Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms

+2
m o s h
crown,
6 posters

Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty [⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms

Post  crown, Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:34 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Flontpng
crown,
crown,
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty [⋆] -- the thief

Post  crown, Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:36 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Flontpng.aspx?text=BELLE&size=57&maxWidth=540&fontId=25972&lineheight=47&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFffe5b4&wrap=false&tracking=
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Htxvuf
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
╒════════════════════════════╕
meet belle carson, also known as just beasty. she found it a bit
funny to do her code name as beasty, which makes half of
who she is truly now come out. yet, she will only tell four
people her true name, just not the alcoholic - she believes
that the alcoholic will be the reason for us getting caught by
the government, and she hopes to god that it doesn't happ-
en. besides the little worry she has, she is extremely nosey,
curious, and probably one of the sneakiest you will meet  
out of the other five. though she's friends with everyone but
one, she doesn't believe that she will be in a relationship
with any of them soon.

{code name - beasty} - {crime - thief} - {enemy - alcoholic}
╘════════════════════════════╛

Last edited by crown, on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
crown,
crown,
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty ✹ the druggie ✹

Post  m o s h Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:37 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Tumblr_mkge4rM0Il1s8iqk3o1_500_large

Zac is a cocky nineteen year old guy.
Now, he doesn't think the world revolves around him,
but he doesn't think it revolves around others, either.
He'll be nice when needed, but also rude.
Usually to those he doesn't like, he'll let it show,
mostly by glaring or sarcastically laughing at words they say.
He keeps a tight grip on those he does like,
seeing them more as family vs. friends.
Most people usually just call him 'Z' or, 'The guy.'
He's gotten the reputation as the druggie, and he owns up to it well.
You can come to him for most to any need of drug-
he'll supply it within a few days, but, his prices are what profits him.
He's spent his life growing up with shady people,
as it was no surprise he became one of them.
He doesn't care for his family much,
though, his little brother is the one he thinks of the most.

Last edited by m o s h on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty the robber

Post  乃レム乙乇 Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:37 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Tumblr_mc7ty4M2361qfqjhxo1_500

╒═══════════════════════════╕
Delilah Winters is known as Vixen, and doesn't give her name
out to anyone, unless she trusts them. Trust for her is very
hard to earn, and even if you do earn it, she's wary, snarky,
sarcastic and spiteful. She is normally flirty, and even though
she seems interested, she'd dump you right off the bat, and
none of her relationships prosper.
Before she was a criminal, she was a reserved, calm and chipper
young lady, who was a lot of fun, sporty and hung out with
the guys. Studied hard, smiled, and was lovely.
Though all she wants is love, someone who can bring her back
to her old happy ways. But with the people she's with, she
doubts that.
Until..
She was drunk and went out with the wrong people. They
told her it'd be fun. There, she robbed a small store at the
edge of the highway, and one of her partners were caught
in the act, while her and the rest scrambled away.
Her code name is Robin Hood

╘═══════════════════════════╛

Last edited by 乃レム乙乇 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty The Vandal

Post  SickSadWorld Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:51 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Tumblr_mn7iigKvGG1rgyh0uo1_500

Lucas Dillinger - Eighteen - Confused Bisexual - Vandal
Blue eyes - Black Hair - Skinny Build - Passive Aggressive - Five Foot Eight Inches

Lucas Dillinger, that kid from the trailer park home with the bingo mom and cheerleader skank of a sister. Always the kid on the end of everybodies jokes, he had never really grown into his body, more like his clothes, those thrift store items were as bedraggled as his hair.

From a young age it was obvious Lucas was gifted in the arts, but he was also uncommunicative towards others, finding peace doing finger paintings under the plastic dinner table, those pull out ones that go up against the wall, years of his sisters chewing gum hovering dangerously above his head as he furiously worked away in his own little world. It always smelt of thick, cheap bleach in the trailer, mainly from his moms blonde hair dye she constantly applied, it was a wonder she still had hair at all. There was no father when Lucas was born, he'd packed up and ran as soon as the pregnancy test hit the bottom of the bin and it has always been that way. Men came and went, none ever interested Lucas, not in the fatherly way anyway.
After years of taunts and screams from both mother and sister, Lucas found himself out late at night as a small kid, scared and cold, his favourite teddy, a grey, floppy rabbit, tucked away in his rugsack a long with his paints and paper. Young Lucas found living on the streets rather interesting, apart from in the winter but he was occasionally let back in the trailer for that time of the year. It was out on the streets he saw people using spray paints, people rioting, fighting the system and screaming their beliefs until their lungs burst.
As he grew, Lucas became more distant, his sister was in school and he rarely talked to anyone but his drunken mother and the guy who ran the corner shop two blocks away. He started school at the age of fifteen, late and with poor attendance most semesters, and of course his difference meant he was used as the pinata half the time and that was on a good day.

But now he was finally eighteen, it felt like a massive landmark in his conscious being and threw the years of bullying and torments, progressing artistic expertise and the accumulation of the nickname "Rabbit"
( mostly because of his obsession with his stuffed toy and his odd twitch in his neck), he had found it more or less up to his standards, he had dabbled in drugs and alcohol. A pound bag of weed was always tucked away somewhere in his coat, along with some acid tabs in his back pocket, and as for alcohol, anything potent and straight ( and cheap ) was always on the menu.

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms 38174-Rorschach1

Last edited by SickSadWorld on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SickSadWorld
SickSadWorld
Warrior
Warrior

http://cup-of-rojo-tea.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty The Murderer

Post  Rotten Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:26 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Tumblr_mqlhquBCOD1qhodd8o1_500

|Name|
Renfrew Banes

|Nicknames|
Ren

|Codename|
Ghost

|Age|

|Gender|
Male

|Personality|
Renfrew is a bit of a confusing guy. Very hard to figure out and being a Scorpio doesn't help much either. He's very energetic and in a lot of ways is like a child. Smiling brightly and getting amazed by the simplest of things. He loves to run around and if he gets knocked down he gets right back up. He's very optimistic, to the point that it can be annoying or morbid. He can be known for whining and pouting, but besides that, he isn't really negative in the slightest. He's always smiling...or crying. It's very easy to make this guy cry. Like if he dropped his ice cream cone he would probably start the tears or like if he sees something beautiful or that moves him greatly, like fireworks. He tends to be clumsy yet responsible with certain things, such as his job of killing others. Often the reason why he kills others varies. It's kinda hard to tell what he'll mess up with and what he'll do great at. Renfrew is a social butterfly. He's always around people. Always. He's very social and loves to talk and tell stories. He has very good charisma so people seem to flock to him naturally, giving him the perfect chance to strike out. He knows everyone and everyone knows him. Renfrew has amazing social skills. He knows how to steer a conversion or to change the moods of others or to bring light on certain things others had not thought about. If he desires, Renfrew can often, and easily, sway others to his opinions. Being blessed with such great social skills, it can be hard for him sometimes not manipulate others, so be wary of that. Often, he plays the role of the leader/comedian in the group, saying bad jokes that make you want to slap him. He's quite sarcastic and loves to tease, just don't take his teasing seriously. The more he likes someone, usually the more he'll tease them actually. Renfrew is just the bright/thoughtful one in the group who offers everyone support and listens to others and gives amazing advice if it's asked for. Well...usually it's good advice. Sometimes he's a bit dense, but when it comes to others emotions, he picks up the signs right away. He seems to always know how you are feeling. It's a bit creepy.

Now despite everything you just heard, Renfrew is very different inside of himself. Inside he is a bundle of emotions and wants to hurt others. Always negative and bitter and filled with worry. He never really feels happy. Someday he hopes to just disappear, with no one having any memory of him. Like he never existed, taking those he killed with him to the world of the forgotten.

|History|
He went to school and lived quite a nice life. He was able to easily fit in. As he got older though he became more aware of others emotions and of just life in general. With these realizations, his anxiety and depression grew worse. He pushed it away though of course. However, Renfrew could not fool his mother. She easily picked up on this. So doctors for him. He was given some medication that helps a lot and thus he was able to continue his cheerful life. Renfrew proved to be smart with academics, to the surprise of everyone, thus he graduated from high school early, last year in fact. He then mainly just spent time with his mother and got a job to help support the family. They weren't poor, but extra money would be much desired. Of course Renfrew still kept his social life though.

There was no reason, no reason at all for when Renfrew began to kill others. It just happened one day, and soon it became an addiction. So you can question his sanity.

|Little Extra Things|
Renfrew is like the manliest man of all...not really. He loves the color pink and knows how to knit and sew. He also loves to clean, he's quite good at it and can make a house sparkle. Due to being the social person he is, he has a lot of connections and gets deals for all kinds of things when he shops. He has a fear of caterpillars, which is a bad thing to have if you stay in Massachusetts. Renfrew often attracts crazy situations, thus he has crazy stories that some find hard to believe. It's up to you whether to believe his stories or not. He also loves lemon tea.

|Other|
None

Last edited by Rotten on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Too long, LOL)
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty The Alcoholic

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:47 am

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms 10dcdf0864c5beecc1c6f2d630a1c5d0
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name: Phoebe
Code name: Witchcraft (for reasons you can ask her about)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Known as: The Alcoholic
Enemies: The thief, and that's only because the thief doesn't like her
Personality: Rebellious, untrusting, tough, independent, loyal, cocky, not afraid of anything, and a really big conspiracy theorist.

"I was a foster child. Handed down like a generations old T-shirt from one family to the next until I was eighteen. No body wanted me. I couldn't blame them. I didn't want them either. I could take care of myself, and I stuck to that. I wasn't going to be held down by anyone claiming to be my family. I had no family. I was alone, and I was going to stay that way. Finally, the day of my eighteenth birthday, I was out of that place like a bullet. Homeless of course. No body cared to send me through college let alone the rest of high-school. Why waste money on a kid that isn't yours? At least, that's what everyone's motto seemed to be now-a-days. I don't have money, food, or a place to sleep. The only money I manage to get is when it's stolen, and even then the only thing it goes to is liquor or vodka. My past is dark. Darker than most, and it clouds my mind to no end. Actually, scratch that. One end. Alcohol. My pride and joy. I get drunk, and I can't remember. It's sweet bliss. Hangovers? Not a problem for me. The pain in my head keeps me from thinking about anything. Then it gets to the point where my head hurt so bad, that I just get drunk again. The druggie is a pretty cool guy too. I tried some of what he sells, but it doesn't beat a good shot of whiskey by a long shot. The robber is quite enjoyable to hang out with as well, but even though I like them, I wouldn't really put myself through any real friendships. I'm just setting myself up for more pain that I would just eventually try to erase with a trip to the liquor store. The thief though, is very annoying. She is always sending me glances that remind me of my childhood. She gives me the same untrusting glances that new families would send me, and it makes me want to hit her over the head with one of my empty whiskey bottles. As for the others, I don't really care. I only hang out with them because misery loves company, and boy is there a lot of misery. I usually try to keep things like between us too. The murderer could easily have all our heads, plus it's fun to joke around while we still can. I actually don't know what happened, I'm usually to drunk to care, but now we're running. I don't care though. It feels so free. You get a house, and it's controlled by the government. You get food, food that's probably been under the surveillance of the government. The first year out of foster-care, I cleaned my records. I won't tell you how, that's a bit shady, but I managed to do it. I was finally wiped clean off the face of the earth. The government couldn't keep tabs on me anymore, and it felt good knowing that. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself, thank you."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty Re: [⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms

Post  crown, Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:34 am

all accepted once finished
ahh, i'm so excited about this roleplay that i don't know where to begin
crown,
crown,
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

[⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms Empty Re: [⋆] -- it's a messed up world -- discussion and forms

Post  m o s h Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:42 am

I'll have the druggie's form up in an hour or so c;
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SickSadWorld Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:56 am

I cannot wait! No idea what to post for Lucas when we start though :L
SickSadWorld
SickSadWorld
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:14 am

Geeeeez Smosh, you're a slowpoke XD

Anyways, can't wait to start either! I have like so many ideas and and lots of motivation -jumps around- Renfrew is just gonna be his cheerful killing-self. Come on over children, he's giving away free stabs to the throat.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:18 am

yees

delilah is just the flirty ish robber
she'll snag ur shoes when ur sleeping
she knows ur bank account numbers
she knows what banks have been robbed
so hide ur cash bags for goodness sakes!!

chirstmas songs got the better of me

dont judge it
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  m o s h Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:34 am

-wacks raven-
Oh shush it you! xc

I got my form up guys c;

And oh gosh, free stabs to the throat. How joyful!

By the way, nice song there blaze cx
m o s h
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:51 pm

You guys, I'm like really excited for this. And yea yea, I know I'm a little late as well XP

Is anybody else itching for a tiny bit of romance? I'm just itching to start, I fell in love with the plot as soon as I read it. I was actually really surprised that no one took the alcoholic. Surprised, but also really glad!

As for Phoebe, she's kind of a mystery. She doesn't like to talk about her past, so you'll have to get her to open up! Or just corner her when she's drunk - which is very frequently XP
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:24 pm

ha thanks mosh

and yeah, me too snow
because a little romance would be hilarious
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Right now, I've already shipped everyone. All of you have like, five different ships. I can't make up my mind on who I want to be together, including my own character. It'd be kind of funny if someone who didn't like Phoebe ended up with her, or vise-versa. Like I said in my form, misery loves company XD

I think romance would be a bit funny and ironic, but sweet and heartfelt all the same c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  乃レム乙乇 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:44 pm

that'd be cute..
don't know, so i guess.. ask for something with vix? im not one to ask, so.. yea.
though mosh i do have an idea w/both of our characters. may i pm and discuss it with you?

cant wait to start anyways
so ill finish vix's form
乃レム乙乇
乃レム乙乇
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:50 pm

XD Owwww, Smosh! -rubs head-

I ship everyone too!
Renfrew would be good with anyone so long as he doesn't decide to snap and kill everything in sight, which might be a possibility. lol
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Well, Phoebe is totes open for anybody, just Pm and ask! We can surely work something out, but I might take my time. She's supposed to be really closed-off, so naturally it will be a bit harder to gain her trust, and even then it might take a while. c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SickSadWorld Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:38 pm

We have ships already? Wow that was quick!

Lucas is open for anyone, poor confused little rabbit, he'd probably date a spray can if he could.
SickSadWorld
SickSadWorld
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:40 pm

Does anybody know when we're starting? I'm dying over here! XP
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  crown, Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 pm

i'm thinking about where we are going to start in the roleplay, not too sure yet xc
crown,
crown,
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Well I can't wait! XD
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  crown, Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:52 am

for the beginning of the roleplay -

the six criminals will leave their first area and move into a new abandoned house that's across the street from a popular city - atlanta possibly.
they would get settled in an old house and then plan on what to do next. like the robber could map out her plan or the vandalist can destroy and graffiti the old house, ect.

we can start once i post the first post, which will be in an hour or so, i'm a bit busy at the moment. c:
crown,
crown,
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Bump! Will we be starting soon? c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down