Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

Post  CharlotteV Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:23 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Newcreate.php?text=Niko%20Matsuhita&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Tumblr_mdpkz3qkcr1qauo9lo1_500

Niko ends up with a detention slip and a muttered passive aggressive comment about how he better be glad no one at the school has the time to deal with cops or he'd probably be getting his ass charged with some kind of assault penalty.

He doesn't care.

He tosses his bag of ice in the trash on the way out, picks up his backpack at his locker and shoves his shit in it when he gets a text from Pearce. Two words that make him arch his eyebrow before he's pulling the straps over his shoulders and walking outside.

There, in the school parking lot, is both the sexiest man he's ever seen and the sexiest bike he's ever laid eyes on. And this is really, really, not a good image for his teenage sexual appetite. It's really not.

"Fuck," he mutters, taking the steps two at a time. Pearce hadn't even killed the engine, so he got the idea pretty damn quickly, but he still has to take a moment to just appreciate what he's seeing.

For a moment he's actually a little disappointed he was skipping school and no one else got to see this. Damn. "Uh," he licks his lips a little, nods towards the bike, and feels like a complete and total idiot when he has to say, "I don't actually know how to...get on one of these."

He'd admired them from years, but never actually known anyone who could drive one, much less give him rides. Hell, Niko had barely ridden bicycles before, and this was certainly a step up compared to that.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:54 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Tumblr_lpnonz1ij71qf7jgro1_500

Pearce doesn't have to wait long before the schools doors open, and there's Niko. For a moment the kid looks frozen and he wonders if maybe he didn't actually think he would come, and feels a little stupid actually, but then he jerks into motion and is practically leaping down the steps and Pearce knows he had done something good. Even if he was pretty much supporting the kid skipping school, but considering how fast Niko went through the drugs he bought, he sort of thinks he doesn't go to school that much anyways. Besides, he doesn't think that he would have texted him unless something had happened and he just wanted to get out, and it was a Friday so it wasn't that horrible. Pearce could bring him back to the apartment, make him food, supply him with weed, and then they would go their separate ways.

"Just throw your leg over the back, idiot. And hold on." Pearce tries not to roll his eyes at the kid, and manages until finally he is on the bike and can no longer see his face. Last time he reminds him to hold on, and then they're peeling out of the high school parking lot and taking off towards Pearce's house like speed limits don't exist anyways. They get there relatively quickly, faster than they should at least, and he waits until Niko is off before smoothly throwing his leg over the seat and shoving the stand down so the bike stays up.

Pearce unlocks the door and nudges it open with his foot, not taking his shoes off at the door but going to his closet to put them in their place. Then he's throwing his drawstring on the counter and telling Niko he could look through it and grab whatever he wanted, whilst starting to pull things out for food when he still has no idea what Niko wants to eat. "Do you actually want a sandwich?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:11 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Newcreate.php?text=Niko%20Matsuhita&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Tumblr_mdpkz3qkcr1qauo9lo1_500

Motorcycles are amazing. It's a fact. He knew the thing would go fast but it still catches him by surprise when it takes off, and he finds himself wrapping his arms tightly around Pearce's waist. And maybe, just maybe, he presses up a little too close to the man's back but...hell, who cared.

The wind through his hair feels great, and Niko laughs when they take corners, closes his eyes and lets his head drop back. It feels like flying, probably. He loves it. So much he's almost disappointed when they get to the apartment, but the prospect of drugs and food shuts that down.

He follows Pearce inside, drops his backpack by the chair he's claimed as his, and falls into it easily. He's got the bag in his hands the moment Pearce tells him he can pick what he wants, shifts through it until he finds joints and pops one free. He lights up with his own lighter, takes a long hit and sighs happily.

"Man, I don't care," he mutters. "I lost my fucking lunch today, I just wanna eat. I'll take whatever you got."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:34 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Tumblr_lpnonz1ij71qf7jgro1_500

Pearce hasn't had anything today, or in the last few days actually, so he is relatively Flynn-like with Niko in his apartment. Though he finds himself still acting looser than he normally would, and it's uncomfortable because even with friends he didn't act any less like that very private, very controlling person, but he loses that so easily with the kid around. It's because he fucking reminds him of middle school, back when he was someone else entirely, when he didn't mind having certain loud, rude, and inappropriate kids hanging around him. It makes it difficult for him to maintain the cold, stoic exterior around him, apparently.

There's a sound of a lighter being sparked to life behind him, and then that oh so familiar smell fills the air. Upon closer inspection of a mostly empty fridge he finds he doesn't actually have anything to make a sandwich with, but there's cheese and bread so... "What happened, did someone make a comment about those big ears of yours and hurt your feelings?" Pearce asks, going so far as to throw a look over his shoulder with his lips formed into a pout, and his eyebrows drawn together in faux concern. The food doesn't take long to cook, especially since he only is making enough for Niko, and not long later he's dropping a paper plate full of gooey grilled cheese in front of the kid, looking at it like it has a disease because the cheese has escaped from some of the sides and it's messy.

The only beverage he has left in his fridge would be beer, and he eyes the kid before deciding he had come to his place with half a bottle of jack left before, so he has to have some sort of alcohol tolerance. He slides one across the counter to him and pops the top off his own, taking a drink before settling on the other side of the counter again, a place he's come to consider usual with Niko around. Fuck.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Niko snorts out a laugh despite himself, throws a glare Pearce's way but it goes unnoticed, which is probably a good thing because there's no real heat behind it anyway. "Shut the fuck up, my ears are not big." Except they are. For a whole year when he was eight everyone at the orphanage knew him as Dumbo. Even some of the staff. It was not one of his finer moments.

The glaringly obvious faux look of concern Pearce gives Niko is met by him curling his fist around the joint in his hand, leaving it sticking up above his fingers in a crude demonstration of flipping him off.

He can't be too mad though, because Pearce is at the stove, and Niko grins before sliding down in his seat enough that he can rest his head back on the edge of it, lazily drag away at the drugs he's been provided. They fall into silence at that, but Niko doesn't even care. It's not awkward...it never is, even though it feels like it should be.

Whatever Pearce is making doesn't take long to finish, and Niko is pulling out the last hits the joint has to offer when there's a plate sat in front of him. His stomach actually flips because fuck, he loves grilled cheese. He sits up with a grin, spinning his attention to glorious food, and despite himself a goddamned moan falls off his lips at the first bite because it's wonderful, okay?

There's a beer being slid his way and Niko swipes it off the counter before he even realizes he's thirsty, popping the top off with practiced ease and taking a swig. It's better quality than he's ever managed to get his hands on, and a quick glance at the label confirms it's not even something he's ever heard of. "God, I'm gunna owe you so much after this," he mumbles, mostly to himself, because this is the best lunch he's had in a really fucking long time. "I give really good blowjobs?" he offers, smirking around his beer before he takes another drink.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Pearce, to his own surprise, refrains from spitting out the drink he's just taken when Niko moans, and then five seconds later when he mentions blow jobs. Though half the beer gets stuck in his throat when he swallows anyways and he is nonchalantly clearing his throat a moment later, looking away because the door is apparently the most interesting thing in the world all of a sudden. It occurs to him that he should be denying that he would even let him, and maybe attempting to tell him he doesn't swing that way, but then he remembers the stunt pulls the other day and the half-dressed guy walking out of his apartment the one day... and he thinks better of it.

"You would be shit outta luck if I told you I had a boyfriend then, huh?" Totally implying he has no other skills (or uses) than blow jobs, and he schooled his expression into a totally serious one, a single eyebrow raised in a what now? sort of way. Half of him doesn't expect Niko to even believe him, which wouldn't surprise him at all considering he did have a reputation alongside his dealer-one, which happened to... hint at how much of a man whore he was. Just hint.

After a moment he pulled the drawstring a little closer to himself, pulling out his pack of squares from within and popping one out to light up. He had learned from last time that getting high with Niko around wasn't the best idea, he was already off his game enough with the kid around, he didn't need any other factors working against him too. There's something that feels a lot like sympathy nagging at him in the back of his mind as he watches the kid tuck into the grilled cheese like it's the best thing in the world, but he does his best to ignore it. After all, it's not his fault the kid has a shitty life... and it wasn't his responsibility to take care of him either.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:40 pm

Niko pretends that doesn't hurt, which is actually really easy because he's kind of an expert at pretending his feelings don't exist, while he takes another drink. Honestly, though, what was he expecting? Pearce was six-foot-something of strong jawlines and beautiful chocolate eyes and lean muscle and fuck...no way was that single. Still, if there was any doubt left in his mind that Pearce played for his team, it was gone now.

Niko shrugs nonchalantly, going back to his sandwich. He's about to bury himself in cheesy goodness again when he realizes the look Pearce is giving him, and suddenly something occurs to him. "Yeah? Does your boyfriend know about the guy that ran out of here a couple of weeks ago still jerking clothes on?" he smirks like he won something, takes another bite of his sandwich. "I probably give better head than both of them."

He goes back to his food after that, feeling much more smug than he should as he eats. Honestly, he wants to keep pushing his limits...see what Pearce will let him get away with. Because damn, even if Pearce did have a boyfriend, that was something he was willing to take his chances on.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Pearce is like two hundred percent positive he's done something wrong or gone too far, which doesn't make sense because they're not even friends so his little comment about having a fucking boyfriend shouldn't matter in the slightest. He's also a little surprised because it seems like the kid actually bought it, and he has to refrain from snickering at the thought of having a boyfriend. The most commitment Pearce ever made was his his tattoos, and they weren't going to wake up one morning and say they didn't love him anymore and leave, so he figured they were a pretty safe bet.

Then it's back to smirks and witty retorts and he eases back up, rolling his eyes. "How do you know that wasn't my boyfriend?" Pearce asks, unable to stop the half-grin that slides into place. The answer to that was more than obvious, he probably would not have kicked out a boyfriend so he could sell drugs to some random kid, and even so a boyfriend wouldn't be running out of his house like the devil was on his heels. "Jesus, you're fucking gullible kid." He reaches across the table to mess up the kids hair, then seems to realise he's touching him and pulls his hand away awkwardly fast. "I don't have a boyfriend, but I can guarantee if I did they'd give fucking amazing blowjobs, you wouldn't be able to compare."
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Niko narrows his eyes at Pearce and then there's a fucking hand in his hair and he's leaning back as fast as Pearce is, biting down on his tongue to keep from snapping out something rude to the guy who literally just gave him food. He hates being treated like a kid though. Passionately.

"I don't know you, Pearce," he mutters, catches the slip in his name and shakes his head a little bit. "Sorry, Flynn. I don't have a reason not to believe the shit you say. It's not like you were trying to convince me you were straight or something." Maybe he's being a little bit too defensive but...

He runs a hand through his hair and shrugs, falling back into a stance that's more playful than anything, and finishes off the last few bites of his sandwich. He wants another joint. Fuck, he wants a pill. MDMA or LSD or something stronger even.

He sighs because he knows now that he's officially reached the point where one joint no longer curves his appetite, and that's a little scary. He scratches at his shoulder, down his arm to his wrist, knowing the itch won't go away because it's buried a lot farther than his skin before he takes the last few drinks of his beer.

Pearce never answered his question about how much he'd charge, but Niko pulls his wallet out anyway and counts through what he has. $15.75. He digs out ten and drops it on the table before sliding off his seat. "All I got. Sorry. I'll swing by again when I can actually afford the good stuff."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:06 pm

"Didn't know you were PMSing, my bad." Both his eyebrows shoot up in surprise in the sudden change in mood, and he's more than happy when a ten gets thrown on the table and then the kid is climbing off his seat. This time he doesn't bother trying to find a way to give the kid the money back, just staying where he is until the door slams shut behind him and he's alone again. Glancing down at the plate he frowns, because he didn't finish everything.

It's time for his yearly visit to his parents, this time they manage to cajole him into a whole entire fucking week, so he packs up on a Sunday and heads out. It's nearly two hours away, a huge fucking mansion house out in the middle of nowhere a small town full of obnoxious rich folk. Then it's five days of being dragged around to his mothers' friends' houses, being shown off and introduced to daughters, forced into fancy clothes and feeling out of place as fuck. Everything is torture until nighttime, when he's climbing into a childhood friends window and getting his mind blown (among other things). Sometime during the week he gets a text from Niko, but he doesn't even look at his phone until Friday night when he's sitting at a redlight, already an hour into the drive back home when he remembers.

"I have 45 bucks and promise not to be a dick this time"

He winces slightly, because he's alone and there's no one around to judge him for it, and shoots back a text informing him he's still an hours drive from home but there's a key under the mat and alcohol in the fridge, if he can't wait. Then he breaks just about every law there is pertaining to driving to get home as fast as he possibly can, just in case the kid decides to dip into the kitchen drawers as well and decides to go fucking crazy with the possibilities (he really doesn't need a death on his hands. Or vomit in his apartment). When he pulls up and sees the light on he's not sure if he did that or someone's inside, so he grabs his duffel from the back and starts for the door.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Niko doesn't remember his weekend. After leaving Pearce's he went to Justin's, nearly ended up collateral damage when the kids asshole of a father started hitting him around, and then they pulled together what they had of their money to buy a bottle of tequila and sleep it off in the park downtown.

Saturday's gone in a blur, and he wakes up Sunday morning with a pounding in his head but fingers trailing through his hair. He blinks his eyes open slowly, looks up to see Thea Shanks smiling down at him. "Do you ever get tired of waking up and not knowing where you are?"

She feeds him, lets him shower, and only looks at him pityingly once when he asks how he got there. She doesn't know, says he showed up sometime around three, fell all over her and said if he wasn't queer she would be perfect for him - they'd fuck all night.

Niko's a little embarrassed about that one, actually.

He goes to school on Monday, serves detention for three days, and when Jacob Eves shoves his head into his locker hard enough his skin cracks open well...he doesn't think twice about swiping fourty bucks out of the assholes locker when he skips gym.

Which is how he ends up at the top of the bleachers, nursing a cigarette between freezing fingers, flipping his phone out and staring at it for a good ten minutes at a time before putting it back down.

He can't explain what went over him the last time he was at Pearce's. It wasn't unusual for him to be a dick, but usually his moods don't swing so bad. He can blame it on hunger, withdraw, whatever. Whatever it took not to admit that maybe, just maybe, he hated the fact that he didn't know Pearce anymore.

Finally, he sends him a text. And an apology. Kind of. A Niko-sized apology.

He doesn't get a reply until Friday.

It makes him a little crazy, actually. Because he was used to Pearce replying almost as soon as he texted. He wonders if maybe he took it too far with his last visit...if maybe Pearce decided to cut him off. But ironically, as Wednesday turns into Thursday, he calms down enough to convince himself Pearce was just busy...

But on Friday as he watches the clock tick by he realizes the money in his pocket is starting to burn a whole, and he definitely can't make it another weekend sober. His eyes swivel across the room, landing on Amy who already has that glassy look in her eyes, and Niko knows someone is dealing to her. Someone he's pretty sure isn't Pearce.

He's walking out of his house that night on the way to their usual haunt when his phone buzzes, and he considers ignore it but the slight chance it might be him eventually brings him to pull it out.

He's switching routes before he even finishes reading the message.

It's odd being in Pearce's apartment without him...the key having been just where he said it would be, light on as Niko drops his backpack against the wall by the door. He toes his shoes off too, but pulls his beanie down farther on his head while he goes for the fridge.

The rooms immaculately clean, futon made up, everything organized and neat. It makes him a little nervous when he reaches for a beer, but he ignores that feeling and pops one open before taking a drink.

He has half the mind to go through shit. See if he can find porn or anything else ridiculous, when he realizes he's in fucking Flynn Nathans apartment and there's much more interesting things to shift through. In the kitchen.

He only opens a few drawers before he realizes he's out of his depth, because while Pearce is precisely organized, Niko doesn't know his order. He has no idea what quality is which, and even though he knows most drugs by sight he doesn't know them all.

So he leaves them untouched, flops himself on the futon and finds the remote. It only takes him five minutes to figure out how to work the tv, and then it's South Park central until he hears a key in the lock.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:28 pm

Pearce isn't sure how to feel about walking in and finding Niko in his apartment. Sure, he had told him where the key was, and invited him to take the beer from the fridge, but there was a pretty large part of him that was positive he would come back to the apartment and find it empty as it always was. It had been days since he had gotten that text, and last time he had seen Niko he had been relatively angry at him (for no reason whatsoever), so he had figured he probably found someone else to buy off of by now and was probably off somewhere lighting up. It was a Friday night after all, and he didn't know many people that went through things as fast at the kid that could keep forty bucks in his pocket for half a week and not spend it. He's impressed.

"Glad to see you made yourself comfortable in my bed." He says, pausing for a moment in the doorway, both eyebrows up in what was either surprise or amusement. He's not really sure himself at the moment. His eyes narrow at the shoes and bag by the door, but he doesn't move them as he makes his way to the closet, tossing his duffel inside and toeing off his extremely uncomfortable dress shoes. That's what he's in, fucking dress clothes, and he looks like he should be on the wall of a tux store rather than walking into his apartment. The jacket he already yanked off in the car so it's in his bag already, but he's still wearing the dress pants and button up which is killing him, but he refuses to do anything more than unbutton the top button before going to the kitchen.

He grabs a joint from his stash, which is quickly dwindling since Niko has been around, and on second thought a pill (ecstasy, of which he actually takes two but his is gone by the time he gets back to the couch). "Here." In his hand is the pill, which he drops for the kid to catch while he busies himself lighting up, taking a slow drag before leaning back against the wall. This is weird, he has a chance to think, sitting here getting high with someone else, something he hasn't done in... forever? But he makes no indication that he wants Niko to leave, because why the hell not. He was already going to hell, might as well enjoy the ride.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 am

"Seemed like the best place to sit," Niko answers, watching Pearce walk across his apartment and realizing that the man in dress clothes might actually become a thing. Niko can't even wrap his head around how much the damn suit must cost, but it fits him good. The dark pants seem effortless on him, the button down both looks classy and fits his body well enough to show it off.

Pearce undoes a button and Niko's sitting on the fucking edge of his hypothetical chair wishing he'd undo the rest...maybe push his sleeves up to his elbows...leave it on but...Jesus Christ this was not okay.

He takes another drink of beer to calm his ass down, settle back into whats happening on the tv. Kenny just died, and Niko snorts out a laugh about that. Pearce is back in a second, and Niko arches his eyebrow but holds his hand out to catch the colorful little pill that Pearce drops. Ecstasy. Score.

He pops it in his mouth, followed by another drink of beer before letting his eyes sweep over Pearce's form again. "You look exhausted, man," he mutters, which is probably the only reason why Pearce didn't tell him to get his shit and get out. Which is fine. Niko really has nowhere else better to be.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:55 am

Pearce's eyes drift up to the TV and he frowns when he finds that the kid is watching some cartoon, but he doesn't say anything. He had invited him here, and he wasn't really actively watching anyways, never mind that this was his house and his TV and he shouldn't have to be subjected to such mind-numbing, brain rotting television. But he also doesn't need subjected to Niko's complaining about having the remote taken from him, so Pearce takes another drag and drowns out the sound of the show with his own heartbeat, which is beating irregularly fast.

Niko comments on his appearance and he surprises himself by chuckling, which in itself in another indicator of how fucking tired he was. Not really physically, he hadn't done much but sit and drive, but mentally he's definitely been through the wringer. "Yeah. Just got back from a week with my parents." That should be enough, it's where he should have stopped talking, but he finds himself rambling on anyways, in a very un-Pearce-like fashion that really makes him wonder about the effects this kid has on him. "They keep pressuring me to find a girlfriend and settle down, and it's not like I don't appreciate and love the ladybits and whatnot, you know? But I'd pick dicks over chicks any day." He lets one eye pop open and he looks over at Niko as he offers the joint out to him.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 am

Niko finds himself smiling slightly when Pearce chuckles, because it's a sound he hasn't heard before and he likes it. But what's surprising is that...Pearce actually talks. Offers up information without Niko really digging for it and that's...nice.

"Man, girls scare the shit out of me," he admits as he leans over enough to take the offered joint. He drags a hit slowly, tilts his head back and puffs out a perfect mushroom of smoke. He smiles at it for a moment and shakes his head a little bit. "They're so complex. I don't have a fucking clue what to do with all of that. Give me a dude anyday."

He takes another slow drag before settling more on his side a little, passing the joint back. "How old are you anyway? Eighteen? Isn't that a bit young to be settling down regardless?" He feels like Pearce shouldn't be that much older than him...wishes he wasn't over that stupid number line that made him jailbait...but he knew better than to hope, because Pearce was too easily accessible during the day which meant he had to be out of highschool.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:36 am

Half his lips pull up in a grin at the thought of Niko being afraid of girls. It isn't totally surprising, he didn't seem like the type that swung both ways, definitely not on the fence about it. Pearce just didn't care, girl or guy, top or bottom, he did whatever because he wasn't crazy about revisiting territory he'd already hit, it got messy, so he didn't really have the luxury of being picky. "That's why you don't date them, you just fuck them." He advises, even though he doubts it's anything he's actually going to keep in mind.

The joint is given back to him and he more than happily accepts it, wishing he could go back to three years ago when it took less than a hit to get him high. Now he was only barely starting to feel it. The ecstasy was kicking in though, he rarely ever did pills, so they acted quicker for him. He nods at Niko's guess for his age as confirmation, it wasn't that hard to figure out. "They would have been pressuring me at sixteen if they could have. My mum just wants kids, and I can't stand the creatures, and my dad wants the name passed on." He shrugs like it doesn't matter, passing the joint back to Niko. "They also think a girl will influence me to get my GED, fat chance at that."
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:53 am

Niko scoffs a little bit, lets his eyes close for a moment. "I don't date anyone." It was true except for a stint when he was twelve years old with a boy he held hands with for about a week. After that there were a chorus of messy handjobs in the locker room and then big boy stuff when he started hitting the streets. Now he was basically substance abused and falling into bed with whoever just to feel...wanted for a couple of hours. Jesus that was fucked up.

"I never want kids," he decides, and it's not something he's ever said out loud...mostly because no one cares, and honestly there's a fat chance he won't even live long enough to be a father. But it's true. He can't stand the idea. "I already have to take care of too many now. I just want the fuck out for a little while. Live in a world where no one younger than me exists."

He takes the joint back when Pearce hands it to him, thankful that he's already had a beer so he can feel the mellow already. The GED fact is interesting. Niko never pegged Pearce for a drop out...then again, he never figured he'd be selling drugs either. He sighs a little, watches smoke drift towards the ceiling. "I hate school," he mutters, and he doesn't really know why. "Tried to get my GED at the beginning of the year but...I couldn't pass the test. Doesn't matter anyway, I guess. At least school gives me a reason to not be at home."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 am

Pearce doesn't really ever remember dating anyone. For two rather good reasons, if he could say so himself. One, why would he bother with relationships when just about anyone he wanted would more than willingly fall into bed with him? He wasn't cocky or anything, it was just common knowledge. Pearce was the guy that straight prep boys considered experimenting for. After all, he had learned from the best when it came to seducing seemingly "straight" guys. Two, relationships required a lot of work and effort. Effort that Pearce really wasn't willing to put into something that was either going to last forever or crash and burn in the next week. That seemed... foolish, to him. Not to mention silly, who wanted to be screwing the same person for the rest of forever?

That feeling starts gnawing at him again when Niko starts mentioning having to take care of younger kids, and just gets more annoying as he continues. By the time he's finished he can't even stop the words from spilling out of his mouth. "You can come here, if you want." He actually manages it nonchalantly, which is surprising in and of itself, but on the inside he's scolding himself. Why the fuck would he make that offer? "Not during school hours obviously, but if you want to get away. You just have to stop leaving your shoes at the fucking door." But he doesn't really care, not about the shoes. He undoes the buttons on the cuffs of his shirt and rolls up his sleeves, then reaches over to steal the joint and take another drag.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:33 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Tumblr_mx38flj5gP1smcvyxo1_500

The offer surprises Niko so much that for a moment he's silent, but after Pearce doesn't take it back...he finds himself smiling slightly, nods a little. "Yeah, I can stop leaving my shoes at the door, no biggie."

Pearce rolls his sleeves up. Pearce rolls his sleeves up and it should be fucking illegal. Then again, it didn't seem like they payed much attention to laws anyway, but christ Niko couldn't handle that. His eyes follow each roll, each new inch of forearm revealed. And it's nothing he hasn't seen before...but goddamn is it sexy.

Blame it on the alcohol.

He focuses on the tv again when Pearce takes the joint back, and he barely feels it when the ecstasy kicks in. Suddenly he's just...really fucking happy. Light, unbothered, like all the troubles in the world just...float off his shoulders. The tv is really fucking bright, all the colors vibrant, and Niko's glad for the alcohol and weed otherwise he'd be a fucking energizer bunny right now. He'd want to dance and run around but instead he's just...relaxed.

Hot though. He reaches up, pulls his beanie off his head, and sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair a couple of times. God it feels good. Pearce passes the joint back to him and Niko doesn't even take it, just wraps his fingers around Pearce's wrist and pulls it close, sealing his lips around the edge and dragging smoke in.

His body's on fire. He can feel the heat from Pearce's skin settling over his fingers, feel the smoke as it curls through his mouth and down into his lungs, feel it pour over his lips when he lets it back out.

He shifts a little, the drag of his clothes on his skin uncomfortable, eyes looking up at Pearce because he was going to ask something but...he forgets...because those chocolate brown eyes are close and god...Niko wants to touch him. Niko wants to touch him so bad he's not even aware of when he moves, reaches his hand up and lets his fingers trail across the mans jawline.

There's a little bit of course stubble that feels amazing, but Pearce's skin is otherwise soft, and he finds himself mesmerized by the way the man feels, but the jump of his pulse when Niko drags his fingers down his neck, lets them splay across his collarbone. Somehow he ends up gripping the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer, and Niko's arching up before he even knows what he's really doing. He just wants to be warm.  He just wants to be close. He just really fucking wants to know what Pearce tastes like.

And he realizes, somewhere in the back of his mind, that he would never be this brave sober, and maybe that's what stops him, centimeters away from sealing the deal, before he lets out a low noise that could only be described as wanting. And then he can't anymore. He just can't. So he pulls Pearce closer one more time, seals their mouths together and officially forgets anything else ever existed.

Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:12 am

Pearce feels his mouth drop open when Niko takes his wrist, lips parting slightly in surprise, eyes flicking towards the boy as he watches him inhale. It might be the drugs, but suddenly Niko is the hottest thing in the entire world and he feels his entire body heat up, like someone has just turned up the heat in an already hot apartment. He lets his head fall back lazily, rests it against the wall as his eyes flutter shut. He could probably have slept then, fell asleep with the joint still between his fingers and the kid still lying on his bed. Though he doesn't get that chance.

Something touches him. And it's more than obviously Niko, because there's no one else it could have been, but he feels the need to check anyways. He hasn't touched the kid since the day he tried to ruffle his hair, and promptly got bitched at for it. Of course he's not lucky enough for Niko to just stay at his face, and instead he starts making his day downwards, fingertips trailing over his neck and making his heart speed up, his breath stutter. Wasn't he supposed to be the one doing this to him? Weren't they not supposed to be doing this at all?

His eyes are wide open when Niko pulls him down. He's eerily still, not making a move. If the kid decided to kiss him, it was a different story, but until then he was still a fuckingg sopohmore that could get him put in jail. So instead he watches, waiting for a reaction. For a second it looks like they're about to kiss and then finally. Kissing Niko is like, fuck, he doesn't even know. He just knows that he needs more right this second, and that he wishes he had been less of an idiot and had taken the dress clothes off at the door. His tongue trails across Niko's bottom lip, asking, his hand finds the back of his neck and pulls him closer, and he knows it's going tot be impossible to forget. Niko had left his mark on him.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:34 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 2 Tumblr_mx38flj5gP1smcvyxo1_500

It's too much. It's way too goddamned much. Niko should have known better. Kissing Pearce would be mind blowing on any normal day. Instead he's high on ecstasy and everything's fucking burning and having Pearce's hands on him is going to kill him. His lips are soft, maybe a little dry because they've been smoking, but it's just right. God, is it right. And then there's a tongue dragging over his bottom lip and Niko is unraveling.

He thinks he moans, he can't even be sure at this point, all he really knows is that he gives in. He opens his mouth obediently, hot rush of breath filling the air before there's no space left between them at all. There's a hand on the back of his neck searing into him, dragging him closer, and Niko's ruined. Nothing will ever be this good.

His fist tangles in Pearce's shirt as he lets himself be moved closer, trying to press up into him, but his fucking teeshirt almost hurts his much too sensitive skin when it gets moved, and he could cry because all he fucking wants is Pearce against him.

He only pulls away when he has too, when his lungs hurt because he hasn't taken a breath in too long, and then his forehead is against Pearce's while his fingers work through the buttons on his shirt. Just one or two, just so he can slide his hand against skin. And fuck, does that feel amazing. Pearce is so warm.

Niko wants him so bad he thinks he might pass out...he wants to feel him eveywhere, wants to be warm, wants to know what skin would be like against him. He wants it all. It's too much. It's way too much. And yet not enough all at the same time.

Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:55 am

Pearce doesn't think. He flips the switch in his head and ignores every instinct that is screaming at him to get off the fucking sophomore, the not even sixteen year old kid, and bring him home so he doesn't miss curfew. It's so fucking wrong and his head wants him to know that, but the rest of his body is responding in a very different way and all he can feel is how much he wants Niko, wants to get his lips on every inch of skin he can, wants to be inside him for the next few hours until they can't feel anymore but are both way too exhausted to do anything but. Pearce wants him.

Before the kid has the chance to pull away for air, Pearce is pulling him up into his lap easily, like he isn't much heavier than a feather (and he really isn't). His hands slip underneath his shirt, fingertips dancing over the expanse of his abdomen before he's lifting the shirt up and tossing it somewhere on the floor in a familiar motion. One hand goes to the small of his back to press him closer, the other to explore newly exposed skin. His mouth starts on his neck, beginning at the base of his jaw and trailing open mouthed kisses down to his collarbone, then returning to the spots he got his favorite reactions from. He doesn't leave any marks, not like he would like to, because he doesn't have permission and it's not his place.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:19 am

Pearce moves him and it happens so easily that he doesn't even really notice it until he's settled on the mans lap, and then there are hands under his shirt and fucking hell finally. Each swipe of his fingertips leaves a trail, a reminder he won't forget, and his breath hisses between his teeth when his shirts pulled off.

The air in the apartment it warm but it's nothing compared to how Pearce's hands feel on him. The one against his lower back, the one moving across him. And he's just thinking about kissing Pearce again when that fucking mouth starts on his neck and holy shit he can't think. His head falls back on his shoulders, a stuttered curse escaping him.

"Pearce," he doesn't even know what he wants, doesn't even know what he's trying to say. His voice feels oddly dry, his fingers curl into Pearce's chest of their own accord. "Please...god, please..." get this off. Get it all off. Want to feel you. Need to feel you.

Too hot. It's too hot and it's too good and everything fucking feels amazing and he can't. He can't do anything but beg, and he knows nothing he says is making sense, but he's beyond sense at this point.

Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:47 am

Pearce is pretty sure that Niko's reactions are his new favorite thing in the world. He wishes he could just spend every day for forever just lazing around and touching him, find new ways to make him hiss, stutter out a curse, moan his name. Wants to find all his sensitive spots and use them to his advantage, use them to drive him crazy until all he can think is his name.

Niko's fingers are fisting the fabric of his very expensive shirt when he's about to start working over his collarbone, so instead he nips at skin before he stops his hand that's roaming over his chest to disentangle the kid from his shirt. Slowly he unbuttons it himself, sitting working on his neck and shoulders until he does get it off, and then it's being tossed to join Niko's somewhere on the floor.

Without much warning he's moving them again, this time twisting so he can lie him back on the bed, hand behind his head before setting him down fully. Then he's using his knee to push apart his legs, and he has a hand on either side of him pressing into the bed. His lips touch Niko's once more, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth, dragging his teeth across it as he moved away. After that he practically growls when Niko tries to pull him back up, because he's letting his hands roam across his chest and he's abusing his neck, then his collar, and then he's trailing wet kisses down his beautiful body and unbuttoning jeans, ready to take him apart stitch by stitch.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:49 am

Pearce taking his clothes off is one of the best things to happen ever, and despite the fact that Pearce's mouth is still on him he has to watch, has to see the way that perfectly pressed shirt gets pulled off his shoulders, tossed away without a care.

He smiles to himself, head tilting back again, fingers sliding up Pearce's bare torso when they're moving. He doesn't see it coming, makes a sound of distress, but he never hits the bed, Pearce lowers him gently, and the futon feels all too welcoming against his shoulders, the curve of his spine.

His legs fall open with little prompting from Pearce and god he's such a slut, but he doesn't even care. He loves being pressed down, loves Pearce's mouth on him again, and when the man moves back Niko arches and tries to follow, a moan pulling out of his throat that follows the drag of teeth on his lip. He wants him back, but the way Pearce basically growls at him makes something warm and pleasurable shoot down his spine, so he drops down again, threads his fingers through Pearce's hair and just fucking holds on.

His eyes fall closed but his mouth drops open, each drag off Pearce's lips across his skin pulling a different sound out of him. Or sometimes no sound at all, no matter how hard he tries, until his back is arching and he's shaking and he says Pearce's name so many times he almost forgets what it means.

At some point it's all off. No more clothes, eve down to socks, and Niko can't remember if he helped or not...can't remember anything but Pearce touching him.

And then there's nothing but heat. Skin sliding against skin in the best fucking way possible, hot and sticky with sweat, and Pearce's mouth on his, or his neck, or his collarbones. Pearce's hips slamming into him or rolling deliciously slow so he arches and moans with it, feels every drag and pull, and he begs. He begs and moans and makes promises he doesn't even remember to keep Pearce from being that slow. He says his name. Over and over and over.

And just when he thinks he might die, just when he thinks he can't possibly take it anymore, it ends in white hot flash that crashes over him like a wave. His hands find Pearce's, holding on tight, body arching up into him as he tries not to fucking scream. It's too powerful and too warm, and by the time he drops back down into the bed he's not sure he'll ever get his breath back.

Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next