Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ]

+19
pine.
record.
SickSadWorld
crown,
lilac.
catsoup
katsu.
cadet feels
fawnie
Atlas
m o s h
Rotten
Fool on the Hill
valar morghulis
arrow,
daenerys
乃レム乙乇
bearkin
Maroo
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ]

Post  Felix Kjellberg Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:17 am

Getting promised by a friend that they would never leave you and they will be there for you whenever you have a problem yet they leave you. This has happened to me so many fricken times it is getting ridiculous. I am ready to just be done with friends and going to reading books 24/7.

Also, having a twin brother sucks. People are like "I wish I had a twin! We would be the best of friends!" and I am here just like "...Do you want my brother? I'd be glad to give him away!" I wish I didn't have a twin. Especially being a twin with a boy when you are a girl and being told you look just like him. "Thanks.. I look like a boy? Thanks a lot man." -Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Felix Kjellberg
Training Target
Training Target

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Screw you, buddy. [ the rant thread ]

Post  cadet feels Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:16 am

my level of patience with people is so fucking low that Im surprised I haven't stabbed a knife in someones head. Specifically, my own. Cause I would rather be buried 6 feet under ground then listen to your bullshit excuses.

I picked the movie already and we're going to watch it, so deal with it. You picked the last two and they were stupid as fuck. I didn't complain - I didn't make up stupid lies just to wiggle out of the situation. I told you I wasn't interested and that I didn't want to see them, but since they meant 'so much' to you, I tagged along. Why? Cause Im a fucking fantastic friend.

But ooh ho ho. I choose a movie that I've been dying to see (the hobbit), and you decide that "oh, sorry. thats too late for me".

Seriously? You stay up 20x later then the showing time every fucking night, so don't tell me that it's too late. Don't tell me that you're moms worried, cause I know your mom, and I sure as hell know that she won't give a fuck until something serious happens, not when you dont want to see a movie that doesn't appeal to you. Also, don't tell me that the theater's too 'far' either. Never again.

Like, are you fucking kidding me? Were in the mall dipshit, you literally have to walk 5 fucking minutes just to get to the theaters lobby. I can seriously smell the popcorn right now, so stop with this silly act.

We're supposed to be celebrating a special day for me, but I guess you'd rather spend it with your fake ass boyfriend too, huh? "Oh, ___ texted me and wants to know if he can come with us? To the movie and stuff? it'll be fun."

five seconds ago, you came up with the shittiest excuses to get yourself out of the movie, but now that you're boyfriend wants to come, suddenly its the greatest idea in the world?

Fuck you. Fuck your boyfriend, and thanks for celebrating my birthday with me. I can see just how much I fucking mean to you.

Fuck off you- UGH.
note: my birthday was actually on december 20th, but I decided to celebrate later cause studying and shit.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:15 am

wat another rant
yeeep sory

anyways

go fuk yourself
i have a bad tongue
i swear
im not charming at all
no class
only sass
oops
sory does tht offend u?????

guess wat
ur not mai parent
do not
yell at me

and guess wat
you have just
lost someone

yeeeeep
sory
bad spelling
but i do not care
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SickSadWorld Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 am

Writers block.
Ive been fucking typing, deleting and re-typing for the past few days now and its driving me insane.

Its like i have erectile dysfunction of the mind, fucking start, do i have to wrap you latex to keep you safe??!

NO

DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO.

SPEW ME THE CLAPTRAP, THIS RANT HAS BEEN THE MOST PRODUCTIVE POST IVE FUCKING HAD.

AND ITS FUCKING GOING TO BE IN COMIC SANS
SickSadWorld
SickSadWorld
Warrior
Warrior

http://cup-of-rojo-tea.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:38 am

Late-night studies for the win.
>.>
grr.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3