Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם

+3
arrow,
Rotten
JustMallory
7 posters

Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Empty Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם

Post  BurningSnow Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Empty Deathpaw

Post  BurningSnow Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:09 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Flontpng
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Jzxo51

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"I'm Deathpaw. Awesome name isn't it? When I was born, I got a hold of some deathberries as a new-born. That's why my mother named me Deathkit. Nobody knows how I'm even still alive after I ate those berries. I ate about three whole berries before anybody realized what was going on. Ever since then, I've been like a token of bad luck. Anywhere I go, something terrible and ironically horrid happens to me and the cats I'm around. Nobody goes near me. They're afraid of me. I don't blame them, I wouldn't go around me either. I've gotten used to solitary. I don't mind it. Whatever. I don't care. Why should I? What's there to care about? I'm ten moons old, with a cream pelt and a striped tail. That's about it. My personality? Well, it's kind of hard to describe one's self. Solitude has made me independent. I'm determined to show people how intellectual, skilled, and strong I am. I am very intelligent. No one can deny that. Being a walking accident I've taught myself how to avoid specific dangers. Like checking the trees for wobbly hornet's nests, or watching my step for empty fox-dens, or loose roots, or traps, or...ugh...poison ivy. I've become very smart, and I intend for people to understand that. I'm also tough. Well, as tough as a newbie apprentice can be. So many accidents have toughened my kitten-skin. I'm a full-fledged warrior now, even if I am still an apprentice. I'm also kind of blunt. I'd rather have cold-hard facts given to me, then for someone to dance around the truth like a rabid squirrel. So that's me, nothing much else. I haven't lived that long to tell you some long heart-breaking stories. In time though. I plan to travel, far and wide! As soon as I've got my warrior name, oh how far I'll run! I plan on seeing the world! This strange thing called an ocean, and to fight off bears! I can dream can't I? It's not like anyone's gonna miss me anyway. That's my plan. And I can't wait."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Flontpng.aspx?text=like%20it%20was%20on%20the%20back%20of%20my%20paw
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Empty Splintertail

Post  BurningSnow Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:16 am

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 1427n1u

"My name is Splintertail, deputy of Boneclan. Of course, as you can clearly tell, I am female. If I were to tell you about my personality, I guess some would say that I am paranoid. Beautiful and elegant of course, I live to see the beauty in every single day and night. Don't get me confused with some pansy though, I am fierce. My claws are as sharp as my words, which can be very harsh and stern when I want them to be. Oh, and another thing, I like routine, order. If those things aren't carried out, I get a little grumpy. One of my faults...I can hold a grudge. I try to forgive and forget, but old habits die hard I guess. Sometimes I just find myself shunning someone for what they did moons ago, and they may not even know what they did. I am very loyal. I like being the deputy because I like the respect I get when someone looks my way, but I don't sit on the edge of my chair waiting to be leader. I'm not like that. I don't care for power as long as I'm respected by the cats that I respect. I am a complete romantic, who likes both genders. A flirt? Absolutely! It's not much of a relationship if there isn't a good flirt here and there. I completely swoon over the thought of my one true love, and I can't wait until I meet that special someone. Just don't think I'll be easy to get, you'll have to fight to get me. I guess that's it, right? I've told you the basics. Not much of a back-story I suppose, but my history is the same as any other Boneclan cat. I travelled with the group, and the new leader declared me deputy. And that's all."
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Empty Re: Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם

Post  JustMallory Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:08 am

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Ginger-cat-sleeping-548x290

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Pwanotherscript.medium
{name;; redpaw, gender;; tom, rank;; medicine cat apprentice, age;; fifteen moons}

redpaw was never expected to want to be a medicine cat, his sarcastic and impatient attitude seemingly more fitting to the life of a warrior. but this was not what redpaw wanted. he loves what he does. he feels at home with the herbs and poultices, the organization and complexity of the job keeping his mind at work. it may be true that redpaw is cheeky, snappy, and irritable, but he is also highly respected and welcomed. he excels at his job, and he is quite clever. when in the odd moment he isn't rolling his eyes, he can be found hilarious, charming and charismatic. he loves flirting in the moments when he isn't overwhelmed with others stupidity, and at times even gets close to those that he chats with. while at first it may be hard to get to know this spirited tom, he is quite generous and intelligent.

redpaw's mother was lost to illness when the clan traveled, leaving just redpaw and his father, addertail. the complete opposite of his father, redpaw sometimes finds it hard to get along with the old tom, often avoiding him as much as possible. despite how he acts around his father however, he holds him quite dearly, and looks up to the cat, though he would never admit it to the blundering furball.
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JustMallory Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:30 am

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 3939244

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Hrawolam.regular
{name;; addertail, gender;; tom, rank;; elder, age;; 86 moons}

addertail is known for his passion and humor. the overly friendly and accepting tom is a model elder. he loves to share stories, help around the clan, and lighten the mood wherever he can. he is however, not known as a intelligent tom. while lighthearted and thoughtful, he is clumsy and a bit slow on the uptake of some things. overshadowing his faults however, is his outgoing and energetic personality, despite the hardships he has overcome.

addertail lived a normal life until when the clan moved. he had a mate, and a son named redpaw, and was a respected and honored warrior. it wasn't until they had landed in their new home that addertail had began to become sick. it wasn't an illness like greencough or a sick stomach either. there were good days and bad days, and you couldn't predict when they would be. about a moon ago he noticed a lump on his shoulder, and both his son and the medicine cat were stumped as to what it was. as he got more sick, addertail was moved to the elder's den early, slowly getting worse. through his illness however, he's managed to keep his upbeat personality.
JustMallory
JustMallory
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 am

Absolutely, positively accepted!
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:11 am

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 220px-Cat1

The Lost One's Weeping wrote:
Today's
Homework is
Is about me,
Who has no personality...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Riversong
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Riversong
Previous Names: Riverpaw, Riverkit
Known As: The Foxy Flirt
Clan: Boneclan

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Riversong has a huge heart and is a very loving cat. He's always looking on the bright side of life, to the point that he can even be cheerfully morbid. He's pretty dense too, having the tendency of pointing out the obvious and saying things that just make you shake your head at him. He loves each of his clanmates greatly, even if they don't show much kindness in return. He's extremely forgiving, you can beat him up to the point of near-death for no reason except feeling like it, and he would laugh and forgive you before death came to him. Laughing, this cat is known for laughing and being a very silly goofball he believes everyday should be a fun day. He can be known for giving ridiculous pep-talk speeches that cause most to walk away from him when he starts doing one. He's always known for jokes and will say them even when it's not the time for any, causing you to want to punch him in the face. In a way, Riversong can also be seen as the Italian flirt. He's always complimenting she-cats and trying to spend time with them, they come first before anything else, so often he needs someone to snap some sense into him. Riversong is also a very kind and he's always ready to help someone out or do a good deed. Despite his loving and cheerful nature, the problem is that Riversong always takes on everyone else's burdens, and neglects himself for the sake of others. He also never reveals his own personal burdens and pushes all his problems deep inside and hide them with a laugh while he desperately tries to find peace with himself. Though he's known for letting others help him with smaller problems like fixing up the nursery or something. Speaking of the nursery, Riversong is always seen spending his free time at the nursery, for he loves kittens. Often you can find him there among the queens, acting just like them.

