Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ

+6
Gold
SickSadWorld
cadet feels
Dirk Strider
OldSouledHippie
Fool on the Hill
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ - Page 3 Empty Re: [ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ

Post  Atlas Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 am

Bump? Is everyone still here? I've been waiting on a response, but I don't wanna hold anyone else up. I'll post tomorrow or Monday, I promise
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:08 am

OldSouledHippie wrote:
{ Carolina May Sambora } { 19 } { Single } { Band: Passing Decade } { Position: Lead guitarist/backup vocalist }

Carolina leaned against the fence, sighing as she took off her father's hat for a slight second to move some hair out of her face, only to replace it atop the golden curls. The comment about the fans nearly wetting themselves made her laugh. She knew that they had been pretty excited, but that excited? It just made her laugh. She didn't really see herself as a "celebrity." She only saw herself as a musician who loved to make people sing, dance, and make them happy. It was the media who brought that kind of attention to her. Carolina's face grew a little red from the comment about her band being good.

"Thanks! We'll do our best, which shouldn't be too hard. Everybody's really talented."

Carolina listened as Frieda recalled her high school days. Did Carolina remember hers even though she just graduated last year? Not particularly. She didn't remember ever really making memories to last a lifetime. Yeah, she went to the occasional party, but other than that, she was too focused on her career to be social.

"Depended, really. If I wasn't on the road, no. If I was, yes. It was dizzying kinda going back and forth. You don't really make friends like that. My only friends were my "cousins.""

She put air quotations around cousins. She knew they weren't her real cousins. Of course not. They weren't blood related. The only ones that were blood related were her mom's siblings' kids. Other than that, it was by the band. It was true that in a band, the kids usually called the band mates "aunt" or "uncle." It was just something that caught on. That's how close her mom and dad were to their band mates. She loved squashing the stereotypes about celebrities' kids. There were a lot of things people didn't understand.
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Location : Livin' on a Prayer in Australiaaa. No. Not really. In the US.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 am

Goldie wrote:
Dell Dayna Halton. Co-Lapse Lead Singer. 20. Single.
Dell grinned. "That sounds great!" She said excitedly. The young singer looked around at the various merchandise, trying to figure out what would be easiest for Izzy to sell, although it would most likely be easy to raffle off a signed piece of clothing no matter what it was. "Well, since I bought a t-shirt how 'bout I sign one? People would probably be more willing to try and win a shirt that they can wear and show off than a pair of socks or something that no one would see." Dell paused for a moment after the last sentence. "You probably don't even sell socks anyways." She said with a laugh that was more like a snort as she pictured pairs of white tube socks with band logos instead of stripes at the top. As Dell looked around at the various shirt sizes she brushed her red hair out of her face and glanced at her watch. "Crap! I better go round up everyone to get ready for the sound check. Got  marker on you by chance?" She asked as her brown eyes widened just a bit; She didn't want to be late for the first concert's sound check.

Razzdess Ryley Rixx. Sound Technician. 24. Single.
Razz looked up as the band entered. She took a deep breath and cleared her throat. "Okay guys, listen up!" She said, her voice twanging sweetly. "Once I get you guys hooked up and the mics turned on I'll let you guys play a song on your instruments, if the techs have said it's okay, and I'll adjust the sound levels as needed. It should only take about fifteen minutes." She leaned her weight back on one hip and pointed to the fold out table holding all of the other headsets. "If you all would stand over there we can get this show on the road." She smiled and walked over to her little table to start hooking up microphones.

Ethan Jay Hamilton. Tour Manager. 26. Single.
Ethan walked around between buses and trailers with a clipboard in hand and a walkie-talkie on his hip. He adjusted the faded FSU baseball cap on his head, his light blond hair poking up in odd angles thanks to the hat hair, before tugging the hat back on. He mumbled to himself as he checked off the instruments that had been inspected by the various techs. He looked up at the sky, his deep blue eyes squinting at the sun for a moment before he looked back down at his watch. Ethan looked back up and arched an eyebrow as he scanned the area in front of him. People were moving, working, getting ready for the show later that day. He made a mental note to speak with Hale about where to place fire exstinguishers incase something went wrong.

[ rєduх ] ✖✖✖ α вαṉḋ ɾølερlαÿ - Page 3 PRO92CW-TH
this is the head set mic I'm talking about, just to help with the visual ;3

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:40 am

M a s o n
     W e l l s

| 19 years old | crush;; open | male | Position;; Frontman/Guitarist/Lead Singer | tags;; Ava, Razz, Skyler, Marcy |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mason continued to frown when Ava brushed off his apology, insisting that her name was easy to forget. "Not really. Your name is literally the simplest name ever. It's nice, but it's insanely easy. I just don't have the best memory." He seemed slightly uncomfortable for the time being, but straightened up when Ava continued on, giving her opinion about #Hex and going on to discuss her own problems.

He let out a quiet hum and absently strummed his guitar, pausing for a moment to listen. It appeared that it was relatively in tune, until he strummed a different chord before he shook his head slightly, offering his guitar to the guitar tech, Skyler. "It needs a bit of tuning, yeah. It's not too bad, but it could be better. Can you tune my other guitar, too?" He gestured toward the guitar stand where his second guitar sat. It was another guitar covered in sharpie, and for a moment, his gaze softened as he studied the patterns on it.

"There's been no real drama for me." It was kind of a lie as he turned to face Ava again. Well, half a lie, at the very least. There'd been no recent drama on his end. The last thing that'd really happened was rather obvious, being the accident, but that'd been two years ago. Nothing too big had happened afterwards, thankfully. He'd needed time to recover physically and mentally, and he still had moments where he doubted he was okay. Those moments were getting farther and farther apart, mercifully. When Marcy arrived, he flicked a hand in greeting. He didn't get a chance to say anything, for Razz suddenly spoke up.

When the sound tech approached, Mason frowned slightly, eyeing the headset. "I've never worn a headset. There's no way I'm wearing one of those. I use the old-fashioned mic on a stand. Y'know, like every other band uses? Except those pop singers. They're the ones that use headsets and the mic in their hands. That's not for me. I just go the old-fashioned way." He was confused by Razz's willingness to try new mics, especially on their first tour stop. He was a slow person to take to change, and this wasn't any different. He would put up a fuss until things went his way.

H a l e
     N o v a k
| 27 years of age | crush;; open | male | Position;; Pyrotechnician | tags;; Idrian |

Hale busied himself with wrapping up his laptop's cord, ever careful not to wind it too tightly that the wires inside might fray, or that the plastic coating might break. He slipped the wrapped-up cords into his rather beat-up, sun-bleached backpack, before placing his laptop in after it. Meanwhile, Idrian seemed busy adding up the math of how big the audience could be. He knew the venue could hold a lot of people, but it still was a shock to hear how big the expected crowd was to be.

He let out a long, low whistle and stood up, pulling his backpack on. "Well, better you than me. I'm not a fan of crowds. Thankfully, no one cares about the pyrotechnicians. I'm happy to remain anonymous and nameless." He frowned slightly as he said this, realizing that, while he was glad not to be in the spotlight, he did like to have at least some sort of recognition now and then for the hard work he put in to his work.

Deciding that perhaps they might like a subject change, Hale studied Idrian for a moment. "What sort of music do you listen to?" It was an innocent question, one that really anyone could be asked and have little problem answering. Plus, it allowed him to hear about other bands, so he could find more music to listen to. His list of music he listened to was always growing, always changing. He would greedily take in as many bands as he could to listen to. Music, in its own way, had helped Hale through so much, too.

