Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ]

+19
pine.
record.
SickSadWorld
crown,
lilac.
catsoup
katsu.
cadet feels
fawnie
Atlas
m o s h
Rotten
Fool on the Hill
valar morghulis
arrow,
daenerys
乃レム乙乇
bearkin
Maroo
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ]

Post  arrow, Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 am

first off, quick tip crown; guys like that? don't ever go for them.
they're so not worth the trouble and it doesn't matter how darn
cute he is. it's always the hot ones that have to be so ignorant
and rude.
your friend should also realize this. you want
a man who's going to treat you right, not a boy who is going to
mess around with other girls.

second of all, my whole reason for posting here...
my cat is so vicious. i was just rubbing his stomach and he legit
tries to eat my arm off. why? if someone rubbed my stomach i'd
be generally pleased. like... chill buddy. i'm being nice. x-x
allow me to go bandage my mangled arm now... blegh.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ]

Post  SickSadWorld Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:17 am

Trying to buy discreet things, it comes with discreet delivery but fucking has it in bold on my bank statement which heaven above gets sent home for my nosy parents to open and gander at.

DAMN YOU WEBSITE. Damn you life. damn.
SickSadWorld
SickSadWorld
Warrior
Warrior

http://cup-of-rojo-tea.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  katsu. Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:27 am

where.do.i.start.  *clears throat*

FIRST OF ALL.  Chicken smoothie what the hell do you think you are doing with your life.  you are just pissing everyone off and thats why everyone over the age of ten is leaving.  personally i am only staying for the sake of a couple roleplays i am in as well as the pets because i like to dress them up.  And i mean yes i like to be a part of the signature shop i am in, but the people who don't say thank you after you make them a signature?  Yeah thanks, next time i'll just make you a piece of shit.

SECOND. I have been sick for the past week, i missed last monday of school because my throat was literally killing me, and i made cookies and all was good with the world.  Well of course it can never stay like that because i go back to school and what do i get?  Like freaking 2000000 pages of makeup work from my stupid AP Calculus teacher who doesn't even teach us at all.  Ask her a question?  She tells you to look it up in your notes or she looks at you like you are stupid when you are JUST A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO DOESN'T KNOW  DIDDLY SQUAT ABOUT CALCULUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T TEACH US.  But i get back to school and then the next day go back to that class, due to a-day and b-day classes, and she hands me all my work, all the work i thought i needed.  Turns out i needed my test for test corrections that were due today, so i had to ask her YESTERDAY for them and do them all in one frikin night, and when i asked her she was all nasty and was like 'and whos fault is that?" I DON'T KNOW YOURS?  I MEAN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO TEST CORRECTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU ACTUALLY TAUGHT BETTER AND DIDN'T MAKE ME GET 68'S BY COUNTING OFF FOR THE STUPID THINGS, AND LIKE NOT EVEN -2, BUT LIKE -8 FOR NO EXPLANATION??? THIS is why i tell you everyday that math is a waste of time, ESPECIALLY calculus!!!  Wasn't it you that said we would never use it in life unless we were math teachers?  Then of course we have ANOTHER test on monday of next week, the week right before break, on freaking word problems THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO BECAUSE INSTEAD OF TEACHING US YOU JUST MAKE US DO CLASS WORK FOR THE WHOLE CLASS WHICH HELPS ME...lets see...NOT AT ALL!

THIRD.  I have like 3 tests the week before christmas break.  What do teachers think? "Hey let's all give out tests and make them do tests before break.  Happy chirstmas i hope you fail because i know you will because i can't teach, har har har."  How about i give YOU the test and  make YOU do it, i bet you won't even pass it yourself!!!  And with all the practices for dance i have to stay afterschool for each day this week including the concerts on thursday and friday, can i just have a break??? I'm already stressing out about AP Calc, can you leave AP Human Geography out of it please?  I really DON'T need a vocab quiz of 65 words thank you.

EDIT;; OH AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY 'BOYFRIEND'
Hes over here sending me texts for the past week, and me of course being the stressed out kid i am right now, i won't reply.  Also, i won't reply because instead of a 'hello, how was your day' you freaking send me '[insert me name]' or that stupid sad faced emoji and that's it.  You WONDER why i sent you that giant message of why i didn't want to talk right now?  Well guess what bub, YOU are making it worse so quit texting me.  If i wanted to text right now i would text you first, but for once in your life. leave. me. be.
katsu.
katsu.
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  arrow, Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 am

HAH. of all keys to just break off my keyboard it's the backspace key?!
i swear life is just out to get me today. my teacher loses my paper and
now i have to rewrite it, i have a surprise doctor's visit because i have
been sick all week, i miss a test in math class, and now my stupid key
has fallen off my keyboard. *sobs* i'm so done.
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:17 pm

I'm about two seconds away from having a meltdown at work
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

http://wanderlust.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  fawnie Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:40 pm

I'm not one to complain. Like ever. But I'm literally having the worst day.
{ and I've been through quite the experiences. }

I won't bore anyone with my problems, we all have them, but I just want a 'pick me up.'

hugs are accepted too.
fawnie
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:53 am

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ] - Page 2 Tumblr_lw2c43PaTg1qc9p5b

@ fawnie
I'm super awkward, but if you ever need to talk, my pm box is always open

--

having a bunch of ideas
but not being creative enough to translate them onto paper
I'm so frickin frustrated rn  
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 pm

why the hell am I crying
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arrow, Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 pm

i'm so antisocial i lied to my friend about going to dinner to get her to leave.
like, after hanging out with people so long, i just wanna be alone but i feel
so bad telling them that... x-x
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Fool on the Hill Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:05 am

so glad I have such an understanding boss. Oh wait. No.
No one ever has it as bad as you? Really bad dizzy spells? You're diabetic boss, you have a reason to have them because you don't take care of yourself. And you have an office you can go hide in. I have no reason to have any dizzy spells and yet I do.

Today it's," oh you're freezing and sick? Oh boo work faster and you might warm up."
I hurt too much to work fast. Painkillers don't do shit for me. Send me the fuck home.
Fool on the Hill
Fool on the Hill
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:14 am

i feel like shit

can i just get a hug. or a pm. or.. something?
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:58 pm

when guys like stare you down
you're not being flattering
you're twice my age
please just stop

I swear, so many creepy men shop where I work
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  catsoup Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:24 pm

oh god I'm so awkward when people start crying around me
god what do I do
helppp
catsoup
catsoup
Admin
Admin

http://tellme-mechanist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  record. Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:41 pm

when you ask your parents if you can do something this weekend and they dont give an answer so you assume its a no and you tell your friend no the day before.

then the day when you were supposed to go they ask when youre supposed to go.

curse parents ahahsgawh
record.
record.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  pine. Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 am

uhm
where are you

okay i'll just sit here and write instead
that's better anyways. ;-;

i wish you'd just pm me bruh
pine.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  voices Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:51 pm

i have so much to do today.
and i really don't want to go to my mom's house this morning.
voices
voices
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 am

so my mom claims to be a pretty accepting person
yet never refers to my girlfriend as anything other than my "friend"
and was visibly disappointed when she learned we were sharing a room
she pretends to be supportive and I appreciate her trying
but I feel really alienated around my own family

I'm definitely ready to move out and make my own decisions without feeling quite so looked down upon
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arrow, Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:47 am

instagram is such a shitty app. i go to reply to a comment and it
blocks me from commenting for 24 hours. like what the hell? cx
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  record. Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:21 am

when you have a horrible math teacher who doesn't know how to teach and doesn't give full notes, which causes you to fail your final ;n;
record.
record.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  valar morghulis Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:32 am

I'm getting so fucking angry trying to defeat the water trainer from the elite four in pokemon x. I literally had a throw the ds across the room moment cx
valar morghulis
valar morghulis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SickSadWorld Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:10 am

Being up until 5am every night because that one person isn't in my life and it makes me feel utterly empty and useless and they don't even realise or I don't think they know, we were so close and I fucked up and I'm too much of a self righteous bitch to talk to them again, the nerves kick in and I feel like I'm bothering them and I hardly get a reply.
It is driving me insane I feel like it's digging into me.

Fuck being human. Fuck these emotions.
SickSadWorld
SickSadWorld
Warrior
Warrior

http://cup-of-rojo-tea.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  record. Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:00 am

I failed a math class this semester and my boyfriend was aware, and he was just bragging how he passed his and all that, then claimed he forgot that I failed.

thanks man.
record.
record.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 am

Finals. I am so fucking done. Thanks to astronomy, my grade dropped from an "A" to a "B", causing my GPA to fall from 3.7 to 3.6. Thanks a lot astro teacher for teaching us so well. Oh wait, you didn't even do in-class review before the fucking test. I love your fucking teaching. Thanks for ruining my GPA
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirk Strider Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm

u know what they never say about getting sent to the ER? The Wi-Fi sucks and med students think it's a game
Dirk Strider
Dirk Strider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:54 am

dont care if anyone sees this
just going to vent

alright, so ive been told some news about my personal life. im crumbling. i feel like bursting into tears. and i cant tell anyone. but yet, my so called friend looks at me with a weird expression and says 'ok..?'.
like holy fuck. when i say im under pressure, im under pressure. dont look like that. i got this news today and im an emotion wreck. please dont.

so recently i looked at someone's phone because i had to do something for them. the phone had landed on someones texts, and i couldnt help but notice the photo:: a stomach scan ((if its worded that way)). so my uncle's wife is now having a child ((my cousin)) and im overjoyed. problem is
ive never had a great father figure//he walked out before we were born, and its kind of rocky. so there, i have a grandfather and a few uncles and my sibling. my uncles have taken care of me but mostly this one who's married. since i haven't had a dad, he was always there for me and watching, you know? so
i keep feeling bad because hes so nice, and so sweet, and i feel like the kid will take up most of his time ((that's fine but)) i just feel like ill fall out and go without someone who can be there while hes looking after his own kid. and i know i cant be dependent on people all the time ((im not)) but i am just afraid that ill go back to being that person 'oh so wheres your dad?' and i respond with 'away on business'. im just afraid that the kid will be so much different, and funny, and ill be done

you push me into posting yet you take twice as long. im a busy person yet you dont seem to tell? ok well, dont be pissed off with me

and then i feel shit.
stressed.
emotions. feelings.

then you know i was trying to give you hints
yet you were on cpu and ignoring me while playing
i want to play too
am i just a burden?
i just want to play with you and hang and talk. but obviously youre too cool for me
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next