Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion

3 posters

Go down

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Empty -- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:05 am

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Flontpng

All forms will be posted here, as well as anything related to the role-play.
The Role-play
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Empty Re: -- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:13 am

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion 10dcdf0864c5beecc1c6f2d630a1c5d0
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name: Phoebe
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Rebellious, untrusting, tough, independent, loyal, cocky, not afraid of anything, and a really big conspiracy theorist.

"I am one of the most powerful witches in my generation. My power is premonitions, and telekineses. Since I have two powers, this makes me very wanted in the demon community, but I'm not about to let no puny demon get my powers, oh no. My Book of Shadows is around three thousand years old, so it is very big and very heavy. I carry it around in my hobo bag that's always slung across my shoulder. This bag also carries potion ingredients, and vials used for liquid potions. I'm really pissed off at the fact that I'm no longer where I should be. I mean, I don't blame the higher power, they obviously chose the most powerful witch to partake in whatever they're planning, but a little heads up wouldn't have done the bastards any harm. My parents used to afraid of me turning evil because I rebel a lot with the magical authorities, but now that they're dead, I don't have to hear them rambling on and on about morals and shit. I'm not turning evil anytime soon, but I'll be literally damned if the higher power thinks he can tell me what to do. The choice of companionship wasn't very smart either. I mean, you can't pair up a Whitelighter and a Witch with a Demon and a Warlock. I can already tell that all eight of us aren't going to make it out alive. My best bet is that the Banshee deafens us all at the start."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Empty Re: -- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion

Post  cadet feels Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:46 am

╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion 03a7ef_7a5a563d049149ae85b7c40ebfbdd309.png_srz_101_82_75_22_0.50_1.20_0-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Flontpng.aspx?text=.AVA%20NEWTON-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion 03a7ef_7a5a563d049149ae85b7c40ebfbdd309.png_srz_101_82_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

╘════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Tumblr_mj1np6GNMF1rjj5qwo1_500

╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Flontpng.aspx?text=.the%20wailing%20women
╘════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

name; ava isabelle newton.
                            nicknames; evee, avalanche and newt.
                            gender; female, obviously.
                            age; eighteen years young.
                            role; the banshee.
                            species; spirit/banshee.
                            outfit; clicky

main trait; stoic.
                            positive traits; loyal, opinionated.
                            negative traits; jealous, easily depressed, quiet,
                            sensitive, emotionless, clumsy, screams a lot.  

likes; being alone, the cold, gloom, pain.
                            dislikes; happiness, warmth, vibrant colours,
                            death and love.

mother; unknown.
                            father; unknown.
                            siblings; none.

appearance; ava stands at 5'4, her unbelievably short stature something you can't miss. She has dark brown eyes - so dark they're practically black, and long white hair that reaches the small of her back. Most believe she died it that colour, but what they don't know is that it changed on its own. When she was turned, of course. The scream only affected her because her mortal self was falling apart, which is what happens when a banshees scream is heard by a miserable human. At the time, ava was made up of one big heart break and endless suffering. Most of the time you will find her wearing nothing but dark browns, greys and obviously, black. Maybe even white if shes feeling a little lifted. As for makeup? Heavy eyeliner, and I do mean heavy. ava choose's to wear darker lipsticks such as burgundy, purple and black - anything that practically screams banshee.

other; you see what I did there? anyways I apologize for the lack of detail and effort put into this form. Its quite late where I live and Im drained of energy. How ever, I hope this meets your standards? If there are any problems with the form or information, feel free to tell me and I'll do what ever I can to change it. c:

Last edited by cadet feels on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:52 am

Hmm, accepted of course, but could you please elaborate on the spirit part? A banshee is created when another banshee screams, but doesn't feed. Anyone who hears it and has a broken heart or is in emotional pain then becomes a banshee. That is really the only way to become one.
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:55 am

ahh, I guess we've heard different storys then, hmm?
but of course, I'll change that as soon as possible so it fits with the roleplay.
I sort of typed just what I knew - sorry about that.

edit; haha, there we go! I changed it~ I hope its still to your likings. c:
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:00 am

No problem! I get that people have different versions based off of what they were told. This way was from the show I told you about, and since this role-play is based off of it - and because that's all I knew - that's what I went with. Like, just a couple weeks ago me and my friends - three others - were having a little argument over the succubus. All four of us had different versions, and one even thought that the were more dragon-like creatures. Other than that, I really like your form! I hope more people join soon so that we can start c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 am

haha, I instinctively wrote down the spirit theory since Im so used to the 'wailing women' story. xD
When I first saw banshee (before reading the description, of course) I always thought of the women that died of heartbreak, who later came back as a spirit and continued to scout the lands as a ghost, always wailing and stuff. I wont go into much detail, but you may have heard that version of the story before? c:

However, I think your way (or the shows xD) is alot more interesting! It makes a little more sense too, don't ya think? c: but yeah, Im really excited to start! Maybe I can invite some friends of mine from both this site and chickensmoothie. c:

hopefully that'll help?

(I apologize if anything I write doesn't make sense. a sleepy cadet typing? its just a recipe for grammar mistakes and choppy posts. xD)
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:53 am

Haha, no problem, I understand completely! I do really like your version though, it sounds really cool! Now I'm kind of motivated to look up all the different versions of the Banshee....

Well, your form looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining! Can't wait to start XD
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:27 am

-- The Magic We Possess -- Forms and Discussion Tumblr_mtwm1vwXXI1r2a24bo1_500_zpsipxfzh8u

|Name|
Annamolly Fell

|Nicknames|
Anna, Molly, Nibbles, etc

|Species|
Succubus

|Age|
Young Adult

|Gender|
Female

|Personality|
Annamolly is a seductive blonde standing at five feet and seven inches. She's delvish and has a love for adding little comments in conversations and teasing is also a big things of her's, both flirtatious and simple kinds of teasing. She comes off as a person who thinks they're amazing. Her ego is that of the highest with a narcissistic disorder caused by her insecurity. Yep, this girl is insecure about her looks, and often asks others if they think she is pretty. Being a succubus makes everything a little easier for her, comforts her to know that men will fall for her even if she is ugly. It's one of her greatest fears, to be called ugly, and she'll rip out the eyes of anyone who would say that before weeping and preying on extra men to calm her down. She's one that you can't trust to keep a secret and she'll easily throw you under the bus if there's trouble. If you ever want her assistance or opinion (which can be surprisingly insightful) just show the girl her reflection. She's enhanced by her appearance and seeing how pretty she is makes her feel better and surprisingly calm. Being a bottom-feeder in the magic chain, Annamolly is very sneaky and uses her words to overcome potential threats. She's known for manipulation and a ruthlessness that is hard to match. As a friend, she's actually quite different around them. She's more shy and meek around her friends, wanting desperately to please them, while on the other-hand she sneers at her enemies and berates them and plans their demise. She's not fond of the witch at all, jealous of her powers and looks while the banshee is seen as a rival, taking the hearts of possible men that she could prey upon even though the number of men a banshee gets a hold of is few. She's not a good person, she's not a bad one either. She is merely her own self and does or wants whatever is in her best interest. Is a sucker for compliments.

|Other|
Sorry for the boring form
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Not boring at all! I really like her personality, you captured the succubus perfectly! Accepted!
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Well, we have all the males, and one female left, so if you know anyone who might be interested in this role-play, it would help out a lot. Can't wait to start with you guys! C:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotten Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Thank you Snow! XD
And I could force ask Smosh to join
She might say yes if she isn't too swamped with rps.
Rotten
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BurningSnow Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Haha, thank you! It would help a lot, and maybe attract more users c:
BurningSnow
BurningSnow
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down