Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace }

2 posters

Go down

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } Empty -- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace }

Post  Peace Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 am

Warning: Vulgar language, male x male pairings, et cetera ahead. Don't like, don't read. ♥

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } Tumblr_nfrtpt1zUE1r78o8do1_250-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } Tumblr_nfrgkywSNA1r78o8do1_250
assassin au
I thought tlr would be most fitting /flails

Gavin Free (lilac) x Michael Jones (Peace)

annnd that's about as far as we've gotten
let's go let's go let's go

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } Empty Re: -- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace }

Post  lilac Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:20 am

[[ I have no clue what this looks like my phone is being an ass ]]
-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } 2yx29na

assassin for hire

xxxxxxxxxxxThe city was quiet for once. Clouds acted as drapes, covering what little light the pale moon had to offer this night. Stars twinkled in the distance, never to be seen up close. Just like he, himself. The person in question was taking a casual stroll, from the outside appearance. But to someone else who dappled in the same area of work he did, would know better. Should, at least. There were a few that the British lad could name that were quite questionable. Green eyes flicked back and forth, taking in every detail. He was only going to meet a long-time friend, but one could never be too careful. He was Gavin Free. And he was an assassin.

xxxxxxxxxxxGavin looked behind him, before ducking into an alleyway to his left. The familiar stench of trash and sex filled his nose, and the man almost gagged. Almost. He was getting better at that. Others seemed to take the other side of the argument. A streetlight flickered on just ahead of him, but the brit paid it no heed. He had no reason to hide himself when taking this path. The only people who ever saw him coming this way even, were usually some homeless drunks. And a few bills seemed to keep them quiet. A noise was heard to his left, and Gavin focused his hearing towards the source. He didn't slow his pace, and made no indication that he was listening. A person, most likely a man. Trying to sneak up on him, eh? Tough luck, bitch. He was an assassin, he was trained to take people down.

xxxxxxxxxxxThe man crept closer, and Gavin heard the tell-tale noise of a blade being unsheathed. Knife. Huh, it'd been awhile since he had used one of those. The lad smirked, and stopped walking. The footsteps ceased behind him, before they sped up increasingly quick. Gavin counted down in his head, waiting for the perfect time to turn. He slipped the blade that was up his sleeve, down into his hand, fingers grasping the cool metal handle. He felt at peace with something in his hand. '3...2...now!' The assassin spun around, expertly placing his feet, and knife posed to kill. The mugger looked surprised, but recovered, lunging forwards as well. Gavin grinned. This is what he lived for.

xxxxxxxxxxxAll would have worked out fine, if one small thing didn't occur. As Gavin lunged, he stepped down on his shoelace, effectively untying his shoe, and tripping him up. Goddamnit. A very unmanly yelp escaped his mouth as he went down, flailing all the way. He hit the floor, the breath knocked out of him. He gasped, before rolling to the side, avoiding the stab that came from his attacker. 'Shitshitshitshit..!' He thought as he rolled again. He was assassin, for god's sake! How the fuck did he screw this up! Gavin kicked out a leg, hitting the man above him in the kneecap, and that gave him a few precious seconds to get to his feet. Still a bit disoriented, he did the only thing that made sense to him right now. "Michael!"

Last edited by lilac on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : uncooperative phone)
lilac
lilac
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } Empty Re: -- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace }

Post  Peace Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 am

[[ can I just say, I already love the way you write Gavin |D ]]

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } 2mphao8

xxxxxxxxxxTraditionally, assassins were often associated with silence and stealth. This is, perhaps, part of the reason why some people found it hard to believe that a certain curly-haired man was considerably successful at what he did. To be fair, off the clock his personality was rather different; loud, brash, short-tempered. He certainly did not fit the aloof, cold stereotype surrounding the profession. But then, that's all it was. A stereotype. That being said, if one were to pay attention, they could pick up on small things. For instance, even when he wasn't on a job, his footsteps seldom made a sound, out of habit if nothing else. Either way, Michael Jones became a fairly different man when given a target. He grew focused, determined, and uncharacteristically quiet. But hey, whatever fits the job description, right? If he had something to get done, he was going to get it done.

xxxxxxxxxxThat night, however, was an exception. He moved stealthily along dark alleyways despite killing not being his intention. At least, for now. Considering who exactly it was he was going to meet, that could change very quickly. (He kids, he kids.) Michael wore the shadow of the night like a cloak, skirting past any hopeless muggers or homeless people with what was mostly ease. Not that he would have a real problem if he encountered someone who was less than friendly; the lad kept a fair number of weapons on him at any given time and rarely let his guard down. Made for a fatal combination if one failed to execute caution. Luckily for everyone, there wasn't an incident until he was almost to what they had deemed the rendezvous point... It was then that a sudden shout came from said direction.

xxxxxxxxxx"Michael!"

xxxxxxxxxxIt took a single syllable for him to recognize the voice, and on instinct his brisk walk turned into him darting towards the sound. Michael crossed into another alleyway and his eyes immediately latched onto the unfolding scene; one of the aforementioned hopeless muggers was going after his friend, and - Michael had the gall to be surprised - seemed to be holding his own, at the very least. The Brit definitely didn't seem very steady on his feet. Michael didn't stand by idly for long, though, and surged forward again after taking it all in. So much for killing not being his intention that night. Whoops. Oh well. The mugger stood between him and his friend, making it relatively simple. Michael swooped down quickly, swiping a knife from the side of his shoe, and flinging it towards the threat. He'd always loved throwing knives.

xxxxxxxxxxHe grinned in sadistic satisfaction as the knife lodged itself neatly in the back of the man's neck. As one may expect, this put a fairly abrupt stop to things. Michael quickly closed the remaining distance, and (just to be sure) pulled the knife out and stabbed it in again from the side. Because, y'know. That's what happens when you fuck with his friends. Speaking of said friends, Michael turned his attention to the Brit. "So, uh, everything okay here?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Definitely not what I expected to show up to, but I'll - I'll roll with it." He glanced down at the fallen mugger, sighing in exasperation. "Bit of cleanup in order now, though. Dammit, Gavin. Can't you stay on your own two feet for, like, two seconds?" Despite his harsh words, another grin danced across his face as he returned his gaze to the lanky man beside him.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  lilac Thu May 21, 2015 3:48 am

[[ aw thank you! I love how you play Michael as well. Hard to find someone that really gets how he is, and you are doing a fantastic job ^^ ]]

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } 2yx29na
assassin for hire

Gavin backed up against the wall streaked with graffiti, his head resting on the bricks. He was gasping for breath, the fall taking it's leisurely time to pass through him. His attacker seemed to have other plans though, that were far quicker than his. He lunged forwards, teeth bared in a snarl. Gavin fumbled to get a grip on his own blade, but his fingers were shaking, and vision a bit foggy. His eyes never strayed away from the thug, so he witnessed all that had happened.

Just as the man was swiping down, knife posed to kill, he stilled. A gargling sound was heard, before blood gushed from his mouth. His eyes rolled up to the back of his head, and he pitched forwards. Just as quickly as the first wound was delivered, a second came. A stab to the side, and more red gushing from the hole. And just like that, the man went down. Gavin let out a shaky laugh of relief, a grin weaving its way across his face. His boy had come. He chuckled some more, not really paying any attention to what his 'savior' was saying until the last bit. He let out an indignant squawk at it. "Hey, you can't bloody blame me for this! All I was doing was walking. This knobhead was the one that started it!" The younger of the two huffed, glaring playfully at his friend.

Michael Jones. This was the man he was going to meet tonight. He was also a very skilled assassin, trumping him in certain areas. Not that he was ever going to admit that. Pushing his body off the wall, Gavin leaned over slightly rubbing his back. "And now my back is sore from the damn pleb. He deserved to die." He whined, wrinkling his nose in disdain. The man stood to his full height, and walked over to Michael. He overtook the older by a few inches, and it was always a good starting point when teasing him. But sadly, the rest of tonight would be all business. He could always annoy the hell out of him at a later date. "So, who hired you? I'm still looking for another job, since no ones needed to be put down in my usual area. Is it a pompous prick, or a run-of-the-mill kinda guy?" Gavin questioned his long-time friend. This is what they had initially come out to talk about. Before all the drama from earlier had happened. Which he was not the cause of.
lilac
lilac
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:11 am

[[ /)w(\ thank you so much!! <33 ]]

-- { you're my boi ♥ || lilac & Peace } 2mphao8

xxxxxxxxxxHe withdrew the knife and wiped the blade on the mugger's filthy shirt, which did nothing to give it shine but did remove most of the blood. Sliding it back into its place, Michael then ran a hand through his red curls and turned a sour gaze back on Gavin. "This is totally your fault!" he snapped, shaking his head and rolling his eyes in an melodramatic way. His limbs, too, seemed to be out of his control, for he gestured widely with them as he spoke. "Honestly. Some deadly assassin you are! Just about got taken down by some..." Michael glanced down at the body. "Some... Well, whatever. Fucking nobody," he spat. "And you deserve that back pain. Christ. How are you still alive?" As he said this, however, the man's anger seemed to drain away. He shook his head once more, hopelessly, before bringing a clenched fist up and bumping it lightly against Gavin's chest. "At least try not to go dying on me, boi." For a few moments more, the two young men stood in companionable silence. The next time it was broken, the change was evident. The excitement was over - now, down to business.

xxxxxxxxxxMichael offered a nonchalant shrug as the answer to the Brit's inquiry. "Nobody important. Just your typical revenge story - something to do with the dude's business. He definitely wasn't someone who walked on our side of town often - guy looked like he was about to shit himself just talking to me." He paused, before adding, "Real fuckin' rich, though. No surprise he wanted somebody else to do his dirty work." It was a fairly simple story and job, really. His employer had run into some issues with the CEO of a rival business - apparently the latter had tried some underhanded ploy to get rid of the first business. Of course, that didn't fly with Michael's employer, so... Here he was. Maybe it would solve the guy's problem, maybe not. That, Michael didn't care about. The ginger assassin cared only for his paycheck. (Getting personal with his employers' stories was.. not recommended, more often than not.)

xxxxxxxxxxMichael moved to lean against the alley wall, eyes shifting down to once again rest on the fresh corpse. "I highly doubt this asshole's gonna have somebody looking for him, but we should still... take the trash out." Looking around the alley, there were plenty of garbage cans, though. They wouldn't have to do much. For actual hits, of course, Michael put much more effort into body disposal. At the least, removing any and all evidence that he had been there. At the most, well... That was a long story. And a rather gruesome one, too. But as far as some random scrub from a back alley went? The redhead was not overly concerned.
Peace
Peace
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down