Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the same ◦ discussion and forms.

+5
Inspire.
valar morghulis
bearkin
乃レム乙乇
catsoup
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Empty Re: the same ◦ discussion and forms.

Post  bearkin Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Okay, if Howler is okay with Delphi's wishy-washy personality.
bearkin
bearkin
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Empty Re: the same ◦ discussion and forms.

Post  Rotten Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Howler's too cheerful to be affected by something like that. She's pretty chill <3
Though she might have trouble noticing when his mood is changing.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bearkin Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:47 pm

okay, great! I need to wait for Jekyll to be accepted.
bearkin
bearkin
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  catsoup Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:48 pm

added Jekyll to the rankings ^^

I could see him hanging around with Fenrír at times when he's his Hyde=-self, bc Fenrír is super chill and never judges anyone c:
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

http://tellme-mechanist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bearkin Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:04 pm

ha, that would be really interesting to see. especially if Jekyll would be able to tolerate his presence.
bearkin
bearkin
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  catsoup Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:20 pm

whoops, typo. I meant Jekyll cx
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Empty ♔ Zellex ; Alpha Male

Post  m o s h Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:48 pm

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Saa_zps9aa8a387

» Male     » Four      » Alpha Male

Zellex is a simple, easy to read male. He is a rule follower, not really the one to go against any wishes of another. He cares greatly for the opinions of others, liking to know how they feel about certain situations. Zellex can become harsh, though, only if provoked. He is close to those he loves, knowing he would do whatever in his power to see them safe and sound. Protective he is, for he is greatly hesitant of strangers and unfamiliar people to him. If he sees one as a threat, he won't hesitate to show his dislike towards another. That is a main trait about Zellex; he's honest, rather it be good or bad that comes out of his maw, lies are one that won't.

Zellex's build is strong. His bones are laced with muscles, coated with a pelt in the middle of thin and thick. His pelt is a mixed color, being hued with different shades of browns, of course, also being tainted with other colors. His optics are a pale green, resembling the color of a fading leaf fallen from a tree.

A love life is something this male secretly longs for, finding that a mate would fill him completely. He has not yet come to find a female of his pure interest, though, he always keeps an eye out. He is not big on flirting; as he respects the opposite gender greatly. Offspring is something Zellex hopes for, wanting to pass along his genes and good will to his pups.
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Empty ❂ Deneza ; Healer

Post  m o s h Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:49 pm

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Sa_zps6b762a9a

Female     Three     Healer

Deneza is as gentle as a breeze. She is caring and sweet, as some sometimes think she is a little too much. Her mind revolves around others, wanting to make sure each and every other individual is taken care of, before she herself is. She hardly ever snaps at another creature; unless she is greatly provoked, which is a rare thing to see of this sweet female. She never judges another person, as she looks at only the good, rather than the bad. One could insult her right to her face; and she would apologize for angering them with her presence. She is great at masking her feelings, feeling as if they could down another being sometimes.

Deneza is of the breed of an English Setter. She isn't too tall, nor too short, finding her height in between those two. Her pelt is masked in black and white, her fur being thick and thin in different parts. Her fur is slightly longer, as her ears marvel in curls of such. Her optics are a mesmerizing hue of enriching brown, which makes her seem as innocent as a newly born soul.

Taking an interest in the thought of a future, Deneza wouldn't mind finding herself with  a mate. She finds the odds is unlikely, but never puts it past her. A pup or two is something she would love to be accomplished, knowing she could raise them to be just as caring as her, knowing the moral values of life.
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Empty chance , millie

Post  fawnie Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:20 am

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Flontpng

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Tumblr_nclpylwaV51s3lkzpo1_500
the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Flontpng.aspx?text=Hi%20my%20name%20is..

Chance, that's what they call me. I'm pretty outgoing, and I love to have a good time. Don't get me wrong, pack stuff is way important. I consider myself to be very loyal, and I know when it is time to be serious. I may bring jokes around, but when it comes to the pack's safety and laws, jokes aren't so funny. Loyalty goes hand in hand with my stubbornness, pretty logical right? I will do whatever it takes to do whatever my Pack needs of me, and I believe the whole Pack pretty much feels exactly the same. I grew up in the pack, and I've always had a knack for hunting. As Gamma, I hope I am able to show my worth to the pack. But more about me, if you're interested, I've never had a mate. I just haven't found that fea that can be goofy with me, because sometimes it's just so nice to relax. I do want a family one day, and I know I'd have the coolest pups around. Anyways, that's pretty much me in a nut-shell. Adventurous, Stubborn, Loyal, Brave, Goofy, you name it.

Name;; Chance
Age;; 4 years
Gender;; Brute
Rank;; Gamma
Breed;; Wolf
Height;; Stands at 3 feet tall, a bit taller than the average wolf.
Weight;; 130 pounds
Eye color;; Vivid gold
Siblings ;; He does not know
Crush ;; None at the moment. ;3
Mate;; Win his heart
Pups;; None at the moment. Hopefully one day.

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 S2v6n8
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

. n a m e . millie.
. a g e . 3 years old.
. g e n d e r . she is a female.
. b r e e d . dog
. r a n k . healer
. e y e c o l o r . soft gold
. f u r t y p e . soft, thick.
. f r a m e . narrow, slender. dainty
. a t t r i b u t e s . knowledgeable, compassionate
. f a u l t s . introverted, shy, weak
. a b o u t m e . millie is kind, gentle,
and shy. She often never speaks out
unless spoken to. Like mentioned,
it is not that she is unsocial, it's just
that she's shy. She would not mind
if someone spoke to her, however
seeking conversation is not something
she does. Millie is soft-spoken and
very big-hearted, and sometimes
it gets in the way of her work.
Millie wants to save every life she can,
but sometimes her emotions get in
the way. She is self-less, but insecure.
You could say she is a wall-flower,
and she doesn't really mind that.
the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 13949167894_7503363451
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  catsoup Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:07 pm

both accepted, I'll add you to the front ^^
when valar finishes her forms and we get some hunters/fighters/patrollers in the dog pack we can start c:
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:07 pm

shhh I'm working on it
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

http://wanderlust.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:08 am

hooray I'm excited. c: Thanks for the acceptance.

I believe in you valar cx
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:28 am

lol at least someone has faith in me cx

I'll finish them tonight so catsoup doesn't murder me tomorrow on skype
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

http://wanderlust.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  catsoup Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 pm

guys I added a location section to the post to clarify.
we'll probably start off with a npc dog having gotten into wolf territory and gotten him/herself slain, and continuing from there with the reactions of both the packs/etc.
please start discussing any and all relationships between characters.

oh and valar I'm definitely going to murder you now
you said you were gonna do it like two days agoooooo
>:c
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bearkin Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:27 pm

delphine and jekyll are open for relations, meaning crushes, friends, and enemies.
bearkin
bearkin
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I want Leonard to have a crush on someone (maybe Santi or Millie,  gasp,  or both and have inner conflict?) and I want someone to have a crush on Howler (pleaseee) just for the giggles.

Also these two could always use friends and enemies though seeing Howler have enemies is a hard thing to imagine.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ploegy Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:59 pm

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Tumblr_msx4pobaff1rdtxcyo1_500
Titan

Breed: Pitbull
Mate: None Yet
Pups: None yet

Titan at first is quite intimidating due to his sheer size. He is built thick yet muscular. Maybe avoid getting into conflict with him believing that he is violent, but he is rather gentle and friendly. He only fights when it is needed and in battle he is fierce, even if his opponents size him up. The pitbull tends to have a strong sense of leadership which was why he became delta in the first place. He is proud of his position more than anything. It is what he truly fights for even if he desires becoming alpha one day. Titan typically knows his place within the pack and does not stray out of position, though on occasion he does disagree with what the higher ups have to say about a situation.

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 German-Shepherd-Puppy
Piper

Breed: German Shepherd
Mate: Too Young
Pups: Too Young

Piper is a wild child so to say and is hard to calm down. This young pup is almost always in the middle of trouble with her playful personality. Even for a pup who was abandoned at a young age she always shows plenty of energy. She always enjoys trying to follow patrols, but never gets very far before she is caught. All this pup wants to do is have fun, even if it means she constantly gets scolded for it. Someday, however, she wishes to join the ranks with the other dogs and learn how to defend their pack, but knowing that she is young, she knows it'll be some time before that happens so she continued to be mischievous and playful while she can.

Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ploegy
Ploegy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  catsoup Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Santi could be Leonard's crush, if you want to ^^ but maybe there'd be drama?? I don't know maybe someone else's willing to put in some characters to make it like a lov triangle or whatever? idk cx

@Ploegy: I'll add you to the front ^^
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Oh that sounds juicy! Love triangles are always amazing.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:30 pm

i still have to add my two dogs
damm

but Emmett and vex are open for all that stuff..
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:01 pm

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Tumblr_my4f7cMalA1s6zkz8o1_500

Name ↬ Kylie
Age ↬ Five
Gender ↬ Female
Ranking ↬ Fighter

PersonalityIt's ironic. Delilah's name represents a beautiful flower, yet a woman who cut her lovers hair in the bible, weakening him before taking him captive.
Kylie isn't known for her flirty personality, more strict and uppity. She's a hard-worker, though her snarky attitude manifests around her daily business, which often shuns those away. She likes the quiet, the comfort, the solitude. It seems Kylie has a nasty attitude around her at all times, and she's often seen scowling at something. She's prone to snap at anyone at any point in time, and if she's either loosing or can't find words, she gives a nasty retort and will most likely walk away. She doesn't like to say sorry or give up. Kylie has a wicked sense of humor, you can't believe what she says. And oddly enough, she gets away with it. For being shorter, she's got a lot of attitude and fight.
Even though this dog is prone to fights, brawls and sarcasm, she has a deep sense of regret, loyalty, and responsibility. She can goof off most of the time, only after she's done her duty, or if someone else was sent to do it.
Though truly, she's boiling over inside and just wants someone to love her back. Her instincts of love have been buried in the dirt. She can love, she just doesn't know how.

History ↬ -- past wasn't exactly "memorable". But it wasn't very bad, either.

Romance ↬ --
Siblings ↬ --
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 pm

the same ◦ discussion and forms. - Page 2 Trondheimsleddog

Name ↬ Aiden
Age ↬ Four 1/2
Gender ↬ Male
Ranking ↬ Patroller

Personality ↬ When you meet Aiden, probably the first thing that you will notice is his boyish innocence. He has a calm and cool vibe about him, and sometimes can be seen with a spring in his step, though that is seldom. When traveling to a specific destination, he's a mysterious sight. Coming in, coming out. He'll usually patrol the forest borders, and then he leaves.
Aiden first is very secluded and blunt. He doesn't like others interfering with him, only if its a matter of peace or small-talk. If he would rather not talk to you, he slides back into the unknown within a matter of seconds. Unlike some, he has strong senses and keen eyes.
He's a quiet minded fellow with loads of ideas, though doesn't feel the need to express them. He's not observant much so in some places, he gets lost quite easily, though he'll find his way back to pack sooner or later.
Charming, with a knee-melting grin, Aiden is one for flirting. Though it's only for a little while, and only playfully. If he doesn't like a girl, its hard to tell, because he tries to be "nice" even though he will probably end up getting yelled at. If Aiden happens to like a girl, he won't make a move. Just his normal self, a little flirty, but hangs back. He doesn't push it, though his affection slowly radiates off. Aiden is smart and quick-witted, adding onto his personality when the time is right.
He has large amounts of integrity and a protective nature, though holds it back. He'll stand by you forever, with his chin held high. He is, a true treasure.

Aiden's past wasn't exactly "memorable". But it wasn't very bad, either.

Romance ↬ Aiden has his blue eyes set on none. He's waiting--not waiting, watching for her to come around. It will take time.
Siblings ↬ wip
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ploegy Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 am

As for relationships for Titan and Piper, I am completely open to anything if anyone is interested~

I think it might be interesting if Piper and Echo somehow knew each other and had a friendship if Inspire would be open to that since they are the respective pups from their packs
Ploegy
Ploegy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:38 am

Alright, all of my characters are open for relationships

And Ploegy, this is off topic but I'm writing a starting post for the 1-1
sorry its taking forever
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bearkin Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:40 am

delphine is open for relations.
bearkin
bearkin
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next