Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Sanctum

Go down

Interested>

Halcyon Sanctum I_vote_lcap0%Halcyon Sanctum I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Halcyon Sanctum I_vote_lcap100%Halcyon Sanctum I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Halcyon Sanctum Empty Halcyon Sanctum

Post  temper. Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 am

HALCYON SANCTUM
Halcyon Sanctum.........
Current Year::3004

What was it that made all of humanity disappear? What was it that made the human specie get swiped off earths surface?

Everyone thought this day wouldnt come. The day when human kind would try to rule over the world using the excuse that it would bring order to earth they said it was going to "cure" everyone. This "cure" was the perfect description of destruction. Those times when you thought that a nuclear weapon was horrifying are gone. Something much worse than a bomb infected earth. This plague ruined humanity. The greed and thirst for power grew. They called it the new era. A place where they would control all animals, all people, all things. Prepared and ready for almost anything they decided to launch this new "cure". Containers filled with the U-Magma were released into the sky in 7 continents. The government agreed that if anything went wrong they would head to the camps underground or to the moon. They didnt have time. No....It spread too fast. What they thought was going to make them rich, powerful, and unstoppable backfired on them. U-Magma was powerful, the all mighty. There was one thing they weren't prepared for. Defeat. Who knew that the destructive, bloodthirsty, naive humans would be defeated, smashed, broken. U-Magma had turned animals and humans into..horrible creatures. Some even developed powers. Everyone entered in panic. The remaining humans either left to the undergrounds, the domed cities or to the moon. This is no longer earth, this is no longer paradise. There is no space for hope, there is no room for the weak. Every day is a constant fight for survival. The name earth doesn't exist the term peace is gone. You aren't in earth anymore. Never will it again be a place to call home. It has a new name, one that no one will forget. Welcome to Halcyon Sanctum.

-----
In this role-play there will be monsters, mutated humans hurt by the U-Magma extract, called Morgans, named after the first mutated human, scientist Calvin H. Morgan.

Just tell me if it sounds cool.

OH P.S
If you try to steal this, too bad I can sue you because this is copy righted, legally. Dealt with this once, I'll deal with it twice bro. Don't dare me. :)

ANOTHER P.S

would you guys join? Or neh?
temper.
temper.
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum