Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV)

2 posters

Go down

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV) Empty Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV)

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:47 pm

What happens when a young man is sent by his boyfriend to visit a male Dominant. He has a few sessions with him to get used to...everything. After a while he finds a certain attraction to his Dom and has a feeling that he feels something too.

Will he remain faithful to his boyfriend or fall with the man with the dark side.

Sub - Christopher Hale ( TheSpaceInBetween)
Dom - Alexander (CharlotteV)

"Restraints are your decision, Anything from handcuffs to scarves. Some people can't handle metal digging into them, some people find scarves too sensitive. It's something we can experiment with."

Chris's face became a little concerned as Alexander's descriptions of restraints. He had no idea what he liked..perhaps it would have to be trail and error sort of thing.

"Clamping, ES, and suspension are all what they sound like really. Some people are really sensitive in certain places - take nipples, for example, and clamping those areas provides pleasure. Electronic stimulation is just the use of electronics rather than stable toys. Suspension just lifts you off the ground. Like...wrists from the ceiling. Things to be hit with is another one of those decisions for you. Whips, belts, wooden objects, hands, whatever..."

Chris reached over to his drink and took a small swig of the warming burbon. it soothed his building nerves. he was fine outside but now all his mind could think of was him being strung up while Zander hit him with a collection of instruments.

"I don't have any rules, Technically. Depending on what we decide, there's a good chance I will end up ordering you around, to which you will respond yes sir and obey. However, generally speaking, you're allowed to touch me. Your limitations are what you decide on your own. This is all about you, not me."

Chris nodded along slowly his worry easing a little as Zander spoke to him his voice easing him.

"I have a question of my own, first, What exactly are you looking to get out of all this, Christopher?"

Chris thought for a while, what did he really want to get out of being beaten and sexually tortured. ( Perhaps he was jumping the gun a bit there) He took another swig of the bronze coloured drink, he heaved out a breath and ran his hand through his hair.

" I suppose what I want is an understanding really. I find out about all the doors that would be open to me sexually. I never tried anything new when I was younger. No drugs, no heavy drinking, nothing. I've only really had ordinary sex before. No excitement, no change in pace sort of thing. I know that most of the people that come to you are seeking the sort of thing that you do.." He smiled softly clearing his throat. " I just want to try something new before I don't get the chance. Plus if I find something that I like it might please my boyfriend a bit. I think he is scared to try new stuff with me because i've never done it before. Same thing in and out. sex. blowjob. sex. blow job." Chris admitted giving a soft sigh.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV) Empty Re: Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV)

Post  CharlotteV Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 am

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV) Ian-somerhalder-black-and-white

Chris answered his question the way many others had before him. It wasn't unusual. The type of people who came through their doors were either looking for someone to scratch an itch they'd always known they had, or looking for a way to change their lives. It was funny how something could become so routine even sex was boring.

Zander had never had the privilege of boredom in his life. He couldn't even say for certainty if he'd ever uttered the word as a child. He'd always been running, doing something or another, and once he became a teenager that just got more so out of hand. Adulthood taught him how to stand still, but he was still never bored. His life survived off excitement.

He nods a little, pleased with the answers he gets, and takes another sip of his drink. "We'll circle back around to talk about me then," he says. "I mentioned I don't have any rules, really. There are some things I don't do, however, for personal reasons or legal. I don't bareback, I don't partake in the "daddy" kink, watersports, or bloodplay. If that's something you're interested, there are other dominants that might take you on. However, since that wasn't anything you mentioned on your list, I'm sure we'll be find. But tastes grow, and I want you to make an educated decision before creating a relationship with someone who might not be able to fulfill those tastes."

Zander takes another sip then sits forward a little bit in his seat. "Also, I've brought up a few times that these sessions are always about you, and I touched on this topic when we discussed safe words but I want to make sure there is no confusion."

"Everything we do you need to be comfortable with. Completely. Always remember you can ask me to slow down or even change something up. We can take breaks, we can start over, we can change positions. Whatever you need."

"We'll always set up scenes beforehand. We'll talk through them, make decisions, and consent to what is going to happen. It's going to be incredibly important for you to always talk openly with me. And to be completely honest. None of this works without honesty. Any questions?"
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV) Empty Testing The Waters

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:31 pm

Chris could only seemed to stare at Zander as he mentioned what he wouldn't do, he couldn't imagine what Zander meant by watersport or bloodplay. How far did people really go to get a sexual thrill?

However the statement about Chris creating a relationship with someone who couldn't satisy his taste once he had developed them. What if that did happen? What if he liked all the stuff that he and Zander would be doing? Chris might become accustomed to being hit by someone and enjoying it that he could not stay with his boyfriend anymore because he wasn't enough.