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 50756c9225dbddf2cc27cec3dd044e9141d622f8

Blindfold Code wrote:
The vanishing world of hope
Is growing heavy and cant fly
And still I import my mistakes...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Snakepaw
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Snakepaw
Previous Names: Snakekit
Known As: The Paranoid Mouse

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Snakepaw is a pathetic character. She's a pretty big downer, always sad about something. She's a skittish thing who jumps at her own shadow. Anxiety attacks and meltdowns occur as well. She easily gets overwhelmed, and when she reaches that point, she just shuts down and you need to give her a break from whatever she's doing. This cat has no self-esteem or confidence, thus she can never take charge or prevent others from teasing her. Snakepaw is usually quiet, but that's because she's never with anyone. When she does talk, stammering is not unknown for her. She's shy and easily gets embarrassed. She's very clumsy and doesn't seem to be good at anything, always messing up and having to apologize. This has now caused her to be afraid to try new things due to the fear of messing it up. She is extremely sensitive and empathetic, to the point she will stay up all night thinking about other cats and their problems. It seems Snakepaw's brain might be a bit different. She's a bit slower at learning and catching on than other apprentices, and can be very oblivious, distracted, and forgetful, testing the patience of others to the max. If we truly get to know Snakepaw now, you will realize she has a lot of adorable habits, is extremely caring, accepting, and patience, with some surprising sass and bluntness that can turn situations very humorous. Despite all of her fears, she will standup for someone else that has shown kindness to her in the past. Snakepaw easily gets discourage and needs a confidence boost just about everyday. Hopefully, she'll develop more positively as she gets older.

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Priscilla_1051

Crooked Halo wrote:
My eyes follow you,
Won't you let it go?
Can you see my tired friend,
There is something I need to tell you...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Smallbird
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Smallbird
Previous Names: Smallpaw, Smallkit
Known As: The Tiny Tiger

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Smallbird is a very tiny cat who could almost be mistaken as a kit. She's definitely not like a kit though. This she-cat might be the grumpiest cat you'll ever meet. She's mean and has the worst temper. Quite frankly no one likes her or feels like dealing with her sarcasm and nagging. Visiting her den is like visiting the dens of the Dark Forest. She doesn't mind though, and prefers to be left alone. However, ever since she got her apprentice that's been hard. Their personalities clash and she often looses her temper at him. But though their relationship seems ugly, Smallbird does silently look at for him and kinda sees him as the son she'll never have. Smallbird is very brave and also isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Despite her sucky attitude she is very loyal to her clan and will do all in her power to help them. She hadn't always been a sourpuss. There was once a time when she had been sweet and cheerful. But Smallbird had a fallout with her sister, Birdpaw, when she became a medicine cat apprentice, breaking the promise the two had made about becoming warriors together. Before they could make up, Birdpaw died in a tragic accident that is never spoken of. And since that day, Smallbird has been bitter and twisted.

Last edited by Rotten on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Accepted! Though I assume Riversong isn't such a cartoonish blue correct? This is a realistic role-play, so I'm just going to assume it's more of a Bluestar type blue c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  arrow, Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם OOTlNT3
arrow,
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Okie dokie! All that have posted have been added and accepted! We may start once someone posts a form for the leader, and lacke finishes their forms c:

If you have a problem with the mentoring list, feel free to post down below who you would prefer to mentor or be mentored by. This choices were random, so I won't mind changing them c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ploegy Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:06 am

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 6nsb1wk
Jaystar
Jaykit -> Jaypaw -> Jaywing -> Jaystar

Mate: None
Kits: None

Jaystar is a rather calm and collected tom who always has an optimistic attitude. Even though he can be rather quiet, he does not mind talking even though he tends to lose focus while he is talking and often gets off track. However the tom is wise and when he does speak it is often of show random facts, if in a casual conversation, and any little bits of knowledge he might have floating around in his head. He does tend to snap on others if they interrupt him or try to take over his work. He is rather prideful in what he does and hates to see anyone try to interfere when he hasn't asked them to help and sometimes it causes him to lose his temper, though it is very rare for him to get to that point. Many wouldn't see him as the leader type, but in most situations the tom is well suited to lead, though he lacks being one to speak much. However, he believes that his actions speak louder than his words and that his clanmates should be able to tell what is needed to be done without him having to speak much. When he is called upon to address his clan, he does so by being concise and firm.

The tom may not be as exceptional as Raccoonchest, but he always tries to prove that he was the best suited to become the leader of Boneclan. Often he visits The Raccoon Den and sits by himself to meditate and try to imagine what their previous leader would have done in a situation. Everything he does is in memory of his deceased friend and he wishes to continue on the dream that he had and teach the cats of the ways of Starclan the best he can. However, he wishes to start his own legacy so that when he passes that he will be remember like his friend. What this legacy will be, he does not know yet.

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Tumblr_lw2ca7Dqig1qk9v0qo1_500
Dovedust
Dovekit -> Dovepaw -> Dovedust

Mate: None
Kits: None

Dovedust is a sly and mysterious she-cat who is very good at playing mind games with others. The she-cat enjoys straying cats in the wrong direction even if they are the ones she loves dearly. She is great at keeping calm in situations she may not be fully in control of and she also has a knack for lying. She trusts very few and rarely lets anyone get close and personal with her due to often betraying them. In many ways she is cold-hearted and quite self-centered, though she does have the interest of her clan in mind, but she typically puts herself above that. To be able to pull of what she does, the she-cat is often noted for her intelligence, though she lacks being strong due to her slim frame. She is quick thinking and often finds ways out of certain situations using her head instead of actually fighting. Working to her strengths is something that she is quite fond of.

Under all her cold-heartedness the she-cat can be rather gentle and friendly, though to get to this side of her one must gain her trust. This became the case simply because she was betrayed by her own father whom had killed her mother only a few moons after the birth of her, her sister, and her brother. He was instantly banished from the clan, but the she-cat was broken from his actions. It caused her sister, Sorrelkit to pass away at a young age due to the she-cat being a weak kit in the beginning and constantly needing her mother's attention. Dovedust doesn't even trust her own brother, believing that someday he would betray her as well.
Ploegy
Ploegy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Empty whitepaw

Post  voices Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 2q1ii5w
Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Igdkwy
voices
voices
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Empty raventail

Post  voices Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם 21cc8l1
voices
voices
Training Target
Training Target

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:30 pm

All accepted! We can start soon, don't worry! I'll get everyone in and sort out the apprentices, and then we can wait for lacke! I'll Pm them to remind them, they're already a bit late c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 am

The role-play is now open! Feel free to post whenever you feel like it! The News post on the main thread has been updated, so be sure to check it out to see how you should start your first post! Hope you guys enjoy!
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:33 am

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם MysterycoonsMayTai01
Soarwind
Male
Warrior
32 Moons
Maskpaw's Brother
Soarwind is a large tom with soft, fluffy, tabby striped gray fur. He has long limbs and a long feathered tail. His eyes are the same color as dried grass and they are direct windows to this tom cat's mood. His voice is deep, but warm, as is his purr. He spends a good bit of his free time pulling burrs out of his coat, since his long hair drags the ground and picks up it's fair share of bristles and thorns.
His is a quiet tom with a big heart, to say the least. He is very loving, but is also stern. He can be very serious and is a good leader. Soarwind puts the clan above everything else, including his own health.

Ⓑσиєcℓαи - Ⓕσям Ⓣняєαם Jackal_the_player_14_by_warrior_cat_poet-d521nfq
Maskpaw
Female
Apprentice
18 Moons
Soarwind's sister

Maskpaw clearly got her name from the dark mask on her face that surrounds her yellow-green eyes. She has calico fur, which contains oranges and blacks and whites and browns all swirled together to create beautiful chaos. She has long fur like her brother, Soarwind, but it is much thicker than his. She has a smaller, more compact build than that of her brother, though her tail is just as long.
She is somewhat moody, and loves to lurk around and cause a bit of kit like mischief every now and then, but she takes her training seriously. Maskpaw never really wanted to be a warrior apprentice, taking more interest in the Medicine Cat duties. She is a bit spiteful towards the Medicine Cat apprentice, but that's mostly out of jealousy. She was picked to be a warrior apprentice because of her compact size: it made her a good fighter. Also, her fluffy paws made her nearly silent when walking over dry leaves. She would rather be healing the clan, but as long as she's helping Boneclan survive, she's happy.

Gold
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Accepted! Feel free to start! c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master