Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Empty ⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Tumblr_n2v6y3h7uY1s4wbdoo1_500

We were once the center of attention.
We were once the ones they seeked comfort in.
We were always by their side.
Man's best friend, right?
Wrong.
They dumped us. Gave us up.
We're on our own now.
Every dog for itself, trying to survive.
It really is quite the struggle.

for this role play here ; xx
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Empty ❂ O x e n ❂

Post  m o s h Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion DRhodesianRidgeback_zps1cabadd9

male  -  three  - rhodesian ridgeback

This male is about as naive as they get.
He easily trusts others, no matter how rude or crude they seem.
He believes the humans still love him.
That if he can just find his humans again; they'll accept him.
He was a beloved pet,
adopted from the pound as a puppy.
He grew up with two young human kids, being great friends.
He didn't understand why they threw him out,
he was only protecting them!
He is determined to find them again,
to become apart of the family once more.
He doesn't want to be sent to the pound again,
he just wants to be loved.

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Empty ❋ E s a n a ❋

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion DEnglishSetter_zpsc21c48a4

female - four - english setter

Esana has learned much of the truth.
Humans are just another species to ignore.
She grew to love one dearly,
thinking they'd be together till her death.
How wrong she was.
Betrayal was all she felt when she found herself replaced.
A smaller, more manageable dog took her spot.
They had planned on giving her to the pound,
but Esana took off before they could.
Esana is a wise female, always thinking before acting.
She doesn't care much for making friends,
but she will still talk to another once and awhile.

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Empty Re: ⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion

res in case of new character

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Empty Hector & Rosa

Post  Rotten Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:23 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Avatar

Sailing Man wrote:I know how you feel so get on with your grieving
You better believe it, I’m leaving
My mind is a blister, jacked with a twist yeah
Nobody taught me to stop
Relieve me the pressure ‘cause I’m gonna drop...

I am the reason for this treason but it ain’t no fault of mine
Forgiving and forgetting the line is very fine

Baby you can’t understand
I wanna be a sailing man
Away from land
I ain’t got nobody to hold me down...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hector
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Hector
Nicknames: Heck, etc
Known As: The Remarkable Killer
Breed: Siberian Husky
Pack/Group: None

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Hector was a young pup when he got thrown out. It was a pretty simple story. His owner fed him, one of the kids got too near and wanted to pet him and in return he bit the kid's hand. He was immediately thrown out then at the age of six months. After that, the pup wandered and met the right dogs to survive in this cruel world. And Hector is now an amazing survivor who always knows what to do. But there was a cost to this, and that was his humanity. Personality-wise Hector is an extremely polite and reserved dog who never shows extreme emotions and always keeps his calm. Also he's known for his chivalry and odd sentences. Yet he is ruthless and has a sick love for killing others that he can find an excuse to kill. His paranoia screams that others threaten his survival, so kill before you are killed, that's what he likes to go by. However, he does not kill unless he can find a reason, thus he will purposely try to make one. He doesn't believe in mistakes or accidents so once you make one you're dead to this dog. If for some reason he can not find a good reason to kill you then he instead wants to become your friend and become as close to you as possible. Because someday, he knows that they will make a mistake, and his fangs will eagerly wait for that day. This is the kind of dog who would make a group/pack that is bound strictly by rules and chivalry.

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion En-karizmatik-hayvan_54792_m

Bound For The Floor wrote:Born to be down
I've learned all my lessons before now
Born to be down
I think you'll get used to it...

And you just don't get it, you keep it copacetic
And you learn to accept it, you know it's so pathetic

And you don't...