E l e a n o r
     N o v a k
| 22 years of age | crush;; open | female | Position;; Stylist | tags;; Alex, Lilith |

Alex seemed quite willing to join Eleanor on pranking Hale whenever they got the chance. She'd read about some of the pranks he did while on tour, and it thrilled her that she might get to do that with him. Where Alex was a fan of Lilith and her band, Eleanor was a fan of Alex and his. She'd been following Passing Decade since their earlier videos on YouTube. She followed them all on their various social media platforms, and had gotten to know the gist of their personalities from what they posted and shared. Of course, now that she was touring with them, she'd get to know them far better.

When Lilith slipped in and interrupted, she shrugged it off. She didn't mind the intrusion. "You're not interrupting anything. We were just talking about how we'll eventually prank my brother." She grinned broadly at Lilith's praise of her makeup, clearly pleased by the comment. She thanked Lilith and pointed out that the musicians deserved the best care, after all. "Did you need your makeup done?" She inquired softly.

She was already turning, searching through the various bags of makeup for one with Lilith's name on it. Each bag was a different color, though pretty much every bag was marked with some sort of feminine pattern. Mason had already griped about his being a pretty floral bag with green accenting on it. Eleanor had threatened to get him a pink one in response, and he'd fallen quiet.

[So sorry for the wait. ;n;]
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

||♬Ryder West♬ || ||Age~ Twenty one|| ||Position~ Drummer || ||Tagged~Razzdess ||  ||Feeling~ Calm, rational ||Location~ Stadium||_________________________________________

Eventually, others began to file into the room. Almost everyone in the band was present, except for Hollister. At this gathering, Razzdess took the opportunity to speak to the group, and drifted away from Ryder. With his hands in his pockets, Ryder walked over to where his band was, and stood beside them as he patiently listened to Razzdess dish out orders. Soon, at long last, they were going to practice. Although practicing might not seem like such a big deal to most people, it was to Ryder. He craved to smash drumheads and clang cymbals, even if it was only for a few minutes. However, it was a double-edged sword, and he knew with all of the movement, he could cause soreness and pain in his arm before the concert even started. Even though he'd taken some painkillers, he still didn't trust that they'd do their job. It was definitely a price to pay, but if it was for playing the drums, it was worth it.

As Razzdess spoke, he noticed a small guitar tech take Mason's guitar as he requested, and scurry off to tune it. Although she hadn't done anything wrong with it (or so he presumed, because he'd seen her tune every other guitar but that one), she still looked extremely embarrassed and disappointed in herself. He'd never spoken to the guitar tech, but somehow he felt a strange pity for her. However, his mind was sucked in as he heard Mason's voice indignantly protesting for the use of a headset. Ryder had to agree with Mason, headsets were mainly for pop stars. Even though Ryder sort of wore one, it wasn't as big of a deal. He was the drummer so it was less noticeable. Plus, having a whole microphone stand crammed back with his drum set just wasn't an ethical use of space. Ryder cleared his throat and admitted,"I have to agree with Mason. We've always used stands, and if he used a headset, it'd ruin the aesthetic." However, he knew it wasn't his place to fight. Razzdess was still in charge, and as much as he would try and sway her opinion, what she said would usually go, unless Mason had a fit about it.

There was still one person in the band that Ryder had yet to become acquainted with. Marceline, the confident bass player, was standing in the outcropping of the group. She hadn't said much yet, other than apologizing for her tardiness. Even though Ryder wasn't huge on the change of the band members, he knew it was necessary. as much as he missed his old friends, he knew he couldn't bring them back to life. In order for the "new" Mock Soldier to function, he'd need to become friendly with the two new girls to the scene. So, after Razzdess had finished speaking, he gave Marceline a quiet,"Hello," as to not break the calm and quiet that Razzdess and the others needed. "You sure do like to take your time, don't you?" he whispered, his voice teasing and light. "Well, I'm glad you still showed up. The same can't be said for Hollister...," he muttered, trailing off in thought. where the hell was she? they had a fucking show! Hopefully she'd turn up soon. "Anyways, once the show is all over, wanna grab a bite to eat? There aren't many good culinary places here, but I could probably stop by Papa John's without being recognized and bring the food back here." It was a complete spur of the moment invite, and even Ryder couldn't figure out why he'd asked.

||❈ Skylar Woods ❈ ||  ||Age~ 18|| ||Position~ Guitar tech ||Tagged~ Marceline|| ||Feeling~ Nervous|| ||Location~ Outside||_________________________________________

Mason turned around to respond to her, but first tested out the guitar that she hadn't yet tuned. One chord sounded decent, but when he switched to another, it was horribly out of tune. Even though she hadn't even tuned this one yet, it was an embarrassment that Mason had picked up an untuned guitar, one that she was supposed to already have ready. She blushed at the jarring sounds, and cast her eyes down. Mason hand't been mean about it at all, but she still felt terribly embarrassed and mortified about it. However, she knew she'd have to suck it up and tough it out. If she ever cried on the tour, it'd show how emotionally weak she was. "Y-yes Mason," she stuttered, and hastily took the guitar, her pale cheeks reddening by the second. She was able to find a quiet corner, one where she was able to absorb the silence. Her ears, hands, and brain were able to skillfully work together as she tuned down the sharp strings and tuned up the flat ones.

She took several minutes on this, just to ensure it was perfectly in tune. Just to check, she played various chords and scales, her ears carefully listening to the intonation. It sounded spot on to her, but she certified this by using a tuner, just to be completely sure. It rang up the tuning as correct, and Skylar quickly made her way back over to Mason, and handed his guitar back to him. "Here, sorry about that," she apologized as the lead singer was getting worked up about headsets. She started the process again with the other guitar he'd requested. She'd tuned this one several minutes ago, and it stayed in tune pretty well. However, factors like the temperature could affect intonation, so some of the strings were slightly flat. she hastened to fix it, and this time it didn't take her as long. Finally, her job was done, and although she wasn't a band member, she listened to Razzdess. "Yeah, it's fine with me if they play," she murmured, her quiet voice fighting to be heard.

☮ Frieda Knight ☮ || ||Age~ 20||   ||Position~ Drum tech|| Tagged~ Carolina ||Feeling~ High, bored, curious|| ||Location~ Outside    ||_________________________________________

It wasn't surprising that Carolina complemented the others in her band as well. Many rock stars were surprisingly humble, but there were always those who weren't that way. Frieda nodded, her dilated eyes twinkling somewhat as the other girl blushed in amusement from her previous comment. So far, Carolina seemed alright. Frieda didn't have any friends yet on the tour, only enemies so far. Maybe it could change? Her straight hair moved slightly in the wind, messing up the hair that she'd meticulously tried to get in place. Now that she was high, though, she had no other concerns about it. sometimes the wild, windswept look was nice too. "You're welcome," frieda responded evenly, and went on,"You're pretty humble for such a player. That's always nice." When she was high, she always spoke her mind. well, she was quite honest and blunt even when her mind wasn't floating away, but she was even more so when it was.

She went on to explain her education, a topic that Frieda was somewhat curious about. Although she'd never cared about her grades, she enjoyed school for its social scene. However, it sounded like Carolina didn't have much of that. She must have learned on the road, and when she wasn't there, she was at regular school. "Oh really? You seem like the popular type," Frieda noted as her hands fell into her pocket, searching for another roll of marijuana. It was empty, however, leaving her feeling slightly disappointed. Although she was still high as all get-out, she wanted more. "I guess the cool rockstars helped prevent you from becoming one of the weird, home-schooled freaks," she snorted, remembering the under-socialized people she'd met. Although not all of homeschooled kids were awkward freaks, she'd certainly met enough to make that opinion. "Nice you had "cousins" though," Frieda responded, utilizing the air quotes as well. She knew perfectly well what Carolina had meant by that. Even though some people weren't blood related they could become closer to a person than a family ever could. Frieda understood, with one of her counselors in her rehab center becoming more close to her than her own mother. Looking around and spotting no one, Frieda questioned,"I know Mock Soldier is up for a sound check, but when do you go on? Wanna head in?" frieda wanted to be at the sound check, just to show that she was responsible, yet she didn't want to cut an end to the conversation yet.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:55 am

Razzdess Ryley Rixx. Sound Technician. 24. Single.

