Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【►】llllllet's play!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

【►】llllllet's play! Empty 【►】llllllet's play!

Post  Peace Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:32 am

Warning: Mature themes ahead. Don't like, don't read.

【►】llllllet's play! Tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_my903fkd1h1s9us8e

Hey. What's up. Just a group of dorks roleplaying a group of dorks.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

► Peace ◄
Michael Jones
Ray Narvaez Jr.

► Lazer ◄
Geoff Ramsey
Jack Pattillo
Gavin Free

► Afterframe ◄
Ryan Haywood

when we think of an actual plot it'll go here
minecraft au yay

so the guys got magically transported to minecraft somehow
that's all we got so far

Last edited by Peace on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

【►】llllllet's play! Empty Re: 【►】llllllet's play!

Post  lazer Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:28 am

you've killed me, I hope you know that
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:36 am

its ok mako im dead too
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

http://staggeringbeauty.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:31 am

- Geoff Ramsey -

A groan escaped through the man's lips, as he squinted his eyes. The bright light that seemed to pierce through his eyes was annoying as fuck. Slowly, the rest of his senses started to come back. He felt the rough texture of grass beneath his fingers, and he frowned. What the fuck did he do last night? Upon having a pounding assault his head, he immediately assumed he had been drinking with his friends. That meant he was just hungover then...
Yet somehow, that didn't seem right. Sighing, Geoff slowly pushed himself so that he was propped up by his elbows. The light had faded, and the pounding lessened, so it was about high time to find out where the hell we he was, and what was going on.

A gasp of shock and surprise squeezed it's way past pursed lips. Well, fuck. He had no fucking clue as to where he was. It was a vast plain that stretched as far as he could see, with some hills and shit scattered about. Taking a small step forwards, he almost jumped a foot high when a clucking came from behind him. "What the fucking dicks!" He shouted, the surprise of such a noise making his voice crack somewhere in the middle. Whirling around, he just stared. A chicken. There was a chicken standing behind him, just staring back, with cold, black eyes. It was a bit unnerving, until the animal seemed to give a slight shrug, and walked around him. He slowly turned, and followed it's movements with his eyes. What the actual dicks...

It had to be a prank. The guys at the office must have rigged this somehow. They would do this, especially the lads. Don't get him wrong, he loved them all, as much as he may try to deny, but goddamn they annoyed the shit out of him some days. Like right now. Glaring at his surroundings, he lifted a hand, only to almost jump back in shock. Was that..was that Master Chief armor on him? Looking down at the rest of him, he quickly took note that yes, he was dressed like Master Chief. And the situation was just getting more fucked as he stood there.
Sighing, he decided to try and call out to the rest of the guys. It was a prank, so of course they were close, with a camera no doubt, laughing their asses off at him. "Hey dicks, get the hell out here! What the actual fuck is going on!" He called, tapping his foot in impatience. After a minute or two, he tried calling out to the obvious ones. "Michael, Gavin, Ray!"
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:18 pm

((omg mako yours is perfect yes))
((u r a wonderful geoff uwu))

-gavin free-

He heard the call from his friend somewhere in the distance, but at the moment, Gavin Free was a little...preoccupied. He was practically a frog, decked out in hues of greens and blacks. After the bright light faded, he woke up, stretching his hands out, and the patterned armor was the first thing he saw.
Wait. Not a frog.
He stood up with a start, thinking to himself that it couldn't possibly be that. It was at that moment that he realized something he knew all along. Yep, this is some kind of weird-ass creeper skin. Putting that out of the way, he diverted his attention to the world around him, a long, vast field. What. Last he checked, the office wasn't in Pennsylvania. Or wherever the Great Plains are. Who gives a shit when at the current moment, you're either on LSD or feeling a really bad hangover. ((where even are the great plains seriously))Speaking of hangovers, where was Geoff? After a few shakes of his head, he took a step.

"Geoff? Geooooooooooooooooooooff."
"Hello? Geoff? Asshooole. Michael? Even bigger asshooooooole?"
"This blows."

And began to walk.

((gaaahhh mine is short sorry ueu  i'm sure they'll get longer once the plot develops ;-;))
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:50 pm

【►】llllllet's play! 30c4sc7

xxxxxxxxxxThe first thing he registered was pain, and yeah, sure, perhaps that was a bit cliche, but honestly. When you wake up, you're not going to immediately notice if you're a little hungry or some shit if your body feels like it's literally on fire. And hey, what do you know, his did. It was mostly concentrated in his head, a blinding, throbbing pain that kept him pinned to the ground. Damn, what had he been doing? The fuck happened? One minute, he was.. was.. something. Well. Fucking great. One minute, he was doing something. A+ job, memory. It's certainly reassuring to know that you've failed to retain that information. Awesome. The lad would have been content to lie wherever he was (definitely not a bed; also totally reassuring) until the splitting migraine subsided, but then an oddly familiar sound hit his ears.

xxxxxxxxxxSsssss....

xxxxxxxxxxMichael's eyes snapped open, and with the sudden light came another wave of pain (and also nausea, lovely) but who cares because there was a fucking creeper five yards away. The time to question the fact that a video game mob was actually in front of him was not right now, unfortunately, because as it crawled closer, Michael knew it would explode. It was all he could do to ignore the pain and his head, legs scrabbling at the earth as he struggled to his feet and stumbled back, all the time sputtering, "Nononononoshitshitshitshit--" The creeper did, in fact, blow before he could get out of range, and Michael was knocked back several feet. He'd escaped most harm, however, so, y'know. At least there was that. The impact sent yet another wonderful jolt of pain through his head, but the knowledge that he actually wasn't safe was motivation enough to keep him moving.

xxxxxxxxxxPushing himself to his feet slowly, Michael made his way to the spot he'd been just moments before, which was now a wide crater. The lad shook his head slightly, disbelief showing clearly on his face. 'How', 'why', 'what', and 'fuck' were among the only words his brain could process at the moment, because seriously. What even. Shaking his head once more, Michael turned in a circle to survey his surroundings. Several yards away the trees ended, opening up to what appeared to be plains. Michael only had a short time to hesitate and debate on which way to go, because a few seconds later he heard distant yelling. High pitched, I-got-stuck-in-the-middle-of-puberty yelling. In other words, blissfully familiar yelling. A sigh of relief escaped partially parted lips, and Michael started towards the plains. As he got used to his surroundings, the pain in his head had started to dissipate, thankfully. Hopefully it would be gone soon enough. "Geoff?" he called, jogging in the direction of the voice. "Gav, anybody?"
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:03 am

((wow okay changing the style that looks like penises in retrospect))

First, he heard an explosion, then he heard screaming that he knew. Or, he was about 95% sure he knew, give or take a decimal. Some people sound exactly like one another and many don't even know. That's science. Luckily, this voice was very, very distinctive.
"Michael? ....Michael!! Hey, I'm he-GAH"
First he saw Michael, then he saw the ground. I.E., he tripped very blatantly on what looked like some stone or coal sticking out of the ground. He contemplated that out-of-place piece of stone, thinking it was weird as hell that there was a giant piece of stone in the middle of the damn Indianian Great Plains. (Seriously, where even were they?) After recovering strangely quick (Gavin thought he might have needed a band-aid, but whatever.), Gavin found his boi near a giant crater. Literally a giant crater. It was bloody enormous.

((watch as i butcher british slang yayyyyy))

Not only that, but Michael, decked out in what looked like his Minecraft skin was singed everywhere. He didn't look hurt, but he did look like a ashy piece of crap. Still feeling kind of ill, Gavin made his way over to where his friend was, briefly wondering what the hell was going on but more concerned that his best friend looked like an ashy piece of crap.
(Really, are they in, like, Wisconsin or something? Honestly.)

((yes gavin doesnt know where the great plains are that is canon only because i don't know where the great plains here and i am seriously roleplaying my own thoughts okay bye))
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:34 am

【►】llllllet's play! N62xdf
geoff ramsey
xxxxxxxxxNo answer came to him. The man growled. Those little fuckers. Goddamn he wanted to kill them right now. Clenching his fists, he sighed, before deciding that standing around doing nothing, was getting nothing accomplished. Glancing around, he picked a direction, and started to walk. His destination was the forest he could just barely make out in the distance, just above the horizon. However, his plans soon changed. A massive rumble rocked the earth beneath him, and sent Geoff staggering a bit. Cursing under his breath, he straightened himself, before whirling around. Not to far from where he was, dust could be seen streaming into the sky. Quirking an eyebrow up in question, the man looked around, before letting his curiosity take over. This was part of the prank, so what could possibly go wrong?

xxxxxxxxxTaking up a slight jogging pace, he quickly got to the place where he saw some dust still settling. Coughing slightly, he saw two figures outlined a bit in front of him. One looked strangely like a bear...And that's when the voices washed over him. Fucking dammit. "Hey little fuckers, what the hell are you doing? Better yet, where the fuck are we? On another goddamn world or something?" His voice raised a bit, showing just how annoyed he was. As the rest of the dust settled, Geoff jumped back a bit when he realized he was standing next to a big crater. Glancing up, he was met with the sight of a slightly charred Michael, and a seemingly-okay Gavin. "Dicks Michael, what the shit happened to you!" The older man yelled, shock evident in his eyes. Why the hell was Michael so burnt looking? Had someone been fucking with him? A protective glint entered the man's narrowed eyes. He crossed his arms, staring the two down. He wanted a fucking explanation. And he wanted it now.

Last edited by petal. on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fucking colors)
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:41 am

((im the only one not doing the logo thing yayyyyyyy))

As soon as he found Michael, Gavin immediately heard a voice in the distance, and then he heard that voice in the distance. He supposed it was a good thing that the Minecraft-themed prank wasn't aimed directly at Team Nice Dynamite, but at the same time, his best friend almost died in an explosion, soooo.
We've got equal odds here.
He also sounded seriously pissed. (If Ryan were here, he'd say Geoff sounded crazy mad, but that's neither here nor there. Also, Barbara was neither here nor there, so Gavin figured the pun would go unappreciated. Oh well.)
He spun around to meet Geoff, realizing how pissed he actually was.
"Geoff! Absolutely incredible you're here, good to know we've got friends, and that is your Minecraft skin okay. By the way, do you know who pulled this prank on us because I'm about to have some serious talk with them which might result in a punch to their metaphorical knobs."
(The nervous babble was getting nowhere and he knew it. Better get to the point.)

"Sorry, man. We don't know anything either."

((cries that's shorter than i thought it'd turn out to be
whoo yayyy this thing is gettin started yess
passin the hot potato on to you, harb !! >wo))

Last edited by starryfishgirl on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:48 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : wwhwhyWWHY WONT IT DO THE GODDMAN THING UGGHGGGUGGGUGUGUUG)
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 pm

xxxxxxxxxxMore distant shouting caught Michael's attention, and his gaze slid in the direction of the noise. Eyes latching onto the cause, he came to a stop and allowed a breath of relief to fall from his lips. He wasn't alone, then. Thank god. The relief quickly turned to exasperation, though, as the Brit promptly faceplanted on the ground. He started over to meet his friend halfway. In the brief time it took to get there, the mass of confusion he probably should have been feeling by now began piling up, to the point where when he got to Gavin, he didn't even greet the lad in favor of snarling, "What the fuck is going on?" Michael refused to give him a chance to respond, though, for a rant lit the air before he could help himself. "First I wake up with a fucking headache that hurts like a motherfucker and then I get fucking blown up by a fucking creeper and why are there fucking creepers here because like what the fuck even this is bullshit and there definitely aren't supposed to be fucking creepers hanging around like I'm just really I almost fucking died like do you even see this fucking ash and dust and shit--"

xxxxxxxxxxHe was cut off by a third voice, which (even in his current deranged state) was a very welcome one. Michael turned to Geoff, not cracking a smile like the latter may have expected. Honestly the idea of this bullshit being a prank was a thought that hadn't yet occurred to Michael. To be fair, a disturbingly realistic creeper had self-destructed right next to him. That seemed a bit extreme for a prank, even one of their's. He could have fucking died. No joke. Michael let Gavin ramble for a few minutes and was about to shove him when his boi stopped on his own. "Yeah, we don't know shit," he agreed, verifying Gavin's words. After being addressed by Geoff, Michael felt himself getting irrationally and abruptly riled up once more (a specialty of his) and he stalked towards the older man, back to seething in .5 seconds. "Gee, Geoff, I fucking wonder," he spat, sarcasm making his tone venomous. "Try 'a goddamn creeper blew up next to me'. An actual fucking creeper. The green piece of shit from Minecraft, and not this one--" He jerked his head roughly in the direction of Gavin. "But yeah, no, we don't know where the fuck we are. Unless we just magically got fucking sucked into a fucking video game!" The last bit came out intending to sound ridiculous and drive home his whole sarcastic spiel, but it made Michael pause. If this wasn't a prank (or whatever the other two thought it was, because he for one was convinced that this was a step too far for a playful prank) ... then what was it, really? Suddenly getting thrown into a virtual world sounded awfully, well, insane, but... There was a creeper. Where could one legitimately find an actual creeper, if not in their native world? Did somebody cause the edges of reality and fantasy to collide and crumble, subsequently allowing the little explosive shits to cross into their world (which still wouldn't explain why they were suddenly in fucking Yellowstone or whatever) or was it something else entirely? Probably. Surely. An explanation from somebody would be really fucking appreciated. Michael certainly didn't know shit about it.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:55 pm

geoff ramsey
xxxxxxxxHis eyes narrowed even more, after hearing Michael rage to him. What the fuck. Did he think he was the only one freaking out? Bullshit. The lad needed a reality check. As Michael was just left there, glaring at him, Geoff took a couple of strides towards him. Uncrossing his arms, he took one hand, and grabbed the front of the man's hoodie, and pulled him closer to him. "Listen here, you're not the only fucking one that's worried, or angry. So a fucking creeper blew up next to you, I get it. But you need to calm the fuck down. As of right now, I am missing three of my employees, I have no clue where the fucking dicks they are, I have no clue what state they're even in! So you shut the hell up, and cool it. We're all fucking terrified and shaken up. We have no idea where we all are. We will figure this out. But first, we need to concentrate on finding the rest of the guys! Geoff said harshly. It wasn't quite yelling, but his voice had steadily raised as he went on. It definitely wasn't often that the man gets this angry, or annoyed, but at this point, he didn't give two dicks. Glaring at the lad in front of him for a bit longer, he released the hoodie, and stepped back.

xxxxxxxxTurning his attention over to Gavin, he gave him a once-over, and nodded in approval. "You're okay, right? You both are?" He turned back to Michael when asking the second question. "We need to find the rest of us. I'm not sure if it was just us that somehow got transported to inside Minecraft, so we need to keep our eyes open for anybody else. Also assuming that since this is the game, the sun will be setting soon. So we need to hurry the fuck up." He ended his little speech, and closed his eyes for a second, running his hand over his face. He was not getting paid enough for this. He knew the others were probably confused, shocked, and angry. Possibly worried. But no one was more terrified, more worried, than him. He prayed to god that no one was seriously hurt. He almost had a heart-attack when he saw Michael.

Last edited by lazer on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : weird shit is happening gdi)
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 am

xxxxxxxxxxMichael's eyebrows furrowed angrily, an inhuman growl bubbling from his throat as Geoff spoke harshly to him. Like, really? Of course Michael wasn't the only one losing his shit. Ex-cuse him for expressing mild concern about their current situation. Did you just almost get killed—blown up, no less—by a fictional, fake, totally made-up creature? No? Then shut the fuck up. Michael wanted to fight back, spit something like, "you're the one who fucking asked what happened to me, so I fucking answered; don't turn around and tell me to shut my fucking mouth for it," but something in Geoff's tone had him subconsciously backing down despite himself. Maybe it was the sensible part of him saying that arguing right now should be out of the question, or maybe it was merely that Geoff was being kind of intimidating at the moment. But at the same time, he was being kind of an asshole. Oh well.

xxxxxxxxxxWith a deep breath, Michael averted his gaze and jerked roughly away from Geoff. Instead of voicing any of the many thoughts circulating through his head, he settled for a quiet, muttered, "Fuck off, I get it." He crossed his arms tightly—all but hugging himself, really—and took another small step back. Michael gave an almost imperceptible shake of his head, noting with additional distaste that Geoff didn't bark at all at Gavin for his earlier rambling. Gee. Thanks. He slowly counted to ten, a tactic for rage that never quite worked, and closed his eyes, exhaling harshly through his nose. He didn't want to let the weight of the situation settle over him, because it did seem quite grim, and was already draining the usually lively young man. His head quickly grew to be a battleground for varying levels of fury, fear, worry, and several other negative emotions, so he hurriedly locked them all away and fell into an indifferent exterior. Like he thought earlier... No need for fighting, right? If Geoff turned out to be right and this was, in fact, somehow Minecraft, then mobs would start showing up soon. He'd already had a very firsthand experience with one of them, (because he obviously hadn't made that clear enough already) and wasn't looking forward to encountering any more. Michael didn't bother lifting his eyes at the gent's question. Honestly, he wasn't even sure if it was directed at him, but couldn't find the will to care. "Yeah, just peachy," he answered hollowly, seemingly very interested in a blade of grass as he let himself get lost in his thoughts.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:20 am

Not knowing what to say, Gavin just followed the two into wherever they were going. Of course, they were going somewhere, but a feeling of (curiosity? fear? anxiety?) something chose to settle in his stomach, so he just walked and admired the sunset. For some reason, it occurred to Gavin that the sunset was a lot better from the outside looking in, through a safety barrier of glass. Although, come to think of it, that response miight be a little bit biased due to the fact that he and seemingly the rest of his friends were currently trapped. Damn. Retrospective and poetic. Somewhere in the back of Gavin's brain, he knew that this (Even he doesn't know what he's referencing when he says that. Maybe they'll find out later.) was either going to turn out magnificent, or absolutely shoddy. Who knows, maybe they'll all find their way back home.
But as for now, the silence was getting to him, as well as (to be completely honest) boring him, so he decided to amend that.
"Yeah, sorry to interrupt the little silenceparty we've arranged here, but last time I checked, you gather wood to get ahead. But y'know. Dying out here is always an option."
He felt the passive-aggressive option was the only way to metaphorically smack some sense into them. (Of course, if he took the literal passive-aggressive option, he'd probably be stuck in some shite prison for like 2 days with his job being questionable. Well, probably not, but worst-case scenarios always helped Gavin think.)
Of course, he was just as frazzled as anyone else, but it was more...internal. He didn't necessarily feel the danger, but he was more than aware of it. He thought to himself that it was probably a specific thingy for every specific person. Michael gets scared and goes into hyperpassive-aggressive baby bear, and Geoff gets scared and goes into holy-shit-is-everyone-okay papa bear. To be honest, Gavin didn't even think of himself as a bear. He just thought of himself as some weird bird, flying away from the danger and not giving a single shit.
It was fitting, to say the least.

Last edited by starryfishgirl on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i accidentally put my dumb ass picture in lol exx dee)
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 am

xxxxxxxxxxTrailing after the other two in tense silence gave Michael a chance to rein in his scattered thoughts. It was his nature to act rashly, as demonstrated just minutes ago, but the severity of the situation was forcing him to think outside of his comfort zone (so to speak). He, for one, was fairly content to continue on without speaking - because what else could be said, really? False words of hope or optimism, when really they all knew an equal amount of nothing? Why bother? It wasn't up to them to decide on what level of fucked they were. Saying shit like, 'oh, we'll get through this' wouldn't help a damn thing. It wouldn't make anything better. Michael would rather save his breath.

xxxxxxxxxxBut of course, there was one bumbling British moron who thought differently. The silence was shattered by some bitchy attempt at semi-aggression. Or something along those lines. Michael sighed, turning his attention to Gavin. "Well, why don't you go collect some, then? Hope you're not expecting us to do all the work, Gavvy!" Michael paused, eyebrows twitching together slightly. "And, uh, if we could go ahead and vote out the whole 'dying' thing, that'd be great. I'd rather, uh, not check for a respawn button. But, y'know. Just - just a friendly suggestion." Because wow hey wow, that was a mildly terrifying thought. Michael had come close once already. If other mobs started appearing, (one) it would become increasingly challenging to, well, stay alive, and (two) they might fail completely and then fuck what happens if there is no respawn button. Because as far as he knew, real life didn't have one of those. (He tried to reassure himself with the fact that 'real life' didn't have creepers, either, but his attempts were proven ineffective.) "Real talk, though, punching trees is gonna have to fucking hurt." He grimaced. "That.. can't legitimately be the way we get wood now. Like, I mean... There's no way that'd work, really. But I also doubt anybody has an axe up their ass, so... Open to suggestions?"
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:06 am

(( oh guys !! and by guys i mean mako !  so i finished your birthday present after like 800 million heckdang years<3 http://www.mediafire.com/download/cjruz835ri9ahwa/happy+birthday+mako.zip))

"Maybe we can kick a tree, see if it'll make a difference." He knew it probably wouldn't, but it was the only thing he could say to counteract Michael's words. After all, he was right in the end-aggression doesn't do shit. Sure helps to stir up a crowd, though. So his method worked. Sort of. Maybe like about 56.7% workage. Yeah. He wondered where Team Gents were, give or take a member. Hopefully not a bajillion miles away, because that would suck major ass. Maybe they'd have to take a boat to reach him, Geoff, and Michael. He'd laugh if Ryan got stuck in it. But given the rolling hills that constituted the three's field of vision, that probably wasn't the case. The long, high ass hills. Damn those hills.
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 am

[[ this got really emotional I don't understand I'm sorry ]]

geoff ramsey

xxxxxxxGeoff once again glanced up at the sun, biting his lip, brows coming together as a frown formed on his face. This wasn't good. With where the sun was positioned in the sky, they had maybe a good two hours left before sundown. He tuned out the lads bickering in the background, and stopped walking. He was torn. How it's looking now, they could continue on in the search for the missing three, or stop where they are, and rest. Goddammit, why is he always the one that has to make these kind of decisions. Geoff looked back at Michael and Gavin, and he knew. Cause he was in charge of those two assholes. And he had to do everything he could to keep them safe. They both have people to get back to. Not in saying he himself doesn't have anyone waiting for him, but they were young. They had lives to live for themselves. They're barely scratching the surface.

xxxxxxxThe man brought his hands to his face, and squeezed his eyes shut. This is probably the most stressful and distressing decision he is ever going to make in his entire life. But he has to do something. They absolutely cannot spend a night out here. They wouldn't make it. They have no weapons, and no shelter. They have no clue where the fuck they're even going anymore, and no food. They have nothing. But it's the same for Ray, Ryan and Jack. They are probably just as confused, just as scared, and just as vulnerable and helpless. God-fucking-dammit. Geoff moved his hands away from his face, and turned to look at the lads behind him. He didn't acknowledge their conversation, something about trees. He tried to put his mask back in place, to conceal the actual emotions he was experiencing right now. "Alright lads, we've hit a stop in the road. Sundowns in two hours. We have no weapons, no means to protect ourselves. Michael, you already experienced the creatures here first-hand. We don't need a repeat." The older of the three had to stop to compose himself. He had to appear in control of this situation, calm, and not panicked.

xxxxxxx"As of right now, we're still missing Ray, Ryan and Jack. We have no fucking idea where they are. For all we know about their locations, they could be dicks away and to the right. Hell, they could be underground. But to get to the point, they're lost, and so are we. So we're gonna set up a temporary shelter for tonight." Geoff looked them straight in the eye as he said it. This was serious, after all. He cleared his throat some, before opening his mouth to speak. "I don't want to leave the guys out there, but they'll be okay. Ray's probably up in a tree somewhere, and Ryan's most likely has a sword with him already." Fuck his voice is cracking. "And I'm sure Jack has built a house, and has food, and is exploring around his house, and.." He trailed off, swallowing the lump that had seemingly formed. He turned away and shut his eyes. This was right. He had to keep a hold of what's with him now, and not what he's not in reach of.
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 am

xxxxxxxxxxMichael rolled his eyes at Gavin's attempt at a counter. "Yeah, no, I seriously doubt kicking a tree would change much. Thanks for gracing us with your great wisdom, though." He fell silent after that, brown eyes scanning the darkening horizon. Hoping, wishing he could just catch a glimpse of one of the other three. He was worried. They'd been lucky enough to have.. spawned, or whatever, near one another, but what if the others weren't so fortunate? They could each be entirely alone, about to face a night in Minecraft without backup. They could be scared. They could be hurt.

xxxxxxxxxxThey could be dead.

xxxxxxxxxxMichael felt a light shiver run down his spine as soon as the thought flitted innocently through his head. It was a terrifying possibility, made that much more frightening by the fact that it was also a very real possibility. The world of Minecraft wasn't exactly all sunshine and roses. (See, his concern for Ray was invading his way of thinking. Roses, get it? Yeah? Yeah. Okay.) Michael crossed his arms again as they traversed onward, gaze eventually falling from the distance and sticking to the ground just before his feet. He felt helpless, honestly. They didn't have any supplies, and half of them were MIA. Not to mention, their situation still wasn't exactly clear. Questions like How? and Why? continued to circulate around Michael's confused mind, and he hated not having answers to any of his questions. Please let them be safe. The lad focused on that one statement, repeating it like a mantra in his head as they walked, trying to ignore, trying to forget, just for now.

xxxxxxxxxxAll too soon, Geoff was talking again, and any thoughts that he might have pushed away in the silence came rushing back, and suddenly they weren't just talking a nice sunset stroll, suddenly they were back in Minecraft, and suddenly everything was a threat again. Michael was quiet and still as the gent spoke, spouting something about sundown and danger and useless things they already knew. The grim fact that they had fucking nothing, spoken unnecessarily. His brows twitched together just slightly as Geoff moved on to speak of Ray, Ryan, and Jack. His earlier thoughts came back to him - his disregard of false optimism. Geoff didn't know that they were safe. Nobody did. He was just acting. Lying. Trying to make them feel better when really, how would such a thing be possible? All three of them would continue to worry throughout the night. Michael doubted any of them would sleep a wink.

xxxxxxxxxxAt the same time, one look at Geoff's face kept his mouth fucking shut. He looked so tired, and they hadn't even been at it for a day. They needed to work together, now more than ever. Continuous snarky comments would stir up frustration and recklessness - and that was the last thing they needed. Michael let a few ticks of silence pass after Geoff finished speaking (man, hearing the gent trail off helplessly like he had made Michael's throat constrict real nice) before opening his mouth, knowing that whatever he said would come out just as tightly as his throat felt, but not caring. "What kind of shelter are we going for? Up high, down low, actually constructing something in the middle...?" He ran through a quick list in his head. "Creepers are obviously not fun. Zombies, probably in hoards, are gonna pop up soon, and some giant fucking spiders. What we probably really need to look out for are skeletons, since they've got bows and shit... And then, well... Endermen. Those are, uh, not gonna be great..." Wow, way to point out the obvious, dumbass. He shifted his weight slightly, trying to think objectively.

xxxxxxxxxxWell, in a minute, anyway. Geoff had turned away from them. Hesitantly, Michael stepped closer. "I don't want to say, 'oh, you're right, they must be fine', but I don't want to say the alternative, either." He placed a gentle hand on the other man's shoulder. Fuck, so much for keeping his mouth shut about that. "It sucks ass, but for now, all we can - all we can do is focus on staying alive. If we make it to the morning, you can fucking bet we'll go find those motherfuckers. But tonight, tonight, let's not..." He swallowed. "Let's not get distracted trying to come up with what could be.. false hope." It sounded wrong, too cold and too harsh, coming out of his mouth, and he almost wished he could take the words back immediately. Even so, he meant each and every one. It just.. hurt. Too much.

xxxxxxxxxxWhat he really needed to do was take his own advice. They were all scared and confused. But they needed to make survival their main goal. Sure, in hindsight maybe that would seem obvious, but when the state of three of your best friends isn't something you can confirm, it's easy to get.. sidetracked. They didn't need to get sidetracked, whether it was to come up with how the others were safe or worry about how they weren't. Michael took a deep, steadying breath. No more rage, he told himself. No more angst. Calm the fuck down. Build a fucking house. Get some fucking food. Fight the fucking mobs (or, y'know, run from the fucking mobs). Fucking survive.

xxxxxxxxxxMogar's ready now, bitches.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:59 am

[[ shitty reply but oops halo got to me ]]

geoff ramsey

xxxxxxxWhen Geoff had turned around, he was expecting that the lads would leave him be for a few minutes or so. So when he felt the hand gently clamp down on his shoulder, he might have jumped a bit. He listened to Michael speak, and even he could tell that the younger man was struggling. Struggling to spit out the words, to even comprehend. And though they made sense, and Geoff knew it, he wanted to deny them. By not thinking of the remaining men out there, alone and confused, felt wrong. But Michael was right. He had to think of who he has now with him.

xxxxxxxTurning around, he wiped at his eyes, effectively erasing any sign of tears. Not that there had been any in the first place. He saw the hardened, yet soft gaze of the oldest lad staring at him, and the lanky form of Gavin hanging around in the back. Geoff drew from the determination flowing from Michael, and he curled his hands into fists, slowly clenching and unclenching them. He had to be strong. He had to fight. The mobs would be coming out in a short amount of time from now, and they still had no means of shelter. Glancing around them, the armored man took in their surroundings with a trained eye. They had come out to some plains, so not much was here. He glanced back to the direction he had come from, where he knew there was a forest. 'Too far to walk' he thought.

xxxxxxxThe man drew in a breath, exhaling slowly. Turning towards Michael once again, he smiled a bit as he addressed him. "Sorry for yelling at you earlier. I know I was being a real fucking asshole." He shifted his stance, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Okay, so here's what we'll do. To answer your question, Michael, we'll build a simple house. Most likely from dirt, as there is quite an abundance of it around us. Plains aren't known for the high altitudes, so we'll have to settle for a small hill. That's about as high as we can fucking get at this point. If you guys see any kind of food, kill it. I don't care how, but we'll need some to boost our energy for tomorrow. It's obvious as dicks that we won't be getting any sleep tonight. Come tomorrow, we'll be heading out to roughly east of here. That's where I came from, and there is either a forest or jungle over there, in the distance." He licked his lips before continuing.

xxxxxxx"Gav, you and Michael can start digging. I'll join you after I do a quick scan of what's really around us. I thought I saw some water nearby, when we were walking. I don't care how big you guys make the house, but be quick about it. Sundown is roughly in one hour, and I really wouldn't like any of us to be out when that comes around. You guys got it? Have any questions?" Geoff relayed the instructions, before waiting for anything the lads had to say about it.
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  afterframe Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:35 pm

【►】llllllet's play! 23rwvw3

Apropos of nothing, Ryan woke up. Well, to be honest that can't necessarily be called true. More like apropos of something. It might have been the now appropriately angled afternoon sun, or the delicate folding of water down smooth rock, or the ever increasing feeling of detachment to his fingers and toes. As his eyes blearily cleared, a multitude of thoughts inchoating, he observed the foliage above and became smugly aware of the frost lacing the leaves, encroaching but unable to consume the stems, leaving the hearts of each separate and essential denizen of the fir untouched.

Magnificent.

Agreeing, because yes that was true and such a feature of nature should be praised, another far more pressing matter became clear.

Why is there frost on the leaves?

Concern escaped him as his mind came closer and closer to full cognizance. A fir? As much he he adored sudden vacations to climates different from the at times unbearable heat of Austin, Ryan didn't recall arranging a vacation. Hmmm, this could be a problem, but surely not the most pressing of them. Ah well, that would come to him, given time.

Through herculean effort, his head moved from its orientation to the sky until his cheek met grass. Suspicion confirmed. Frost on the grass, breath in the air turning to a vapor with the lifespan of a mayfly, diagnosis doctor? It was fucking cold outside. This was not an Austin temperature. This was not Austin vegetation. Not Austin, then. Which left the question: if he was not in Austin, where was he? Better yet, how had he gotten here?

Ryan jerked upright and onto his feet, arm snapping out to brace against the stable trunk, before he toppled. Lethargy and discombobulation forced him to his knees, and the pins and needles that manifested themselves when he landed on all fours had him hissing with pain. Slowly, deliberately, he flexed his fingers, letting the appendages wake. A deep breath in, a deep breath out, and Ryan righted himself, this time careful to rise slowly. His gaze rose with him, and for the first time since he had awoken he began to process the depth of shit he had found himself in.

Yeah, that had to account for at least a modicum of the temperature gradient.

Ryan pinched himself. Then repeated the action. Nope. It was still there. Well, he couldn't complain about the view. He was looking at a valley with a river snaking below, lush despite the chill, from atop a piece of terraced rock blessed with absurd height, mass, and sudden drops. If he had rolled over instead of standing up, he would have found himself on the edge of such a drop, looking down at a broad ledge below a falling range that he was comfortable with. Pondering the advantage of that many cliffs, his mountain was a defensible location, but not one he needed at the moment.

His fingers drummed absently against the fir trunk, feeling and listening to the accompanying and very real sound of wood. Real. Oh shit. Any vestages of sleepiness fled under the weight of that realization. This wasn't some prank gone to far, or a startlingly realistic dream. The certainty of this new fact was startling.

Why am I so sure this is real?

This was real. This forest, this river, this thrice damned blue sky, the six bizzarely black sheep at the base of the mountain, all of it was real. Panic spawned itself in his stomach and Ryan crushed it ruthlessly before it could prove dangerous. Alright. Alright. He could deal with this. He had to. He couldn't be alone. A gut feeling, a desperate desire, Ryan couldn't bring himself to discount it.

Please let me not be alone.

The ever descending sun, sunset still hours off thank you small victories, forced him to confront the fact that he was alone. So. Survival first. Find the others later. If there were others. No, of course there were. Right. He'd need tools then. He could do that. A deep breath in, a deep breath out. He turned to the aged fir he had woken under, the one with the beautifully frosted leaves, dug his fingers into the bark and pulled. Levering himself up to the less stable branches, Ryan began to break them, keeping the lowering sun in the corner of his eye.

He had the oddest feeling that he didn't want to be so exposed when it had finally set.

afterframe
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  starryfishgirl Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:30 pm

((holy shit aids your writing is amazing

like i know you didnt win 200 bucks for nothing but jesus fuck *0*
also sorry this is a little bland i just wanted to put something new in there uou))

They've been walking for a while now. They'd acquired some wood, and now Gavin was carrying it on his person (It was so much easier when it just...disappeared into you. Or something like that.). Suddenly, he noticed something on the (too quickly) disappearing horizon, which looked suspiciously like a pig. You know what, no, it definitely was a pig. No sugarcoaty writer's tricks here. (Gavin was never one for sugarcoaty writer's tricks, considering he wasn't a writer in the first place. He preferred science, and by science, he meant blowing things up and recording it on a high-speed camera. He explains it to the audience anyway, because at the end of the day, there's always some kind of science left there anyway.) "Ey. Have we eaten at all? The sun's going down, and I feel like eating at least something before gettin' my face mashed in by a zombie. There's a pig up there, so I was thinking we could eat it. Or we could take the whole Lord of the Flies package and make a spooky primitive tribe while chanting about killing it. The pig, I mean. Y'know, I never liked that book. Bloody hypothetical spooktastic piece of work, that was." (See? Nothing good ever came from sugarcoaty writer's tricks.)
(hahahahah im a dickhead B) )
starryfishgirl
starryfishgirl
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 am

【►】llllllet's play! 29xte34

xxxxxxxxxxHardened resolve showing in the fire in his eyes, Michael seemed to lose his interest in the grass and kept Geoff's gaze evenly as the latter spoke. "Well, you are an asshole, but I am too. So. Sorry for the self-pity. I was just shaken up." Still am, if I'm being honest, but we don't have time to waste on that. He nodded once to the gent before falling silent, taking in his instructions with about as much enthusiasm as a sloth because digging, how fun. Let it never be said, however, that Michael was a bad worker, because regardless of the enjoyment he got out of it--well. He played video games for a living; he could hardly start complaining now. Then again, he'd never signed up to be actually shoved into a video game. But. That's beside the point. Regardless of the enjoyment he got out of it, he'd get it done, and done well. Especially considering the cost of doing otherwise for this particular task could very likely be one to three lives. And Michael had no interest in seeing a life, or lives, lost.

xxxxxxxxxx"Digging, you got it." Michael offered a tentative smirk. "No questions here. Pretty fuckin' simple." He began scanning the horizon, trying to pick out what seemed like the greatest slope to burrow into. "As far as food goes," he continued, eyes continuing to slide across the land, "I feel like ripping something's throat out with our fucking bare hands would be kinda.. not exactly sane?" Michael paused, narrowing his eyes slightly. "Just our fucking luck we'd end up in plains... Apples would probably be a much more reasonable goal." A shrug. "But hey, y'know what? Never mind. If we want to try to kill something, might as well. Better than going hungry, yeah?" While of course they wouldn't die after one night of not eating (also how would they cook meat), Michael was sure they would all prefer to.. not not eat. Still, the likeliness of that happening seemed rather slim, honestly. Oh well.

xxxxxxxxxxHe unceremoniously slung an arm around Gavin's shoulders. "Alright, Gav, ready to go find a fucking hill? I think there's one over there that we might be able to work with." Michael let his arm fall back to his side in order to gesture in some vague direction, before starting to walk in said direction. He only took a few paces, however, before pausing and glancing back at Geoff. The previous mild humor in his eyes had faded, and with a grim smile the lad murmured, "Stay safe." However, that quickly sounded too grim, so Michael added, "Don't try to stay out too late, y'hear? You're on a curfew. If you aren't back by sundown, I'm going to find you and drag your sorry ass home myself. Got it?" He meant every word, too, and based on the underlying tone of seriousness to his voice, he was certain the other two would understand as well. Nobody was dying on Michael's watch. Nobody. Maybe Geoff was the oldest here, maybe he was the gent, the boss, but... That didn't mean his protective tendencies couldn't be returned.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  afterframe Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:02 am

【►】llllllet's play! 23rwvw3

Navigating his way down the slopes of the rather intimidating steeple of rock he'd awoken on had proven more difficult than Ryan's initial considerations. Far more difficult. Water wept from the sheer face of the mountain that faced the river, the porous stone as cool as the frost on the leaves that dressed its top betrayed it to be. The chill was...not bad per se. Unfavorable? Yeah. A problem later? The retreating warmth of the sun made that a fucking fact.

It took the better part of one of the scarce few hours left to reach the base. Ryan's toes were numb, his nose itched, and would those damn sheep silence themselves before he did it for them? He turned a stink eye onto the main perpetrator. One of the damn sheep was more vocal than the others, bleating out platitudes as it stumbled in and around the others. Ryan was tempted, oh so tempted, to wring its neck. Not that he could maneuver any closer than he was now, the skittish creatures took two steps back for every one he took forward. Maybe some aromatic weeds, to entice it closer?

A thought for another time.

Rounding the last of the boulders that marked the jagged root of the mountain, Ryan glanced up at the spalls and the wide, sweeping arches they left bereft after they fell. The river sang louder here, a rugged, marbled cry than called for no man. A few steps, and he slipped over the river-rounded stones of the bank, swearing viciously and trudging on to where the fractured stone gave way to water. The shoes he'd woken up in (and this was saying nothing about what had to be a kilt in place of his more logical pants), were frustrating. They had no grip, they had no warmth, they had no style. The sole saving grace was the thick wool socks and the low heel that weren't likely break off as he hiked. They weren't the worst Ryan had ever worn. They weren't the most suitable either.

He sighed, then leaned to pick up two of the stones and knocked them together. The heavy weight and sound were reassuring. If the stones where dense enough, he might be able to use one to shape and sharpen another, weaker rock. He recognized the need to fashion a weapon, as much as he loathed the caveman comparison of welding heavy rocks. While he couldn't afford temerity, cowardice would end in death. Decisions, decisions. There was too much to do and too little time to do it.

He was hungry, dammit. He was tired and cold and lonely and stressed. The water at his feet flowed at a temperature far from tepid, a sip had sent pain into the nerves in his teeth. This area was dangerous, for more reasons than the cold and the approaching night. None of the resources here offered themselves to him. He would have to fight for them. Somehow.

Ryan pondered his future as he gazed at the river stone in his hand. He would have to find greener pastures. But first he would have to survive the frigid night.

afterframe
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:13 am

geoff ramsey
xxxxxxxxGeoff smiled at the friendly gesture and banter. Well, at least Michael was calmer, and looked like he had partially forgiven him. He shook his head in amusement. It takes an asshole to understand a fellow asshole. As the two younger men walked by, the gent couldn't help but let a small grimace reside on his face, when hearing the words Michael said. He nodded that he understood, clearly picking out that the lad wasn't joking around. "Right. Curfew. Good to know I'm back in high school." The man chuckled jokingly, pushing the oldest lad away from him. A small grin replaced the grimace that had taken a hold of him moments before and he turned away. Geoff waved his hand in a sign of good bye, and started to walk off, going to the jungle which was his original destination. Looking back over his shoulder, he smirked before playfully shouting. "You fuckers had better have a goddamn house built by the time I get back. Channel your inner Ray if you need to."

xxxxxxxxLooking forwards again, Geoff raised his eyes to the sky and sighed. So. The jungle. He passed by the crater left by the creeper from earlier, and glared it down.'Fuck you creeper', the man thought. Moving on, he continued to walk for quite the distance, the sun slowly descending with every passing minute. Dammit, he wanted to explore a little bit more than just the first part. He could probably make it in to the very beginning of the jungle before he had to start heading back.

xxxxxxxxBreaking into a jog, Geoff was puffing and panting, out of breath as he bent over with his hands on his knees. Sweat was rolling down his face, beading at the tip of his chin and nose. Goddamn he was out of shape. Heaving some deep breaths, the gent stood to his full height, before making his way into the jungle. He glanced around warily, looking out for any foes, and also food. His stomach was starting to make some unpleasant sounds. Jumping down from a small lip, he decided that he might as well make himself a weapon. What would he use to kill something otherwise? A curious look crossed Geoff's face, and he curled his hand into a fist. So. Just..punch it..? Looking at the tree, then the sun, and then his fist, he made a decision and decided that it couldn't hurt that much. Right? So he swung, closing his eyes as he felt the impact. Shock registered on his face, as he lifted his fist away from the tree. Only a few scratches. Well. That's a reassurance.

xxxxxxxxGrinning, Geoff laughed as he downed several trees, making himself a crafting table, and some swords and picks. At one point, he found some cocoa beans, marveling at his luck. As the oldest gent glanced to the sky, he swore when he noticed that the sun was just about to dip below the horizon. Fuck. it would take him roughly fifteen minutes to get back, and by that time it would be dark. The man mentally slapped himself at not paying attention to the time. Swearing more profusely, he sprinted out of the forest, quickly remembering that he came facing the sun. Turning a solid ninety degrees, he was about to take off, his backpack heavy on his back and shoulder, when he heard it. A snort. That was quickly followed by a another sound, sounding like a small 'oink'. Motherfucker. There was a fucking pig a few feet behind him, having followed him out of the forest. Smirking viciously, Geoff made quick work of the animal. Sprinting towards the area he came from during daylight, he hoped to god they had a house.
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:52 am

【►】llllllet's play! 2ninuhd

xxxxxxxxxx(PS: [pre script, ohoho]
xxxxxxxxxxWell, Geoff wasn't wrong.)

xxxxxxxxxxWhen Ray came to, his limbs were sprawled about and wrapped around themselves in ways he'd previously thought not possible. Something sharp was digging into his thigh and side, and a duller pain resonated from between his shoulder blades. However, none of these disturbances could compare to what felt to be a hot nail being driven through his glabella - his head throbbed, and if a whine slipped past gritted teeth, Ray honestly wouldn't have known. For on top of the pain, he was dazed, arms and legs feeling much too heavy. His eyes opened, but it only lasted a split second before he was shying away from the light (which was bizarre, he thought in hindsight, because it really wasn't all that bright) and squeezing them painfully shut once more. Distantly, he was confused, but the more instinctive part of his brain had control and was more concerned with making the pain stop. But Ray's eyes were still shut, and the idea of opening them felt impossible, because he could have sworn the weight of the world rested on his eyelids. Not to mention, the air was thick with humidity, and it felt as if the damp heat held him pinned to.. wherever he was. Needless to say, it took true, raw effort to open his eyes for a second time, but he did manage it. Varying shades of green and brown were what greeted him, but Ray chose to temporarily ignore this in favor of discerning how to get his limbs to function properly. They were being rather uncooperative - although, to be fair, so was his brain. It refused to offer assistance in figuring out how to lessen the effects of his lethargic state. So. That was great.

xxxxxxxxxxThe amount of time that passed was lost on the winded lad, but it was reassuring (why was it reassuring?) to register that some light remained once the world stopped spinning. Ray thanked every deity he knew of that the initial nauseating pain in his forehead had undergone a steady decrease of intensity. It still hurt - he could only get so lucky - but slowly he was sorting himself out.

xxxxxxxxxxEventually, Ray began to untangle his limbs, pushing himself into what felt to be a more upright position. A hand traveled to his side, where the sharp discomfort had finally receded, and when his hand returned he was mildly alarmed to find a small streak of red running across his fingertips. Ray's eyes dropped, finally registering bark and sharp twigs and leaves and -

xxxxxxxxxxOh.

xxxxxxxxxxOh.

xxxxxxxxxxHe was in a fucking tree.

xxxxxxxxxxOkay.

xxxxxxxxxxGrace under pressure, Ray. Grace under pressure.

xxxxxxxxxxOn the bright side, that cleared a few things up. The sharp pains were because of sharp branches. Sharp this, sharp that. The dull ache was a result of - he slowly twisted to look behind him - a knot in the bark. Alright. This was fine. He could work with this. He was in a fucking tree - and was this really a suit he was wearing, what the fuck - but he could work with it. This was fine.

xxxxxxxxxxRay rolled his shoulders, grimacing as a crick made itself more apparent, and flexed his aching fingers in an attempt to rid himself of any remaining numbness. Right. One step at a time. The lad inched his way around his perch, peering over the edge and feeling his stomach twist. Bad news: Super fucking high. Good news: Thick jungle. Lots of vines. Except also bad news: Thick jungle. That seemed not safe.

xxxxxxxxxxRegardless, sitting there wouldn't do him any good. He could catch a glimpse of the sun through the branches, and it seemed to be dangerously low in the sky. Carefully, Ray moved over to a thick curtain of vines, trying to find a good grip. Briefly he considered his stupidity - wouldn't it be better to just wait the night out up here? - but the sudden appearance of glowing red eyes had him nope-ing really hard and hurriedly sliding down the vines. His recklessness came with a price, however, and soon enough Ray lost his grip, tumbling the rest of the way to the ground. The impact was not nearly as bad as it could have been, for he caught a vine here and there and the general thickness of the forest cushioned his fall, but damn. Still hurt like a bitch.

xxxxxxxxxxOnce again, Ray found himself in a dazed state, but his recovery time was better than it was when he first awoke. The Puerto Rican staggered to his feet after a minute or two, leaning heavily against the nearest trunk. A breathy sound that was supposed to be 'fuck' escaped his lips, because yeah. Fuck. Was that a fucking spider? What was he supposed to do now? How the fuck had he turned up in some random-ass jungle? Like. Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Texas anymore!

xxxxxxxxxxBut in all seriousness, a jungle? Seriously? This had to be a dream, right?

xxxxxxxxxx...Right?
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  lazer Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 am

【►】llllllet's play! Newcreate.php?text=GavinoFree&name=minecraft
Gavin laughed, a shaky undertone lacing the noise. He was glad the tension between his boi and Geoff was solved. He never liked it when there was unresolved tension hanging the air. He groaned when he heard what his and Michael's task was. Digging. Even though he knew it would help in the long-run for tonight, it was a bloody boring thing to do. Geoff probably didn't find it too bad, the prick was off exploring. Far more interesting of a thing than what he was about to delve into. Gavin felt the ginger next to him sling an arm around his shoulders, and he absentmindedly leaned in. While he was keeping up a front of being optimistic and enthusiastic, he wasn't quite so sure he would be the same later on.

A chuckle escaped him when he heard Geoff playfully shout out a farewell. He didn't really know where him and Michael were heading yet, but it hopefully wasn't a long walk. All they need was a hill. Why the hell did they have to spawn in the plains out of all the other biomes, for Christ's sake! Pouting a bit, he let the silence stretch out between the lad next him. He didn't really know how to start a conversation for some reason. Usually it's no problem for him. So why now? Unfortunately, while his mind was trying to comprehend actual thoughts, his body had other ideas. A loud growl finally broke the silence. Gavin blushed a bit in embarrassment. He shrugged off Michael's arm, and stopped walking. He brought his arms to wrap around his midsection. "Micoo, I'm hungry..." He whined, looking to his companion. "There's no trees in sight, no animals... Why did he have to end up in such a crappy place?" He looked back towards the direction they were going, and squinted. Wait...no. Was that? Was that a hill? Was that actual land above sea level that he was seeing? The brit's arms flew from his stomach, and one slapped the ginger in front of him. The other pointed to the direction where a faint outline could be seen of something big. "Michael, Michael! Look!" He exclaimed.
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum