Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【►】llllllet's play!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

【►】llllllet's play! - Page 2 Empty Re: 【►】llllllet's play!

Post  Peace Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:19 am

【►】llllllet's play! - Page 2 29xte34

xxxxxxxxxxIf Michael noticed the slight tremor beneath Gavin's laugh (he did), the lad didn't show it, and instead momentarily tightened his grip around the Brit in a sort of 'neck hug'. He had the right to be afraid. They all did - Michael certainly was. He didn't like to show it, but his earlier display was more than enough, he thought, to show his feelings on their situation. Michael pursed his lips, eyes switching between sweeping over the horizon and sticking to the ground in front of his feet.

xxxxxxxxxxThey trekked onward in silence for a few minutes, until suddenly Gavin was shrugging his arm off. Michael drew his brows together slightly, turning a questioning look towards the Brit - a look that quickly morphed into lips curling up and a bark of laughter escaping him. Except... The small smile grew strained and grim. Except it was very wrong to laugh at anyone's stomach's dying whale noises, considering the circumstances. They could starve if they didn't find food. Michael stepped away from his fellow lad, narrowed eyes focusing on nothing in particular. He scratched the back of his head, raking his mind for ideas. Nothing came to him. Michael shook his head and turned back to Gavin. "Maybe Geoff will find something we can eat," he offered, nudging his shoulder against Gavin's. "People can go a pretty long time without eating. We should be fine after just one night." But that's in the real world. There's no guarantee here. We could keel over any time. Michael shook his head, again, to rid himself of that train of thought. "It is a pretty shitty area, though," he added, grimacing. "I was on the edge of a forest at the beginning. I don't know why we didn't just go back there." He trailed off, raising an eyebrow at Gavin's sudden change.

xxxxxxxxxxA quick scowl worked its way across the lad's face, and he brought a hand up to intercept and smack Gavin's hand away. "Gavin," he snapped, exasperation edging his tone. "I literally said I thought I saw a hill when we split up with Geoff. But yes, look, there it is." He cracked his knuckles and then his neck, before blowing out a huff of air and finishing, "Hurry up. Master Chief'll have our heads if we don't have a hobbit hole for him to hide away in when he's done having an adventure." To punctuate his words, Michael doubled the speed of his strides as he set off towards their elusive hill. To-be-(temporary)-home.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

【►】llllllet's play! - Page 2 Empty Re: 【►】llllllet's play!

Post  lazer Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:02 am

【►】llllllet's play! - Page 2 Newcreate.php?text=GavinoFree&name=minecraft
Gavin made a noise that sounded like a bird choking while trying to sing its' song. Michael didn't have to put it like that. "But I wasn't listening, Michael! It's new for me!" He spluttered. Grumbling a bit, he couldn't help but laugh when he heard what the ginger had to say about the hill. Some hobbit hole that's going to be. Hobbit holes are lovely, little dwellings. They were supposed to be warm and cozy. The thing in the distance could never be a hobbit hole. Besides, it's going to be pretty temporary. However, the brit's laughter was cut off when the other man doubled his speed. "Wha..Hey! Michael!" He exclaimed, caught off-guard, "Wait up, boi! Don't leave me behind!" Gavin whined, taking longer strides in order to catch up to him.

He nudged the other man with his shoulder when he caught up. Huffing, he mock-glared at his fellow hunter. "Don't bloody leave me behind out here, you pleb! I don't want to get lost or some crap like that." Gavin looked back to the silhouette of the hill, its size growing with every step they took. As they got closer and closer, the sandy colored-haired man took an estimate on the height. It looked about two stories tall, and pretty wide. "Come on, Micoo! Let's hurry it up!" Gavin laughed as he took of running, his limbs flailing a bit.

Getting to the base of the hill, he hunched over, panting. He rested his hands on his bent knees. The man looked up, taking in the hill's impressive size. Did they ever find an answer to how they were expecting to dig? Shrugging, he started to climb, his breath still coming in pants. He wanted to see what was on the other side. About halfway up, his foot slipped, and Gavin let out a squawk as he fell down on his knees. Grimacing, he got back and continued his hike. Finally, he climbed the last bit up to the top, and stood up. He turned around the way he came, and waved. A goofy grin wormed it's way onto his face. Now...what could he see? Back the way they came was mostly just plains, but he saw the jungle that Geoff had traveled to off the right side of him. Turning around, the brit gasped. "Michael, boi! You can see everything!" He exclaimed, taking in all of what he could see.
lazer
lazer
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum