Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

2 posters

Go down

fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Empty fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

Post  cadet feels Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:22 pm

yep.
another one x one for tooru and I.
huehuehue.
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Empty Re: fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

Post  valentine Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:28 pm

WELL HELLO THERE.
THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN.
fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Creed-wave
okai no but seriously here's my post.

RYUU AKAMINE
The young male hopped into the guild and sat down at a table, quickly looking around the busy guild. It was the normal roughhousing and loud shouting left and right, which when you first join Fairy tail, you try to break up the fights, but then after a while you seem to get used to the bar-fights. Ryuu is known as "tired". He's always tired and doesn't do much that requires energy. And yet this boy joined a guild. Go figure, everyone. Go. Figure. He was so tired, just sitting up was a trouble for him in the mornings. Let alone walk to a guild. So after he felt comfortable on the wooden seat, he rested his head on the table and closed his eyes. Deciding a nap would be good for his "poor and achy self". Within moments the mage fell back asleep, quiet snores admitting from him. Although he woke up suddenly and fell out of his chair as he heard people shout some foul words out to each other louder than the usual shouting is. He rubbed his head and sat up, sitting back in his chair. "I guess I wont sleep in the guild today..."  The mage whispered to himself, closing one eye and staring at the mages that happened to wake him up.

[I seriously promise my posts will get better, I don't want this one so sort but it iss! ;w;]
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet. Empty Re: fairy tail [ 1 x 1 ] valentine and cadet.

Post  cadet feels Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:20 am

H A T O R I

Hatori entered the guild hall with a huge grin on her lips. How she was so upbeat and happy in the mornings was a question everybody wanted the answer to - but maybe it had something to do with her natural joyous attitude. Breathing in the smell of fire and ash (thanks to natsu, of course), the black haired girl bounced by the dragon slayer and offered him a wave, which he returned with a grin. "Good morning Natsu!" Hatori cheerily called out, before making her way towards a 'sleeping' Ryuu. The petite mage snickered and slowly tip-toed behind the man, not realizing he was fully awake. "and good morning to you too, Ryuu!" She yelled out, jumping on the boy and wrapping her arms around his head. She sort of clinged to his back for a bit, but fell off due to her lack of arm strength. Despite eating a face full of wood, Hatori let out a hearty laugh before jumping onto her feet and spinning on her tippy toes, a huge grin plastered to her pink lips.

[ i am not copying and pasting everything wat no ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:24 am

RYUU AKAMINE
flinching as he felt a sudden amount of extra weight pulling his spine backwards, he leaned forward and attempted to stand up, furrowing his brows. "G-Good morning Hatori-san!" He sputtered out. Turning around to face her, he rubbed the back of his neck, looking at her straight-faced. "How are you??" He asked, cocking his head to the side and crossing his arms, letting a soft smile creep onto his jawline. Sure, he and Hatori tried to talk over the tin-cans early this morning, but Ryuu was quite frankly to tired to remember anything they talked about. He wasn't really a morning person.. at all, but he still tried his hardest to be social with others. As much as he seemed to like sleeping all the time, he didn't like it one bit. He felt like he was to lazy and would always try to make a difference in his sleeping habits, but no avail.  Akamine was just plain a sleepy-head. Sleep, eat, and read, was practically all he did. And when he wanted to, go on a job. "Hey! Hato-chan! Would you like to go on a job with me?" He asked, smiling softly. "I haven't been on one in ages, let alone been on one with you!" He said, giving a quick nod. 
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:13 am

H A T O R I.

hatori let out a soft giggle, before smiling up to ryuu. "Im good, thanks for asking~!" The ravenette folded her arms behind her back and looked around the guild hall, watching the mages and wizards chat amongst each other. Gray and Natsu were sitting at the same table, while Lucy hung around the bar. "Oh! Hmm?" Hatori hummed a reply, tilting her head to the side and staring at the boy standing before her. "A Job? Of course, I would love to go with you~!" The petite mage teetered on her heels and flashed Ryuu a grin, her fists clenching in excitement. Grabbing ahold of his hand and dragging him towards the Job board, her sapphire eyes quickly scanned over the ads available. "So Ryuu, do you know what kind of Job you want?"

[ the wb is so intense, im sorry ;v; ]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  valentine Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:00 pm

RYUU AKAMINE
His heart skipped a beat at he almost always excited look in her eyes, her sincere smile, her childish attitude. The sudden hand grab caught the mage off-guard, and so he quickly walked with her, looking at the jobs board intently. "Hmm. I don't really... " He trailed off, placing his hand on his chin as he scanned the papers scattered about. "They'll all work fine, Hato-san! Whichever one you want." He put a soft smile onto his lips, looking down at her and nodding. "So I guess, the tables have turned! So Hatori! What kind of job do you want?" He asked, laughing slightly. All the jobs payed well, and it would have been easy to split. But it was really all about preference. If they wanted to go on a harder job, they'd choose it. But if they wanted a "leasure" job, then it would probably be a smaller pay.

[Haha, I'm replying to this now yes that motivation is like.
"NOWS THE TIME, VALENTINE. NOW." 
valentine
valentine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  cadet feels Fri May 01, 2015 12:47 am

H A T O R I
Hatori scanned over the board with curiosity registered in her soft eyes. She could hear Ryuu speaking in the background, but had momentarily tuned the mage out in order to focus on the job descriptions. A few caught her eye, and so did the prices, but this was something Ryuu's supposed to decide upon - not her, so she remained quiet while tuning the taller wizard in again. "Whatever one I want?" She repeated with a question, staring up into Ryuu's eyes with a confused gaze, but snapped her attention away when she suddenly registered the fact that he was asking her to choose. "Oh, Okay then! How about..." Her peppy voice faded as she examined the boards again, her azure tinted eyes searching for one of the Job requests she found moments ago. "This one!" Hatori's petite finger immediately jabbed at a paper with quite a bit of force. "It says something about a cursed hotel... Oh wait, its a cursed couples hotel, well - this should be interesting, right Ryuu?" The ravenette turned her attention back to the boy beside her, a wide grin staining her peachy lips and fingers twitching excitedly.

[omg always count on me to add some sort of stupid and pointless twist somewhere in the rp. uvu]
cadet feels
cadet feels
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down