Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting!

2 posters

Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting!

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Flontpng

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! 200

Deep in a secluded forest, there lies a very special clan, who has suffered many hardships throughout it's existence. The original cats of Boneclan came from high up in the mountains, but after a savage Sharp-tooth began killing off fellow clan-members, the leader of the clan decided to take the surviving cats somewhere far away. They travelled far and wide, most perishing on the journey. At the time, this little clan had no name, for they were just loners that banned together on the mountains. This name-less clan fought famine, storms, predators, all because of their fearless leader did they even have a chance of surviving. He was an outcast clan-cat named Raccoonchest. This clan-cat is an outcast because he was framed. Raccoonchest caught his leader trading away new-born kits for food, then claiming that the wild foxes took them. After Raccoonchest - deputy at the time - threatened to tell the clan, his leader devised an evil, horrid plan. That night his leader stole away kits and slaughtered them while the clan slept, hiding away their bodies in Raccoonchest's nest. Once the clan awoke the next morning, he didn't even have the chance to explain himself before the kind brute was chased off clan territory. He became leader after rescuing countless other loners from starvation, and taught willing listeners about the wonders of Starclan, and he tried to uphold clan laws. Finally, after many moons of travel, the clan came across a forest which seemed perfect. I nice bubbling stream, a few small ponds, prey-a-plenty, and already a small clearing for the clan to settle down. Only a few days after they found the beautiful land, Raccoonchest passed away peacefully, knowing his clan would be save as long as he watched over them from Starclan. They took his skull, placing him in a secure den that they made, in honor of his story, which will be passed on for generations. Now, it has become tradition to take the skulls of deceased cats, and placing them in what they now call, 'The Raccoon Den'. The new leader, and honorable, well-rounded cat, named the clan 'Boneclan', and promised Raccoonchest that he would teach the kits and cats of the clan Starclan rules and laws as long as he lived. And that my dear friends, is the story of Boneclan. Happy ending right? One might think, but there is a storm a-brew. Will this new leader have what it takes to fill the shoes of Raccoonchest? Only time will tell.

Last edited by BurningSnow on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Territory

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Boneclan is found near the base of a sturdy mountain, with plentiful caves that make up most of the clan's dens. Thick brush surrounds the open area of the camp, securing in the peaceful inhabitants. Briars and thorns lace the thick surrounding brush, making sure that no cat will get in, unless of course you are a cat from Boneclan. Then you must know the secret entrance to the camp through the twisted maze of briars. Every Boneclan cat has this memorized. If you aren't a Boneclan cat, and you happen to find yourself lost in the twisted paths of the 'Briar Maze', then you most likely won't get out without being caught. Keep this in mind next time you decide to mess with Boneclan. Moving on to the dens, each cave-like structure is put to use by some part of the clan. The apprentice den, warrior den, and elder den have all been cleared out and filled with soft moss. The ceilings are low, but smooth, and the entrances are a bit wider, more open in case anyone needs to flee freely. The nursery is a little more spacious, making sure that any pregnant queens going into labor will have enough breathing-space, including the medicine cat. The entrance to the nursery is enclosed in thin bushes that have all been plucked free of their thorns. The medicine den is very wide, making sure the inside has enough storage-space for all the medicines and herbs. The leader's den is under a large rock, which Clan meetings are held. Then, there is The Raccoon Den. The burial place for all cats, except they aren't buried. Their skulls are taken and placed carefully throughout the large den, so that they may tell their stories even in death. On a rock in the middle of the den lies Raccoonchest's skull. His story is told by the elders whenever curious kits or apprentice's want to know. Everyone knows about Raccoonchest. If you didn't, then you were either a newborn, or you had long-term memory loss. Whichever the case, you would have to sit down with the elders and hear about it. The great leader who started it all.
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Rules

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:14 pm

1. Have fun role-playing. This is an order XD

2. This is an advanced role-play, so I expect at least two to three paragraphs (or at least twelve sentences), but more is greatly encouraged! I understand writers block, but if you have writers block every post you make, that is unacceptable.

3. Only two characters to start out with since there are limited spots, Pm me if you want more later on in the role-play. You can make more if your characters die, but if your character gives birth please ask other users to play your kits unless you make them still-born/stolen etc. Please do not make your characters any younger than apprentices to start out with unless you plan to also make a mother.

4. No self-mating. Please do not be your own mate, it is boring.

5. Please use ({[ ]}) when talking OOC. Please try not to fight OOC.

6. Drama is encouraged. Please do not create any huge drama such as a cougar attack or a sudden forest fire. Please PM me with suggestions.

7. Do not kill off another player's character without their permission. Also, no perfect characters. If you get into a fight with a badger, you will not be able to walk away unscathed.

8. Pm me with reservations, but your form has to be finished within 48 hours. Please dis-able your signatures to make it neat and easier to look at please.

9. BE ACTIVE! I've been through too many dying role-plays because people join, and then don't show up. If you don't plan on posting at least four to five times a week, please do not join this role-play.

10. No outrageous names like Vampirefang, or Werewolfclaw. Cats have no flipping idea what those things are, so they shouldn't have those kinds of names.

11. I don't mind cussing, but be real. Cats don't know vulgar words like shit, damn, hell, etc. So why would they all of the sudden have the knowledge to say words such as these? If you feel the word adequately represents what your character is trying to say, I might let it slide. But seriously, use words like mouse-dung, mouse-brain, etc. it's just more believable. Of course, if you have a previous kitty-pet or loner, they might have picked up cuss words from humans. That I will allow.

Last edited by BurningSnow on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Characters

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:38 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The leader -
Jaystar - male - 38 moons - Ploegy
The deputy - Splintertail - female - 28 moons - BurningSnow
The medicine cat - Smallbird - female - 42 moons - Rotten
Med cat apprentice - Redpaw - male - 15 moons - JustMallory

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Warriors -
Foxsky - male - 29 moons - arrow,
Riversong - male - 28 moons - Rotten
Soarwind - male - 32 moons - Goldie
open - male -
Dovedust - female - 24 moons - Ploegy
Raventail - female -  26 moons - voices
open - female -
open - female -

Queens -
open - female
open - female
open - female
open - female
open - female
open - female

Apprentices -
Deathpaw - male - 10 moons - BurningSnow
Whitepaw - male - 10 moons - voices
open - male
Mistpaw - female - 8 moons - arrow,
Snakepaw - female - 6 moons - Rotten
Maskpaw - female - 18 moons - Goldie

Elders - (Will be added throughout - limitless though they must die sometime from old age)
Addertail - male - 86 moons - JustMallory
open - male
open - female
open - female

Kits - (Limitless though they must grow to apprenticeship)
open -
open -
open -
open -

Loners / Rogues -
open -
open -
open -
open -

Deceased  -  limitless(Skulls of the cats that will be found in The Raccoon Den)
Raccoonchest - male - original leader of Boneclan - old age
open -
open -
open -
open -

Last edited by BurningSnow on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 11 times in total
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Relationships

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Mentors / Apprentices

(If you have already Pm'ed each other or talked about apprentices on the discussion thread, message me and I will change the mentor/apprentice if you would like a specific apprentice or a specific mentor. If you do not want your cat to have an apprentice, I will gladly change it. I pick these at random, so if you are unhappy with the outcome, I do not mind changing it to your preference. If two or more people want the same apprentice, I expect you to work it out amongst yourselves like the mature adults I believe you to be c;)

Foxsky > Deathpaw
Splintertail > Snakepaw
Riversong > Mistpaw
Smallbird > Redpaw
Dovedust > Whitepaw
Raventail > ---
Jaystar > ---
--- > ---
--- > ---

Mates / Crushes  
(>) he/she likes him/her --- (=) mates --- (*) relatives --- (%) don't like each other

Soarwind * Maskpaw

Last edited by BurningSnow on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - News

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:43 pm

The role-play is now officially ongoing! Currently, it is the beginning of Winter, so it's getting colder, and it might snow soon. To start off, I'll ask everyone to have their cats in the camp, but as soon as you post you can start organizing hunting and patrol parties. Pm me with any suggestions as to where to take the role-play.

Rotten has so generously offered to make the Medicine cat, so thank her for finally being able to start this thing!

Form Thread
Discussion

Opened - 11/30/14

Now open for forms!

Last edited by BurningSnow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting! Empty Re: Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Open and Accepting!

Post  BurningSnow Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am

Open! Bump!
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Maskpaw. 18 Moons. Female.
Maskpaw sat in camp, grudgingly looking at Redpaw from the corner of her eye. She was still holding a grudge against the tom apprentice for being picked to be the Medicine Cat in training. She didn't mind being a warrior apprentice, she really didn't, but it wasn't where her heart was. The practices bored her, the battle moves were dull, and she didn't fancy lurking around just for a small mouse to be the only catch. The pretty little apprentice sighed. "Oh well," She thought, "Soarwind has always told me my fur blends really good with leaves. I guess that's why I was chosen for a warrior apprentice..". She narrowed her eyes at the ginger Redpaw again and huffed before looking at her tail and swatting a bug off of it's feathery tip.

Soarwind. 32 Moons. Male.
Soarwind stretched as he entered the camp. He had wanted a few moments to himself before Splintertail began organzing the day's patrols and hunting groups. He looked around for the pretty she-cat, his green eyes moving around the roomy camp. He flicked his fluffy tail when he spotted her and slowly began walking towards her."Splintertail!" Soarwind greeted, a polite dip of his head following. "What patrols do you want me in today?" He asked as he sat down in front of the she-cat.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down