Razzdess looked at the ground, her face beet red. "I'm sorry. Your microphone is laying on the stage. I was waiting for you to get here so I could adjust the stand to your height...but you guys were late..." She motioned to the disassembled pieces of metal laying near the corner of the stage by one of the guitar amps. "I just prefer using head mics for guitarists and drummers since their hands are busy...guitarists usually walk around on stage... I didn't want the stand to be in the way...sorry." She mumbled, looking at the ground still. She knew what to do. She had gone to college for exactly this for goodness sakes, but she was still embarrassed that the lead singer had shot down her instructions so quickly. She thought that she had sounded nice enough. Oh well.

Last edited by Goldie on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 am

Marceline O'Malley
Female || 20 || Mock Soldier || Guitarist/backup singer || Tags: Skylar, Ryder, Mason, Razzdess || Mood: Hm.. oh me?

Marcy watched patiently, yet noted Mason's flick of the hand in greeting. She leaned back absently, listening to the conversation about headsets. Obviously everyone was entitled, yet Marcy had played with a mic and headset.. tricking and goofing around the stage, it was hard with a mic focused on the guitar, but if she stayed in one place that wouldn't be a problem. Like that would happen. She probably would have to go with a headset, but it depended. She'd just stay out of it for now. She was giddy for the whole stage thing, and she prayed that she didn't trip over cords. That would be stupid, and it would probably end up on some social media site and that would be bad. Yet when a soft 'hello' sounded behind her, she whipped around with her arms, clenching her fists as her body pivoted, and one shoulder closed up to her jaw. When she realized it was only a band mate, she dropped her arms and slouched over. "Don't do that. I get scared easily." She detected the light teasing that was in his voice yet she held a frown. "I guess. I mean, I'm not as late as Hollister you know." And she then cast a somewhat smug glance at the ground. "Sleeping. Eating." She wasn't going to say what, because she had found some snacks that others hid, and weren't hers. Yet when he asked about food, she nodded, almost too eagerly. "Sure. No doubt we will all be hungry."

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirk Strider Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:28 am

Idrian Ampora| Guitarist/backup vocals | 21 | tagged; Hale Novak

Idrian shrugged, waiting for Hale to finish gathering his things. " I can understand that. Usually guitarists aren't that well known anyways. If not for the fact that I'm so open about being Agender, I'd hardly get a second thought from most people"   They said with matter of factly. They had grown up expected to step into the spotlight, but had often felt more at home hidden backstage.

They blushed slightly, tapping their pocket where they kept their ipod. "Classical and broadway soundtracks mostly" They admitted. Most people were surprised when they saw their music playlists, expecting more music like they played, but Idrian honestly preferred playing and listening to classical music, since that was how they had learned to play.
Dirk Strider
Dirk Strider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:18 am

{ Carolina May Sambora } { 19 } { Single } { Band: Passing Decade } { Position: Lead guitarist/backup vocalist }

Carolina smiled at the word humble. She adjusted the hat a little more. She didn't know why she was so obsessed with the hat. Well, actually, she knew why. The first time she had performed onstage with her dad's band, her dad put the hat on her and told her to keep it. And she had ever since then. She just simply shrugged in response.

"I just don't see the reason in acting the way these celebrities do. I mean, there's no reason to be rude to your fans. They're the reason you're here in the first place. Same goes for your band mates and the crew. Also, there's no reason to be rude to interviewers or the paparazzi. They're just doing their jobs."

