Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for One x One Roleplays here!

+22
record.
pine.
lilac.
мαgcoи
m o s h
calamity,
red;
lilac
queen bee.
nonary.
乃レム乙乇
crown,
JustMallory
Rotten
Ploegy
~Blair~
the dreamer;
bearkin
Miss Wings~
cadet feels
Sosna.
catsoup
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty Search for One x One Roleplays here!

Post  catsoup Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:27 am

If you're looking for private roleplays, post your ads here c:

edit: please post your ads once every three pages! just so it doesn't get like flooded with the same ads of the same people ^^

Last edited by catsoup on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

http://tellme-mechanist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty Re: Search for One x One Roleplays here!

Post  Sosna. Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Flontpng
Hi there! I'm Sosna., though most just call me Skyro. I can write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs, but do mind that 4 paragraphs is a lot for me. I'm usually laid back and am open to a wide variety of roleplays, though I won't do wolfs or FNAF. I'm pretty good in making Roleplay threads on CS [which I take a lot of you are from] but I'm still getting used to this site so I'm not going to be posting anything pretty for a while. I live on the Western side of Canada, though originally from Poland. I run by Pacific time, so I'm on a lot longer then others.
Anyways, enough chit chat! Below are some roleplays I would be interested in doing for a 1x1.

What I will do
- High school
- Fandom
- Warriors, perhaps
- Stray/feral
- A Apocalyptic manner of sorts
- Dragons [won't do HTTYD; love the movie but I would rather RP more realistic looking ones]
- Anything having to do with Kill la Kill
What I won't do
- Wolfs

Sosna.
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty cadet feels searching for one x one.

Post  cadet feels Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:14 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Flontpng.aspx?text=greetings
hello everyone. Im cadet feels, but feel free to call me madison or madi. Im interested in starting a one x one about teen wolf, or any other fandoms we're both interested in roleplaying. I usually feel comfortable using female roles, since I have troubles role playing as the male. I will, how ever, do it. It wouldn't be fair to you if you were forced to only play male roles. (You can if you want- Im just not sure if people like that or not.) Anyways, heres what Im willing to do. (Sorry if it seems too specific.)

What I will do.

Teen Wolf - Stiles x Lydia. Character x OC, Allison x Scott.
As stated above, I usually like playing the female roles, but I will play the male role as well. Im mostly interested in OC x Stiles, but since my otp is Stydia, I will definitely do that too. We can discuss roles through pm.

Attack on Titan - Petra x Levi. Eren x Armin. Mikasa x Jean.
I'll also go along with any pairings you want, or OC pairings as well.

Bands - It all depends on the band. I won't be able to do one direction, since I don't really listen to them. How ever, I can still try.

What I won't do.

Supernatural dogs - Im not really into that sort of thing. Im not sure why, but if it has a very interesting plot line, then I will seriously consider it.

Pokemon - ehh. Its an iffy with me.

If you're interested in starting a one x one with me, feel free to shoot me a pm and we can work something out. c:
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty Miss Wings~ Search

Post  Miss Wings~ Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:08 am

Alright, I'll try to make this as short and sweet as possible.
Hi, I'm Miss Wings~, but please call me Swift or Vause. I am female, and I am willing to do either fxf or mxf pairings, however I will not play the male. I consider myself to be a semi-lit roleplayer, but I do tend to mirror posts, which can sometimes get me into trouble. I tend to be on very often, but sometimes it does take me quite a while to respond. Anyways:

What I am willing to do:

Romance - Currently I am mostly looking for fxf with different plots like:
-teacher/student
-royalty/commoner
-good girl/bad girl or boy
-loner/popular

Orange is the New Black - Alex and Piper.
I have been playing the part of Alex most times, but I am alright with playing either part.

Once Upon a Time - I personally am just getting into the Swan Queen ship, but that one might be interesting.

Haunted Boarding School - I've always wanted to try this one, but never found anyone who would be interested. But for me, it must have at least some element of romance for me to be interested.

What I will not do:

Famous People

Bands and Groupies

Horses
Miss Wings~
Miss Wings~
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty Re: Search for One x One Roleplays here!

Post  bearkin Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:17 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello.  i'm bearkin, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like.
i'm searching for one x one roleplay partners. i'm semi-literate, meaning
i can write seven to eleven lines. possibly more if i really like the roleplay.
i prefer to roleplay males, but i will roleplay females if needed.
doubling up is usually something i like to do, but it's better with animals,
i think. i love to chat ooc, i live in the eastern time zone and
i prefer to roleplay over forum. but i will roleplay over skype, gmail, etc. if
wanted. i think that's it, if i'm missing anything please include that in the pm
if you want to roleplay.

- wolf x wolf
- wolf x dog
- werewolf(lycan)
- any human based role-plays

i'open to any other ideas and you can pm me if you are interested. :3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by bearkin on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to fix it)
bearkin
bearkin
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  the dreamer; Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Flontpng.aspx?text=hello lovelies
Hey guys, its the dreamer,. I'm looking for a 1x1 RP, obviously, and was hoping to find anyone who's interested. I only do mxf and prefer to be the female, but if we were to make more characters I can play males to. I can post frequently because well, I have no social life xD
I'm pretty much up for anything and I can usually mimic my partner when it comes to how much they write. If anyone is interested, feel free to shot me a PM c:
I do like fantasy over anything else but I can easily do animals and realistic. Anyways, here's what I'm interested in.

What I will do.
Arranged Marriage-
I've never done one before but love the idea of doing one.
But only if I could play the female. Sorry.

Romance-
This is usually what I do. I will pretty much do anything
with an interesting plot.

Medieval Times-
Yes, I do very much like the whole prince and princess
thing and would love to RP with it.

Dragon Riders-
I like RP with dragons and love to RP as dragon riders.

What I won't do.
Anime-
Yes, I love to watch anime but I've never really RP with it.
But if you have an interesting plot I may be interested in trying.

FxF or MxM-
Now don't get me wrong I'm not against gay rights or anything
and I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I prefer MxF. However,
if its a good plot I would be willing to try.

Warrior Cats-
Sorry, I've just never done one and I dont think I'd be very good.
the dreamer;
the dreamer;
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Blair~ Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:04 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_msnwddYW9D1sfapwao1_500
Hey, I'm Blair, and I'm interested in role playing. I will try to keep this as short and to the point as I can.
I am a female person that can play either male or female, although I'd rather play as the female for some of the role-plays I want to do. I hope that that's understandable. I'm okay with any type of romance since I do not judge, and I'm not very picky about things. We can role play on here, kik, Skype, chicken smoothie, or on iwaku. I would also be more than happy to join another website if you would like me to. I get online with my phone some of the time, so please excuse me if there's typos or anything like that. If you'd rather have me not reply while I'm not on a computer, then just tell me please. If you have a problem with how I write and/or phrase stuff, then tips on improving are much appreciated.

What I would like to role play~
>Soul Eater
>Pandora Hearts
>Once Upon a Time
>Maid/butlerxPrince/prince ~ Prince x Princess (This could also be a love triangle type situation.)
>Friend x friend
>Sick person x friend that was sick, but isn't sick anymore
>Mermaids (or any other magical creatures)
>People who met online
>WerewolfxVampire (please do not make this twilight related. Vampires do not sparkle.)
>I'm up for anything, really.
PM me if you have a suggestion, and if you want to role play.

Last edited by ~Blair~ on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
~Blair~
~Blair~
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ploegy Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:31 am

Hello everyone, I am Ploegy and I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay. Shocking right?

A little about me is that I have been a roleplayer for just over nine years now and I am always looking to strive to become a better writer through my roleplays. I am open to any form of romance whether it be MxF, MxM, or FxF, though I am rather bad at FxF due to my preference of being a male character. I am willing to roleplay either here or on CS if that is what you would prefer. Also I am willing to participate in a more mature roleplay if you so wish, whether that be romance or action/gore wise. I typically am able to write a few paragraphs per post (depending on how many characters I have) and try my best to give you a response that you can work with. More than often, I mirror the posts that I am given. Now enough about me, time to tell you what I am interested in.

Currently Looking For:

-Pokemon Special
•RubyxSapphire
•RedxYellow
•BluexGreen
•GoldxCrystal
•GoldxRuby
•RedxBlue
•CanonxOC
(Ask about other shippings)

-Attack on Titan
•ErenxMikasa
•JeanxMarco
•YmirxChrista
•LevixHange
•LevixErwin
•LevixPetra
•CanonxOC
•OCs
(Ask about other shippings)

-Wolf's Rain:
•HigexBlue
•CanonxOC
•OCs

-Human related
•Sports related
•Possibly high school related (not interested much in this)

-Warrior Cats

Open to any suggestions as long as they aren't my Will not do list

Will not do:

-Vampire/Werewolf

-Wolves

-Band roleplays
Ploegy
Ploegy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_mtbnx9r1hq1sy26iio1_400

•●Hello, my name is Raven, but you can also call me Rotten if ya want.

♥ What I need from you ♥

[*]To have patience with my activeness and muse

[*]Be able to rp both a girl and a boy

[*]Make your posts look a bit neat

[*]To be able to come up with plots and collaborate them with me

[*]To be friendly :3

♥ What You Can Expect From Me ♥

[*]I play both genders

[*]When it comes to romance I can do opposite genders and human mxm/fxf

[*]I write 200-3000 words though I believe my average post usually contains 400-800, though lately it's been shorter due to stress

[*]Sucky forms, neat posts

[*]To be semi-active. I am a busy girl, I can disappear from time to time but I should reply at least once a week or every other day

[*]I got poor health so I get sick a lot, please have patience with me

[*]Friendliness :D

♥ Rps I want to do ♥

[*]Witches Hour

This is an rp that goes back many years ago when people strongly believed in spirits and such. This is about a girl who meets a witch, or warlock as some of you people may call a male witch (even though the name witch applies to both genders //cough//). The girl is charmed by him and his odd nature. However, she is the priest's daughter and this man was what all would call a sinner. Interacting with him would go against everything she believed. Yet he visits her each night and soon she can't help but fall for him, even though she slightly suspects that he's using her. Or maybe the girl truly doesn't know. Soon he takes her away and introduces her to a world she never knew. One that some would call the den of evil. An underground city with all fears from fairy tales, vampires, kelpies, boogymen, werewolves, etc. The two get married there right away(ironically enough), and now she must find how to make a living in this new world. Will she try to find a job here, start a business, learn to be a monster hunter, or even go out to the world above and have a daily life there as a priestess or something. Either way she must find herself and try to adapt to being the wife of a witch. One who seems to be using her and playing mind games that are slowly draining her sanity. Will she lose herself to darkness, or find a balance?

[*]The End Is Just The Beginning

(Now this is a very special idea to me that has a history. I have gotten many applicants to play this rp with me, but none have satisfied me. I need someone who is literate. Someone who is slightly active. Can at least make a post every three days. It's a mature rp, so there's violence and death and all that stuff.)

This is a fantasy wolf rp that has to do with a lone tower that was said to be the beginning of the end. An old tower lays in the middle of an ice wasteland. No one knows who built it. A special creature named Existence was said to be born in the tower, and died there as well. Existence brought life to the world, but Existence realized that life needed order. So Existence gave a piece of its soul to a small selection of its children. The Bear of Protection, the Tiger of Justice, the Envy Hare, etc. But Existence was too giving, and before it realized that, Existence had given almost all of its soul away, enough of it that its body could not be supported anymore. Existence then crawled back to the tower and gave the last piece of its soul to it.

It is said that tower was always just there, but one animal suggested that perhaps though we see a tower it is not there and is the illusion of our hearts. The one who suggested that was a wolf. He was chased to the tower were he climbed it and slipped to his death the next day. That was the last straw. The order that Existence worked so hard for has now been destroyed. The world is pure chaos now, and most of Existence's special children have turned their backs on their maker. But in fear of this earlier, Existence had search the entire world for it's two most loyal children who would always do whats right. The two animals were wolves. The Beginning Wolf and the Ending Wolf. The two were given a special duty with powers similar to Existence's. The duty to start life over when all went wrong. The Ending Wolf would destroy the earth while the Beginning wolf would recreate the earth, but to do that, they must travel together to the tower and pray to Existence inside of it. Only then can the two unlock their full potential. The time for rebirth is now. Since the dawn of Existence's death, the special children have been reborn into each life, most with no memory of their true powers. Only when the situation is dire do they remember, and so with the world in chaos their memory has been restored, but like I mentioned earlier, they have turned their backs on their duties. Now the Ending Wolf remembers his duty and goes to find the Beginning Wolf. He finds the Beginning Wolf and realizes with horror that the Beginning Wolf has not been awaken and doesn't remember anything. The Ending Wolf must convince the Beginning Wolf to travel with him/her to the tower. Along the way they must find some of the other special children and convince them to help. As the two continue their journey the world realizes what they are, and the two become outcasts and hated. With demons and insane mythical creatures around every corner, the two begin to wonder if they're in over their heads. I would like you to be the Beginning Wolf (preferably female), while I would be the Ending Wolf (preferably male).

[*]Matryoshka

An rp based on the song, Matryoshka. There are two countries, each one resting upon a live and moving giant. The countries can only visit each other when the giants interact with each other (like give out an awesome high-five). The two giants that let these cites live on them have a symbiotic relationship with the humans. For instance, the moss that grows on these ancient creatures that irritate them is harvest and used as currency. Well anyways there's this strange phenomenon that happens between these two countries. At any time, you, as a person, may receive a mysterious letter that tells you about a person you might know or have never met. The letter will show a random time and date on the top. That is the time and date when one of the two of you will die, bounded by soul, only one of you can remain living here. No one understands why, and no one questions it anymore. They call it the Matryoshka Effect. Well in one of these countries there's a twenty year-old who gets such a letter. The letter says they or the other person mentioned in the letter will die in ten days. Naturally, the person doesn't take this well. They then decide they're going to meet this person, no matter what.

This is a psychological rp about two people who meet, one of them only has ten days to live. I'd like this to have romance in it too and I want it to be m x f. This may be a short rp depending on circumstances and choices between the two characters.
[*][/size]

Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:26 pm

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊⇊

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Kg-manhattan-script.regular
⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈⇈
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

I've been roleplaying for about five years, and have gone on to see and participate in many rps. I don't mind rping different sexualities, genders, or species. I'd be willing to rp over email, ChickenSmoothie, this site, or another site if you'd like as well. You can expect from me a range from one to six paragraphs, keeping in mind that while I can write more, I tend to take a bit longer for those due to school and work. Anywho, below are the things that I'm most likely to do, and just a few I won't. However, just 'cause it's not on the list doesn't mean I won't do it, feel free to just send me a pm. c:

What I like to do:
warriors - yep, this is where I started with rping, i'll always have muse
wolves(etc.) - really, any animals are fine by me, deer, lions, foxes, dogs, whatever
apocalypse - either AU, or fandom based such as TWD
romance - mxm, fxf, or mxf. can be human or humanoid, or animal. pretty flexible in this area
supernatural - my obsession at the moment, so please! looking for someone desperately

What I won't do:
anime - i've just never watched any, so i'd have no idea where to start
pokemon - just another thing i'm not knowledgeable about, so i feel like my writing wouldn't be so good

JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty ♚ - one x one search || miss crown's search

Post  crown, Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:55 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
miss crown's search
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello. my name is crown, but feel free to call me crown or wendy. i am currently on a
search for a one x one roleplay partner. i'm a semi-literate roleplayer who naturally can
type between one or two chunky paragraphs which contain around seven to ten lines
each, but i will take down my literacy if you struggle to type as much. i normally have
wonderful grammer and spelling along with fancy posts if it is in a thread. i currently only
play female characters since i never feel comfortable playing males. for background
information, i am a female who lives in the united states and am in the eastern standered
timezone. finally, the types of roleplays i do are human based only. i will also play an
animal roleplay if it is a very well-thought out plot. i am also very active and will check
the roleplay at least twice a day to see if you have replied or not.

i expect my roleplay partner to be a semi-literate roleplayer who can type at least one
chunky paragraph with seven to ten lines [with or without writers block]. i also need you
to have great grammer and spelling as well. plus, you must be able to play males since i
will not be able to. please type in 10 font size as well, and if not, it will bother me
for years. also, please be active and don't abandon the roleplay once we begin it. below
are some roleplay ideas that i'd be interested in.

kidnapper x kidnapped [6/10]
tribute x tribute [8/10]
zombie bitten x uninfected [8/10]
modern disney characters [5/10]
single x taken [6/10]
assassin x target [6/10]
teenagers with powers [7/10]
angel x devil [6/10]
feel free to suggest topics
╚═════════════════════════╝
crown,
crown,
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:03 am

i'm blaze and i don't think you can shorten it.
i live in pst timezone and i would like it if you weren't asleep when i am awake, vice versa, but anything is fine. i am a female but i can play female and males with a little effort. i am ok with smut but i am a little shy so replies might be short with that. right now i am mainly looking for a TWD or werewolf roleplay. for twd i am caught up to all the new episodes, and would like for you to be also if we were to do a shipping of daryl x oc.
i write 10+ lines depending on what's given, please try and mirror that if possible ^^

Right now i'd like to play the male on some occasions

TWAU Wolf character x anyone
Erasers from Maximum ride (I have not read it but I understand the concept.) This I would like to do
Wolfs rain (oc's please!)
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x werewolf
Werewolf x human
Werewolf x werewolf in apocalypse

TWD
Daryl x oc (I'd be oc)
Daryl x Carol
Daryl x Beth

Other
Horse and rider
Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Pm me about anything! i like quite a bit
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nonary. Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:42 am

hey there!! name's nora and i'm looking for a couple of 1x1s uvu
☄☄☄

i go by central standard/daylight/whatever time but i am pretty flexible with what days/times i can be on so i usually try to post once or twice a day at the least but i am a senior w/ a full ap course load + extracurricular stuff so if i can't post i'll tell you. i kinda prefer pms bc they're are a tad bit easier for me to code for but i'll deal w/ forums if that's your thing. i also got a kik and a skype but i'm more likely to give out my kik than my skype since i like keeping skype for people i talk to on a regular basis. i like to hold myself to having 5-7ish lines as a minimum but i don't like "set in stone" minimums as i feel like i start writing more to meet the min. i also try to mirror posts if i can. i am not a stickler for coding so as long as it looks nice you're fine (i would prefer size=10 and either justified or shoved to the right a little with some lists as a minimum, though!!). anime faceclaims are just about what i only use so i would like it if you did to? i don't mind real people though i'm just entirely too picky about my irl fcs. i would also prefer somebody who wrote in about the same range as me or mirrored posts and won't leave me hanging.
☄☄☄

if there's a part/role that i would like it's gonna be in bolded italics but for the most part i'm flexible on what role i'll take. i kinda prefer m/m and f/f romance over m/f romance

fandom
aldnoah.zero (i will play slaine for whatever your lil heart desires as long as it isn't romantic orangebat. i'll do frenemies/hateship orangebat but i prefer slaine/asseylum)
shingeki no kyojin/attack on titan (i'm pretty flexible with ships since there's one that's a complete notp and one that i'm vastly indifferent about but i've been craving an antiqueshop eremin au? otherwise i'd prefer canon characters in a modern verse. reincarnation aus are always fun)
pokemon (preferably sinnoh as a setting with gen 6 pokemon/mechanics)
i'm in a sizable amount of fandoms, so just ask if i've seen/read the thing!!

original
anything from my au prompts tag on tumblr is fair game and can be mixed with anything on this list if you want
i kind of like the idea of dragons/dragon riders in a modern setting? this has some specifics to it so it'll be an info dump if you wanna do this one
newbie vampires (recently turned i guess? probably six months to a year and a half?) always sound like fun. i prefer modern settings for my vamps tho
royalty/nonroyalty (i would like something that isn't the usual prince-or-princess/maid-or-butler dealie if that makes sense?)
also kinda royalty/royalty in the sense of "this is frowned upon in both our kingdoms and the news agencies will have a field day if they find out about this and one/both of us are kinda stuck in political marriages and will lose all credibility and might get exiled but you're kinda cute?"
i'm open to most suggestions so just ask.

i hope this wasn't too long or rambly!!
nonary.
nonary.
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  queen bee. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:06 am

queen bee.is.searching
for a few 1x1's
↱ ғ ᴇ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s ↲
ello' and good day fellow smoothians. you, fellow person, can call me what you so please, although most call me angel, ducky, snow, or something else extravagant like that. i just recently changed my name so don't feel the need to call me bookworm. anyways, i'm in the rang of 15-25, and am always told that i am mature for my age. therefor, i'd prefer someone older with experience roleplaying and some respect- but will take anyone that is mature enough that you don't act like a child. i live in the midwest so my timezone would be central. my literacy varies depending on what you give me to reply to, though usually it's pretty high - 2 to 4 paragraphs with good grammar. i expect from my partner at least two paragraphs with ten detailed sentences each when there is writers block. If you can't do that, i'd ask you not reply to this search as it usually means i ignore you and i don't like ignoring people
. i will offer anyone answering this message the same. if i can't keep up i will tell you so. i would also like if we could work together on plot ideas, just so things don't ever becoming boring for either of us. sometimes there are days that i won't reply so that i will not disrupt the play with a crappy post or something similar. finally. it would please me so if you're someone who can reply at the very least once a day. but i would love you forever if you are one that replies up to three or more times a day. i won't take anyone who only replies once a week or every few days because i grow bored quickly - although, i completely and utterly understand if you have finals or exams to do. 
 PM ME TO TALK ABOUT PLOTS AND WHAT WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN DOING. THANKS.
What YOU Can Expect wrote:⇏Semi-Advanced Lit. ( Full Of Muse = 5 para + )
⇏Able To Play Both Genders
⇏2 Posts A Day Min
⇏Friendliness 
⇏Need To Have Romance & Drama
⇏RP On Other Sites
⇏I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU
⇏I Have Some Plot Ideas

What I Want In A Partner wrote:⇏Tell Me When You Can't Reply
⇏Semi-Advanced Lit. ( 10 well thought lines min )
⇏Help With The Plot
⇏At least 1 Post A Day
⇏Friendliness
⇏DO NOT ABANDON ME
⇏Like Romance & Drama

Do Not Contact Me If wrote:⇏You Will Abandon Me
⇏You're not Semi-Advanced Lit. ( 10 sentence min )
⇏Help With The Plot
⇏You Can't Post At least 1 Post A Day
⇏ You Don't Like Romance & Drama
Search for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0TSearch for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0TSearch for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0TSearch for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0T
What.I.Will.Do
anything supernatural
------ craving: vampires, weres, and angels/nephilim

• 1940s to 1950s circus
------ not regular humans, we'd have to put some kind of twist on it.

• dystopian world
------ depending on the kind of plot, I could really get into this. we'd
have to get a good plot and thought through characters.

x-men & werewolf/supernatural cross
------ i just think it would be kind cool. we'd have to work out more
plot line though, than just what I have.

• doctor who
------ if you aren't a fan, please don't. you kinda have to be a fan.
also, i would only do ocs, with a slightly different plot, and we
could definitely do crossovers.

aliens ( something like the show roswell/i am number four)
------ where aliens come to earth and pose as humans to stay away
from their enemy or to save their race or something. it really
interests me and i think i could get it going.

• fandoms - oc only
------ mortal instruments, the fault in our stars, uglies, the outsiders,
the hunger games, divergent, legend, gone, virals, teen wolf, if i stay,
camp half blood, and various others. just ask me if i've seen or read it.

• others
------ some other things I would be interested in are: stranded on
an island
, stranded in the mountains, sick kids, teens with powers
forbidden love, mxm. mostly anything else that isn't on this list
you would just have to ask me.

What.I.Won't.Do
• some things i won't do include:
------ fxf
------ canons
------ pregnancy
------ animals
------ illiterate anything
------ scene people
------ real people
------ rp's romance that move too fast, no one is going to be in love
a week after meeting someone
------ pure romance
------ undeveloped plots
------ sorry if i offended anyone with any of this. these things are
just things i can't do. also, don't be angry if i want to discontinue a
play because i don't have the muse for it. thanks!

Last edited by queen bee. on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
queen bee.
queen bee.
Training Target
Training Target

http://Kik Me @ .be.an.inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty lilac's desperate search

Post  lilac Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:54 am

Hello everyone! I'm lilac, but you can call me lily <3
I'm only posting on here for one specific reason; I am in desperate need of an AH/RT roleplay. Preferably just mavin c: I literally can't find anyone on any site that will roleplay these two adorable dorks. Down below are a few things you may want to pay attention to!

I live in the EST, so if that's a problem, sorry :c
I would prefer to play Gavin, but I could play Michael as well, if need be
I will most likely be using some swear words, cause it won't be accurate if there aren't any
I can only get on once and a while, so if you are a person that loves fast replies, then I'm not your girl ^^
My posts can range from a paragraph, to four-five paragraphs, it all depends on my muse

Please don't just leave without telling me
Preferably play Michael
Match my replies to an extent
Be friendly, and respect me

Now, onto plots!

I don't really have any particular preference right now, but doing some AU's or a Let's Play, would be really great <3

hybrid au
assassin au
minecraft au
teacher au
children au
kindergarten au
and any others you guys have <3

I'm open for everything at this point, and I hope to hear from you guys soon c:

love,
lilac
lilac
lilac
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  red; Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:54 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_m67mxesawl1qbz0o7o1_400

hello everyone! I'm red; but you can call me ko if you'd prefer.
obviously, I'm looking for one x one partners ^.^
(*note;; the really important stuff is bolded)

I'm not too strict on requirements, but I do have a few. literacy is, of course, a must. I can write two or more paragraphs, with two generally being the least. if writer's block is hitting hard, then sometimes I'll post less, but I always try to make myself post ten or more lines no matter what. as such, I expect my partner to write two or more paragraphs. Both my grammar and my spelling are decent, and improve all the time due to roleplaying and all the writing I do off-site. Though I'm completely understanding if you're first language isn't English, but I do expect decent grammar and spelling as well. I'm currently writing a book (a lot of people were as well in November for Nanowrimo), and I'm constantly writing for a male now, which only makes me prefer to play the female role more. it'd be great if you're willing to play the male. I do enjoy romance in any plot, and I'd prefer it to be heterosexual relationships. That being said, I don't really have any limits myself, but I'll respect whatever limits you have. I am on a lot myself, and I'd really like an active partner. I get lack of muse and such, as I suffer from it a lot myself, but please inform me if you're going to be away for a while or if your muse is acting up. other than that, please be as active as you can.

as for what I want to roleplay:

kitsune x samurai
gang/mafia
opposites attract
vampire x human
death personified x human

gotta plot; prefer to be the human for this one
life and death personified
(I'd kinda like to be death)
Hell Girl Correspondence
I've got this idea for a spin-off of the original idea
it will follow the basic wrap of someone typing the name
of someone they hate or want revenge on into the Hell
Correspondence website, going into a contract with the Hell
Girl, who is supposed to send the soul of the person they
hate into hell. However, there are a few changes and
twists I put in it. Pm for details.

vampire x human plot
it's a small plot devised with small parts from Hellsing.
Basically, a human girl grows up with a vampire bodyguard.
the girl ends up running a family business of hunting
vampires, still under the protection of her own vampire.
various twists and turns along the way; pm for details

vampire knight
I s2g if you'd play Zero for me,
I'll love you forever

tokyo ghoul
beyond birthday x oc
ouran highschool host club

hikaru x oc ;; I have a slight plot

red;
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity, Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:21 pm

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

hi there! i'm calamity (or weightless) and i live in ireland, so the gmt timezone. i normally check on sites every day, but i'm right in the middle of my gcses at the moment so i'll probably be a little busy, but i'll make sure to tell you if i'm gone for any amount of time!

from me you can expect good grammar, punctuation and vocabulary, and i'm most definitely a mirror writer, but i can normally write a few paragraphs! from a partner i'd like around the same amount of literacy, grammar and punctuation, and i do prefer to write females, though i don't really mind if you want me to write males too. my only limits are with explicit romantic scenes, but anything else i'm fine with.

this is what i'd like to roleplay, in some i've bolded the parts i'd like to write but i'm pretty flexible either way c:

x adventure (mostly apocalypse-based, i love the walking dead and under the dome hint hint)
x thrillers (heist, on the run criminals, that sort of thing)
x hogwarts
x criminalxdetective - basically a serial killer and the detective trying to catch them, it's kinda vague at the moment but i'm open for any ideas
x 1920s america - great gatsbyesque, maybe?
x personification of the seven deadly sins
x yo i'm pretty much open for anything that isn't animals or real life people, send me a pm and we can work something out c:
calamity,
calamity,
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty catsoup's ad.

Post  catsoup Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_mue1df0ECw1skad4qo1_500

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

hello there, sweethearts c:
don't mind the gif, that's just me playing assassin's creed cx
anyway, I'm looking for a few partners, obviously, now that my
mid-terms have passed and I have a little more spare time on
my hands ^^

about myself (and also what I expect from you)
➸ GMT+1, on mostly in the evenings.
➸ 300 to 800 word posts. can write up to 1300 if required.
➸ good grammar, spelling, punctuation for a non-native english
speaker.
➸ reply every 3-5 days. I'm slow, I know.
➸ prefer fxf over fxm over mxm. will rarely ever do the last one.
➸ mature themes are more than just okay: I enjoy roleplaying
them c:
➸ somewhat well-thought out characters. forms can be whatever
length you like.

what I'd like to roleplay.
➸ most fantasy themes I'll do.
➸ I really like incest for some reason.
➸ wolf x dog is also awesome.
➸ space time travellers hell yeah.
➸ brainless medieval fantasy creature slaying. yes.
➸ cute romance is also awesome.
➸ I like pregnancy too.

what I don't like to roleplay.
➸ anything fandom. regardless.
➸ warrior cats.
➸ mental asylum (this hits too close to home).
➸ I'll really do anything, p much cx

shoot me a pm! c:

╘═════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

http://tellme-mechanist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty On The Hunt

Post  m o s h Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:37 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_inline_mjivj0jxRv1qz4rgp

Hello all! c;
I'm always open to finding new role playing partners.
I seem to of found I have so much more time after school than what i had thought.
Though, I will warn you, on weekends I will only be able to post at night.

First off, please be somewhat active. I would like posts to be at least every other two days.
Be semi-literate to literate. I love typing out chunky paragraphs, but I can also handle just doing one. I'll usually match the length of my partner's post.
First off, please be somewhat active. I would like posts to be at least every other two days.
I like the posts to be pretty c; They don't have to be complex, with hours of coding, but at least change the font size, and add a name or title to it.
I am perfectly fine with role playing more mature themes

wolf x wolf
wolf x dog
dog x dog
horses
basically any animals
fantasy (mermaids, dragons, werewolves, vampires, etc)
medieval
homeless
arranged marriage
arena fighting
kidnapping
criminal
romance
pregnancy
basically i'll do most to everything, if you have any ideas, please suggest them!

fandoms
racism (basically anything that could offend another in anyway possible.)

~~~~

If you're interested in anything, shoot me a pm!
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  мαgcoи Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:42 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_na80p5xqSK1tg72yro1_500
okay so hey there, I'm magcon most call me mag but call me whatever you like im always open for new nicknames. Like everyone else here I am indeed looking for a 1x1 roleplay(s). I have been roleplaying for many years now and I'm quite use to it now. On week days I am active after four o'clock and on weekends I'm active basically all day because I have no life for replies you can usually expect them to be quick, every one to two days. I am also a semi literate to literate role player, though I tend to mirror post. Also I mainly play the female roles, but on certain occasions I may play a male.

what is expected
* active at least a reply every one to two days (replies)
* no one liners, at least a paragraph with writers block but two minimum , so basically semi literate to literate
* put some work into your post and character(s) keep things neat and pretty c:
* that's all c:

what I would like to do
I'm not that picky of a person actually, but here are a few suggestions
* romance
* animals (dogs, wolves, cats, basically any animal c:)
* good girl/boy and bad boy/girl
* kindnappped and kidnappper
* assassin and victim
* midevil times
* mermaids
* vampires, werewolves, hybrids, etc...
male hybrid werewolf/vampire x female human 
Male werewolf x female human
Male vampire x female human
* maybe something like the vampire diaries
* mature content
* pm me if you have another idea that is not listed c:
MY BIGGEST CRAVE RIGHT NOW: the tv show "the originals"
(I will bold the character I want to, or would prefer, to play)
Elijah x oc (female)
Klouse x oc (female)
Rebekah x oc (male)
Klouse x hailey (when she is pregnant or has his child)

what I won't do
There isn't much I won't do but there always is something
* book based
* most fandoms
* bands
* warrior cats
* pokemon
* umm nothing else at the moment c:

So yeah, I can't wait to do  one x one(s) with you guys c: pm me if interested

Last edited by мαgcoи on Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty one on one?

Post  lilac. Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Search for One x One Roleplays here! S0iyA1v
hi there i'm lilac.! i'm a female that only plays females, (though i'll do mxm)
I also don't double up, i'm a little busy atm so please if you ask to double up
i'm going to decline you. I live in the est timezone and would hope for the
same from you. I'm semi-literate and have grammar and punctuation, if
you're on phone please do try your best! I also only rp on forums, pms, or skype.
I also love to have some ROMANCE in my rp. If you're a person that doesn't like
romance, keep on scrolling! I also reply quickly I don't want a rp partner that
doesn't reply to me at all, so if you're one of those people, don't pm me! Okay
so what I want to do is below! If there is three diamonds by it that means I really
want to do it, if it has two, that means, ehhh okay, one, sure but I might not reply
to it much! (you might want to avoid those) also if one of the characters are
underline that means that I play them. Alright lets goooo!

---sdr 2---
soniaxgundam ♢♢
soniaxsouda ♢♢♢
koizumixhinata ♢♢♢
junkoxkomaeda ♢♢♢
nanamixhinata ♢♢
ibukixtwogami ♢

---dr---
chihiroxnaegi ♢♢♢
kirigirixtogami ♢♢♢
kirigirixnaegi ♢♢
junkoxtogami ♢♢♢

---free!---
gouxmomo ♢♢
haruxmako ♢♢♢
haruxrin ♢♢♢
nitorixrin ♢♢

---haikyuu!---
oikawaxkuroo ♢♢♢
tsukkixkuroo ♢♢
hinataxkenma ♢♢
sugawaraxdaichi ♢♢♢
hinataxkageyama ♢♢♢
hinataxtsukki ♢♢
nishinoyaxasahi ♢♢
hinataxnishinoya ♢♢

---klk---
nononxuzu ♢♢♢
ryukoxaikuro ♢♢♢
makoxgamagori ♢
satsukixhoka ♢♢♢

---hyouka---
mayakaxhotaro ♢♢
mayakaxsatoshi ♢♢♢
eruxhotaro ♢♢

I could go on but these are the main animes/mangas that I really wanna do
please do pm me! I don't bite, I rather hug you! <3
lilac.
lilac.
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  queen bee. Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 am

queen bee.is.searching
for a few 1x1's
↱ ғ ᴇ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ s ↲
ello' and good day fellow smoothians. you, fellow person, can call me what you so please, although most call me angel, ducky, snow, or something else extravagant like that. i just recently changed my name so don't feel the need to call me bookworm. anyways, i'm in the rang of 15-25, and am always told that i am mature for my age. therefor, i'd prefer someone older with experience roleplaying and some respect- but will take anyone that is mature enough that you don't act like a child. i live in the midwest so my timezone would be central. my literacy varies depending on what you give me to reply to, though usually it's pretty high - 2 to 4 paragraphs with good grammar. i expect from my partner at least two paragraphs with ten detailed sentences each when there is writers block. If you can't do that, i'd ask you not reply to this search as it usually means i ignore you and i don't like ignoring people
. i will offer anyone answering this message the same. if i can't keep up i will tell you so. i would also like if we could work together on plot ideas, just so things don't ever becoming boring for either of us. sometimes there are days that i won't reply so that i will not disrupt the play with a crappy post or something similar. finally. it would please me so if you're someone who can reply at the very least once a day. but i would love you forever if you are one that replies up to three or more times a day. i won't take anyone who only replies once a week or every few days because i grow bored quickly - although, i completely and utterly understand if you have finals or exams to do. 
 PM ME TO TALK ABOUT PLOTS AND WHAT WE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN DOING. THANKS.
What YOU Can Expect wrote:⇏Semi-Advanced Lit. ( Full Of Muse = 5 para + )
⇏2 Posts A Day Min
⇏Friendliness 
⇏Need To Have Romance & Drama
⇏RP On Other Sites
⇏I WILL NOT ABANDON YOU
⇏I Have Some Plot Ideas

What I Want In A Partner wrote:⇏Tell Me When You Can't Reply
⇏Semi-Advanced Lit. ( 10 well thought lines min )
⇏Help With The Plot
⇏At least 1 Post A Day
⇏Friendliness
⇏DO NOT ABANDON ME
⇏Like Romance & Drama

Do Not Contact Me If wrote:⇏You Will Abandon Me
⇏You're not Semi-Advanced Lit. ( 10 sentence min )
⇏Help With The Plot
⇏You Can't Post At least 1 Post A Day
⇏ You Don't Like Romance & Drama
Search for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0TSearch for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0TSearch for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0TSearch for One x One Roleplays here! 2zFiS0T
What.I.Will.Do
anything supernatural
------ craving: vampires, weres, and angels/nephilim

• 1940s to 1950s circus
------ not regular humans, we'd have to put some kind of twist on it.

• dystopian world
------ depending on the kind of plot, I could really get into this. we'd
have to get a good plot and thought through characters.

x-men & werewolf/supernatural cross
------ i just think it would be kind cool. we'd have to work out more
plot line though, than just what I have.

• doctor who
------ if you aren't a fan, please don't. you kinda have to be a fan.
also, i would only do ocs, with a slightly different plot, and we
could definitely do crossovers.

aliens ( something like the show roswell/i am number four)
------ where aliens come to earth and pose as humans to stay away
from their enemy or to save their race or something. it really
interests me and i think i could get it going.

• fandoms - oc only
------ mortal instruments, the fault in our stars, uglies, the outsiders,
the hunger games, divergent, legend, gone, virals, teen wolf, if i stay,
camp half blood, and various others. just ask me if i've seen or read it.

• others
------ some other things I would be interested in are: stranded on
an island
, stranded in the mountains, sick kids, teens with powers
forbidden love, mxm. mostly anything else that isn't on this list
you would just have to ask me.

What.I.Won't.Do
• some things i won't do include:
------ fxf
------ canons
------ pregnancy
------ animals
------ illiterate anything
------ scene people
------ real people
------ rp's romance that move too fast, no one is going to be in love
a week after meeting someone
------ pure romance
------ undeveloped plots
------ sorry if i offended anyone with any of this. these things are
just things i can't do. also, don't be angry if i want to discontinue a
play because i don't have the muse for it. thanks!
queen bee.
queen bee.
Training Target
Training Target

http://Kik Me @ .be.an.inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Empty derp i need one x ones

Post  pine. Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:17 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_ngjb8kxiWi1tfschko1_500

introductions:
heyo, i'm rico! i mean hi,
i'm corona. cx feel free to call '
me cor, or anything else you
can come up with! i'm in the
est time zone, i'm a female,
and i usually post twice+ a
day. i write about 300+ w-
ords and am trying to get
more literate per post. cx
you must be literate
or advanced semi literate.
that means at least 300
words. ionly play straight ro-
mance, and i only play girls.
i love people and meeting new
friends, and i love to talk,
so if you aren't like that just
let me know and i'll shut up. cx

current interests:
song based
captain america
TMNT - 2014
TVD
book based
once upon a time
movie based

- open to suggestions!

pm me babes <3

pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 am

///

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 am

Search for One x One Roleplays here! Tumblr_mtbnx9r1hq1sy26iio1_400

•●Hello, my name is Raven, but you can also call me Rotten if ya want.

What I need from you

[*]To have patience with my activeness and muse

[*]Be able to rp both a girl and a boy

[*]Make your posts look a bit neat

[*]To be able to come up with plots and collaborate them with me

[*]To be friendly :3

What You Can Expect From Me

[*]I play both genders

[*]When it comes to romance I can do opposite genders and human mxm/fxf

[*]I write 200-3000 words though I believe my average post usually contains 400-800, though lately it's been shorter due to stress

[*]Sucky forms, neat posts

[*]To be semi-active. I am a busy girl, I can disappear from time to time but I should reply at least once a week or every other day

[*]I got poor health so I get sick a lot, please have patience with me

[*]Friendliness :D

Rps I want to do

[*]Slow Hearts

An animal gladiator rp. This rp is about animals that are gathered from all over the world to fight various things in the coliseums, mainly each other, but there are other things like obstacles and humans, etc. When they aren't fighting for their lives they are kept in an enclosure, trying to figure out a pecking order and to not kill each other right away. Killing others mean being kept in a cage, so most try to tolerate or give each other space. Champion animals are loved dearly and when the time for retirement comes from older age, they are chosen to live with the emperor in blissful peace for the rest of their lives. Those who gave up on their freedom long ago aim for such a prize. It's the best they'll get here. Some will want to escape, others will want to fight for glory, and some just don't care.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next