He zoomed back into reality as Zander reminded him that he was in control of the sessions, or scenes as Zander put it. They would talk through what they were going to do and Chris would have control over what happened even if Zander was more or less controlling him.

When Zander asked if Chris had any questions he shook his head, but in his mind he wanted to have a look at the room they would be using but first there was something he had to do. To test the waters so to speak.

" No questions from me. Would you mind showing me the room and the kind of things you use?" He looked down at his legs briefly, feeling a flush of heat rise up to his cheeks. Chris plucked up his courage as he sat up and added turning to face Zander slightly " Can I...just..?" he tentatively reached forward taking Zander's face in his hands, the mans slight stubble caused shivers to go down his spine. Chris leaned forward and pressed his lips against Zanders. It was a way to know..to know what?...Chris had no idea.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV) Empty Re: Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV)

Post  CharlotteV Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:12 am

Zander nodded, setting his glass aside, fully intent on standing and showing Chris what he had asked to see. He was almost there, too, when hands touch his face. His blue eyes jump towards the other male, and then there are lips pressed against his.

Zander supposes he should have seen it coming, and maybe he did because he kisses back without hesitation, but it never ceases to amuse him just how ready Chris was to jump into things.

He doesn't push it, even though part of him wants to. Doesn't grab his jaw and force more, doesn't pin him down and tsk at him for not really asking for permission first. Because this is one of those things they haven't talked about. Until then, he had no right.

Simple as it is, it may or may not rank on his list of favorite kisses.

When he pulls away he arches a slow eyebrow, but doesn't say anything as he stands up. There's a door to the left of the room they're in, and he opens that slowly before motioning for Chris to follow him inside.

It looks like a typical bedroom from first glance, just dark. Plush black carpet, off grey walls, silk bedsheets splashed with deep maroon for a bit of color. There's even a dresser set, a plasma television mounted on the wall, a couple of lamps.

Looking deeper, however, are the subtitles: the hooks attached to the ceiling and the wall, the wrought iron headboard, the fact that there's a few too many drawers. Zander flicks a combination of lights to make everything as bright as possible. "This is my room," he explains. "We never have to stay here if you don't want to - your place, motels, whatever are always acceptable. This is just convenient." He folds his arms over his chest, leans in the doorway. "Feel free to look around. The drawers are stocked. So is the closet. Anything your wildest dreams could imagine."

He quirks a bit of a smile. "Or, if not, I can always expand."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:35 pm

Chris was surprised when Zander started to kiss him back, he didn't grab onto Chris or made the kiss deeper they just kissed. It was slow and tender, like a first kiss as they tested the waters. It was certainly a splash.

As Zander got up Chris felt a small smile grow on his lips. He stood up and followed Zander into the joining room. His expectations were a little dampened as he walked in, Chris was expecting to see shackles and chains hung on the wall with whips and all manner of toys displayed like trophies. The room was just like a normal bedroom, it was like Zander actually stayed here. He didn't did he? He must have had a life outside of what he does.

He glanced over to him in almost confusion " To be honest, I was expecting a lot worse Zander. But it's like a normal bedroom. You don't actually stay here do you? I mean you have a place to stay and everything. This is just a stopping of point for work?" He asked as he looked up at the ceiling noticing the hooks, must have been for suspension. He ran his hands gently over the iron headboard, his parents had one like this passed down from his great grandmother. it was sturdy, He supposed it had to be Chris had no idea how Zander really was.

Biting his lips softly he walked around the room and opened up the wardrobe. The amount of leather was somewhat disappointing, perhaps people weren't as turned on by leather as Chris was. There was a pair of crotchless leather trousers. Black in colour and smooth to the touch, he casually ran his fingers over the material lifting it up to smell it. Another smile crept onto his face.

" I was expecting more leather to be in here..some deep Browns or something" he spoke closing the wardrobe a dreamy smile on his face as he closed the doors.

He walked over to the number of drawers picking one out at random his eyes widened. "Quite the collection, is there a need for all the riding crops?" He asked as he picked one out to examine it glancing at the others. Some were thin and sort of sharp at the end others were thick and rounded. Different lengths too. Perhaps the causes different feelings of pain. He ran the tip over the palm of his hand, unable to resist the temptation he hit his hand with the crop. He hummed to himself in surprised, it wasn't that bad. He searched through a few more drawers finding ropes and chains, a flicker of excitement bubbled up to his stomach.

" I..." He began as he sat on the bed, playing with the riding crop. The palm of his hand stinging a little but it was a good kind of stinging. if there was such a thing. " I'm surprised at how much you have Zander. I mean half the stuff I've never really seen before. its very interesting..i'm looking forward to finding out what's in store.." He smiled his fingertips grazing the edge of the crop without him knowing, biting his lip as he gazed around the room before looking at Zander " So whats your favourite thing to use? Or do you have certain favourites to use on certain clients?" His head tilted to the side " By the way, that was a very nice kiss." he smiled shyly and looked down at the crop, why did he still have it in his hands?

Last edited by TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add about the kiss, :P)

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Zander's lips turn up into a half smirk at Chris' response to seeing the room. He lifts one shoulder in a shrug before leaning in the doorway. "It could look like that, but sometimes having everything on display can be scary. Especially for those just looking for a bit of light bondage and not the whole package. I try not to send my clients into panic attacks before they even get their clothes off."

"And to answer your question, no I don't actually stay here." Except that's kind of a lie, and the man tilts his head thoughtfully as he backtracks. "Well, sometimes, not often. It's convenient having a bed in your office. But no, I have a penthouse. And friends. And a life."

Zander lets his eyes follow Chris around the room, watching as he opens things up. "I have leather," he mentions casually, or at least a quick way to get his hands on some, because the look on Chris' face clearly said that was going to be a thing. As the male moves from one drawer to the other, looking things over, Zander can nearly pinpoint exactly what he's going to be into. "Each crop is different," he replies. "You're looking at years of collection so...there better be a lot."

He folds his arms over his chest, considering Chris's question before answering. "My favorite thing about what I do is the reaction I get from others...so I have different things I like, depending on who I'm with." Nothing Zander did was particularly for himself. He liked making other people feel good...making other people's fantasies come true. "And, thank you."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Beaking The Limits (TheSpaceInBetween & CharlotteV) Empty Being Honest

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Chris found himself staring at Zander as he leant against the doorway, folding his arms causing his chest muscles to tighten. Chris had to pull his eyes away from the man making it look like he was looking at something in the room.

He listened as he explained that he did have an apartment and a social life outside his work, a statement which Chris found hard to believe. His gaze went down to look at the crop in his hands, he wondered how all the different crop felt on his skin. Clearing his throat he turned a little to look at Zander as he explained his favourite thing, Chris was expecting him to say a certain instrument. It was the reaction of others rather than him getting a sexual thrill out of it.

Zander was certainly strange, he was hard to read and was full of mystery. Chris cleared his throat again wanting to tell Zander about the dream that he had. " Your welcome, I wasn't expecting you to kiss back to be honest..." Chris smiled " The reason I asked you to hit me a little earlier was because...because.." He trailed off a little a fresh blush creeping on his face. He twisted the crop in hands biting his lip a little " I had a dream about you a few nights ago..." He laughed nervously running a hand through his hair " I asked you to hit me right across the face, you did and it sent me to the floor and I got a..erection...then you were sitting ontop of me and decided to give me a hand job...the pressure was so intense that I..." He looked down at the bed again biting his lip " I came in my sleep" He swallowed down a lump down in his throat.

" I suppose I was seeing if the outcome would be the same if I asked you today since we were talking about stuff today" He added quietly.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:25 am

Zander lifted one shoulder in a lazy shrug. "It's normal," he mused. "Those kind of dreams. Especially after leaving here, after all that we talk about. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if you weren't having them."

He pushed himself off his leaning post, walked across the room slowly until he was standing in front of Chris. "The only reason why I didn't follow your request was because I wanted to make sure you didn't have any second thoughts. Seeing all this...sometimes it makes it real for people, and they decide they want out."

Chris looked fine though. A little nervous, sure. But not ready to bolt. Not regretting his decision. He reached out finally, fingertips sliding over Chris' jaw until he cold hold the male's face up, tilt it to look over the side of his face.

"Do you still want me to?"
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSpaceInBetween Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Chris kept his gaze down as Zander pushed off hisleaning post and walked up to him, his hands fiddled with the strap of the riding crop. Enjoying the feeling of the leather againsts his fingertips. He still wanted to do this, Chris was never a person to back out of doing something when things got a little tough.

He shivered a little as Zanders fingertips grazed his jaw lifting his face up so he could meet his eyes.

He mulled over Zanders statement, did he want this? Did he really want this man to hit him? Yes. He did. he wanted to know what it was like, to see if it would change anything. If the outcome would be the same as his dream he would be more than happy to say yes.

Chris felt himself nodding slowly before a few words fell from his lips, " Yes..." he began " But only if you'll kiss me again. A ten seconder at least" Chris added raising an eyebrow as well as flashing Zander a smirk at the corner of his mouth.

TheSpaceInBetween
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down