Carolina screwed up her face at the suggestion of her being a popular type. She could be if she stayed long enough to even get that reputation, maybe. But she never did. What she said about the rockstars had her laughing.

"I'm weird. Trust me on that one. But I'm not a freak. That's a fact in itself. Nobody's a freak in my opinion. They're just different and it's okay to be different. And yeah. It was nice to have them around when you didn't have any other friends to keep you company. But yeah. Sure. Let's go ahead and go."
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:18 am

[Bump?]

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:30 am

M a s o n
     W e l l s

| 19 years old | crush;; open | male | Position;; Frontman/Guitarist/Lead Singer | tags;; Razz, Skylar, Marcy, Ryder |

Mason blanched when Skylar reacted as she had. Had she taken it a different way than he'd meant it? He murmured a hasty apology when she offered his first guitar back, and he began to strum again, paying very little attention to the melody. Still, the melody was recognizable to anyone that'd analyzed the guitar parts to Mock Soldier's first album. It was a bright and cheery tune and, for a moment, he bounced on his toes. He followed a few steps after Skylar, that odd expression still on his face.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you or anything. By all means, I didn't mean to. Sorry if that came out mean or anything." He needed her to realize that he hadn't meant anything by his comment, and he certainly hadn't intended it to come out slanted. He drew a steadying breath, hands stilling on his guitar as the melody cut off. He seemed positively horrified when Razzdess, too, took his comments the wrong way. However, he supposed he had come across as a bit more harsh with her.

Again, he felt rather horrible, and he dropped his gaze, irritated with himself. He didn't wish to seem a harsh person. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it like that. I don't like change and I'm just wigging out a little. I'm nervous about tonight. I want everything to go just right and part of me wishes that if everything were exactly how it always was, that it will be. But, I mean, that can't happen. I just..." He stopped, frustration crossing his face. He shook his head and began to strum at his guitar again, but it had no melody this time. It was just meaningless, some sort of wandering tune. He turned away with a sigh.

H a l e
     N o v a k
| 27 years of age | crush;; open | male | Position;; Pyrotechnician | tags;; Idrian |

Hale busied himself with wrapping up his laptop's cord, ever careful not to wind it too tightly that the wires inside might fray, or that the plastic coating might break. He slipped the wrapped-up cords into his rather beat-up, sun-bleached backpack, before placing his laptop in after it. Meanwhile, Idrian seemed busy adding up the math of how big the audience could be. He knew the venue could hold a lot of people, but it still was a shock to hear how big the expected crowd was to be.

He let out a long, low whistle and stood up, pulling his backpack on. "Well, better you than me. I'm not a fan of crowds. Thankfully, no one cares about the pyrotechnicians. I'm happy to remain anonymous and nameless." He frowned slightly as he said this, realizing that, while he was glad not to be in the spotlight, he did like to have at least some sort of recognition now and then for the hard work he put in to his work.

Deciding that perhaps they might like a subject change, Hale studied Idrian for a moment. "What sort of music do you listen to?" It was an innocent question, one that really anyone could be asked and have little problem answering. Plus, it allowed him to hear about other bands, so he could find more music to listen to. His list of music he listened to was always growing, always changing. He would greedily take in as many bands as he could to listen to. Music, in its own way, had helped Hale through so much, too.

E l e a n o r
     N o v a k
| 22 years of age | crush;; open | female | Position;; Stylist | tags;; Alex, Lilith |

Alex seemed quite willing to join Eleanor on pranking Hale whenever they got the chance. She'd read about some of the pranks he did while on tour, and it thrilled her that she might get to do that with him. Where Alex was a fan of Lilith and her band, Eleanor was a fan of Alex and his. She'd been following Passing Decade since their earlier videos on YouTube. She followed them all on their various social media platforms, and had gotten to know the gist of their personalities from what they posted and shared. Of course, now that she was touring with them, she'd get to know them far better.

When Lilith slipped in and interrupted, she shrugged it off. She didn't mind the intrusion. "You're not interrupting anything. We were just talking about how we'll eventually prank my brother." She grinned broadly at Lilith's praise of her makeup, clearly pleased by the comment. She thanked Lilith and pointed out that the musicians deserved the best care, after all. "Did you need your makeup done?" She inquired softly.

She was already turning, searching through the various bags of makeup for one with Lilith's name on it. Each bag was a different color, though pretty much every bag was marked with some sort of feminine pattern. Mason had already griped about his being a pretty floral bag with green accenting on it. Eleanor had threatened to get him a pink one in response, and he'd fallen quiet.

[So sorry for the wait. ;n; I learned how to hotspot from my phone so I have wifi, but it's slow.]
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirk Strider Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Dirk Strider wrote:
Idrian Ampora| Guitarist/backup vocals | 21 | tagged; Hale Novak

Idrian shrugged, waiting for Hale to finish gathering his things. " I can understand that. Usually guitarists aren't that well known anyways. If not for the fact that I'm so open about being Agender, I'd hardly get a second thought from most people"   They said with matter of factly. They had grown up expected to step into the spotlight, but had often felt more at home hidden backstage.

They blushed slightly, tapping their pocket where they kept their ipod. "Classical and broadway soundtracks with some fall out boy and the like mostly" They admitted. Most people were surprised when they saw their music playlists, expecting more music like they played, but Idrian honestly preferred playing and listening to classical music, since that was how they had learned to play.
Dirk Strider
Dirk Strider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  OldSouledHippie Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:14 pm

OldSouledHippie wrote:

Carolina smiled at the word humble. She adjusted the hat a little more. She didn't know why she was so obsessed with the hat. Well, actually, she knew why. The first time she had performed onstage with her dad's band, her dad put the hat on her and told her to keep it. And she had ever since then. She just simply shrugged in response.

"I just don't see the reason in acting the way these celebrities do. I mean, there's no reason to be rude to your fans. They're the reason you're here in the first place. Same goes for your band mates and the crew. Also, there's no reason to be rude to interviewers or the paparazzi. They're just doing their jobs."

Carolina screwed up her face at the suggestion of her being a popular type. She could be if she stayed long enough to even get that reputation, maybe. But she never did. What she said about the rockstars had her laughing.

"I'm weird. Trust me on that one. But I'm not a freak. That's a fact in itself. Nobody's a freak in my opinion. They're just different and it's okay to be different. And yeah. It was nice to have them around when you didn't have any other friends to keep you company. But yeah. Sure. Let's go ahead and go."
OldSouledHippie
OldSouledHippie
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:01 am

{ ava newton }
{ 20 years young }
{ bass guitarist/backup vocals }
{ co-lapse }
{ sound check }
{ crush - open }
{ tagged - Mason }

Ava stared at Mason's retreating form, not sure if she did or said something wrong to make him wander off. It seemed like he was chasing after another girl though, but it's not like Ava's surprised or anything. What can you expect? Mason's probably into the shy, quiet types. The petite brunette crossed both arms squarely over her chest and dipped a brow, utterly unamused by his abrupt exit. "Well, that would be the first time a boy walked out on me" She muttered under her breath, tapping her foot rhythmically on the stage's firm flooring. If it were anyone else, Ava would of curb stomped their face for not warning her before hand, but since she's trying to change her violent ways, a quick, irritated glare would have to do.

When the young bassit relieved herself from the irritation building inside, Ava leaned her shoulders back and placed both hands on her hips. A wheeze seemed to chatter through her pearly whites as the bones in her back cracked under pressure. It sounds gross, but it feels great. She grew tired of standing around, but decided to wait a little longer just to see if Mason would come back. If not, the brunette would brush it off and leave without a second thought. She tends to do that alot, so it's really no big deal - In her eyes, atleast.

{{ oiiii! Im so sorry that its short and choppy ;v; I have an extreme case of wb! }}
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3