Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one x one with bulletproof

2 posters

Go down

one x one with bulletproof Empty one x one with bulletproof

Post  valentine Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:52 am

hellooo.
this is a one x one between me and bulletproof, please don't post unless you're me or bulletproof! <<3
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

one x one with bulletproof Empty Re: one x one with bulletproof

Post  valentine Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:07 am

SEAMUS WILDER
After the couple seemed satisfied with the answer Seamus provided, he pressed the rim of the glass against his lips before taking a sip. He picked up his knife and fork and began to "slice" at the meat. It took some sawing, but Seamus didn't really care. He stabbed the piece of meat with a fork and put the steak in his mouth. Savoring the flavors. The moment he swallowed he listened as Max commented on Seamus' laugh and how he seemed to make Max feel important. Sure, they were really only in each other's space for a day or two.. litterally in each other's space, considering the two woke up snuggling. He choked on his meat before quickly grabbing the glass and washing it down. He didn't expect the statement to catch him off-guard, although Seamus' embarrassing moment seemed to go unnoticed.. except for Maximus' father, who gave him a rather concerned look. So Seamus glanced at him and nodded, turning his attention back onto the table. He was honestly.. flattered. Seamus went off what he knew about Maximus, and what he figured would sound accurate. And yet Maximus' sounded so, so accurate.. why was that? That small statement was enough to make his heart skip a beat. Seamus wrapped his fingers around Maximus' hand as their hands somehow managed to find each others. "So, you two seem fairly serious.. do you plan to get married? If so, when?"  a woman inquired. it was yet again that moment that the two had taken a bite of their food, and proceeded to nearly choke on it. Seamus covered his mouth before taking his hand away from Maximus' and placing both his hands on his fork and knife, he began to saw at the meat again. "Well, I believe it was somewhat.. decided to be in the spring, right, Maximus darling?" Seamus looked at the shorter male, nipping at his lip before turning his attention back to the table. That was something they didn't exactly.. go over, oddly enough. They went over what to do if Laura brought up her dogs, but definitely not what to do if they brought up marriage. This was the "make or break" of the improvisation tonight.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

MAXIMUS

Max was a bit shocked by the question, wondering why Seamus and himself didn't discuss the subject of marriage. It was supposed to be a "serious relationship", and he sort of let it slip that serious relationships equal marriage. He wasn't as shocked as Seamus - who seemed to be subtly choking on his food. Max turned his head, listening to Seamus and nodding, deciding that going with that statement would benefit them both. "Yes, I'm sure that'd be nice," he agreed, trying to distract himself with wine (although it tasted horrendous). "My parents had a Spring wedding. Didn't you, dad?" His father turned his attention to Maximus and swallowed a large chunk of meat. When he heard the question he instantly smiled and nodded. "It was very beautiful," Mr Goodwill commented, looking nostalgic. "Deborah was quite the wedding planner, I'm sure she'd love to help you both out."
Max nodded, switching his eyes to the side to glance at Seamus who seemed.. fine with the situation so far. "When plans are clearer, I'll definitely call mom and ask if she's interested in helping out. Seamus still needs to meet her." He smiled at Seamus before their first course of dinner was taken away - whether you were finished eating or not. Mr Goodwill seemed to be disgruntled by this fact but he managed to keep a straight face. Dessert wouldn't take too long, but inbetween that time and this, the guests would start to make idle chit-chat. Which meant more couple questions for Max and Seamus. Max was beginning to wonder if this was a good idea. Oh, whatever, of course it was.
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:33 am

SEAMUS WILDER
"Eer.. yes. I really should meet her. I've been dying to, honestly." Seamus giggled slightly. As their meals were taken away, Seamus looked at the waiter before looking down at the table with a slight pout. He had only had a couple bites, although soon dessert would be here, which meant soon the night would be over.. right? The sooner the better. He wrapped his hand around Maximus', smoothing over Max's hand with his thumb. What was for dessert? Baked Alaska? some tiny bowl of ice cream? He could never tell. Taking a sip of the wine before glancing at couples. Everyone seemed happy, he supposed. But Maximus and Seamus definitely captured the essence of "happy and in love". He closed his eyes and let a subtle sigh escape his jawline. "So.. Maximus, Seamus, are you two living together? Or are you waiting to get married to move in together?" A man who went by the name of Geoff Farrel asked. Seamus remained quiet so Maximus could answer. Well the more questions that were asked the more it appeared they were unprepared for this. But it still seemed believable, luckily. He lifted his hand from Maximus' and folded his hands in his lap, watching as even Max's father seemed curious to know.

Soon the dessert was here. It was a thin layer of chocolate crust, with a cheesecake like batter layered from brown to creme color. It then proceeded to have chocolate chips and chocolate shavings on top. They looked good, delicious, actually. Hewatched as the small cake like dessert was placed in front of him. He picked up the fork and neatly sliced into the round cake like object. Taking a bite and enjoying the sweet bliss of the dessert. It had been.. ages since he had had dessert that was so.. good.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:03 am

MAXIMUS

Max felt slight goosebumps raise on his skin when Seamus held his hand. Even though they had been doing it all evening, it seemed to get stranger the more he done it. Max barely had enough time to ponder on this until another question was thrown at them. No surprise there, he supposed. "Seamus moved into my apartment very recently, actually," he answered with a smile, thinking of when his father last visited his apartment and when to pinpoint a date. "Last week, actually, just a day after my father visited me." Detective Goodwill looked slightly surprised, but still in quite a pleasant mood about the whole night. "I hope you've gotten enough sleep since Seamus moved in," his father had said with a grin, which made the entire table chuckle and Maximus blush bright red. "Yes, dad, it's been fine." Max assured him, but he stuttered half-way through it which just made his father chuckle more and slap his son on the back. True affection. At least a few people at these dinner parties still had a sense of humour. Max looked over at Seamus with an extremely forced smile that looked painful. Thank God dessert was served at that moment or else he would have died of pure embarrassment. He wasn't too sure what it was he had started eating but it sort of looked like a tart and it smelled of lime, so it was all good. After this, the dinner would finish, there would be a few more conversations followed by goodbyes and they'd both get the Hell back to their apartment. Their apartment. Sounded weird. But, Max really didn't find if Seamus stuck around. It'd be nice to have company.
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:21 am

SEAMUS WILDER
Seamus looked at Maximus' father, smiling softly. "Well," He sighed. "I'm surprised, Mr. Goodwill, do you really think that of me? I'm hurt." He said jokingly taking another bite of his tart. Seamus thought for a moment, realizing something. Maximus' birthday was tomorrow. Even though he just met the stunning creature, he still wanted to do something for him. It only seemed fair. Although he didn't seem to be one to appreciate stealing, so that was definitely out of the question. He glanced at the people at the table, some seemed interested in Seamus and Max, while some seemed to care less. What should he do? Steal something? Make some reason to leave? Maybe go pee even if he didn't? Something to give him time to think. There again, he could always ask Mr. Goodwill about one of his cases... but that might draw to much attention to Seamus. Max's dad HAD to know SOMETHING about Seamus, right? Clearing his throat slightly, he pushed his tart forward and proceeded to wipe his mouth with the "napkins" made of cloth provided in front of him. Well, it wasn't like he had chocolate on his mouth, per se, but it seemed to be a "kind thing to do". Seamus ate about half of the tart, honestly it was better than he expected it to be and felt a bit silly for eating practically half of it while everyone had only eaten about a fourth of theirs. "Mr. Goodwill, any leads on your thief?" Seamus' heart jumped. He leaned over the table to look at the handsome man, keeping a rather calm front. Were they talking about Seamus? Probably not, there were so many criminals in New York. "Of course he did, love. She was arrested a few days ago." The husband corrected. Seamus relaxed, leaning back in his chair and bringing his hand with Maximus' again. "Good." The male thought to himself as he scanned the room. It was decorated with crystal chandeliers and every doorway had Brazilian Rosewood trimming. Of course Seamus didn't know his woods, but he knew this specific wood.. for.. reasons.. not very legal.. reasons. But this was by far - the nicest banquet Seamus had attended. 
After a few minutes the tart was taken away and carried into the kitchen. Everyone slowly stood up, and so did Maximus and Seamus, after a few conversations the somewhat long night would be over. Then they could head back to the.. their.. Max's.. the..ir apartment. How would anyone go about saying that? Was it technically their apartment? Or was it just Maximus'? Considering Seamus moved himself in, it didn't seem right to call it "their" but it also didn't seem right to call it "Max's". It was hard to decide.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:17 pm

MAXIMUS

Max watched a few more conversations fly by over the dinner table, almost as shocked as Seamus was as a couple brought up a thief. Thankfully for Max, it wasn't his thief. Seamus, Maximus mentally corrected himself, knowing that calling his room mate "his" was.. weird. He shook his head gently, looking over to glance at Seamus, almost smirking as he caught him eyeing up some expensive looking things that were scattered across the room. Had he stolen anything so far? Max hoped not as the dishes from dessert were taken away, and he couldn't be more relieved. Freedom from this social event was so close - he could taste it just like the tart he had just eaten.
Ever so slowly, as if cautiously, the table began to rise, husbands helping their wives into extremely expensive-looking fur coats that were obviously too warm to wear at this time of the year. Maximus glanced at his watch as he pulled on his own jacket, glad to see that he wouldn't miss his favourite radio show the same night. It seemed silly, really, but he'd much rather be at his apartment listening to the radio show on interesting criminals and cases of law than being here. The Goodwill boy made quick conversation with a few that dismissed him hastily, and as he smiled at Seamus, his father cleared his throat behind the two.
"Max," he said, not bothering to call his son "Maximus", now that nobody was listening. The detective held up a poorly wrapped parcel which Max took. "Birthday gift - for tomorrow. I have a case tomorrow, sorry I can't be there. You two invite me over soon, alright?"
Max nodded with a smile, before his father excused himself and headed towards the exit, neglecting to put his glass of scotch down until he reached the double doors. His head and his limbs ached slightly as he sighed, keeping the parcel clasped in both hands. "We did it," he said in a slight whisper to Seamus, his grin completely obvious and a bit goofy-looking. The two were subconsciously moving through the crowds to the doors, and Max was still incredibly excited that they'd managed to pull it all off.
They stood outside as they waited for a cab. Max sat on a wall with some fancy carvings on it and swung his legs like a child as he did so. He hummed and rapped his fingers against the parcel. The cars were clearing out, the moon was peeking from behind the folds of the dark sky and it was only Max and Seamus. Alone. "I think we did very well."
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:30 am

SEAMUS WILDER
Seamus hadn't pick pocketed, stolen, or anything. He was simply there.. as Seamus, that British.. posh.. guy.. who was absolutely perfect. Hah, the lies. People seemed to disappear, Maximus and Seamus managed to squirm their way around the talking people, and keep the conversations brought on to the duo short. He was tempted to steal a bottle of wine, or anything for that matter. Anything he could get his hands on like a pac-rat; but he decided to keep the profile low. As far as it appeared, no one recognized him, and it was probably best that way. Watching as Max's dad provided his son with a gift, he leaned over Max's shoulder curiously, looking at the gift he got. A parcel?  Well that was odd... what was inside? Pursing his lips as they slid between people and skittered out the doors, he giggled slightly at Maximus' excitement. "Went better than I expected, actually." Allowing a sly grin to creep onto his jawline as they left, he couldn't help but to sigh of relief as they got outside. They were out of that suffocating society, and back outside. People swarmed out, got in their cars and left. It appeared it was really only Seamus and Maximus, (besides a few others) were the ones who didn't take cars. Rich people. They could get whatever they wanted. Parking was like a dollar out of their pocket. So what difference would a watch make? Seamus instantly regretted his decision to stay clean and not steal anything; sure, it would've kept a low profile, but seriously, whats a day without adventure? Finally all the couples were gone, leaving Seamus and Maximus alone. Sitting up on the elegantly carved wall as well, he leaned in against Maximus and rested his head on Maximus' shoulder for a minute, before letting out a happy sigh and sitting himself up straight again. "I agree, darling." He spoke, emphasizing the "darling" for a kick. "But really, it went way better than anyone could've anticipated. Nice job." He smiled, patting Max's back lightly. "But people really need to learn how to keep their noses out of things." He muttered, looking in the distance at the road illuminated by the street lamps and buildings lit up.

Finally the taxi drove down the road, causing the male to stand up and dash to the sidewalk, gaining the driver's attention. He and Max climbef in the backseat and proceeded to tell him where to drop the two off. Seamus let a yawn escape his jawline, squeezing his eyes shut as he did so. "Long night?" The driver asked. Seamus nodded, making a grunt noise. "Mhm. Very." He smiled slightly, looking out the window. His breath making a fog on the glass, he watched as it disappeared and reappeared. The city lights flying by as they drove.

After they stopped, the man put his hand out and said the amount it would cost. After just a moment of Seamuse staring at his hand, he placed his hand on the door and looked at Maximus. "You heard the man. Pay him." He opened the door and walked out, slamming the door shut. The man let out a chuckle, folding his hand slightly. "Your friends a little picky, eh?" He grinned.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:38 am

MAXIMUS

Max smoothed the material of the parcel wrap with his fingers gently, feeling his eyes grow heavy. The night had most definitely been a long one, and he was ready to sleep as soon as he stumbled into his apartment. He jumped slightly as Seamus rested his head on his shoulder, but Maximus soon rolled his eyes at being called "darling". But he agreed with Seamus that folks should keep out of others' personal lives. Hopefully the next time Max had to go to a dinner party, he still had Seamus in contact. Or else it would be a mess.  An awkward mess. Maximus shook his head and turned to look at Seamus with a nod, "Lying is tiring." Seamus probably lies all the time, Max thought to himself as the cab pulled up. Massaging his jaw tiredly, he stumbled into the back of the cab with Seamus, not paying any attention to the small talk that took place shortly afterwards.

Maximus perked up as the car rolled to a halt infront of the apartment, and he was ready to leave until Seamus told him to pay the guy. He raised an eyebrow as he watched his room-mate skip away. Huffing, he sank back in his chair and pulled his wallet out, rummaging through it. He looked up as the cab driver spoke, ready to correct "friend" to "boyfriend", until he remembered that he wasn't in a fancy dinner party any more. "Picky isn't a strong enough word," Max said, shaking his head as he passed the money over to the driver. He gave a quiet thanks before exiting the cab, giving a quick sigh of relief. He jogged forward slightly to catch up with Seamus, looking unamused as he came to a halt beside him. "Thanks for making me pay. I really thought a thief like you would have more money, you know," he muttered, hauling himself up the stairs, scowling at the broken elevator.

The apartment may as well have been heaven as Max burst into it, tearing off his tie and tossing it on the coffee table, sinking into the couch. Guess I'm sleeping here for the night. Moving isn't an option now. He thought sleepily as he let out a yawn. His vision was blurring from how exhausted he was from the night and he didn't even know what time it was. Maximus turned, his face buried into the couch cushions as he announced, "You have the bed to yourself, I guess. I can't move, I'm too tired from social interaction."
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 am

SEAMUS WILDER
Seamus woke up alone, the other side of the bed cold as ice. It almost felt as if it was.. lonely, not having Max lying there. The previous morning was almost comforting, having that warm feeling beside you. He rolled over, staring at the cieling. Today.. today, Maximus was turning twenty-one, right? Oh boy did Seamus have a great idea. After a moment of relaxing, he rolled out of the bed and walked into the living room. "Wake up sunshine." He grumbled. Wearing nothing but a large t-shirt and his boxer-briefs, (and a dog-tag necklace) he sat down at  the end of the couch opposite to Max's head. He placed his hands on Max's feet and shook him slightly "Its your birthday Max don't spend it in pain." He chuckled. From what Max said, the couch was uncomfortable, and often left you in pain; so.. why spend your birthday in pain? Seamus had a nasal strip on his nose, and often wore them after a tiring day. Or really, whenever he remembered. Having a tenancy to snore, he figured they'd do some magical thing or whatever. He didn't know, but several "friends" he's had "stay over" were light sleepers, so he had plenty of these things in stock. He placed his hand on his nose and ripped the strip off, tossing it onto the coffee table. He stood up, ripped the blanket off Max's body and tossing it onto the floor. He watched as the male slowly woke up; his job was done~ He walked into his room and pulled on his silky robe and walked into the kitchen. "Got any OJ?" He asked, opening the fridge. He glanced around before grabbing a jug of orange juice. "Nevermind." He laughed, setting it on the counter. He grabbed a bowl, a  cereal box, and milk. Preparing cereal and pouring orange juice into a mug, he watched the tired Maximus arise. "So he arises!" He laughed, sipping on the juice. 
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:11 am

MAXIMUS

Max grunted at whined during Seamus' various attempts to wake him, but because he almost rolled off the couch trying to get away from it, he ended up waking himself. He say up, groaning at the sound of his back cracking a few times as he did so. "Ugh, my back kills," Maximus complained in a whiny voice as he finally stood and yawned. His suit was slightly.. well, no, it was very crumpled at this point, but he didn't really care. It only got worn once every six months if he was lucky. Rubbing his eyes, Max wandered to the counter and lazily leaned on it as he managed to make his coffee in a half-asleep state. Glancing at the date briefly on the calender on the wall, he realised what day it was. It was only yesterday he was reminded by his father's parcel but it had already escaped his mind. "Right. Birthday. I forgot about that," Max mumbled as he stared into his coffee before peering over the rim of the cup to look at Seamus. "It won't be particularly interesting, seeing as I only have one gift," he stated, taking a gulp of coffee before placing it back on the counter. Probably no visits from family either, seeing as almost all of them live in Korea or their jobs are too important to ditch. People just stop fussing after you turn a certain age. And, honestly, Max didn't mind that. The peace and quiet is probably better. He didn't want another dinner party-like gathering with all his family. He looked outside the small window, seeing nothing but trees and streets and more apartments.
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue May 05, 2015 7:23 am

SEAMUS WILDER
"It's your fault for sleeping on there." Seamus retorted. Pulling the cup of orange juice against his lips, he let out a chuckle before taking a large swig of the juice. "Don't be so sure of yourself, Max." Seamus winked. "I'm taking you out today. We're gonna get wasted." He laughed, setting the cup down and grinning. "nice suit, by the way." He said as he poked the wrinkled suit. "I hung mine up like a good boy." Emphasizing on the "good" he flashed Maximus a sly grin. He then began to glance around the apartment, Seamus dipped his brows as he saw the parcel. It somehow brought Seamus to wonder - how unhappy was Max right now? Spending his birthday with a criminal? His 21st, too. That was sort of important.. I mean it was to Seamus, he was able to go to bars and drink legally. (not that he didn't drink here and there before) It was all a familiar feeling. Blowing out the candle on that cupcake, wishing for something better. Someone to celebrate this day with. It was pretty familiar. Seamus walked forward and into his room, grabbing his wallet, pulling some jeans on and fixing his t-shirt before walking back into the kitchen. "Come on get dressed in something you actually would wear. We're going to get you brunch, since I can't cook for my life." Seamus demanded, pointing at the door.  He walked into the bathroom and made sure his hair looked decent and spun on his heel. "And don't you dare bother brushing your teeth, we'll brush them after breakfast." 

[meh. ;w; sorry for the wait!]
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Wed May 06, 2015 1:16 am

MAXIMUS

Max's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and he was convinced that Seamus was joking. After the realisation that he most definitely wasn't, Max replied with a grouchy, "I haven't gotten 'wasted' since my first year of college. And if I recall correctly, someone got stabbed during the party." Maximus snorted with laughter as he remembered waking up in that half-destroyed apartment and making a run for it before the cops got there and took him in for questioning. At least the guy who was stabbed never died. At least, Max thinks.
He rolled his eyes as Seamus commented on the state of his suit, and merely shrugged with a yawn, finishing the last drops of his coffee before staring at the bottom of the white mug. "Have fun with your uncrumpled suit, Seamus." Max was barely shaking the sleepiness from himself when he groaned in response to getting changed into some suitable clothes. Max would probably get too drunk to care about his clothes by the end of the night, right? He glanced at Seamus one last time before sighing loudly. "I suppose I'll wear something nicer," he caved in reluctantly. Max placed his mug into the sink before dragging himself to his room and wearing something half-decent. Something that he wouldn't mind getting covered in alcohol or vomit. Maxmius looked down at his jeans and t-shirt, giving the most half-hearted shrug he could manage before walking out the door, just as lazily as before.
He really wasn't planning on doing anything, seeing as he was off work for another few days. But, here he was, ready to go out some place to eat. And then get drunk. Seamus had really out-done himself, huh? Max wondered why he cared, anyway. Maybe this was some form of payment for letting Seamus stay in his apartment. Paying his debts with brunch and alcohol. Fair enough, right?
"This is as good as it's gonna get," Max said as he gestured to his outfit before putting a comb through his hair once or twice. Pulling on his father's old jacket, Maximus also added with some traces of a smirk, "So, if you want to impress some guys, you'd be best doing that away from me." Seamus most definitely seemed like the type to flirt at a bar, and if he wasn't, then consider Max surprised. Maybe he was a flirty drunk? As far as his friends had told him, Maximus was pretty hyperactive and willing to do anything when he was wasted. Max was almost certain he was going to embarrass himself in front of Seamus, but as he looked around his dead apartment, he decided this could be.. fun.
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 pm

SEAMUS WILDER
Immediately choking on his orange juice, Seamus set the mug down and placed his hand on his chest, attempting to catch his breath. "Stabbed? What kind of collage did you go to!? Killer's trade school?" Why did Max seem like that was normal? Although, maybe it was. The criminal had never gone to collage, and only just barely graduated high school. His rebellious teen-hood meant skipping school, classes, and "forgetting" to turn in papers. But Seamus was doing pretty well in school until things just got kinda rough. "You make it sound like it's normal for people to be stabbed by a drunk dude, Max."

Glancing at the tired Maximus, he waited patiently for him to do what he needed. "Hah, Maximus, my dear, innocent Maximus." Seamus said, placing his hand on Max's cheek, he gave him a rather loving stare for a couple seconds before lightly slapping his cheek and opening the door for him. "So naive and youthful, you have much to learn." He said as he promptly brought his hands together and bowed. He brought his hand up and walked into Maximus' spare room, after a minute he walked out in a grey jacket on and a scarf in his hand; tying the scarf on as he walked to the door. "You do a lot of stupid things when you're drunk, so just keep that in mind. You could end up flirting with a biker guy and end up in a bike gang a week later."

As the two exited the apartment, Seamus closed the door behind him with a loud "slam". They then continued on by walking down the stairs, Seamus eagerly. ran down the stairs. "I can't say I've gotten drunk recently, the last time I was drunk was back at some kind gay bar I went to a year or two ago.." Narrowing his eyes, he began to wonder, when was the last time he was drunk? Seamus was one to enjoy a beer pretty often, but never really go to a bar and get drunk. Sure, he went to bars, but never to drink. Obviously to flirt. "Like I said, I don't know. Either way lets try and find a bar that I haven't been kicked out of for selling people frauds." He huffed, suddenly freezing dead in his tracks. "We need to go back to the apartment." Turning around quickly, he ran back up the stairs frantically. "A, I forgot my money, and B. I need to check my eyeliner!" He shouted, waving at the male before disappearing upstairs.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Tue May 12, 2015 5:56 pm

MAXIMUS

Max scoffed and rolled his eyes, telling Seamus that, "College can be a bit over-the-top in reference to the parties." He knew that Seamus probably wouldn't get it, seeing as he never attended college. You sort of just had to be there to know how crazy it could get. However, Maximus was more fortunate than others and never woke up with a stranger in his bed the morning after getting totally drunk.
He grumbled and crossed his arms as Seamus pet his cheek. Still slouching slightly, Max exited the apartment, listening to Seamus as he began talking. The detective's son dropped the apartment key under the door mat - knowing that getting drunk with your apartment keys was not a great idea. Max would know after he spent a week locked out of his college dorm because a drunk student flushed his key down the toilet.
Shrugging, he descended the staircase with Seamus. When were they going to fix that elevator? He was about to disapprovingly comment on the fact that Seamus had been banned from some bars, but instead he was rudely interrupted by his room-mate making some quick excuse to run back up to the apartment. "Hey, wait, Seamus!" Max called, but the thief was obviously too far to hear him. That man and his eyeliner, he thought as he sat disgruntled on the steps, leaning on his palm lazily. His back ached dully as he sighed quietly, biting his lip and trying to listen for Seamus coming back down the staircase. Seamus was.. really.. nice. They'd only met, what, two or three days ago? And now he was going to treat Max to a sort-of birthday gift. Sure, Seamus was sarcastic and he teased alot, but he was also pretty amazingly sassy which was definitely an area Max lacked in. What am I going to do with him?
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:23 pm

SEAMUS WILDER
Seamus opened the door and ventured into the bathroom, pulling his eyeliner out of the drawer. He touched up his eyeliner that had rubbed off during sleep, and then put some mascara on over his eyelashes. His eyeshadow didn't seem messed up; so he left it. Tossing his eye makeup in the drawer, he fiddled with his hair before turning the bathroom light off and hopping out of the bathroom. He took a glance at the room as he walked to the door. Max had a nice apartment; it could use a few decorations, but otherwise it was nicely decorated. Pulling the door closed as he exited the apartment, he made his way back to the landing he left Maximus on. "Alright - we're set," He gripped Maximus' wrist and pulled him downstairs.

After they exited the building itself, Seamus squinted as the sunshine flooded into his blue-green orbs. "Wow . It's really sunny." Letting go of Max's hand, he inspected himself to see if he brought any sunglasses. An angry sigh escaped his lips before he began walking down the sidewalk. "I should've grabbed my sunglasses." He chuckled.
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  bulletproof Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:12 am

MAXIMUS

Max rolled his eyes as he was being dragged down the staircase of the apartment building by Seamus, knowing this birthday would definitely be an interesting one, to say at the least. He squinted at the sun also, but honestly, he was used to it by now. Seamus didn't seem to be taking to the brightness so well, though. Maximus rolled his eyes and shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets. "It's just the sun, Seamus, I'm sure you'll live," he almost-snickered as he walked down the sidewalk.
He wasn't actually too sure where Seamus was taking him for this meal, but he was not eating at the coffee shop. Max hated that place enough already, he didn't need to be there on his week off. He yawned and raised his eyebrows at the subtly pissed off Seamus, actually quite amused by his reaction. Oh, right. He forgot to ask, didn't he? "Wait, what did you go back up to the apartment for?" Max asked, eyeing Seamus to make sure he didn't pick anything up. It didn't look like it. His gaze flickered to Seamus' eyes and he clicked. He forgot to do his makeup this morning, right? Right. Anyway, where were they going again? Max decided to ask, just to double-check that they certainly were not going to the coffee shop. Anything but the coffee shop. "Also, where are you taking me? It's a nice place, right? Do they have pancakes, because I really want pancakes for some reason, or maybe some French toast, I could go for some of that.." He continued to ramble, not actually giving Seamus a chance to answer his question. He kicked a few pebbles along the sidewalk as he did so, only stopping to take a breath every once and a while. Where did he get all this energy from? Weird. Maybe he was just excited for his birthday once. First time for years.
bulletproof
bulletproof
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down