Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breezeclan xx homies only

3 posters

Go down

breezeclan xx homies only Empty breezeclan xx homies only

Post  fawnie Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 am

This is a roleplay carried over from CS. It's only members are myself, the bad wolf, and voices.

too skewl

BreezeClan

leader: Miststar- fawnie

deputy: Ploverclaw- voices

medicine cat: Minkflame- wolf
medicine cat apprentice: Heronpaw- voices

Warriors:

Embertail- voices
Robinface- wolf
Coppertail- fawnie

Apprentices:

Sunpaw-fawnie
Dustpaw-wolf
Riverpaw-wolf
Lionpaw-voices
Heronpaw-voices

Relationships

apprenticexmentor

sunpaw x embertail
dustpaw x miststar
riverpaw x coppertail
lionpaw x robinface
heronpaw x minkflame

crushes

riverpaw x lionpaw
dustpaw x sunpaw

Last edited by fawnie on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

breezeclan xx homies only Empty Re: breezeclan xx homies only

Post  fawnie Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:57 am

breezeclan xx homies only 2chx1mfbreezeclan xx homies only Flontpng
n a m e ;; Sunpaw
w a r r i o r n a m e ;; Sunsplash
g e n d e r ;; She-cat
a g e ;; 10 moons
r a n k ;;Apprentice ; Breezeclan
e y e c o l o r ;; big eyes; bright green
f u r ;; white and orange, sleek and thick.
Feathery orange striped tail, cream white paws.
f r a m e ; b u i l d ;; small, slender. narrow-boned,
small paws and muzzle. long tail, agile movements.
l i k e s ;; thunderstorms, fish, listening,
swimming, rain, quiet, sarcasm.
d i s l i k e s ;; emotional encounters, talking about herself,
lightening, fire, feeling awkward.
f a u l t s ;; weak, hot-headed, narrow-minded, selfish.
a t t r i b u t e s ;; good listener, quick learner, agile
and fast, fisherman.
c r u s h ;; forming on Dustpaw
So, um hello. I'm Sunpaw, it's a pleasure I suppose. Honestly, that probably isn't true for you, because it isn't for me. It's just a polite thing to say, upon meeting someone; or so I've been told. I am from Breezeclan. I would be lying if I told you I loved it there. I mean come on, I don't really have any friends, and apprentice duties aren't fun. Nonetheless, we're still a clan. I am still loyal, I do as I'm told, and I mind myself. I enjoy training, fishing especially. I'm not the greatest at making friends, I don't mean to be the way I am, I just.. am. I don't like being so snarky all the time, and blaming my mother's disappearance when I was a kit would be merely a crutch. I've always been quiet and reserved, it's just me. I'm not shy, I don't exactly mind communicating with others, it's just not my first choice. But really and truly, I'd like a close friend. Not a whole bunch, just someone to talk to when I feel like talking, someone I can trust. I may be different but I'm not a psychopath.
breezeclan xx homies only Nmb39k
breezeclan xx homies only 207ufjb
name; Miststar

former names; Mistkit, Mistpaw, Mistdapple

gender; she-cat

rank; Leader ; Breezeclan

age; 28 moons

crush; none, open

eye color; cool blue

fur color; silver
shades
fur type; soft,
medium length,
sleek

markings; white
dapples, dark gray
striped tail-tip

scent; cool forest,
rain and lavender

build; slender and tall,
long, lean legs.

attributes; quick, agile,
long needle-like claws
and teeth.

faults; weak, fears heights.
reserved, serious,
introverted, opinionated

strong points; running, climbing.
attentive, careful, realistic,
can be compassionate when
a loved one needs her.
protective, helpful.

Hello, I am Miststar. I come from humble beginnings, like most kits born into a clan.
My mother, Silverbreeze, was a very kind she-cat. I wish I was more like her. She would do anything for me and my siblings, oh, their names were Scarletkit and Emberkit.We were a very happy family. My father, if you were wondering, I do not know. A she-cat does not have to say who the father is, and my mother chose not to tell us or anyone in the clan. That was fine with me, and I decided myself I'd fill in that role for my siblings. So, as the story goes, I was too afraid to have fun, too afraid to let go and be a kit. I felt like I had to be extra mature, for the sake of my mother. My mother grew sick after kitting, so I felt like the weight was double on my shoulders. I brought it upon myself, but I can not help how I am. My siblings always came to me with their problems and concerns, and I'd take care of them. My mother had contracted greencough, and it worsened to blackcough. I tried to keep my siblings away from her, I knew that it wasn't good to be around sick cats. But my siblings, so naive and innocent, refused to part with her. Eventually, the disease took all three of their lives, and there wasn't a thing I could do. Like most who experience horrible things at a young age, it effected my already stone personality. I may not be a joy to be around but at least I realize this said 'non joyness!' Nonetheless, ever since that day it's been hard for me to let others in. I care about everyone, but I try hard not to let their problems overcome me. It's just easier that way. I like things to be done proper and quickly, I avoid error. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, sorry. But efficiency is key.
breezeclan xx homies only 33wrrqa
breezeclan xx homies only 2moruxf

name;
Coppertail
age;
26 moons
gender;
Tom
eyecolor;
leaf green
fur color;
brown, black, and white
rank;
Warrior ; Breezeclan
personality;
Coppertail is very selfless, a trait that sometimes is a burden more than anything. He is modest, kind, and slightly on the shy side. Coppertail is the type to let you win a game, but not make it obvious he did so. He would embarrass himself if it meant the happiness of someone else. His heart is strong, and pure. He loves to be around others, just to merely listen to what everyone else is saying or feeling. He is a wallflower, someone who will watch you and learns what makes you tick or unhappy. He has a playful, curious spirit, and he asks questions that few others would think to ask. He loves his family, and would do anything for them, regardless of his capabilities. Coppertail is a gentle giant. He is strongly built, and has long legs. He doesn't like to fight, but don't count him with the dreamers when it comes to battling.
likes;
Coppertail enjoys quiet, peaceful days. He enjoys listening, and being a shoulder to cry on. His favorite meal is squirrel, and he enjoys the rain.
dislikes;
although he likes rain, he hates thunderstorms. Conflicts, and rude behavior. He doesn't care for fish, and he hates swimming.
lovelife;
when it comes to mates, or crushes at that, Coppertail isn't exactly a charasmatic heart-throb. He does want to have kits and feel the confusion of love, but it will be a hard task for him to achieve. Due to his shy, selfless nature, Coppertail lacks the ability to 'flirt' and make himself appealing. He will blabber on about whoever he crushes on, you could say his 'game' could use a lot of work.
breezeclan xx homies only Nmb39k
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

breezeclan xx homies only Empty aroof

Post  the bad wolf Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:00 am

breezeclan xx homies only Tumblr_mscw68JiWd1swrwcbo1_500

there is no remedy for love but to love more

~ henry david emerson
    name;
      Dustpaw

age;
      nine moons

gender;
      tom

rank;
      apprentice

parents;
      Sootpelt (father), Tawnyclaw (mother)

siblings;
      Riverpaw (brother)

kits;
      none

crush;
      Sunpaw

mate;
      none

basic color;
      brown, tawny, black, white, gold

fur pattern;
      tabby

fur accents;
      black tabby, gold highlights, white markings

eye color;
      golden-green

state of senses;
      slightly deaf in right ear

breezeclan xx homies only Tumblr_mos3xlztbM1swrwcbo1_500

all that is gold does not glitter
not all those who wander are lost

~ j.r.r. tolkien

name;
      Riverpaw

age;
      nine moons

gender;
      tom

rank;
      apprentice / warrior

parents;
      Sootpelt (father), Tawnyclaw (mother)

siblings;
      Dustpaw(brother)

kits;
      none

crush;
      Lionpaw

mate;
      none

basic color;
      silver, black

fur pattern;
      tabby

fur accents;
      black tabby

eye color;
      grey-blue

state of senses;
      completely sound

breezeclan xx homies only Image-3482575

the art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease

~ voltaire

[list]name; Minkflame
age; eighteen moons
gender; she-cat
rank; warrior

parents; Belle (mother), Thomas (father)
siblings; Riley (brother)
kits; none
crush; none
mate; none

basic color; brown, black, grey, gold, white
fur pattern; tabby
fur accents; black tabby stripes, white markings
eye color; green-yellow
state of senses; has a limp in her front left paw

breezeclan xx homies only Tumblr_monk1peykZ1swrwcbo1_500

the giving of love is an education in itself

- eleanor roosevelt

☾☁ name;
      robinface

☾☁ gender;
      she-cat

☾☁ age;
      35 moons

☾☁ rank;
      warrior

☾☁ kin;

siblings
      none

kits
      none
the bad wolf
the bad wolf
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  voices Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:05 am

ploverclaw, heronpaw, lionpaw, embertail

bc the forms go on for days on this website bc of the codinG
voices
voices
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

breezeclan xx homies only Empty how does one do a starter post

Post  voices Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:55 am

breezeclan xx homies only Flontpng
───────────────────────────────────────────
tags; robinface mentioned ...location; camp ...feeling; tired

Bright sunlight thrummed against Lionpaw's eyes, prodding and poking at the ginger tom insatiably. Stretching his limbs brought a dull ache pounding through his limbs as the young apprentice was detached from the fragments of what once had been a dream. Of what he had been dreaming of, Lionpaw wasn't quite sure. What he was sure about was that the nest he was laying in was warm. So warm that Lionpaw cringed at the thought of leaving it, nose wrinkling slightly at the unpleasant idea.

Still, Lionpaw was awake. Now that his mind was alert, he couldn't seem to lull himself back to sleep; the drowsiness slowly faded from his body until all he could feel was the sun pressing against his back. The soft, rhythmic breathing of the other apprentices filled the small space and  Lionpaw jerked in surprise when a leg stretched into his nest, touching his stomach briefly before retreating. A small sigh drifted through the musty air as the apprentice realized that his attempts at sleep were futile. Lionpaw was awake. Unfortunately.

Padding begrudgingly outside into the open didn't make matters any better. In fact, Lionpaw wished he were still asleep. The sun was far too bright. Even so, the apprentice couldn't help but scan the camp half heartedly for his mentor, trying to keep his head down as his maw stretched in a wide, gaping yawn. Though Lionpaw could spot the fresh kill pile, he didn't feel hungry in the slightest. Even so, Robinface was bound to make him eat either way. While Lionpaw adored his mentor, the she-cat was a bit...motherly. She always made sure Lionpaw ate even when the ginger tom had no desire to do so.

Lionpaw stared at the fresh kill pile morosely, his whiskers twitching slightly in annoyance.

tags; none ...location; camp ...feeling; alert

The deputy of the clan had been awake for some time, his eyes peering at the remnants of the sunrise as his clanmates began to stir. Ploverclaw was known to get up early like this; he always tried to be a step ahead in everything he did. Some called it ridiculous, Ploverclaw called it being prepared.

The tom nonchalantly dragged a paw over his ear as he attempted to smooth down his ruffled pelt, eyes drifting towards the medicine cat den as he did so. At times Ploverclaw couldn't help but wonder what Heronpaw was up to. It was rare that the deputy got a glimpse of his younger brother, not for lack of trying. Ploverclaw's duties were lengthy; time tended to pass in a blur. Organizing the various patrols, overseeing the warriors and the apprentices, and discussing matters with Miststar were all tasks that ate up Ploverclaw's time. Being the medicine cat apprentice was something that caused Heronpaw to be quite busy as well.

Ploverclaw tore his eyes away from the crevice after a few minutes of searching in vain for a glimpse of gray and white fur. His attention refocused itself on the warrior's den and then the apprentice's den, watching silently as clanmates began to appear one by one.

tags; sunpaw mentioned ...location; camp ...feeling; apathetic

Embertail's head reluctantly poked out from the warrior's den, blue eyes searching the clearing with vague interest. Ears pivoted to catch the small intricate sounds of sleeping cats and birds chirping out in the forest, mind already racing. Embertail's first thought was of food naturally. Her second thought was of her apprentice, Sunpaw. Of course, it was still early yet; the female warrior hardly expected her apprentice to be up and around at such an hour. There were a few cats up but after a quick look, Embertail's thoughts drifted elsewhere, her body already padding in the direction of the fresh kill pile.

The pickings were meager and slim but that was to be expected. The hunting patrol hadn't been sent out yet, thus, the fresh kill pile was a pitiful thing to behold. At first, the female warrior hesitated. Surely the apprentices and elders should eat first. Yet, being the selfish cat Embertail was, she took a bird anyways. No doubt she would have to suffer through coughing up feathers for a few hours after the meal but at least her belly would be full.

Embertail clutched the bird in her maw, slinking towards a shadowy place at the edge of the camp. Most likened the female to a snake and the comparison wasn't unwarranted. Embertail was cruel and clever with little empathy for others; the only cat she regarded with fondness was her own apprentice (though she would never admit to such a thing).

tags; none ...location; camp ...feeling; annoyed

Drat.

Heronpaw let out a disapproving noise as a small bundle of herbs fell from it's crevice in the wall, leaves scattering everywhere. As the grey and white apprentice shuffled around in the back of the den, nosing the herbs back into a pile, he wondered in annoyance why he even bothered taking account of the herbs they had in stock. Heronpaw's futile efforts always created disastrous outcomes and it was days like this that the apprentice swore he had the worst luck out of anyone in the clan. Putting the herbs back in their place was an easy task-or rather, it should have been an easy task. The pungent smell of the herbs washing over Heronpaw's senses was enough to make the tom sneeze violently.

The raspberry leaves scattered once again over the floor of the den and Heronpaw found himself back to square one. One would have thought that Heronpaw's disability should be something relatively easy to deal with. A bit of stiffness in one leg wasn't something that was particularly hard to operate with. Well, Heronpaw found it hard. Though the accident was something that occurred a long time ago, the apprentice never seemed to get used to having a damaged leg.

Heronpaw wasn't one to complain. In fact, those who brought up his injury wished they hadn't after Heronpaw was done. If there was anything the tom hadn't learned to do, it was learning to have tact. Heronpaw was about as graceful as a badger both in his speech and his physical movements. The apprentice had gotten into numerous spats with his clanmates over the past few months without even trying. It was a miracle Minkflame put up with him.

Letting out a disgruntled sigh, Heronpaw jabbed halfheartedly at the stack of raspberry leaves, almost daring them to fall out of place.
voices
voices
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  the bad wolf Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 am

Robinface
she-cat | thirty-five moons | warrior | tagged: lionpaw (mentioned) coppertail, embertail
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Robinface woke with a soft yawn, pink tongue curling over faded teeth. Next came the stretches, front paws reaching out, toes splayed as shoulder muscles ached. Then the pull of back muscles as her back legs stretched out. Lastly came a few quick licks here and there to straighten out the fur mussed by a good night's rest, and the calico molly was ready to start the day.

She stepped tenderly over Coppertail's obscenely long tail before exiting the warrior's den to the bright morning. Other clanmates had already begun their day, either observing those who had taken their time to wake up, such as herself, or take advantage of the early pickings of the fresh-kill pile, such as one Embertail so graciously did. Robinface simply tutted under her breath before plucking a mouse from the top of the pile.

Luckily, Lionpaw had woken up earlier then she had. While she held nothing but love for the large ginger tom he could be... a heavy sleep, to put it lightly. Robinface had never quite liked the job of waking him up. She briefly pondered if it had anything to do with Riverpaw's injury but she dismissed it, or the thought of questioning him on it. After all, if he wanted to talk about it, it was best to let him come to her rather then the other way around.

The calico dropped the mouse at Lionpaw's feet, touching her nose to his head before she spoke. "
Good morning, Lionpaw." As she spoke, she gently pushed the mouse as close to the tom as possible without being (too) noticeable. Hopefully he wouldn't put up a fight this time. "I trust you slept well?"

Minkflame
she-cat | eighteen moons | medicine cat | tagged: heronpaw
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minkflame was not having a good day. Not as bad of a one as the tom at her paws, but still pretty bad.

Her fur had become scruffy looking, her lack of grooming apparent. She'd become slimmer in the last couple of days, as she had forgotten to eat. Multiple times. She could imagine some of her clanmates would have a fit if they were to see her in this state. Minkflame was the medicine cat, after all. Example setting and all. But that wasn't too important right now. What was important was this apprentice getting better.

His wounds were still severe. Deep puncture wounds were bad enough, but he had gained some type of infection despite their best efforts.

Them.
Heronpaw.

Minkflame had not spared a word towards him today. In fact, she was unsure if he was even within the den. The tabby sighed as she left Riverpaw's side. His condition hadn't changed in awhile, so at least she knew he would be alright if she left. Minkflame limped to the back of the den, hissing slightly at the stiffness in her bad paw. As she did, she heard a sigh from the tom in question. Immediately all of her frustration and anger escaped her.

Something about her apprentice just brightened her day, even if he were in the sourest of moods. Which was good, as he had gotten in numerous fights with his clanmates lately. While she found his personality endearing, most cats did not. Which is why Minkflame had the overwhelming urge to put the herbs away beside him, but knew better then to do that. Instead, she gently brushed the stray leaves his way. "
Sorry, Heronpaw, I lost track of time looking over Riverpaw." The tabby purred gently, trying to loosen up her voice after sitting still for so long. "I didn't mean to leave you with all the busy work."

Dustpaw
tom | nine moons | apprentice | tagged: sunpaw, (mentioned) lionpaw

Dustpaw immediately regretted waking up.

He woke to his foot digging itself in his denmate's stomach, something they most likely did not appreciate. The tom quickly pulled his paw away, but the cat in question quickly exited the den. Dustpaw sighed softly before curling tighter against himself. It was then he realized that he had, once again, curled up to the closest cat to him.

His first thought was Riverpaw. But his mind quickly corrected that Riverpaw was, most likely, dying in the medicine cat den. So he opened one eye to soft yellow fur.

Sunpaw.

The tom immediately felt calm. Most likely that it wasn't Lionpaw, and that he was going to keep his ears. But also slightly because the she-cat had become a sort of rock for him. She had been nothing but supportive since Riverpaw's attack. But seeing as she didn't seem to be awake, Dustpaw simply scooted until her felt their pelts touch before attempting to go back to sleep.
the bad wolf
the bad wolf
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

breezeclan xx homies only Empty apparently you can use colors for titles so cool

Post  fawnie Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:21 pm

{ i dont even know where to begin. xD }

Sunpaw

Light snoring, loud breathing, faint mutters. Sunpaw's usual sounds seemed to be the only noise that filled the quickly emptying apprentice den. She could sense that, as her sense started to awaken, the Apprentice den was only occupied by herself and one other. She let out a grunt, of course she had overslept again, but at least she wasn't alone. Just as that thought crossed her mind, she heard the light shuffling of whoever was next to her and felt a pelt press against hers. Ah, of course. Dustpaw was still asleep, and yet again it was only the two of them remaining. Dustpaw however had valid reasoning, but what was her excuse? She did not have an ill brother that worried her to a point where sleep was almost impossible, and she did not have any injuries herself either. Perhaps her subconscious kept her asleep until Dustpaw arose, so that he would not have to be alone. If that was the case, Sunpaw did not mind a scolding from Embertail about her tardiness.

{ have to go, at least i got one done }
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum