Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

+8
cadet feels
Be~Happy<3
the dreamer;
Atlas
乃レム乙乇
Clio
SickSadWorld
Fool on the Hill
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 7 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

Post  Fool on the Hill Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Sorry for the delay. I had to wait a little and did my errands late because of a potential migraine. I got the aura that usually precedes my migraines but then nothing happened after. It still might happen though. We'll see. I've had just minor headaches today, so I'm not sure why I had such bad auras. Later tonight, I'll post. Sorry. I just need to relax with a heating pad for a little bit.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 7 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page

Post  Atlas Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:30 pm

That's just fine Loon, hope you feel better ^^ I hope we can still keep this place going!
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:12 am

I'm fine. I didn't wind up getting the migraine, thankfully. I still went and used the heatpad, and I think that'll prevent any other headaches tonight. Wooo.

So, this is rather awkward. I went to Tim Hortons for some free wifi (Tim Hortons is a coffee place in Canada and a few of the States, just in case you were wondering XP, kinda like Starbucks?? Never been in one of those though) and one of my former classmates is here with two girls. Funny thing is, he's a drummer that's been on a few tours. Like, apparently he has some insane talent and has been playing drums since he was like 2 or 3. He's toured with Motley Crue and a few other bands, apparently. Figured I'd share that with y'all. He's a right pompous ass, though. That's all he ever talked about. He just "knows best" because he has been in a band for so long. Ooooh, what a special boy. *rolls eyes*
but thought I'd share that with y'all.

Gonna post now. :p
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:19 pm

I'll be posting after school, as long as I don't have too much homeowkr

Woah, that sounds so cool loon! Too bad he's pompous though, I hate people like that. It'd be sobcool to play the drums, wish I did
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Hey guys. I'll be gone the 15th-18th due to flying out to Arizona to visit colleges (even though I don't wanna go to college due to wanting to follow a music career). I also might be gone the 19th-25th because of having rehearsals from 6-10 the 19th-22nd and performances the 23rd-25th. I also might be joining a band, so that's gonna be cool. :D
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Location : Livin' on a Prayer in Australiaaa. No. Not really. In the US.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Sorry I haven't responded yet. I've been kind of busy as of late with work and school starting back up. Haven't had wifi at home, which continues. I'll post when possible. ^^"
I haven't forgotten this place, trust me!
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:34 pm

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE your new haircut Story! I personally think it looks better short. You can totally rock the bangs! afro

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Be~Happy<3 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:55 am

Oh my gosh...I'm SO sorry for the absence, guys! /.\ I forgot my password and just totally forgot about this site...;-;
May I please have a recap? I'll try to jump in somewhere if it's still alright for me to...gosh I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long. >.<;
Be~Happy<3
Be~Happy<3
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:56 pm

There hasn't been much activity since I don't have regular internet access lately. So it's just chatting while preparing for the concert. There is a sound check going on right now but that's about it.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Be~Happy<3 Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:47 am

Ah, okay. Thank you c: I'll get a reply up as soon as I can, then. c:
Be~Happy<3
Be~Happy<3
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm

god dammit. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately.
I've seriously been drowning myself with studies, since exams are starting!

Actually, I have my first exam today.
When I get home from writing it, I'll do my very best to take a brake from all my studying and to find the time to reply.

Sorry to any of those who are waiting on me.
My dearest apologies ; - ;
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Gosh darn it Florida. Stop already. You were nice and sunny yesterday. Now several inches deep pools are surrounding all of the steps to get inside. My converse are not made for this weather. Florida, bruh, please quit.

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ Discussion & Joining Page - Page 7 Rain_zpsa6c69842

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 am

Anyone here?
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Location : Livin' on a Prayer in Australiaaa. No. Not really. In the US.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7