Born to be down
I think that I've said this before now
Born to be down
What good is confidence?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Rosa
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Rosa
Nicknames: Rose, etc
Known As: The Doubtful Kitten
Breed: Great Dane
Pack/Group: None

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Rosa was a very beloved puppy. Her life was blissful and she never thought it would change. But when she became full grown, her owners had second thoughts of keeping this huge dog. Not having the heart to take her to the pound, or the smarts to give her to a organization, they cast her out to live by herself as a stray. This betrayal deeply wounded Rosa and she can never forgive the humans after this happened. Surviving has been tough. This dog has trust issues and has no confidence. She shouldn't be called timid, but she's very unsure and has low self-esteem issues. Her personality is pretty depressing. She's negative to the core and has little motivation. She's been alone this whole time, and it's starting to get to her. Once she makes a friend, she is extremely clingy and affectionate, always wanting to cuddle and be reassured by them and get praised. This dog is often unaware of her size and thinks she's much smaller than she really is. So be wary of her accidentally knocking you over or something along a similar line. She's a gentle giant who cares and protects her friends. Because friends matter, right?

Last edited by Rotten on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Empty Re: ⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion

Post  мαgcoи Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:18 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Flontpng
⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Tumblr_n3hfkn8yVE1tw7kwho1_500
╔═════════════════════════╗
introduction
This dog here is Dysis, her naming meaning dusk. She is a two (2) year old australian shepherd. Her coat is a beautiful blue merle which is complimented by her bright blue eyes. She is average height for this breed of dog, which gives her great agility and speed.

Personal
Dysis is an energetic yet calm female. She is more of a lover than she is a fighter, though if she is threatened or has to she will fight. She is the friendly one that will always be there for you. Her instincts make it to where she is willing to befriend any dog no matter who they are or what they do. Dysis is the loving or motherly type. As most dogs her past includes being abandoned by humans she thought loved her. They had her since she was a young puppy and they treated her kindly and like she was part of the family. One day at one years old, her hyperness knocked over one of the younger children. After that they considered her a danger and threw her out like trash. Now she has learned to be a stray and manages to survive.

Love life
Currently she has a secret crush on Hector and has not yet openly told anyone her crush. Dysis does not yet have a mate but she is open. She has no pups yet but would like some in the future.
╚═════════════════════════╝

Last edited by мαgcoи on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  мαgcoи Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:19 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Tumblr_lyq3orv45O1qmijquo1_500
╔═════════════════════════╗
introduction
This handsome male is Ferox, his name meaning fierce or arrogant. He is a four (4) year old german shepherd male. For size Ferox is on the larger size, his muscles being a large percentage of his size. He has a pure black beautiful coat with the bright brown and red color for his eyes.

Personal
This male is on the fierce and stubborn side. He will fight if provoked, but will not fight just because he feels he needs to or just because he does not like that dog. He has good leadership skills that can help him in hard or troubled times. Though he may be a fierce fighter he has a kind side to him, he just opens up to those he trusts. His back story is sad for him, yet he moved on. Ever since he was a pup he was trained for the police force, and once he was old enough he was a police dog. On a mission his partner was shot and killed, while he was left for dead. His partner's family couldn't bare to see something that was connected with him so the tossed Ferox out, to the streets. He has been a stray ever since he was two years old.

Love life
He currently has no secret crush, crush, or mate, but he is open. He does not yet have pups but maybe someday.
╚═════════════════════════╝

Last edited by мαgcoи on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:01 am; edited 3 times in total
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:45 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion F7ea404236898221962bbb2a53fbd5c7

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Flontpng.aspx?text=Sometimes it's better to be alone

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Tumblr_mkz6ogltjT1rgpyeqo1_250

meg is a three year old female, husky, gsd and wolf mix.

meg is known as the reckless girl. she doesn't care who sees her, or what they think of her. strong willed, tenacious, and fearless. she's a little flirty, but that's it.

she can handle herself well, strong and sarcastic. she pushes everyone away, and has sworn off brutes. meg gave herself up for her lover, but he pranced away with another female, sending her into a thought that love was not for her.

when you first meet her, she's sprung up, snarky and cold, and independent, who doesn't want help, ever. she'll usually ditch you at first notice.

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:48 am; edited 5 times in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:45 am

⇛ s t r u g g l e ⇚ forms and discussion Ddebfdfa-360a-4039-ab6c-f9d7c6c996ab_zps246ec773

Thor is a two year old male brindle german shepherd, who stands quite taller than most males at the shoulder.

You would say his best trait is the fact that he's a smart dog. He is no idiot, even though some may think so. He is able to think out the zaniest solutions to problems, and they usually work. If you challenge him in a game of wits, expect to loose.

His worst trait may be that he's a bit hostile. He is not one to make friends, nor is he one to want friends. Usually other brutes annoy him. They are too interested in themselves which is ridiculous. No one is perfect, so don't act like you are. He likes being a loner, it is comfortable to him. He doesn't have to worry about anyone else but himself. He will occasionally flirt with females; hey, they are females. What else is a guy supposed to do?

Along with his flirting, he's a little charming, a little daring, romantic, but it never goes far. He has a bit of wit and humor, sarcastic and snarky, but it only shows when he feels comfortable.

Now his history. His owner adopted him off of the streets when he was just a pup. He was born into a bad household, with a bad man who just wanted money. He got two German Shepherds from an adoption center, and that's how he was born. Nobody wanted him because he wasn't outgoing and unique, he was very shy and would rather play with dog toys than someone else. So he abandoned him. Left him on the streets to fend for himself. Luckily, dog catchers found him. That doesn't sound good but it was for him. They brought him to a pound that was a lot nicer than his old home. Not perfect, but better. One day his owner came in, looking for a big dog like him. He didn't care about his shyness, he wanted him anyway. It was probably one of the happiest moments of his life to have a real home. He is still guarded and hostile towards most dogs, but he likes his owner more than anything.

Lastly, his love life. He is not one to there say, "settle down." He likes to flirt with a few females once in a while, but he is not looking for a mate. He doesn't have the ability to genuinely care for someone other than himself. It doesn't come naturally to him.

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:33 am

Once the forms are all finished, I will update them to the thread!
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:41 am

- The finished forms have been added to the thread!
Please try and finish your form up if you haven't yet c;
I would love to start as soon as possible.
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:46 am

Magcon, I totally want Dysis to have a crush on Hector or the other way around.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  мαgcoи Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 pm

sure that sounds good, I don't mind which way though. She could like him or he can like her c:
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 pm

im trying to finish my forms but school comes first so ill try later
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Magcon, how about Dysis likes him, because if Hector developed a crush, right away he would probably just straight out tell her and demand her to stay by his side, lol (unless you want such a situation to happen)
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:23 pm

@Magcon, your characters are accepted, i'm adding them now!

@ 乃レム乙乇, perfectly fine! Take the time you need c;
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  мαgcoи Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Rotton oh lol okay, I think dysis will start out with a crush on him

mosh thank you c: can't wait to begin
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:13 am

forms are done
tell me if you need anything else or want to discuss relationships etc
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:31 am

Sounds good Magcon!

Blaze, can Rosa develop a crush on Thor?
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:40 am

All accepted!
Oxen and Esana are open for relations c;
Would you guys rather wait for a few more people to join, or go ahead and start the role play off?
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  мαgcoи Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:28 am

mosh it doesn't matter to me when we start, but I almost would like to start soon c:

Also i might have ferox develop a crush on esana
мαgcoи
мαgcoи
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 am

yeah that's fine
thors kind of mean though

id like something for val but.. :T
edit; im going to change vals name to meg so if you want to change on the front
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:00 am

I'll update her name in a second.
Also, Oxen could maybe brew up feelings for meg? I'm not sure c;

And I think that'd be great if ferox might devolope a crush on esana, it'd be cute c;

I think we'll start tomorrow, sound good?
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 am

Sounds awesome!
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:00 am

First post is up on the role play!
I only had enough time to post for Oxen- though i'll get Esana up later tonight!
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next