Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one x one with angry llama

Go down

one x one with angry llama Empty one x one with angry llama

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Hello! This is a Haikyuu!! roleplay between me, and cadet feels! I would really.
REALLY appreciate if you didn't post unless you were one of us. <3
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

one x one with angry llama Empty Re: one x one with angry llama

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 am

TOORU OIKAWA

Tooru nodded, smiling softly. "I see! But hey! Lookie! We're here!" He exclaimed, pointing to a large restaurant which looked.. fancy... and expensive. Although Tooru was gladly going to pay for anything! Tooru had this evening all planned out! It was going to be perfect. He parked as close as he could and turned the car off, opening the door and unbuckling, he ran over to Rena's side and opened the door, smiling brightly at the brunette. He put his hand out for her to hold and let her out. As they walked inside, Tooru couldn't wipe his happy smile off his face. Rena, and a date! Rena was probably the most beautiful girl he had EVER met. Not only that but the sweetest, too! After they got inside, Tooru walked up to the counter and leaned over, listening to the man as he asked "reservations?". Tooru smiled. "Table for two, Oikawa." The man walked around the table and gestured for them to follow. Tooru closely followed behind, but quickly slowed down so Rena, being shorter, could follow. The man led them to a private patio  and pointed to the single table which had an elegant table cloth, a bouquet of flowers, and several candles to set the mood. "Will this be suitable?" The waiter asked. "For me!" Tooru looked down at Rena, asking for her approval.

SORA TSUKINO

"Yeah, why not? I've got too much free time on my hands now-a-days."
She grinned, placing her hand on her hip. "That and Kenma sucks at tossing to you." She snickered. "uh? What do you mean Tsukino-san?" Sora shook her head at the setter's question. "Never mind, Kozume. You'll see in a minute." She rolled her eyes. Picking up the ball. "Alright, ready Haiba-san!?" She cocked her head to the side, plastering a lopsided grin onto her jawline.

After getting an excited nod from the middle blocker, she ran to the end of the court; preforming a jump-float serve. She threw the ball into the air, bolting after it, the 6'1 female jumped up and pressed her palm against it with as much force as she possibly could muster up. The multi-colored ball flew after the 6'4 Russian male. All Sora could do was assume he'd hit it. Even if he didn't get it, she'd still serve for him. She wanted to serve for Lev. She wanted to get this team to win. Although Sora would practically scare the team out of their wits, she somehow managed to get these guys motivated for things. If she could figure out where Lev needed to be served to, maybe she could give Kenma an idea of where to toss. She also would think with Lev's carefree personality he wasn't quite sure how to hit. But she couldn't be sure.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down