side, exposing more skin for him as he listens to him introduce himself. Christopher Hale, it had a nice ring to it in his head.

This time he doesn't even get the chance to try and formulate a response, which is totally fine with him, because Christopher is calling for the lady that had been in charge earlier and he gathers that she might be some sort of assistant to him. Alex goes out of a limb and decides to rest the side of his face on the man's shoulder as he speaks, until the moment he's told that he can get dressed. "Please call me Alex?" He requests, it being the only name people called him nowadays. He mostly gracefully slides out of the man's lap and returns to his clothes to get redressed.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Crossing the T's and dotting the I's

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Chris sat for a while watching as Alex put his clothes back on. He wasn't as smooth and sexy as he was taking them off but it was still a sight to gander at. Chris's mind wandered as he imagined the young lad undressing Chris slowly his hands running down his chest as their tongue's moved together. His hands moving slowly to his legs teasing him...

He cleared his throat as well as his mind he stood up slowly as he walked over to his desk. He scribbled something down and spoke "Alex it is then, feel free to call me Chris. I don't know how things have worked out for you in the past, although I can't imagine you doing something like this at a young age" he began as Miss Winters came in handing Chris a thick contract, she then scurried off to enjoy the rest of her day off. Chris smiled and looked over the contract as he continued speaking " To make sure you are really up for this. I can put you either on a one month or three month contract. All depending on you of course. I will be more than happy to ease you into the kind of stuff you will be doing with me. Or rather what I will be doing to you" he paused to give a little playful smirk " Before you ask money will be wired directly to your account. Base pay of $750 for five days that brings your total to $3,750. If you decide to stay you will be paid the same amount but for 7 days which is $5,250 a week and in a month that would be $21,000 " he explained writing down the total on top of the contract "...That's a quarter of a million a year." he said in almost surprise. " Of course if you decide not to stay you will still get paid for 5 months" he signed the bottom of the contract. He handed the contract to Alex motioning him to follow.

" You haven't got to sign straight away you can read over it and we can have a trail week to see how you feel. Feel free to take all the time you need. I understand this is a strange experience for you, or perhaps it isn't?"
He shrugged slightly as he walked out of the room.

He walked slowly down the corridor " You can go anywhere in the house you like, there's a small library, game room, two lounges, dining room, kitchen, the home gym I mentioned and a pool in the basement with a Jacuzzi and steam room." He walked slowly pointing to random doors that were open revealing the different rooms.

Chris led Alex upstairs he paused at a closed door he opened it " This will be your room, please don't feel obligated to sleep with me. Unless you really want to. If you need some clothes we can go shopping in a few days time. I can have one of my drivers take you home to pick up some things that you need from your home..?" Chris trailed off, running a hand through his hair.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty This is new

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Collar Full [Private!] Tumblr_lc16mrzLtI1qzmn1q

It's all very surreal for Alex. He wasn't being forced down to his knees, or told to call him master. Instead he's tugging clothes back on and getting the contract read to him by Chris. His eyes widen at the sums, it's way more than he's ever made before, even back when he was working three jobs and sleeping twenty minutes a day. If things stayed this way he wouldn't even have to do this the entire year, he would have more than enough money to send Sammy to college, and find himself a place to stay after this. Though he couldn't let him get ahead of himself, Chris could still decide he didn't want him after the trial week he was speaking of.

He seems to realise that he has been very quiet as they're walking out of the room, and scrambles for something to say. His bag is still sitting where he left it on the floor outside, and he grabs it as they walk by, heading further into the house. "I'll sign after the trial week is over... if that is okay with you?" Alex already knows that he's going to say yes, how could he not? Already he's looking for approval from the man, and besides that, this was the best offer he was ever going to get. He forget how easy it was to slip back into the role of a sub.

It's when he's shown to his room that he gets a little nervous. This was why he stopped subbing, because after a scene he always needed the comfort of his dom, and he didn't get that with the one-time-only sort of deals. His eyes shoot up towards the man when he mentions getting someone to drive him back to his place, and he refrains from mentioned he hasn't had a place since Sammy left for college. "I have my things already." He answers, patting his bag, knowing he would answer if he was asked but not wanting to. His eyes drop back to the ground and he tries not to look childish. "May I... sleep in your room with you? At least after scenes?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:48 pm

Chris leaned against the door frame as Alex informed him that he would sign after the week was over. Of course that was fine, Alex could choose whether he wanted to stay or not. It wouldn't bother to Chris. Actually it would.. He would have to treat Alex well this week. Being gentle and kind outside of the Room But showing Alex all he could do inside the Room.

Chris raised an eyebrow a Alex asked if he could sleep with him after they had finished in the Room. Perhaps he needed comfort? Most subs found some sessions hard and wished to be left alone but Chris was fine with the company.

He nodded giving a little smile " Its your decision whether you want to stay Alex. its up to you. I cant force you to stay. I could if I really wanted to. I could tie you up in the Room and leave you there all the time. I'm not that sadistic.." He explained giving a comforting smiled.

He jerked his head to the bedroom " You can leave your bag in your room. if you need anything washed the laundry is down the stairs and on the left. I like doing laundry. I know its the most mundane thing to enjoy doing but.. I just do I like the smell of clean laundry." He hummed to himself and pushed off the wall " C'mon I'll fix you some lunch. I'm feeling stir fry.. your not allergic to anything are you? Fruit? Vegetables? I knew someone who was allergic to lube..." he sucked in a breath biting his lip a little afterwards.

He walked down the stairs slowly his hand trailing down the smooth banister. " I know this is probably a bit TMI, but I had sex on these stairs once, I really fucked up my back. I had to stay in bed for a week. it was awful." He explained as he came to the bottom of the stairs.

Chris walked through to the kitchen firing up the oven getting some raw chicken out of the fridge he rinsed the chicken over with water and he began to cut it up into thin strips throwing it into the wok.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:25 am

Alex let out a breath that he hadn't known he had been holding in when Chris said he could stay in his room. It wasn't even so much that he was uncomfortable being alone after a scene... he just always did better with the comfort of another person nearby, especially if it was his dom. As much as he hated to admit it he did like the feeling of someone else taking care of him, and after particularly intense scenes he liked being able to cuddle up to his dom and fall asleep with him. They start back downstairs after Alex drops the bag in his new room, and he reminds himself to actually answer Chris' question this time. "Not allergic to anything," unless ink was involved, and he doubted it would be, "But I don't particularly like lube..."

He had sat quietly in the kitchen with Chris as the man cooked, more than used to the 'seen but not heard' aspect of these sorts of relationships. Though he isn't sure how far it goes with him, since so far everything he's done has been quite different from what Alex is used to, but he doesn't want to cross any lines so he's very careful. He finds that he likes this though, doesn't mind it. Then again they haven't done much of anything, it's all been very domestic so far. He's... excited and nervous to see what this week holds in store for him.

It seems like Chris was taking it easy on him tonight, probably going to actually start the trial week tomorrow, because after a delicious dinner (that he mostly spent moving food around on his plate to look like he was eating) they settled down on a way too comfortable sofa and put in a movie. Alex isn't paying much attention to it, already tired since it's been a long day for him, and he more than willingly cuddles up against Chris. He's not even looking at the screen anymore, face angled up so that he could try and get used to the handsome man.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Those legs...

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:50 am

Chris rather enjoyed the feeling of someone cuddled up to him again. It had been so long. His previous sub had just been interested in heavy sex and barely anything else. Chris wanted that intimacy with people. Aside from the whips and chains. Someone to talk to and hold throughout the day, someone to care for.

Alex's small frame fit perfectly against his larger toned form, he of course had noticed Alex pushing his food around. he pegged that down to nervousness of a new situation and practically a stranger cooking food for him.

Chris smiled at the movie giving a light chuckle, he didn't watch movies much any more. He did prefer books and music but perhaps with Alex he could find some time to watch with him.

Chris's hand rested on Alex's back his fingers absentmindedly tracing small circles over his spine, out of the corner of his eye he noticed Alex looking at him his head inclined slightly upwards.

" Are you enjoying staring at my face Alexander?"
he asked turning his head slowly. Their noses grazing against each other, Chris reached his free hand forward holding Alex's face lightly his thumb rubbing his cheek gently. He pressed his lips to Alex's, his lips were smooth and slightly dry like he hadn't drank anything for a while.

He ran his hand down Alex's neck caressing his side his hand stopping at his thighs, squeezing them. Those legs again...

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Collar Full [Private!] Empty Playing coy

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:26 am

Alex watched as his lips turned up in a smile and he chuckled, making his chest rumble lightly under his cheek. It was a nice sound, and he decided he liked it. This wasn't going to be horrible, he might even be able to enjoy it if he forgot that he was being paid for it. A hand moved on his back, rubbing circles into his skin, and a lot of tension seemed to drain out of him with just that touch.

Then Chris seems to catch him staring, calling him out on it even, and Alex blushes immediately. He starts to sit up a bit, but doesn't get far before the man is turning to look at him and their noses brush, and then there's a hand cupping his cheek and he doesn't think he's ever been touched so gently before. It's new and, admittedly, a little bit exciting. "It's a very handsome face." He answers, hesitantly, quietly.

His tongue darts out seconds before their mouths meet, wetting his already soft lips so they're not dry when Chris kisses him. He hasn't actually kissed anyone in a long time, but he easily sinks into the feeling of it. Not having been prepared for Chris to touch his thighs he gasps a little against his lips at the squeeze, cheeks heating up but he doesn't pull away. Chris was going to learn sooner or later how sensitive his skin could be to touch.

Alex decides to take a chance, wanting to thank the man for the kind treatment he had been getting so far. He slips easily into his lap, straddling his waist, knees sinking into the couch on either side of him. But then he decides to play coy, pulling back and blinking at Chris, like he's ready to just curl back up on his chest and cuddle.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Collar Full [Private!] Tumblr_mdd3z9ctRH1r5jxm3

Chris was surprised as the young man straddled him, his knees either side of him. Chris ran his hand slowly up and down Alex's legs his eyes watching him as he just sat there.

Raising an eyebrow he spoke " You little tease" he smiled and ran his hands up Alex's torso lifting his shirt with it as his fingers traced his stomach. Eventually the shirt was tossed aside and Chris dragged his hands down Alex's smooth back.

He sat up as best he could and began to kiss Alex's shoulder and collar bone, he leaned into Alex's ear "You tease me I can tease as well.." his voice trailed off into a whisper as he leaned into Alex's neck kissing it tenderly with soft kisses as well as placing the odd kiss on his jaw.

Chris's lips met with Alex's mouth once more one hand supporting his back the other hand running down his chest slowly cupping Alex's groin moving slowly in circles. Chris pulled away to recline into the couch his eye brows raised. seeing how Alex would react and what he would do next.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Alex liked to tease. Hell, he was good at teasing. It was when he was asked to take initiative that he got nervous, never quite sure what his master wanted, not wanting to do too much but also not wanting to disappoint. After awhile it would get easier, he guessed, since he would be with Chris for a while and learn what he liked, what he didn't. How far he wanted Alex to go and how much control he would allow him to take to get there.

His shirt is off before he knows it, and there's just enough of a chill in the room for a shiver to run through him. He lets his head fall to the side when there are lips on his neck, a soft moan spilling from his lips because fuck is his neck sensitive. Then they're kissing again and he eagerly meets him, gasping when suddenly there's a hand on him, almost chases after Chris when he pulls away but reminds himself quickly that it isn't his place.

He lets himself enjoy the feeling for a moment, head falling back and eyes falling shut, biting his lip to keep quiet. He wants to touch, feel bare skin underneath his fingertips, but Chris still has his clothes on and it isn't his place to start removing them. So instead he forces himself to lean down and kiss the man again, thinking he might be allowed that, and then easily slides off of his lap and onto the floor, gathering himself up on his knees while busying himself with Chris' zipper.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:46 pm

[center]Collar Full [Private!] 5152bd6a-51ca-4c12-a013-ac1f6924d384

Chris met Alex's lips his hands running slowly up his arms rubbing his shoulders, he didn't even have to force the lad down he was already on his knees and pulling down his zipper.

He couldn't help but smile at the lad's bravery, he was cutting to the chase already. " No playing around for you huh?" he said smoothly as he pulled his own shirt off throwing it aside. Chris ran his hands down his own chest and caressed Alex's head for a while playing with that perfect mess of hair.

His eyes closed as his rested his hands on Alex's shoulders rubbing them softly. Allowing him to do what he wanted.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum