Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :) - Page 3 Empty Re: the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :)

Post  Imagine- Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Luci

Luci blanched when Judd remember that she'd kissed him on the nose. It felt so weird hearing it out loud, especially from him. "Oh, yeah, I guess I must have at some point..." she nonchalantly shrugged, looking away for a moment to stop her blush. While their conversation continued, Luci's mind buzzed. When those words finally slipped out of her mouth, she felt Judd's breath hitch and she tensed up until she found the courage to say it again. Almost a second after, Judd repeated the thought back to her and Luci's face flushed, a smile pulling at her lips. "Well, I guess-" her thought was interrupted by Judd pulling her up and leaning in to plant his lips on hers. Luci sat frozen for a moment, purely shocked. When Judd's hands gently touched her cheeks, however, she was sent back into reality and began to kiss him back. He pulled away, looking her in the eyes and whispering. As his fingers brushed away stray locks of hair, she bit her lip. "I'm happy too, really," she smiled, then leaning in so their lips met once more. Luci edged forward as they began their kiss until she was straddling Judd, legs around his hips and arms around his neck. They kissed with passion, Luci's plump lips moving in sync with his. Luci missed kissing Judd like this, kissing where a ball of fire explodes in her stomach and she can barely remember what day it is.

Moving her one hand to twist Judd's hair between her delicate fingers, Luci let out a groan and pressed herself closer to Judd until their torsos were flush against one another. Her other hand rested on his shoulder, scrunching his shirt into a fistful of fabric. Judd's happy moans met hers with urgency as they kissed for the first time in what had been months. Luci felt one of Judd's hands slide down her back until it groped her butt, causing her to squirm and giggle. Breaking away from their kiss so they could catch some breath, Luci whispered, "You remembered I liked that, hmm?" before attaching her lips to his again. Her face was flushed as all can be but she felt higher than ever. Luci removed her hands from Judd's back to pull his shirt up halfway so she could run her hands over his chest. Judd's breathy moans should have been an invitation to take his shirt off, but Luci figured he could do that himself if he wanted to- She wasn't ready to break away so he could do that just yet. Something like a whine left Luci's mouth as Judd began to kiss down by her ears, and in response she dug her face into Judd's neck. "Mmmm I swear you're out to get me!" she teased, hands shaking while they gripped Judd's shirt once more. Her eyes blazed with passion as Judd laughed and kept nibbling her skin, leaving Luci to know she'd have some mark or another there.

It felt as if the pair were making up for lost time. Luci's moans were echoed by Judd's, hands wandering each others' bodies. Though they were getting pretty steamy, there was no sense of rush in either of the actions. The two were simply enjoying being together again, letting out their pent up feelings. Luci ducked down slightly to press her lips on the base of Judd's throat, leaving little kisses until she reattached her lips to his once more. Thank god Skylar is actually asleep this time... Luci thought, remembering back to what happened last time a few months back. She was snapped out of her thoughts when one of Judd's hands accidentally grazed her breast, causing her to let out a deep-seated, sexy moan Judd had never heard from her before. "God, Judd, you're such a tease," Luci half-joked, half-complained in a raspy voice, gently grinding her hips on him as a reflex. She knew that drove Judd wild, and a smirk pulled at her lips against his when her actions elicited the exact response she wanted. This whole scenario made Luci feel almost immortal, and pretty turned on, but most of all she felt Judd's passion as a love they shared together in this heated moment. Mumbling against his lips, Luci added in a sultry tone, "We've got a lot to catch up on, don't ya think?" before blending their lips once more.
Imagine-
Imagine-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :) - Page 3 Empty Re: the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :)

Post  Atlas Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:55 am

It was hard to believe that this wasn't some crazy dream. He, Judd Harris, was locking lips with Lucinda Kozul again. Even after all this time, nothing had changed. Her passionate kisses remained, her sexy moans, and their equal desire for each other. Nothing compared to her kisses, not anything on the entire earth; nothing and no one made him so happy. While brushing away a lock of hair from her gorgeous face, she repeated this sentiment. The puppy-dog, childlike grin that had been lost for so long finally had returned. For a moment, all he did was grin, drinking in the beauty of her face, her smile, her eyes. It was as if he had been searching for an oasis for so, so long... And he had finally found it again.0]]"Goddammit, I love you,"[/b] he repeated again, his voice muffled as she leaned in for another kiss.

If Skylar had been awake for this, she'd be speechless. As a result of their separation, they were going all out now. Luci was straddling him, her arms draped around his neck. Likewise, he kept attacking her plump lips with a passion, groaning in pleasure. His hands ran up and down her cheeks, caressing her gently, as if this were an illusion that would somehow shatter. After all that had happened, it was no wonder he thought that way. Everything that he'd suffered, it had all been for her. "Oh my God, oh my God," he continued to repeat, as Luci began to run her hands through his spiky hair. "You know that's my weakness," he murmured in between their kisses, a twinkle in his eye. She remembered. He had no time to contemplate this, though, as she pressed even closer to him -- she was the one doing all of the work. They were on top of each other now, bodies completely touching. It was enough to drive Judd wild. As she scrunched his shirt into a ball and hung onto him for dear life, he played his part.

His hands slowly crept down her back, sending sparks up his fingertips every millimeter he moved. Finally, he found what he wanted, and shamelessly groped her butt. He was far less cautious this time; he knew she liked that, and she said so. "Mhmm," he moaned, his one hand still on her butt as they recollected for a bit. "How could I forget?" he asked with a mischievous grin."I remembered how much I missed making out with you," he chuckled as she leaned in for round two. Their bodies were a tangled mess, yet also a machine working in tandem. Judd wasn't visibly flushed, but he felt as if he had been lit on fire. His blood was pulsing and churning, his naturally hot body boiling. He momentarily let go for Luci as he pulled off his shirt -- why was such a barrier needed? It was tossed haphazardly to the side, revealing the body and skin that he'd been forced to hide. He had a six pack, the tattoo of a wolf's head on his bicep, and an extremely well toned body, but there was something else. He knew Luci was concentrated on kissing him now though -- they could discuss it later.

He just couldn't stop, wanting to explore every bit of Luci. Judd made it to her ears and slowly began to work his way down her neck. This was a vulnerable place, and Judd was sure to nip carefully at this area. Even as a human, he had very sharp teeth. After he was satisfied from his detour, he made his way back to Luci's voluptuous lips once again. "The same can be said for you, brown eyes," he panted in return. "You taste like candy -- I just can't keep away." He went back to gently nibbling by her ear, and as he did so, whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

They kept at this for a while, what seemed like an eternity of bliss for Judd. There was so much time to make up, so many kisses and conversations to have, now that they were back together. He had never loved her more... "I thought you never would," he sighed in content as Luci began to kiss and nip his own neck -- he sure hoped Skylar wouldn't notice the imminent bruise/bite marks that were sure to appear on their necks. His thoughts drifted to more, but if Luci was up to becoming more intimate, there was always time down the road. There was much more they had to make up first, though.

With butt aptly explored, next was her boob. As soon as he sent his greedy hand to her breast, Luci let out one of the most arousing sounds he'd ever heard. "Holy shit, say that again," he begged in frenzy. Her grinding drove him wild, and he squeezed her breast again as a result. "I could do this for hours," he confessed as he leaned in for another kiss. However, he forced himself to break away and agree,"You're damn right. Your lips are one of the first things to revisit." With that, they leaned in for even more.

It wasn't hours that they kissed for, but after a good 45 minutes, Judd was getting a bit tired. Not from Luci's contact and their overwhelming passion, of course, but his body simply wasn't used to this again. He'd slowly have to readjust to kissing -- when he hadn't been with Luci, he hadn't been with anyone. By this point, they had slowed down to slow, fatigued, but affectionate kisses. "Damn, you wore me out. You'll have to teach me some things," he joked. By looking at her, she seemed like such a prude -- he certainly thought so the day they first met. However, after their steamy and sexy makeout session, it was clear that she was anything but. Her hair was messed and astray, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes hungry. A grin was planted on both of their lips,both of them clearly satisfied. Rolling over onto his side, Judd pulled Luci closer to him. "You have no idea how much I missed that," he panted, fingers slowly running though his hair. "No Sky to wake up this time, no disaster... Just me and you, like how it should be," he breathed, his nose inhaling her espresso scent. At this angle, though, the large scar on his stomach was clearly visible -- the scar from the werewolf that had bitten him, afflicting him with this terrible curse. He was sure she'd point it out eventually -- Luci was a smart, observant girl. But now, he didn't have to hide it or any part of himself. The worst was over with, and now he could live honestly and happily with the girl he loved.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine- Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:35 am

Luci

After about a 45-minute steamy makeout session- leaving both Judd and Luci shirtless (with Luci's bra laying haphazardly on the rug)- Judd's kisses became slow yet sweet until he finally pulled away for good. Luci, of course, was quite breathless too, but she held up better than Judd. "I teach by doing, like a 'hands-on' approach, shall I say," she sexily teased, lacing her fingers with his as he rolled over to spoon her. Though Luci stood a few inches taller than him, she enjoyed her place as the little spoon nonetheless. Judd's toned arm rested over the sweet curve of her hips, his hand loosely clasped in hers. Luci's fully bare back immediately warmed from the touch of Judd's muscular torso. They lay together in silence as the last hour or so washed over them. Luci rolled over to face Judd as he began talking, loose hair splayed all about her face. Her bare breasts were pressed against Judd's torso, and a gentle warmth coursed through her veins. Where Luci could have felt shame or embarrassment in being half nude in front of Judd, she instead felt comfort and beauty.

"I missed that, too," Luci whispered, tilting her head to look up at Judd. "I missed you. Us. This thing we have." Closing her eyes, the girl took some deep breaths as she fully relaxed in Judd's embrace. Opening her eyes, Luci looked up at Judd and then down at herself before her eyes traveled down Judd's body. From this angle she could see his wolf tattoo, his muscled stomach, the start of a chiseled v-line, and then... Something that didn't match the tanned skintone of the rest of Judd's body. Before saying anything, Luci narrowed her eyes and inspected the long, curved mark. It was clearly a scar, but one that was nowhere near fresh- At least a few years old. However, it still had the light pink-red hue of a healing wound. I wonder what it's from? Luci thought, tilting her head. Judd's never mentioned it to me before... Unlacing her fingers from Judd's, Luci reached her hand down to trace the low-lying scar, fingers as soft as a feather on glass. "What's this big scar from?" She asked quietly, voice filled with both concern and child-like wonder. Clearing her throat, she continued, "It's not recent, though, right? It seems a few years old... But I know you werewolves heal fast. Did it hurt when you got it? Do you remember what it's from?" Luci tilted her head back up and buried her face into Judd's neck, leaving him a light kiss. However, her fingers continued to trail back and forth over his scar, weaving paths as if she were performing a feather-light dance. Bodies pressed together in the purest form, Luci was intrigued yet nervous to hear the tale of the mark that marred her lover's body.
Imagine-
Imagine-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Judd was a bit embarrassed how he'd been the first one to pull back, but it had all worked out well in the end. They were intertwined, spooning and utterly blissful. It was magical, how they fit together perfectly. Heat radiated off of Luci, and her signature scent of coffee and sweet pastries wafted into his nose. He loved the way her hair fell, messy yet more beautiful than anything he'd ever seen. Her face was lit up in color, a gentle blush on her cheeks after their passionate, sexy make out session. He loved that she felt comfortable to be lying half naked with him, her breasts fully exposed and pressing against his torso. While they had calmed down a bit, this contact still served to turn him on. However, as alluring as her breasts were, he couldn't help but keep a hold of her hands.

Judd let out a deep chuckle in response to Luci, rubbing his free hand up and down her back. "I'm all yours, sensei. Teach me all of your ways." The desire to make some inappropriate comment arose in his mind, but he pushed it back. He certainly didn't want to ruin the moment, and there was always the possibility of Skylar waking up and overhearing. It was good he didn't say anything, because Luci began to speak, the entire world hushing at the whisper."What would you call this now, huh? Is it a thing? Or are we actually...,"a wide grin erupted his face at the thought. He couldn't imagine calling Luci his girlfriend, especially after all of their history. Were they friends that occasionally slept with each other, or were they an actual thing? Judd was curious as always, and although a wide grin shone on his face, it was clear by the sparkle in his eyes that he wanted to know.

Luci made herself comfortable, becoming utterly limp and lax in is embrace. Her fragile little fingers began to trace their way down his body, and he felt any sort of tenseness ext his body. Judd leaned his head back again the pillows of the couch and closed his eyes in pleasure. His fingers mirror her's, and he began to explore the curves and valleys of her side, so close to her butt, until... "Oh? you found it? I'm surprised you haven't seen it until now," he murmured in his sleepy, happy stupor. It was a long, pink scar, stretching from his left side to a few centimeters from his belly button. Since she already knew of his true identity, it wasn't so much of an issue now. There was an unmistakable note of wonder in her voice, and he couldn't help but take advantage of it. "It was a bar fight," he lied, a snicker on his face and a light of mischievousness in his eyes. "I had the bastard down, but then he pulled a switchblade out of nowhere." However, at the alarmed expression on Luci's face, he couldn't hold in the gentle laughter any longer. "Nah," he chuckled, stroking his hand down Luci's leg,"It wasn't from anything like that."

Judd's hand roamed a little more as he reflected on the matter. "Well, I guess since you've seen the wolfie, I can tell you. It was from that -- that's where I got bit." Judd gently grasped Luci's hand and brought it to his scar, allowing to place her hand over it. It was still a bright pink, the two canine imprints remaining there after quite a few ears, accompanied with the long streak of the claws. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore," he assured, his voice whispering into her ear. Drawing back a little, he met her eyes. "How about we play a game? I'll tell you this story if you tell me one of yours. Agreed?" Judd knew Luci well, but they both didn't know much about the other's past. It'd be interesting to see what Luci would come up with, now that they could finally be honest with each other.

After she'd agreed to their little game, Judd sighed and allowed himself to revisit that life-changing day. "Let's see... I was a junior in high school, probably 16 when it happened. School was going on, and we were a few weeks into October. I played baseball a lot in high school, and my practice had finished. Skylar usually waited around for me, and then we'd walk home together." A guilty look crossed his face and he felt his finger interlace with Luci's. "I was a bit of a dick in high school though, even to Skylar at times. Whenever my friends were around, it was as if she didn't exist. My friends were around that day, so she knew better than to stick around. I was putting my bats in my bag when I heard her scream." Judd paused once again to see how Luci was reacting. He'd never told anyone this story, and it felt quite good to get it off his chest; it still haunted him sometimes. Before going on, he started playing with her hair -- the next part was always hard to get out. "I ran as fast as I could -- I shouldn't have let her go off on her own. Somehow, I knew exactly where she was. Once I made my way into the woods, I found her standing in front of a massive canine. At first, I thought it was an overgrown dog. My first worry was that it was rabid, but it wasn't foaming at the mouth. There was something else about it, as if it could think like us. It eyes were fucking red, like it was sent straight from hell. The thing had injured its paw and Skylar, being the animal lover she is, tried to help. By the time I'd gotten there, it hadn't done anything yet. That didn't last too long though. The bastard didn't like me, but by the time it had swung its ugly face to me, I had some rocks in my hands. I hoped I'd be like David and Goliath or something, but what was a teenager with a handful of rocks? Throwing the rocks provoked it more, who would've guessed," he snorted sarcastically.

"Even though the bastard was hurt, it leaped on me and knocked out my breath. Its claws raked across me, and as soon as it sunk its fangs here," he stopped momentarily, pointing to the large indents,"I thought I was done for. I was screaming for Skylar to leave, but before she could even turn her head, her screams greeted mine. We laid bleeding for a while, until I was strong enough to lurch up. Sky was bleeding worse than I was, so I somehow managed to carry her home. Luckily, our dad wasn't home that day, so we didn't need to worry about telling him. We dressed our wounds and never told anybody -- it felt as it were some nightmare. The following weeks, we started feeling weird. We were agitated, more aggressive, and accomplished physical feats we never could have done before. After looking stuff up on the internet, I began to think that dog thing was a werewolf; Skylar was super logical though and wasn't buying it. Until we shifted one night, that is. Once again, we were lucky that my dad was in the basement drinking, or we probably would have killed him. After that night, we knew we needed to leave. So, we packed up our stuff, left a note, and went to find somewhere else to live," he finished. "Tada! Your turn now." He turned his head to her, eyes hungry for her story and maybe another makeout session to come with it.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine- Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:28 am

Luci

Luci shrugged, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm not sure what we are, truthfully... I mean, if we're both happy, then we don't have to label it. I guess we'll just let whatever we have do its thing and then just see what happens," she said. Luci loved Judd, and she knew he loved her, but she wasn't too sure if she could consider him her boyfriend- or even, if she was ready to have a boyfriend. Luci definitely preferred their 'friends with occasional benefits' undefined relationship. It proved to be much easier. They lay together for a few moments until Judd acknowledged Luci's questions about his mysterious scar. Her lithe fingers traced the mark up and down as he talked in a sleepy stupor. However, at the words he revealed, Luci's eyes widened. Bar fight makes sense... she thought, but the next sentence made her jump. "Wait, what the hell?! A switchblade?! Judd how did you even-" Luci got cut off by a wave of Judd's hand and a smirk on his lips. Pushing against his chest, Luci frowned. "Oh fuck you, I can't believe the shit you come up with," she complained, but soon tangled her legs back in with his, pressed against his chest once more.

The girl's mouth opened slightly when Judd admitted that his scar was from the werewolf attack that had cursed him so many years ago. "Yeah, I know about your little wolfie all right..." she joked as he went on. Gently caressing the scar, Luci was glad to hear that it didn't hurt anymore. Judd's breath tickled her ear. She guessed that werewolves just left deeper marks than many other animals when they attacked. His little game proposal peaked Luci's interest, but she'd have to find something to say. Though someone might not think it, she had a few 'scandalous' or 'unexpected' things that she only told a few people about. She'd just have to choose one to tell Judd. "Sure, game on babe," Luci challenged, pecking him on the lips. With that, Judd dove into his story and Luci made sure to listen as attentively as possible. He went into detail about Skylar and he in high school, saying that he changed around his friends. Luci didn't doubt that, seeing that when she'd first met Judd he had seemed like the type of man to change around different people. Judd cringed when he mentioned Skylar screaming, and Luci pressed her face into his neck to comfort him. He began playing with her loose, mousy-brown locks as he continued on in a tense voice. "I know what it's like to see a freaky werewolf out of nowhere when you don't know what it is. I can only imagine how poor Skylar felt..." Luci whispered into Judd's neck. When Judd had shifted in front of her a mere few months ago, the poor girl hadn't known what to believe. Skylar must have been twice as shocked, if not more. However, a giggle left Luci's mouth when Judd mentioned he threw rocks at the werewolf. "Judd, I threw a coffee mug at you and you didn't calm down, so maybe you should've told me this a few days earlier," she huffed, pulling back to stick her tongue out at him.

Judd began mentioning the actual attack and Luci hitched her breath. She could only imagine Judd and Sklyar screaming in agony as they were ravaged by an unknown animal. They were lucky they hadn't died- Granted, the werewolf's goal was probably more to turn them than to kill them. "I can't believe you carried Skylar all the way home and then didn't even tell anyone..." she started, "but I guess it's hard to explain all of that without sounding insane." Hearing how he researched their disease and came to his conclusion, Luci nodded. "I wouldn't have bought that either. I mean, most people don't know that werewolves are real at all, let alone living among us. That first shift must've been one hell of a shock," the girl quipped, staring at the ceiling once more. Once Judd was finished, Luci looked at him quizzically. "So you just like... up and left? That's it? Oh my God, I could never do that. I mean, I know our lives were super different, but for me I would never be able to leave my parents. I mean, I came all the way back to Minnesota from Princeton to be with them," Luci sighed. She hoped Judd leaving his father hadn't hurt too much, because it would have torn her apart.

At his request for her story, Luci thought for a moment. She did have a few stories that may surprise Judd about her life before they met, and there was one in particular that really stood out. It didn't reflect on her as a person- In fact, it exemplified one of the times Luci had been much less than herself. She never really enjoyed sharing the story because it felt... weird, or invasive even, but she figured that sharing it with Judd couldn't hurt. He wouldn't judge her. If anything, he'd be a little jealous. "So, speaking of Princeton, that's what my story is about. Well, not about college specifically, but my story takes place when I was still a student there," Luci started, facing Judd so she could look at him as she dove into her story. "It was my sophomore year, so I was 19. I'd already chosen my major and minor- Biological sciences and  and business, if I haven't explicitly told you yet- but I still had some core classes I needed to fill in. I settled on Political Economics, which I thought would be pretty crappy, but I actually was pretty good at it," she prattled, grinning. She wasn't sure how she felt about continuing on, but Judd's attentive gaze made her feel guilty if she didn't keep going. Maybe she'd even get a kick out of telling him the whole thing.

"Well, the class itself was fairly big, with about seventy-five students. The professor was Dr. Blackburn, and even though she taught most of the material, there was a graduate student who was with us most of the time named Mr. Sinera," Luci began, figuring that a general overview of the class would help set her story. Judd seemed fairly interested. "The first few weeks of the class weren't too exciting, just general college stuff like lectures and papers. Dr. Blackburn and Mr. Sinera were amazing and they always kept class interesting. We got a huge research paper assignment on GNP growth in American defense spending, or something like that," Luci continued, "so I went into Dr. Blackburn's office to get some help for my references. She was out though, so Mr. Sinera had to help me which was fine." Though it seemed boring, this is where it got a bit dicey. Luci visibly blushed, looking at the ceiling instead of at Judd. "I can't remember how it happened, honestly, but in the middle of my research paper review... we just started making out. Like, me sitting on his desk, shirt off making out." The girl let out a breathy laugh, tangling her feet with Judd's to distract from what she perceived as awkwardness. Judd seemed a bit stiff, but he didn't give off any specific emotion as to how he reacted.

"I'd never done something like that before- I mean, really Judd. I was 19 and he was 30. Fucking 30! I will say though, Mr. Sinera was one attractive guy. I didn't mind... He didn't have a girlfriend or anything so I didn't feel as terrible about it. And after I left that office, we didn't ever mention it again," Luci rambled, seemingly ending the story. However, there was more to cover. "Until about a month later, he pulled me aside after class to talk to me, wanted me to meet him in his office again. I did, of course, and the same thing happened as the first time..." she blushed, looking at Judd and digging her face into his chest. "Oh god, this is so embarrassing," she grumbled,
laughing. "Anyways, I'll skip a bit. We started seeing each other casually, just hanging out and getting coffee and shit like that. It was never actually a relationship- I wouldn't have dated him even if he loved me- but we both had fun. It wasn't all just that, though," Luci paused, contemplating whether or not to continue. "Mr. Sinera- who I should probably call by his first name, Gabe- Gabe and I slept together." Luci whispered, looking anywhere but Judd because she didn't want to see his reaction. "More than a few times. At his house, in hotels... Oh god, it feels so crazy telling you about this, but I promise it has a point."

"After a while, Gabe and I just sizzled out... It wasn't anything bad, we just stopped being interested in the novelty of our relationship, or whatever it was," she concluded, scooting over so she was laying on top of Judd, her back pressed to his stomach. She continued, "the whole point is really that I've done things that aren't what you think I'd do. I wasn't very afraid of... exploring, trying new things, pushing myself to see what I could do. Granted, I didn't let loose much besides the few months I was with Gabe, but I made some mistakes in college. I guess it's not really a mistake to me, but you know, in hindsight it's not the best thing I've ever done," Luci laughed, resting her head next to Judd's, legs entangled in his. Making use of their compromised position, and the story she just told, Luci smirked and whispered in Judd's ear. "We had a good time together, Judd. I used to lay on him like this at night," she started, grabbing hold of Judd's hand in her own. "He used to do this..." she whispered, guiding Judd's hand down her hips, fingers brushing her bare skin until they sat at the hem of her sweats. Grabbing his other hand, she placed it on the side of her bare breast. "He'd touch me like this..." Luci somewhat seductively admitted, "but I don't care about him anymore." The half-nude girl could feel Judd's tight grip on her body, her torso lifting with his heavy breath. She even giggled a bit- though they were in a compromising position, Luci still felt that their relationship was almost silly, but in a sweet way. Turning her head so her lips brushed Judd's ear, Luci urged, " I want to see what you would do, Judd." And with that started another make out session, this one with more fervor and less clothing between the entangled pair.
Imagine-
Imagine-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:37 am

Judd's eyes traced Luci, as hers started at the ceiling. "You've got a point there," he acknowledged with a slow nod. Labels for relationships often became entangled with each other; they didn't really need a name for the special thing between them, but Judd did feel a little disappointed. If this had happened a year ago, he wouldn't have given a shit. The girls he slept with were revolving doors, and as soon as one left, a new one replaced her. He was different now, though -- he actually felt love, not just lust. He wanted everything that came with a committed relationship: the sex, the cutesy moments, and the love. However, even without a label, he got all that and more. So was he a little disappointed? Yes. But did he have an incredible, half-naked girl who he loved lying beside him? Yes, again. Hopefully Luci's feelings would change in the future, but at the moment Judd was satisfied.

Luci was a good story listener, and she reacted at all of the right parts. How would she react to this one, though? "Sorry, it's a bit of a downer," he laughed, his fingers lacing tighter around hers. However, he soon let them go, allowing Luci to gently trace her finger along the large scar. He snickered and teased, “You know I come up with shit all the time -- how did you believe the bar thing. I could take down a guy in a minute." Sure, that was a little exaggerated, but he'd be damned if a human ever won against him in a bar fight. He was the champ. The peck on the lips was enough to shut him up, and before he could pull Luci in for a deeper kiss, she'd moved away.

This forced him to tell the story, and as soon as he finished, he had a multitude of comments and questions. "Woah whoa, there, slow down," he laughed, placing his finger over her smooth lips. "One question at a time, Ms. Kozul," he went on, coming closer to those plump lips. "They'll cost ya." At this, he gave Luci a quick peck of his own -- it was just too tempting. It was a little more than a kiss, as Judd lingered on her lips for about a minute until he pulled back again. "Jesus, you're so distracting," he teased,“At this rate we'll be up all night. Not that I'd mind, of course." Going back to Luci's reaction of their sudden departure, Judd nodded and admitted, "Yeah, it wasn't easy. Skylar took a little more convincing than me, but after that first shift, we were terrified that we'd bite someone. Our dad would always disappear for a few days, god knew where, but then he'd eventually come back. So on one of his disappearance days, we packed up our stuff and left. We kept a close eye on the news, and we were a pretty hot topic for a few months. Eventually, though, they gave up in looking for us. And that's when we found the pack." Hopefully his explanation would help smooth things up -- it felt good getting it off of his chest. He'd never told anyone this story before. As for his dad, though, Luci seemed concerned about that. He could understand yet couldn't relate, seeing as he was never as close with his dad as she was with her parents."Yeah, I can see that. I'm sure my dad forgot about us soon enough though -- it's not like he ever made an effort in finding us. We were just one big fucking headache for him." Thinking of his father made him angry, and he could already feel his heartbeat quicken, and not in a good way. He squeezed Luci's fingers tight, and soon the rage subsided. "So what's your story?" he prompted, wanting to get off the topic of his father as soon as possible.

"This better be a good one," he teased, turning his body over so he could look into her eyes. He wasn't even sure if he could pay attention to the story, with her gorgeous body right in front of him. It was all he could do not to touch her boobs again, but he knew better than to; it'd distract her, and he was very excited for her story. Luci always surprised him, and he couldn't wait to see what secrets she had to share. It took place at Princeton, the only place that really had any action (even though it was a "nerd school," as he called it). It was all he could do not to make a teasing joke, but he forced himself to shut his mouth. She rambled on about her political science glasses, GNP, and professor's names. "Come on, get to the point!" he urged, an exasperated grin upon his face. "It's hard enough to pay attention with you right next to me!" This playful jab quickly moved her on, and Judd could hardly believe what she had to say.

"You what?" His jaw was open, his eyes widened. This was beyond surprising -- this was unbelievable. "You made out with your with your TA? Holy shit!" At this he was sent into an explosion of laughter. Tears were leaking out of the corner of his eyes, and he could hardly get a gulp of air between the laughter. As soon as regained some composure, he had to say something. "Luci, you surprise me every day," he chuckled, his hands caressing her gorgeous face."Never in a million years would I ever expect you to make out with a TA, a 30-year-old dude at that." She let out a breathy laugh and Judd did the same, their feet tangled up in each other's. He could tell she felt a little awkward about it, but Judd was fine with it. That was a lucky guy, it took Judd months to reach the shirtless stage. "I didn't know you like older men," he teased. "Did you call him Daddy?"

Luci wasn't done here, though. She went on, and as she mentioned that the TA pulled her aside, Judd raised an eyebrow. How much more could there be? "Again?" he echoed, stunned that this happened not once, but twice. "What happened to the pure Lucinda Kozul that I know?" he mocked in a high pitched, Granny-esque voice. "We need to send this child to church! Ya need Jesus!" However, he ceased his teasing as Luci went into a full on blush. "No babe, this isn't embarrassing. This is one of the best, most unexpected stories I've ever heard!” She buried her head briefly into his chest before she went on. Judd stroked her brown locks until she came back up to continue.

He wasn't as thrilled at the second bit of her story. He kept the smile on his face, but he could feel himself becoming a bit more jealous. Kissing a professor one, maybe twice, he was cool with. However, he wasn't sure how felt with them being in a relationship. It was in the past, there was nothing he could do about it, but it did make him feel a little weirded out. If Luci and Gabe's relationship was so casual, what did it say about theirs? Was their relationship as casual as that? However, he didn't voice these feelings. As soon as Luci said they had slept together, it confirmed the little fear he'd had at the back of his mind. A moment of silence passed between Judd and Luci, as Judd was at a loss of words to say. He knew he wasn't being fair; he'd slept with plenty of girls, so why was it different with Luci? Why was he so jealous over something that had happened years ago? "Oh," he breathed, unsure of what else to say. "Well, you won the story competition," he joked, wanting to clear the awkwardness in the air. There were other guys in her past, and he'd have to suck it up and be okay with that.

Luci reported that the sudden birth and death of LuciXGabe, explaining that their relationship sizzled out. If he was honest, that was what scared Judd. Would their relationship be one like that? Would it burn bright but sizzle quickly? Would she get bored of him? Judd was silent, as he was curious what her overall point was. He allowed Luci to lay on his stomach, and he wrapped his arms around her protectively. He didn't want her to leave, ever. As she mentioned that she'd done a few unexpected things, he gave a little, "You're damn right." However, he was quiet for the rest of it. He wasn't sure why this thought was bugging him so much; he wasn't being fair to Luci. However, he felt the jealousy burning with him, and he suddenly wanted to be better than Gabe, better than Simon, better than any man Luci had been with. He caressed her shoulders, beginning to progressively turned on. "Is this a mistake?" he murmured in response to the mistakes she'd made. Would she look back on these nights and laugh about it with her future friends, about the man whose affections she didn't return? Luci mentioned how her and Gabe used to lay like this, and she guided one of his hands on her hips and the other on her breast. His grasp was firm, and he wasn't letting go. "I'll be better than him," he muttered, her sweet lips brushing against his ear. He wouldn't let her down. They were locked once again, their lips working in tandem. Feeling bold and more aggressive after her story, he suddenly reversed their position, turning Luci over on the couch. Now, she was below him and he directly above. "Ready to try with me?" His words were out of breath, but his mind and body were ready, if she was.

Timeskip

After their fiery night, all of their clothes were tossed haphazardly around her living room. Somehow, Luci's bra had ended up hanging off her TV, and Judd's pants were on the opposite end of the room. Light streamed in through her blinds, glimmering onto her face. She was still sleeping, her sides rising and falling softly. As cheesy as it sounded, Judd thought she really looked angelic. As pure as she may look, he knew there was a huge drive in her -- they'd been at it for quite some time last night. A content smirk rested on his face as he remembered what they'd done last night. Nothing with any other girl could compare with that, and he hoped she felt the same -- he hoped he was good enough for her.

As he looked upon her gorgeous face once again, it was all he could do from kissing her. However, he didn't want to wake her from what looked like a peaceful morning sleep in. Unfortunately, his body was programmed to wake up around 6 or 7 AM, thanks to the pack's early morning patrols. Even though it had been months since his exile, he still felt the mannerisms and the need for social structure. Honestly, he missed it a lot, but if leaving meant keeping Skylar safe and staying with Luci, he'd pick the latter any day. As carefully as he could, Judd slowly rose from the couch. Making his way silently across the messy living room, he knew coffee was what he needed to wake up. Luci's little coffee machine was easy to find, but where the hell did she keep the roast? After rummaging around her tiny kitchen for a few minutes, he finally found the coffee drawer. It was like finding a gold mine; the creamer, the filters, everything was there. He was planning on making his cup first to make sure it tasted alright, and then have a warmer and hopefully better one for Luci when she awoke, whenever that may be.

The scent of coffee permeated the air, and Judd leaned against the kitchen counters. What Luci had told him last night was still on his mind. She'd gone over to a 30-year-old man's house several times to have sex, and despite their multiple intimate connections, their relationship disintegrated. Time changed and people changed, but hearing that come from Luci's lips had left him unsettled. Was he a burden to her, a dangerous one at that? With a sigh, Judd folded his arms around his torso. "Being a homeless, jobless werewolf bum probably doesn’t help your self-image," he muttered darkly to himself. It was the truth; if Luci would ever see him as a man, he would need to get his own place soon. He'd have to be financially responsible, and more responsible in general. No one wanted a homeless alcoholic with tons of baggage. Judd remained deep in thought until the machine stopped bubbling, signifying that the coffee was ready. He usually drank his black (and he didn't want to use up any of Luci's stuff), so he left it the way it was. He brought the steamy cups to the lips that had been mashed against Luci's overnight. It was pretty good, and Judd began to pop in the roast and grind for Luci's as well. What else could he do?

As he sipped on his coffee, he heard a series of extremely soft sneezes. Placing his cup down, he knew Skylar was surprisingly awake. This was usually the routine for Skylar, as she was a photic sneezer and would sneeze a few times as light entered her room. The werewolf crossed the room, not as a real wolf would silently stalk across the land. Judd was clumsy, and nearly tripping over his pants. It was nearly a faceplant but he sprang up from the near fall, and swiped the box of tissues for Skylar on the coffee table in the process. When he entered the room, he could still hardly believe she was awake. For the past two months, she was asleep 75 percent of the time, due to the pain and heavy painkillers she had to take. She still looked pretty rough, but Judd couldn't mistake the tiny bit of color that she'd regained.

"Morning Sky," Judd greeted softly, tossing the box of tissues next to her. "I'm glad to see you up," he praised.

At this the girl smiled, and croaked back in a voice rough as sandpaper, “Me too. It's nice to be awake again." However, as soon as she made the slightest movement for the tissues, she cried out softly in pain and grimaced.

So much for a miraculous recovery, he thought, making his way to his sister in concern. "Painkillers?" he inquired, to which she gave a little nod of her head. Judd turned away to get them, but not before his sister's tiny voice stopped him.

"You two had fun last night," she whispered as a little snicker crossed her face.

Judd pivoted 360, a hot blush on his face. "What?" he echoed, not sure what he'd heard come out of his sister's mouth. Surely she couldn't have heard!

"You were loud, how could I not?" she giggled, but it soon turned into a cough. It was dry and relentless shaking her frail, bony body. Each one hurt, and before she knew it, Judd had her asthma preventative medicines in his hands. There were several she had to take, so Judd just started her off with her LABAs and her corticosteroids. As soon as she could speak again, she sniffled and raggedly chuckled, “The walls are paper thin."

Judd looked pretty mortified -- he usually liked to keep his sex life very private from his sister. However, she was smiling, and he soon felt himself loosen up, and even laugh a bit. "Well, hope we didn't keep you up. Cover your ears next time, squirt. I'll be right back; I'm going to get the painkillers."

Before he left, she pointed out, “Don’t be embarrassed, seriously. You're good for each other, and I'm happy for you."

Judd wasn't quite sure what to say back. If it hadn't been for his forbidden relationship with Luci, Skylar wouldn't have been tortured in the first place. However, it was comforting to hear her say that, and he gave her an appreciative smile before he left the room of his broken sister.

He left Skylar at the right time, as Luci's coffee beeped from the kitchen. Before she awoke, Judd decided to pick up their discarded clothes. While his version of cleaning up wasn't much better, he'd at least separated his and Luci's clothes into separate piles. He'd pull his weigh, whether it was sorting clothes or actually getting a job. In fact, that's what he was going to do today. While there wasn't much for him, especially in Warrod, he had to try something. Judd began to sort through the possibilities in his mind as he placed Luci's cup on the coffee table, ready for her whenever she woke up. He hoped it was soon -- he already missed her.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine- Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Luci

Last night had been quite... unexpected for Luci. She hadn't known that she and Judd were going to go all the way, but she had zero complaints about it. What they'd done was amazing, something Luci wasn't sure she'd experienced before on that level. By the way Judd moved Luci could tell he'd had lots of practice, but it didn't bother her, it worked to her benefit. Judd had to know he'd pleased her well- Luci was something of a "moaner" and liked to verbalize how she felt if Judd hadn't noticed from their makeout sessions. God, he made her feel immaculate. They'd gone at it at least a few times, each time better than the last as the pair learned each others' bodies. Their interactions were wild, steamy and desperate, but also sensual, sweet and careful. To Luci, it wasn't just sex. She and Judd basically made love to each other. After all of that, Luci would surely sleep well from being so tired out.

In fact, Luci slept very soundly. The next morning, she rolled around on the couch as she heard faint voices somewhere in the distance- Was Skylar up? Or was Judd talking to himself? Either way, the sounds weren't enough to keep Luci's interest and she soon fell asleep again. However, about an hour later at 8am, the aroma of coffee permeated Luci's senses and slowly awoke her from her slumber. Clutching the blanket closer to her body, she slowly opened her hazel eyes. There on the coffee table was a steaming cup of coffee, and on the floor below it a pile of her clothes. Luci sleepily blushed seeing her both her bra and underwear in said pile- Of course she'd been naked when she and Judd were having sex, but it felt weird to know she was still nude under the covers. Had she and Judd spooned each other as they slept, naked bodies pressed against one another? Sitting up slightly, Luci saw Judd seated at the other end of the couch, mindlessly staring into a cup of his own coffee. Did he notice she was awake yet? Leaning against the arm of the couch, Luci hoarsely said, "Hey, love," while giving Judd a small smile. She sat for a few moments before reaching towards the warm coffee mug, picking it up and taking a sip of the glorious concoction. From this angle, Judd could probably see her naked form, but it wasn't like he hadn't seen her bare it all last night.

After a few sips of coffee, Luci placed the mug down and scooted closer to Judd, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. She didn't say anything for a few moments until she finally commented, "Last night was really something different, Judd." He didn't answer her, so she added another statement. "I never felt so good with someone in my life, y'know. You really knew what you were doing. In fact, I might even be a little sore," she smiled, leaning on his shoulder. Judd's arm came to rest around her shoulders, pulling her in tight. The pair enjoyed each others' presence for a few minutes, basking in the adventures of the previous night. Luci finally sighed and stood up to stand in front of Judd and drop the blanket a bit. "Look, you left some bruises on me you little bitch," she quipped, a blush taking over her cheeks. There she revealed to him her bare bottom half and the faint bruises left on her hips, thighs and lower back from Judd's greedy grip. It didn't really hurt, so Luci hoped Judd wouldn't be annoyed at himself or worried. Being a typical guy, Judd did stare at some other places for a few moments and Luci bent down to playfully smack his cheeks. "Don't be so inappropriate, Judd!" she joked, moving over to put some of her clothes on. Luci fully dropped her blanket cover to replace it with her bra and underwear (which she silently thanked herself for wearing a matching blue lace set), leaving her shirt and sweats on the floor.

Grabbing the blanket once more, Luci was about to drape it over herself but Judd instead pulled her onto his lap, his warm hands causing goosebumps on her bare stomach. Luci let out a yelp, legs curling up as he pressed her tight to his chest. Judd planted a few sweet kisses on her face before Luci rested her head on his shoulder, loose hair brushing his face. "I love you," she whispered to him, her voice full of genuine happiness, "but you'll have to release me eventually. I have work from 12 to 8 tonight so I'll need to leave by 11:30. Do you have any plans for today?" She asked, turning slightly to look him in the eyes. As much as she loved Judd, she kind of hoped he'd go find something to do instead of crashing on her couch all day. If he was taking care of Skylar, though, that was a different story. "It's fine if you need to stay here to care for you sister. I hope she's been sleeping well lately, she could use all of the energy she can get," Luci commented, feeling bad for the frail teenager. Luci didn't have the slightest idea that Skylar heard she and Judd going at it for a while last night, and she'd be completely embarrassed to find out. Leaning off of Judd a bit, Luci reached across the table to grab her coffee once more. "By the way, thanks for this. I see you found all of my stuff- It's like a gold mine, isn't it? It's one of the perks of working at a coffee shop," Luci laughed, taking a sip. Inhaling the sweet scent, the girl smiled. "Made to perfection- well, almost. I'd prefer less cream next time, but it's still good. You know I have a love affair with coffee and you're only fueling my habits," she smirked, raising her eyebrows. Placing her mug back down, Luci snuggled closer into Judd's warm body, her long legs hanging over his. "Thanks for everything you've done for me these past few hours- Making out with me, telling me your story, then listening to mine... and what came after that," Luci added the last part after a few moments, her mind still swirling with all that had happened. She'd been made to feel like a goddess by the man she loved most, her affections for him growing even more. Hopefully Judd felt the same way, because God knows Luci loved Judd almost more than she loved herself.
Imagine-
Imagine-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:40 am

the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :) - Page 3 Tumblr_n334hjr5NQ1twiqoho1_250
The coffee burned his tongue, bringing back the sensations of the previous night. It had been fiery and intense, and Judd had the marks to prove it. A smile crossed his face as he recounted it; their night was more special than any he'd ever had. What they had experienced was more than just sex -- it was love at its finest. And never once had he loved any girl the way he loved Luci. Judd took a good sip of the black coffee, mulling the bitter taste around in his mouth. As much as he'd loved their lovemaking, a single, nagging thought still loomed over him. He was afraid, afraid she'd get bored of him and leave. He'd done it before with other girls, with little thought to them. Would karma come back and bite him? Luci had seemed pleased with him last night, though, with her erotic moans and gasps. Hell, they were loud enough for Skylar to hear, so that said something. Despite all of the evidence against his fears, Judd was still deeply unsettled. One more soft look at the exhausted, peaceful girl in front of him filled his chest with a mixture of joy and utmost fear. Please, don't leave me.

All of these thoughts came to him as he mindlessly stared into his coffee cup. He'd almost forgotten about where he was, until her sleepy, raspy voice got his attention. The dark shadows of his thoughts were repelled to the back of his mind. "Hey babe," he breathed back, immediately putting down his mug to scoot closer to her. His hands soon found their way into her hair, gently mussing around the already mussy hair. Judd's eyes alternatively wandered from her bright face to the naked body beneath the sheets. He'd seen everything last night, but he still wanted to see more -- her body was a masterpiece. "C'mere beautiful," he cooed, and she slid down over next to him. Her lips planted upon his skin, something she must have done hundreds of times last night. The corners of his mouth lifted into a gentle smile, and he agreed, “I don't think there's even words." He pulled his arms tight around her, becoming possessive and protective. Not only had she connected with Judd physically and emotionally, but she'd also made an impact on his wolf. The conflict within his two halves was finally resolved, as the beast approved of his choice. A strong pull was now within Judd, even stronger than before. He had to protect her, had to love her, and had to be with her. If it was a choice before, it wasn't anymore.

"Well, I've had a lot of practice," he whispered in her ear, the stubble of his little beard prickling on her skin. "But I can't take all the credit. You know how to get wild -- and moan, Jesus," he laughed. A stray lock f her lovely brown hair dangled down of her eyes, and as he brushed it away from her face, he sent a sweet kiss her way. “I don’t even want to think of anyone else, there’s nothing I can compare it to,” he affirmed, not quite able to keep his hands off her. However, she eventually drifted away from his grasp, and he was left with a mock, pouting face on his lips. There was something about her presence, though, that commanded attention. She was magical, sexy, mysterious, and somehow the blanket draped around her nude body exemplified these traits. The blanket slowly began to sink further and further, quickly losing its purpose. He kept his eyes on her the whole time, feeling his heart speed in pleasure – he’d never get enough of this ecstasy. At the mention of leaving bruises he felt a bit guilty, but she’d done her fair share as well. There were quite a few quickly darkening bruises on his chest and left. “Well, what do you expect?” he teased. “They don’t call me a wolf for nothin’. Why don’t you show me those marks, hmm? I don’t believe you.” Eventually, she dropped her shield, and Judd’s smile evaporated a little. Had he really been that rough? She seemed to be pleased with it, though, so Judd brushed it off as a joke. “Those are love marks, courtesy of Judd. They’re my signature,” he flirted, coming to the edge of the couch in pursuit of catching her again. However, before he could get up, he got a playful slap on his cheeks. It had an immediate effect, and his eyes were all of a sudden locked with hers. “Round two, eh?” If only they could, but he knew Luci had to work. Still, he’d enjoyed the little slap, and it was clear by the look on his face that he was enjoying every moment of this – they were practically naked in front of each other (with the exception of his boxers that he’d kept on for Skylar’s sake). Even though they hadn’t done anything, the air was charged with energy.

They were bantering now, as they loved to do. “Me? Inappropriate? I didn’t know we had to keep things so PG.” Judd reached out and grabbed Luci around her bruises waste, and pulled her back towards him. “Stay with me,” he whined with a smirk, satisfied that he’d captured her once again. His hands ran up and down her skin, the blanket cast away and forgotten on the floor. He loved the sparks he got when touching her, and his natural warmth had an immediate effect on her. She let out a cute yelp, and Judd teased, “I might have bitten you last night. You’ll make a nice little she-wolf.” If only, he couldn’t even begin to imagine the beauty of her wolf form if she had one. “You’re mine, little she-wolf,” he whispered, plating kisses starting from her lips and working down to her neck. Once he’d finished, Luci laid her head on his shoulders, her soft hair now dangling off of him. “I love you too,” he echoed, closing his eyes for a few moments in bliss. At her mention of having to eventually leave, he whined like a child, “Ugh, do you have to?” He hadn’t been serious, though, as he knew their morning cuddle session couldn’t last forever. She had to go to work so she could support his injured sister and his bum ass. At his mention of plans, he gave a little shrug. While he did plan to sniff around for a job, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to tell Luci this. It’d get her hopes up, and Judd knew there were little chances of him finding a job that was a step up from McDonalds. “Yeah, I was probably gonna go out and get more medicine for Skylar,” he lied swiftly, making a grab for his coffee mug.

At the sympathetic and concerned comment from Luci, he nodded as he sipped the now-lukewarm drink. “I think she has been. She was awake this morning, actually.” A snicker crossed over his face as he considered telling her what he knew. He knew that Skylar would never tell Luci what she’d heard, leaving Judd the only person to tell her. He couldn’t help himself, and he chuckled, “You might want to keep your voice down next time, though. She heard you, loud and clear.” Luci was completely mortified from this statement, and while Judd was too, he couldn’t help but laugh.

They were contentedly sipping on coffee like a middle aged couple, he had done pretty well making it if he said so himself. “Always the critic,” he sighed, shaking his head playfully at her. He was never sure how much cream to add – he’d assumed that she’d like a lot of it. “You get what you get and you don’t pitch a fit,” he quoted, continuing, “I’m glad it passed your almighty inspection, though. After that morning we had coffee together, I knew it was the way to your heart.” They snuggled again, Judd counting every moment lucky. Her longer legs were draped over his body and his arms were wrapped around her. “Thank you, for always being here. And for giving me a second chance after all of those times where… I hadn’t been a good person. As for everything that came after, that was my little thank you.” Well, it wasn’t so little but it got his romantic, sentimental point across. However, as they lied together, he couldn’t help but ask, “So, did you and Gabe… Did you two have sex a lot or…? Was it better than this? Because I can be better.” I want our relationship to last, Luci, he silently urged. Please don’t get bored of me.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine- Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:13 am

Luci

Bound in Judd's arms, Luci giggled as he kissed down her neck. "A she-wolf? Sorry babe, I have no plans on becoming one any time soon. I may love you, but I love being a human even more," she replied, rolling her eyes. His increasingly roaming hands caused her to squirm even more but Luci enjoyed the warmth. "Judd, you're awfully handsy... I like it," Luci flirted, knowing Judd was feeling the mood. In response, Judd's hand continued gently stroking her thighs and Luci felt herself blush. He'd done the same last night in a sexual manner, but now his touch felt intimately sweet. Judd already knew, but Luci was a huge cuddler- this kind of stuff was right up her alley. "Yeah, I have to go to work and it's a long shift. I have class tomorrow too, but that's only for three hours. You'll live," she laughed, leaning on Judd's shoulder.

As he reached around her to grab his coffee, he mentioned Skylar's medicine and her miraculously waking up this morning. Luci felt quite shocked- She'd had the strength to get up and move around? That had to be a good sign. "That's good to hear, yeah? Maybe she's slowly getting better. I hope so..." she trailed off. There was a pause between the two before Judd opened his mouth and said something she hadn't wanted to hear, something that made her nightmares come true. "Skylar fucking heard us? She heard us... fucking? Oh my god you're joking," Luci freaked out, leaning forward to look back at Judd. Though he was struggling to not laugh, she could tell he was fully serious. "No Jud you don't understand this is so terrible! She's gonna think I'm crazy, having sex with you while she's in the other room. My god, this is my worst nightmare!" she moaned, covering her hands with her face and leaning into Judd's chest. "Besides," Luci mumbled against his skin, "I can't help that I'm loud. When I like it a vocalize it, and now your poor sister has to suffer the consequences." Judd laughed and rubber her back, assuring her it wasn't the end of the world, which to Luci it sure seemed that way.

Eventually Luci straightened up and the pair was able to enjoy their coffee, even with Luci's criticisms. "Sorry I'm a coffee snob, Judd, maybe you could learn a thing or two from me," she challenged, raising an eyebrow. She settled into his embrace and smiled as her whispered in her ear to thank her. Judd's sweet comments made her blush. "I didn't even think I could give you those chances, but I'm more than glad I did. But I must say, if that's your little thank you then you'll have to show me what a big thank you is sometime, hmm?" Luci chuckled, rubbing her hand along is cheek. Judd moved her hand back to her lap and she pouted, soon snuggling back to him. They sat in peaceful silence, Luci's breathing matching Judd's. Her thoughts swarmed with how different things had been a mere few months ago, how happy she was that things had changed, how much she loved Judd. As she thought about these things, little did she know Judd's insecurities were about to shine through.

"Hmm?" Luci immediately responded, not registering his words. Once they settled in, though, she though to herself, Oh, so he does care about what I said last night. Does it really make him that concerned? He can't be that insecure... I mean he knows I love him! Sighing, Luci nodded. "Well, it depended really. Sometimes we'd have sex like almost every day of the week, while other times I wouldn't meet Gabe for almost two weeks. It wasn't like we set specific days to have sex or anything... besides, I was busy with classes and he was busy teaching. It was just like a whenever thing," Luci explained, turning to look at Judd. I can't believe he's so worried. Luci took a deep breath, trying to sort out how to tell everything the right way. "I'll be honest, Judd. Gabe and I had amazing sex. We did things I hadn't known were possible when I was 19. Gabe was older than me; he knew what to do, and he knew it well. I caught on quickly," she started. "What we did last night was amazing, too, even considering it was our first time together. Don't think it was bad, because it definitely wasn't. I mean, did you hear me? Did you hear yourself? That shit we did was great. I've only felt like that before with Gabe, y'know. So I guess it was almost equal," she said. Before Judd could open his mouth to argue, Luci placed her finger over his lips. "The difference though is that I love you, Judd. I didn't love Gabe when we had sex. Our relationship was lust, convenience and experimenting, especially on my part. My relationship with you isn't like that and you know it," she told him, blushing a bit. Pulling closer to him, Luci straddled Judd and brushed her lips against his. "I love you. What we had last night was something special for both of us. Sure, it was sex, we made each other orgasm a few times, big whoop," she lightly giggled, "but the love I felt made it so much more than that. Every time you touched me it was like being lit on fire. It's knowing that there's more to us than lust. It's the feeling of being complete with you." Luci's eyes sparkled as she wrapped her arms around Judd's neck and kissed him sweetly for a few seconds, his stubble scratching her face- she really liked it. Resting he forehead on his, a beautiful smile lit up her face. "Judd, there's nothing to be better than Gabe at. I love you so, so much that sex with you will always be amazing. Don't doubt yourself, green eyes," Luci grinned, biting her lip.

Keeping her straddled position, Luci placed her head on Judd's shoulder almost like a child. His arms wrapped around her torso and Luci tightened her grip as Judd's hands rubbed up and down her bare back. "Mmmmm... I don't wanna get up yet!" Luci groaned, laughing pulling back to look at her kind-of-boyfriend. Planting a kiss on the edge of his lips, Luci slowly untangled herself from his embrace and began to stand up. "I'm gonna start getting ready for work. I gotta shower too so you can just hang around, yeah? I'll try not to be too long," Luci said before grabbing her coffee and heading to the kitchen. She placed her cup in the sink and began looting around for food to bring to work, finally landing on a bottle of water, a granola bar and some nut mix. "Hopefully they'll have some extra food in the break room..." she mumbled, dreaming of a nice pastry or two. She then headed towards her room, gently opening the door and seeing Skylar passed out on the bed. Making sure to be silent, Luci grabbed her towels before heading to the bathroom. Judd had made himself comfy watching TV and Luci smiled to herself as she passed, walking down the hall and closing the bathroom door.

After about fifteen minutes, Luci emerged from the steamy bathroom in nothing but a skimpy towel, her skin still glistening with droplets of water. "Hey Judd, you like what you see?" She smirked, walking toward him until she stood on the side of the couch. His eyes had widened a bit and she could only imagine what he was thinking. He tried to reach out for her but she pulled away, rolling her eyes. "Uh huh huh, you've seen enough already," Luci scolded before walking towards her room. However, as to appease him just a bit, she flicked her towel up for a moment to reveal her ass, and in a moment it was covered again. She shut the door to her room and changed into a matching plain grey bra and quite cheeky grey and black undies, not bothering to put on her work uniform just yet. She partially dried her hair, put on some eyeliner and lotioned her legs. Walking back into the living room, Luci reached down into Judd's pile of clothes and threw his shirt on over her bra, the hem just brushing her butt. "Now, where were we?" She smiled, plopping down next to Judd on the couch and snuggling close to his side. At least they could enjoy this sweet moment for a little bit longer.
Imagine-
Imagine-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue May 10, 2016 12:34 am

the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :) - Page 3 Tumblr_o6l8voID151svd223o2_500
Judd's hands crept over her smooth skin, moving up and down her thighs. Luci's crimson blush only made him continue more. These were the thighs that he'd been on top of last night, while the air was charged and their decisions rash. Now, however, his strokes weren't very sexual, and were merely a way to touch and connect with his sorta girlfriend. At her remark, Judd chuckled deeply and responded, “Of course you do -- my hands can never keep off you." He relaxed into the pillows -- somehow Luci had gotten Skylar's bloodstains out -- and continued his quest up and down her thighs. His eyes were rapt with attention, green eyes stared right into hers, and in this moment he looked wild. If she didn't have to go to work so soon, he would have liked to have another sex session. When she mentioned her long shift, Judd jerked his hands off her body as if it was a burning stove. He threw his hands into the air and let out a long, childish groan. Never before had he been so dependent with a girl, but Luci had put a spell on him. "Really? Can't you skip work for a day?" he complained, but it was clear by the twinkle in his eyes that he wasn't serious. Luci had to support two extra people now, as well as balancing school and her ailing mother. She had a lot on her plate, and while Judd understood, he wished she could stay home and take a load off for a day. She deserved it.

"No more handsy Judd for you," he joked, “it’s your punishment." They locked eyes for a few moments, and then burst out laughing -- they both knew Judd couldn't keep his hands off for more than a minute. He loved the way her chest rose and fell, he loved the little crinkle around her eyes when she laughed he loved her bright chocolate eyes and smile. Soon, his hands found their rightful place and continued where they left off. The pair grew slightly more serious for a moment, as Luci inquired about Skylar and her sleep. She shared some sympathetic murmurs and hoped his injured sister would recover soon. Judd let out a sigh and agreed, “Me too." There wasn't much more to say about Skylar's grave injuries, they had said it all. While this was a living room of love and joy, it also brought back haunting memories for Judd. Just a few months ago, it had been Skylar lying on this couch, not them. His eyes traced the room, landing on the carpet. While Luci had cleaned most of it, Judd's improved vision could still see tiny flecks of Skylar's blood. And then who could forget the time that he'd shifted in front of Luci for the first time, and the terror that had followed? His grin drooped a little as he thought about this, his strokes becoming slower. There were lots of memories in this room.

However, they soon grew amused again, and Luci was mortified with his news. His laugh rang out once again, echoing through the room. Luci's reaction was priceless, with a pale face and with, disbelieving eyes. Judd kept on laughing, not wanting to answer her for a bit. He loved t see the panic and mortification on her face. The longer he looked and laughed at Luci's face, he knew why Skylar found his own reaction so funny. As soon as he could speak again, he burst out in between laughter, "Yeah, she heard us fucking! No joke!" He rolled over to get a breather, his face almost as red as hers. She was majorly freaking out now, and Judd had the responsibility of calming her down. "Chill Luci, it's fine," he said, waving his hand in the air. "Hearing us having sex didn't kill her. She actually thought it was pretty funny -- I haven't heard her laugh in a while," he added reflectively. "Besides, she approves --she literally has no problems with us." They would have to be mindful to be a bit quieter next time, or have it somewhere else, but Luci was definitely blowing it out of proportion. And that was one of the many reasons why he loved her.

They joked and teased about coffee methods, Luci's coffee apparently superior to his. But hey, it was the thought that counted, right? In response to his "little than you," Judd rolled his eyes and teased, “My big thank you is my presence. You got lucky, as werewolf guys come." Their breathing and movements eventually became relaxed, Judd's hands clasped over Luci's. What didn't calm, though, were the insecurities at the back of his mind. They whirred and buzzed, always resurfacing no matter how hard he tried to ignore them. He was doubtful and afraid. Luci's sigh was audible and Judd became silent, allowing for her to talk. She explained that while they had frequent sex, that was all it was. It was sex with o love, and Judd understood her explanation fairly well. After all, that's what most of his sexual activities were anyway. Why he felt so insecure, he had no idea, as he had done the same thing as Luci in the past. Her explanation was enough to appease his anxiety -- for the moment, at least. When she mentioned that she loved him, his face lit up like a beacon. That's all he ever wanted to hear, and every time Luci said it, he felt elated. Her body was now straddling his most doubts sent away. "I'm just being stupid, sorry. It's just... You're the first girl that I've really cared about. I don't know, I guess I'm just scared to lose you." It wasn't an irrational fear, as Judd had lost most of the important people in his life: his mother, his father to alcohol, his pack, old high school friends, and nearly his sister.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and they were kissing again, slower and more sweetly this time. He felt complete, and brought his hands around to the back of her head. God, he loved her. Their lips parted and Luci went to rest her head on his shoulder, a beautiful smile illuminating her face. "I love you too," he breathed, his voice full of emotion and affection. He felt a bit more prideful as she admitted that she loved having sex with his, and he snuggled closer to her. "I'm just competitive, you know me," he chuckled softly, his eyelids beginning to drop in contentment. her words were clearly effective, and that small look of doubt and apprehension dropped from his face, replaced with peace. "Gotta keep the customer satisfied," he mumbled, referencing Simon and Garfunkel’s song. As she laid on him, Judd began to drift off into a peaceful slumber, until Luci's movement awoke him. "Mmm, don't go," he mumbled, trying to pull her back again."I was almost asleep!" His hands reached for hers as she untangled herself and began to move away. "Nooooo!" he moaned, an amused yet disappointed grin on his face. "Not even a little longer?" he begged, but Luci's retreating footsteps were enough. "Well, hurry up so we'll have extra time!" he hollered after her, hearing her small laugh in response. Leaning back into the pillows, the couch now seemed foreign to him. He had no idea what to do now, so he grabbed the remote and mindlessly changed through channels. He had better get used to this for as long as he lived here.

Judd hadn't missed Luci's little comment about hoping for better food at work. Maybe he could stop by and bring her some donuts or something, after he finished getting medicine and looking for work. While her coffee shop served pastries, she must get tired of the same things. Anything to get out of this house for a while was a nice though, as his thoughts were unsettling and anxious. Judd heard Luci's movements through the paper thin walls; no wonder Skylar heard them. The shower faucet turned, and soon Luci was in her getting ready process. "Maybe she'll come out without her towel," he muttered hopefully as his eyes refused to take in what was on the television screen. He mindlessly stared for a little while, until Luci reemerged. She was clad in a skimpy towel, and Judd already felt himself getting turned on again. "Hey babe," he whistled, his eyes tracing her every movement as if she was a piece of prey. "I'd like it even more if you take that towel off," he remarked, reaching to pull it off. However, Luci elusively danced away, deciding that he'd already seen enough. "C'mom Luce," he whined, “just one more look?" She sighed and allowed him to see her butt for a brief moment, until the white fabric covered her body once more.

She came back a few minutes later with her bra and underwear, makeup and hair done up. "That's a proper work uniform," he joked, wishing that girls could go to work just like this. He welcomed Luci back to his side, both snuggling in to each other. Judd leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips, the longing and lust in his eyes. "I think we left off here," he whispered, lips brushing hers as he spoke. "Have a few more minutes for making out?" He was completely intoxicated with love; he didn't even hear Skylar's breathless coughs from the next room.
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine- Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Luci

Luci rolled her eyes at Judd's comment about her work uniform. "Judd, you know this isn't what I wear. Don't be an idiot," she scoffed. She tugged at the hem of Judd's shirt she'd stolen from the pile of his clothes on the floor; it just barely covered her underwear and left her feeling somewhat too exposed. Luci's "boyfriend" wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, planting a kiss on her lips soon after. Luci could see the lust in his eyes and though she wanted to kiss him too, she resisted for a little while. Judd's lips brushed hers as she spoke, but Luci responded by placing her head on his chest and lacing her hand with his. "Yeah, I've got some time to kill, but we can make out later," the girl mumbled, playing with Judd's hand in her own. By "later," she really meant in a few minutes, but to Judd those few minutes would probably seem like an eternity. The television played some sitcom that was always airing this time of day and left Luci zoning out for a few minutes, the lull of Judd's breathing almost putting her to sleep again. However, a small giggle escaped her mouth as she felt him begin to fidget under her. His one hand stayed sweetly laced in hers, but the other began rubbing up and down her thigh. Finally succumbing, Luci pushed herself up to face Judd and ran and hand through her hair. "God, are you really that impatient?" she joked, sticking her tongue out at him.

He grumbled some sort of response but Luci didn't hear him because she instead focused on a small hacking sound coming from somewhere in her apartment. Must be the heating turning on again... she assured herself. She then turned over, sitting on her knees adjacent to Judd. Luci turned his head towards her and gently pressed her lips to his, tugging on his lower lip as she let go. "I guess we have a little time, yeah?" she teased, referencing Judd's earlier question. Luci leaned forward to kiss him again, but Judd responded by grabbing her hips and placing her on his lap instead. How did they always end up with Luci straddling him? Luci wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips by his ear, kissing just under his earlobe. Judd's hands pressed down on her thighs, rubbing up and down until they slipped to her lower back and held her tight. Luci squirmed a bit but otherwise kept her cool- She didn't want this to escalate too much because she had to leave for work soon, and hopefully Judd would try to keep himself contained too. Luci locked her lips with Judd's once more but within seconds they were left cold as he began kissing along her jawline. "Don't leave any marks, I gotta to go work like this," Luci warned, a short gasp leaving her as he began kissing the base of her neck. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes and groaned. Judd clearly enjoyed the way she practically fell apart under his influence. "Now's not the time, babe, we can do that later," she weakly said, using a finger to lift Judd's head and place his lips back on her own. He eventually complied and the pair made out for a little bit until Luci heard that weird noise again. Slowly pulling away from Judd's embrace, Luci sat up. "Do you hear that?" After a pause, she continued. "I thought it was my heater starting up but it wouldn't keep making that noise..." Looking around, Luci shrugged and let her gaze fall onto Judd to see what he thought. Hopefully he'd know more than she did.
Imagine-
Imagine-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlas Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:17 am

the woods :: 1x1 RP for Atlas and Imagine- :) - Page 3 Tumblr_o808r4O1GK1ualsxko1_400

After last night, Judd couldn't seem to stop. "Hmm, I'll have to put a complaint in to your boss, won't I? Your hours are too long and your uniform needs a few adjustments." At this, he pulled Luci tighter to him and attempted to go in or a kiss. Apparently she wasn't feeling it now, and drew back a few moments after. She placed her head on her chest, and Judd sighed and stopped for now. Their hands were laced, her head was on him, it was far too cute to spoil. He resigned himself to casual cuddling, his hands firmly holding onto her tiny ones. "Later? God damn, Luci, such a buzzkill," he joked, but didn't try shoving his lips in her face any longer. While patience wasn't his strong suit, he'd just have to wait a little bit longer. He didn't want to force himself on her, and for the last few hours, they'd been lip locked/body locked the entire time. He had to admit, he was tired, and maybe the little break was needed.

The two chilled for a while, Luci's eyes fluttering as Judd's breathing slowed. The TV program was boring, and as exhausted as he was, Judd's free hand soon found itself stroking her thighs up and down. He was sure she wouldn't mind, she usually liked this sort of shit, and maybe it would convince her to give him a few more kisses and then some. To his delight, it elicited a sarcastic joke from her, causing a big, shark-like grin to cross his face. "You're goddamn right," he chuckled, his hands beginning to rub her thighs more vigorously now. She paused for a moment, Judd unsure of her reasons. He'd thought she'd just been getting into it, what was the problem? Soon, she came back to him, whatever had occupied her mind forgotten. The hacking sound was unbeknownst to him, his lust channeling all the thoughts in his mind. When she tugged on his lower lip with her teeth, it made him nip back a bit. Competitive and animalistic, he wanted to bite her even harder. For some reason, kissing and sex were like competitions for him, and Luci was a formidable opponent.

He was so driven that he didn't respond to Luci, instead placing her on his lap. Once again, she was straddling him, his favorite position for her to be in. "We got plenty of time, just a little more...,"he begged, their previous night infecting him with lust. he got what he wanted, as Luci wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss underneath his earlobes. This was a next place for kissing, and he reveled in it. In response, his hands massaged her thighs, and then made it to her lower back. As Judd began to kiss along her jawline, however, Luci tried to stop what she'd started. "I won't, I promise," he breathed into her neck, in pursuit of finishing what he'd started. However, Luci's insisting tone made him listen, and he regretfully pulled his lips from her soft skin. "When's later?" he whined, not content with a steamy session to end so quickly. However, a quick glance at the clock told him that Luci only had twenty minutes left anyways, and that she needed money to support his broke ass and Skylar's. "We better pick up where we left off," he chuckled, half-joking and half-serious. He was addicted to her body and lips now, and there was no way to cure it.

Now, he finaly heard what had distracted Luci before. It was a faint, hacking noise, puzzling both of them. "Your heater? I don't know, heaters don't sound like that," he mused, trying his best to think of what could be making that strange sound. With a shrug, Judd picked up Luci by the waist and gently moved her over to the other side of the couch. "I guess there's no other way to find out than look," he suggested, and rose to his feet to investigate. As he heard the desperate sound again, the solution finally hit him. In shock and shame, his eyes widened at the sudden realization. It was Skylar, most likely suffering from asthma and unable to reach her inhaler. How could he have been so stupid and selfish? "Oh shit, it's Skylar!" he muttered, and left Luci's tempting body as he went to aid his asthmatic sister.

Judd returned a few minutes later, the guilt clear as day on his face. "She was having an asthma attack," he stated briefly, plopping himself next to Luci. As he did when stressed, he put his hands over his face, taking a deep breath. "How did I not hear her? She could have fucking been dying, and I wouldn't have noticed." After taking another shaky breath, Judd uncovered his face and let his back sink into the pillows. Once again, he'd let his selfish desires distract him from what should have been his number one priority. While he'd been addicted to drinking before, now it was Luci. Obviously, it wasn't her fault, and Judd knew that well. It was his, right down to the core; he was selfish, and didn't notice the needs of his injured sister. "I'm glad you noticed that, I was too fucking oblivious to. In fact, you should probably take care of her from now on -- you'd be a lot better at it." Judd had accomplished a lot of shitty and dickish things, but this was one of the worst. Well, at least it wasn't quite as bad as when he'd shifted in front of Luci. Or had been yelling at her drunk. Or had snapped the chains and nearly gone feral on her. "Oh my God, I'm such an awful brother, Jesus." Judd leaned his head on Luci's shoulder, not sure how to handle all of these emotions at once.

After a minute or two, Judd took his head off her shoulder and glanced up at the clock. Luci only had ten more minutes until she had to leave, and as the coffee shop was a walk aways, she'd need to get going now. She could comfort him about all of his problems and baggage later. If he was a shitty brother, at least he could try and be a less shitty semi boyfriend. "It's almost time to go -- Skylar's taken care of, if she needs her inhaler it's much closer. I'll walk you to work today, how's that? Chivalry ain't dead yet." Judd offered the beautiful brunette girl hi hand, and pulled her to her feet. He had to do something, to feel somewhat useful after he'd neglected his sick sister.

(Sorry this is so shitty! I've had the worst writer's block but I wanted to get something up! You can timeskip in your post if you wanted to! I think you wanted to timeskip to summer or something? :) Go for it! Haha I just didn't wanna take control and have it make no sense, you do your thang c: Sorry this took forever!)
Atlas
Atlas
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3