Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Tacos man

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:42 am

Xander is really happy that he's downstairs when he hears the wife quip, because his entire face turns red and he forgets how to breathe for a good ten seconds. Even had been... especially sweet today, and they had really been acting like a real couple, but that was just them joking around, right? Just like now, it was just Eve being cheeky. The kid didn't have actual feelings for him, Xander would know if that was the case. No, no he was just overreacting, probably from the lack of sleep he'd gotten from sleeping on the ground. There was no way that it was more than just playful banter.

Eve is likely wondering if he's ever coming upstairs, so he hurries up and turns off the xbox before jogging up the steps with a charming grin set in place. So lost in his thoughts, he hardly realises that there's a fucking taco feast in front of him until he's already a few steps into the kitchen, and he freezes before looking over to Eve with narrowed eyes. "Are you trying to make me wife you? Because this is how you make me wife you." He says, smiling like a kid in a candy store as he goes over to the raven and presses a kiss on his cheek before going to sit down. "Tacos, man. How did you even know?" It was slightly suspicious... But it could have been a coincidence? Unless Eve was just trying to be nice.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Honey-Bun

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:06 am

Eve grins proudly, his eyes taking on a mischievous glint. "Maybe I am getting you to wife me honey-bun or maybe I just want to spoil you a little for being such a great fiancee." He sits down across from the blonde throwing in the honey-bun to really get the whole white picket fence house wife feel going, maybe he'd invest in a few 1950's dresses who knows maybe his fiancee was into that. "As for how I know tacos are your favorite wellll~ I have my sources." And he adds in a special innocent blink to charm the man. Ok so maybe his mom had been right about the whole using food to get to a man thing. Damn he'd have to ask his mom what else she knew both about winning over men and about Xander. Though he'd already figured out that cheesecake seemed to be big on his list of loves.

While constructing his plate Eve can't help but keep the smile plastered on his face. Today had been a fantastic day. Well the news of what tomorrow would bring had been a downer but aside that it was a total win day, and this was a pretty great way to help wrap it up. "Do let me know if there's anything I need to improve on for next time, I rarely make tacos my parents were never really fond of this type of thing." While he eats he wonders if he should warn Xander about his mom for tomorrow. Her mild obsession with grand-kids and marriage would probably scare the blonde but he did not want to see his delicate fiancee get all upset again. He'd warn him tomorrow when the impending dread would have to be faced. For now they deserved the night off from worry.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty You capture my attention

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:39 am

Xander rolls his eyes at the great fiancee part, because he's ninety nine point nine percent positive he's probably the worst person to be engaged to in the entire world, but it's a nice try. It might be different if they actually loved each other but... a month ago they didn't even know each other. They had just been forced into this and told to deal with it, pretty much, how could you really fall in or be in love under those circumstances? Even if he ever did end up having feelings for Eve, unlikely because he wasn't gay, he would have a hard time believing it was anything other than puppy love, having been forced to act like a couple so long he started to feel like they were one.

"Well your sources better start helping me too, you're making me look bad here." The blonde joked, sticking his tongue out at Eve and accidentally sprinkling cheese onto the table rather than into the taco shell. His face flushed red and he hurriedly cleaned it up, but there was no hoping the raven hadn't seen. "Uh, hah, oops?" He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck and looking hopeless for a moment before returning to the task at hand, and actually paying attention. By the end of their meal he had probably (jokingly) said he'd loved Even at least twenty times, and the actual food even more.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Make Me Feel Like Someone Else

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:17 am

Eve was blushing neon by the end of the meal. "Say you love me one more time Alex and I swear that I will drag you to an alter tonight!" He huffed and looked away feeling his cheeks burning deep red. It wasn't fair that Xan could just make his heart pick up and pound every-time he said that word and it was stupid. Yeah he liked the blonde, and yes he was crushing hard core he could admit that but this was just silly! And un-fair! Xander had zero right just waltzing in and turning him into a blushing puddle by jokingly saying he loved him.

Standing Eve scooped up the plates leaning down automatically to give Xan a kiss on the cheek on his way toward the sink. Really though being with Xan almost made him feel like another person... Or not so much another person as a weirder more happy confident version of himself, he wondered what Xan would think when the blonde found out that he liked cooking and cleaning while dancing to music. There WAS always tomorrow, after all he'd be cooking and prepping for the parents all day so there was no way he was going to be cooking without music. If Xan had something against his weird side he'd just bring up the fact that straight guys don't have sex multiple times with a dude. That they often called cute. And made-out with more then contractually obligated. Yeah... That would work.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Not very helpful

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 am

Xander rolled his eyes at Eve's words, and at the use of his name, sticking his tongue out once again at the younger man. "You couldn't even get me out of this seat, let alone drag me to an altar." He teased, enjoying the way he made Evie blush. It seemed he was easy to embarrass, if he used the right words. "And you're lucky I'm letting you call me that, no one else gets to." Though it wasn't like he liked it or anything, not at all. It was just easier to let him or else he would use it just to get on his nerves, or something like that, probably. He didn't like it.

It took a moment but eventually he got up and went over to help Eve with dishes. Usually whoever cooked got out of it, so he would have been asshole of the year if he didn't get up and at least pretend to help. Which mostly consisted of him flicking water and bubbles at Eve, touching cold hands to his skin to get him to shiver. Xander really wasn't ever much help, his version of cleaning was stuffing things in garbage bags and throwing them in the closet to be rediscovered at a later date.

Eve was just finishing up when Xander came up behind him, being nice this time, not trying to tease him or be mean. His arms went around his middle lightly as he hugged him to him. "You tired at all?" He doesn't know how he is, since they had spent all day lounging, but he was exhausted suddenly. Perhaps all of yesterday and this morning finally catching up to him.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Sleeping Beauty

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:06 am

Eve leans into the blonde and closes his eyes with a soft smile. "Yeah I could go for a few centuries worth of sleep and cuddles." He opens his eyes finishing up on the last cup before draining the water and drying his hands. Then he's gently taking the blondes hand and tugging him upstairs toward there room. Eve is more then happy to slip out of his clothes and put them in the pile of things to be washed, before grabbing his over-sized bedtime shirt. But he does drag out the process taking time to appreciate all the hickies and claim marks his lovely fiancee had left him. He quite liked them actually.

Pulling on his shirt he quickly slides into bed and cuddles up to the blonde immediately going to his favorite position which was using Xan as the worlds best heated body pillow. And the moment he was settled he did not last even a minute before falling asleep. It was a rare morning for Eve. A morning where his brain had seemingly voted out his internal clock and where his body demanded nothing. A morning where he got to sleep in completely in bliss. In reality life wasn't so grand today was the day the family came for a visit. But it was morning and for now Eve's brain was seemingly A-Ok neglecting that fact and snoozing on. The one thing his brain and body was keeping a tab on however was Xan, like some over-dramatic sleeping beauty shit. Eve's whole body had seemingly decided to veto all wake up calls unless they came from the blonde.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Worry-Wart

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 am

Xander certainly liked Eve's bedtime attire, but he had to admit that he was more partial to it when it was his shirt Eve was wearing. Though he left that thought inside his head, admiring his fiances' body as he changed before getting into bed. Xan was always on his back under the blankets, one arm behind his head to prop him up enough to see what Evie was doing. After all, he didn't have to change, he just pulled everything off (besides boxers) and got under the covers. His arm goes around Eve when he cuddles in next to him, pulling him a little closer and it's not long before he hears his breathing even out and knows the kid is asleep.

The next morning Xander only woke up because his arm was starting to go numb. Groaning, he squirmed a little and nuzzled against... why was his face pressed against Eve's back? At some point during the night they must have moved around, and now Eve was up higher than him, and while Xan had his arms wrapped around the kids waist, he was using his back as a pillow. It seemed like the kid wasn't awake yet, but he knew that as soon as he started moving around he would be, so he shuffled up a little bit so he could press a kiss too his forehead, "Evie, love, it's time to wake up." Was he okay? It was odd for him to sleep in so late...
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Spoil Me?

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:00 am

Eve let out a groan when Xan tried to wake him up. "Don't wanna... I never get to sleep in~" And yes he's whining because he hopes Xander will let him win. But Eve knows its not that easy, if he's awake enough to talk he's awake enough to actually do things. Huffing he decides to reject the day and he sits up only to move onto Xander's chest using him as a mattress and throwing the blankets over-top of his head. "Go to sleep Alex, we can wake up next month or something." And he burrows his face into the blondes chest for good measure.

And for a moment he almost does doze back off, but his brain is reminding him of everything he has to do so he sighs and looks up peeking through the face opening for his igloo blanket at Xander. And he's not really ready to do anything just yet but watch the blonde admiring him in all his sleepy glory. "I need a shower... And gotta make food for tonight... Xannnn I don't wanna~" God when did he get so whiny? Oh yeah sense his parents decided to come over and sense Xander always spoiled him with kisses when he pouted. But he wasn't really pouting or whining he's not a spoiled prince. But maybe just one or two kisses to help him get started?
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Surprise

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:22 am

Xander stares down at the mass of blankets and boy on his chest with wide-eyes, waiting for him to reappear. It was very much unlike Eve to want to sleep in, usually he was up much earlier than the blonde was. Again the fear that he might be sick pokes at his mind, but he's acting fine so he hopes that isn't the case. "Eve-" but he doesn't get to finish whatever he was going to say, because Eve's face appears again and Xan is too busy smiling tiredly at his complaints, because it's adorable. Which is a really good thing because otherwise it would be annoying.

"When did you get so spoiled?" Xan asks with a chuckle, tilting his head a bit to the side as he reaches down to ruffle the kids hair, but he ends up just running his fingers through it instead. He shifts his legs so that either of Eve's fall down on opposite sides of his lap, and he sits up with the boy still on him until it's like he's straddling him. "Come on, if you get up now we can shower together, preserve hot water and all that. I'll even have a little surprise for you." He raised both eyebrows, interested in seeing what the reaction to that would be. And no, the surprise wasn't sex, because that was more a surprise for him than poor Eve. No, rather he'd like to practice some of the skills he was taught yesterday. "What do you say?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Curious

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:36 am

Eve pouts more but sits up with the blonde refusing to leave his lap and really he's thinking of whining more but the blonde is soon mentioning, taking a shower together and getting a surprise and Eve cant help but tilt his head to the side curiously. "Hmmm... I accept your offer but if your surprise is me getting tickled you are banned from even the smallest bit of my attention for a week." He slides off the blondes lap and yawns pulling off his shirt and boxers on his way to the bathroom.

Soon he has the hot water running and he's happy to stands under the spray practically purring as the warm water relaxed and eased his body and he's waiting for the blonde to join him. He's curious to see the supposed surprise the blonde has for him though he's a little wary. He new Xander had a mischievous streak so for all he knew the surprise was him flushing the toilet and running away. Or he might actually tickle Eve, a shiver runs up his spine at the thought. God did he hate getting tickled...
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Procrastinating

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:47 am

Xander's first thought it wow, that was easy. It was, incredibly, he didn't have to do much convincing at all, no picking the kid up and carrying him to the shower, stripping his clothes off and pulling him under the water with him. Barely any complaints at all, just a warning that he better not be planning on tickling the kid and then he's scrambling off his lap and making his way across their room, stripping his clothes off and giving Xan a very nice view of that lovely behind. Which was totally something a straight guy could look at, since guys and girls had butts, and it was fine to admire both.

After a moment he gets up too, but he takes his time fixing up the bed a bit before heading into the bathroom. Not that he cared about what the bed looked like, it wasn't like anyone was going in their room but them and all they did was sleep in it, but it was a great way to procrastinate. There's only so many times he can fluff a pillow though, so soon he's wandering into the bathroom and stripping off boxers, stepping into the shower with Eve and under the spray of water. His hands go to his hips on instinct, and he leans down to kiss him. For a moment it looks like it'll be just another normal shower, albeit with both of them in there, and then Xander drops to his knees.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty God Yes

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:01 pm

Eve smiles when Xander walks into the shower and he's happy to lean into the blonde's touch and return the provided kiss. He'd almost forgotten about the surprise while distracted by the kiss but then quite suddenly the blonde is on his knees and Eve is confused for a moment then it all clicks and he's blushing deep red. This was a wonderful surprise but if this confirmed anything for Eve its that there's no way Xan is straight. No amount of saying 'no homo' before or after this would convince Eve otherwise.

It doesn't take much for Eve to unravel his sensitive skin made him easy tease and please but Xander was like hell and heaven because he seemed to have a radar for his sensitive spots, and an odd amount of knowledge on what got him to beg. So really, Eve knows he's turned into a wanton moaning whore for the blonde but he doesn't care. Because he's clinging to everything gasping and calling and moaning for Xan and good god he'd repay him with a billion taco feasts and thousands of kisses if it got him this kind of surprise every morning.

And by the time Xan is pulling away Eve's so blissed out his legs give out under him but he's a happy smiling mess who could not seem to care if the world ended or his parents walked in. "Hey Alex~ Have I told you how much I love you? Also I've decided were getting a red velvet cake for our wedding." And yes Eve is aware he's mumbling and joking but serious all in one but it suits his frame of mind which is quite stuck at. 'God Yes.'
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Taste

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Xander is most definitely straight. Even if currently he was enjoying learning new things and experimenting a bit, or if the sounds that Eve makes and the way he tugs his hair make it so that in less than a few flicks of his wrist he's coming undone in the palm of his hand, or if he really likes it and wouldn't mind doing it again, and again. Personally he blames Eve, there must be something addictive about the way he tastes, the way he feels, because now that Xander has had a taste he doesn't think he can ever go again without it. Xander is most definitely straight, but maybe he's something else for Eve.

The blonde is still licking his lips when suddenly Eve joins him on the floor, and they're both a little out of breath (one more than the other) but he's pretty sure that's a smile he sees. "As long as it's at least five tiers, I don't care what kind it is." Xan says lightly, teasing in the nicest way possible as he starts to pull Eve in for a kiss, then thinks otherwise considering what he had just done. Instead he kisses his cheek, and smiles as he pulls away and starts to stand up, offering his hands to the other boy so he can pull him up as well, because they still actually need to do the showering part of all this.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Comfortable

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Eve gives a giggle to Xander's response, and he's happy to take the blonde's hand so he can stand though his legs wobble a little still. After enjoying the heat awhile longer Eve starts cleaning, he's slow almost lethargic at first but he cleans his hair and washes down his body and he finishes before Xan so he kisses the blonde and tells him he'll have breakfast ready by the time he's done. And Eve's happy he's out first because the moment he steps back into there bedroom he's decided to steal Xander's clothes.

He'd change for the visit but he'd be spending the day cooking so he wanted to be comfy and nothing quite spelled comfortable like stealing some of your fiancee's clothes. And it was Xans fault for leaving them out to give him the idea. Eve doesn't make anything too complex for breakfast, just your classic omelet with toast, bacon and some juice. He has it on the table and he's already prepping pulling out ingredients and looking over recipes. He was planning on making an impression on Xan's parents so he wanted to make his best lasagna and garlic bread
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Xander gets a kiss and then Eve abandons him, promising breakfast by the time he was out and downstairs. At that point he was almost ready to get out himself, but since he had the time he just stayed under the hot water, letting it relax him and loosen his tense muscles, because he was definitely going to need it for tonight. He had no doubt that by the time they were heading to bed later on he would be coiled up really fucking tight, with nerves and biting his tongue and just in general trying not to make a dick out of himself. Maybe he would try and convince Eve to give him a massage.

All too soon he has to shut off the water and get out, retreating into their room to find clothes. Rather than his usual attire he throws on a pair of black basketball shorts and a white vneck, because it's relatively warm in the house today and if Eve was going to have him running around doing things he didn't want to have sweats on. When he enters the kitchen he's greeted by the amazing sight of Eve at the counter, wearing his clothes while he pulled out things to presumably start prepping for dinner. "Love the pants Evie, where'd you get them?" Xan says nonchalantly, moving over to sit at the table where food is.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Being Bad

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Eve looks over his shoulder and snorts, he decides to let out his full sass and sarcasm for this lovely answer. "Funny you should ask, see I live with this total hotty blonde and when he's not walking around almost nude making me get all weak in the knees and stuff he's throwing clothes all over the bedroom. And because I cook this hot potatot food like the cute little 1950's house wife I am, if I wanna steal his clothes I can." Eve smirked sitting down across the blonde.

And really Eve could have stopped there but he was feeling particularly sassy and mischievous today, blame it on Xander for his earlier actions, blame it on the weather, blame it on too much sun but Eve was thinking of having fun. Eve decided to let his more seductive flirty tone come out to play as he cutely blinked tilting his head innocently to the side while eying Xan up like a fine piece of property. "You know Xan you should really meet him he always knows just what to do to drive me crazy." Eve let's his foot wander up the blonde's leg. "Hmmm and maybe if he were interested I'd become his more permanently." And he's adding cute blinks and suggestive looks while he teases the blonde below the table. "But you know how it is with party boys... All party and fun but they never wanna stay for the long run." And suddenly he's cutting Xan off and acting like nothings happened. "Shame too but I'm thinking I'd prefer long term... Oh do you like your pancakes? I added chocolate chips this time!" And he's back to old Eve happy smiles and all.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Uncomfortable

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Xander listens to Eve with both eyebrows arched, probably so far that they look like they're trying to join his hair. He couldn't even pick which part shocked him most. Of course he knew he was a hotty blonde, that wasn't anything new, but having Eve say it was, and was he kidding about weak in his knees stuff? More importantly, he felt like he had to defend his right to walk around wearing, or not wearing, whatever he wanted. Though every argument goes out of his head at cute little 1950's house wife. He internally groaned.

Unfortunately, Eve didn't stop there. No, he threw himself down in the seat across from him and a few seconds later he felt his foot making its' way up his leg. Xan licked his lips and narrowed his eyes at the kid, because what did he think he was doing? It feels like they've made a right turn straight into dangerous territory, and he isn't loving it. Normally they joked, it was playful banter, so obviously teasing each other. This seemed real as fuck and he didn't like it. He wasn't used to this Eve and he didn't know how to feel about it either. There's a good part of him that is actually relieved when he quits the game. "Uh, yeah, they're good." He answers automatically, but one glance at his plate reminds him that he hasn't taken a single bite yet. His brain tells him not to ask, but he has to. If he didn't it would bother him for the rest of... until he asked. "You're not serious right? I mean, you don't actually like me, yeah?" He stares at his plate.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Serious

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 am

Eve takes a big bite of his pancake and chews while he formulates his answer. On one hand he could tell Xan he was serious... And risk scaring the blonde away but maybe making progress. On the other hand he could try and play it off as an elaborate joke, but it would probably fail because Xan might be blonde but he wasn't dumb. But there was a third way he could deal with the blondes question. And that was by being indecisive and answering with a maybe and then Xan would think he was joking and they would get nowhere.

Swallowing Eve gave a smile to the blonde. "I am quite serious Alex." And if he weren't so damn hungry and determined he would probably flee while blushing. But instead he just went back to eating and blushing his eyes focused on his food. He wasn't going to rush the blonde for anything, considering Xan still seemed to be determined that he was straight rushing him with this might cause a system malfunction and then he'd break down. And Eve did not want to explain to there parents how he destroyed Xander's ability to form understandable sentences.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Fucked

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 am

Wait, what? The answer Xander had been expecting was the opposite of the one he received, and suddenly he was spiraling. That was impossible, Eve couldn't actually like him. They were friends, that was it, they got along well, they had been forced into this. It was puppy love, certainly, that was the only logical explanation right? There's no way that any of this was serious, they were just messing around, they were bored so they found something to do. Which wasn't even that surprising since they were going to be stuck together for three months, and who else were they going to sleep with until then?

He forced himself to look down at his plate, grab utensils and pull apart some pancakes, eat a few bites. When he's finally ready to address the situation, one look at Eve tells him that no, he's never going to be ready to address the situation. "I'm gonna clean up the house a bit, okay?" The blonde asks, standing up and grabbing his still mostly full plate, bringing it over to the counter to take care of it. "Um, if you need me just yell." At this point he's almost halfway out of the kitchen, and he doesn't wait around for Eve to get a worse in edgewise.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Not so Bad

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:52 am

Eve looked up and watched curiously as Xander made his excuse and escape, well he'd traumatized the blonde but that had been bound to happen. Finishing up breakfast Eve quickly cleaned up the kitchen and got out everything he needed. But there was other thing he needed. Heading upstairs he quickly his I-Pod. There was a radio in the kitchen it could be hooked into and he was planning on dancing out the stress from the visit. He practically flew back-down the stairs and into the kitchen quickly setting up his music and getting to work.

Making things from scratch was always a painfully long process but Eve did not mind it so much when he had music going. While dancing in place and lip-singing to all the songs he managed to get a surprising amount done. And when the ingredients had to rest, well he passed the time dancing around. It was fun and Eve was pretty sure Xander had not caught him, but it was kinda hard to tell when you were busy spinning around and sliding on the kitchen floor while jamming out. When lunch came around Eve made a quick sandwich and left it in the living room as a peace offering, he practically inhaled his own before getting back to work. He was almost done with the tomato sauce and the white cheese sauce for the lasagna and he was making the garlic bread by hand, the whole kitchen and Eve was sure the whole main floor smelt amazing. Sliding over to the fridge he went right back to lip-singing to his favorite tunes. Maybe the parents visit would not be so bad after all?
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Helping?

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:40 am

Xander spent a lot of his day moving things around and then moving them back, trying to act like he was cleaning an already clean house. Though he did manage one productive thing, and that was when he went upstairs and picked up their room, even going so far as to make the bed and fold his clothes. He only had one incident...

It was after he was done eating the sandwich Eve had left out for him, and he was going to bring the plate into the kitchen and take care of it so his fiancee wouldn't have to, and would probably apologise for that morning. Also, it smelled heavenly in there and he really wanted to see if he could sneak anything. The big idiot didn't even make it into the kitchen, caught frozen in the doorway as Eve slid and danced around the kitchen, wearing his clothes, moving those hips. Xan ended up leaving the plate in the living room and escaping upstairs to cool down.

Now it was nearing the time their parents were supposed to arrive, and he had already gotten dressed but he was pretty sure Eve was still in the kitchen. Steeling himself, he walked in with his eyes on the floor, clearing his throat to make sure the kid knew he was present before speaking. "You should, uh, probably get dressed. They should be here within a half hour." He finally raised his eyes, looking cautiously at the other boy. "Can I take care of anything in here while you do that?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Ding-Dong

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:58 am

Eve had everything in the oven when Xan walked in. It was cooking slow enough that they would have a half hour to talk and catch up with there parents then it would get served all hot from the oven. Smiling at the blonde he thought it over. "Not really... Well I guess you could make the table but we don't really need too yet... I suppose you could pick out a bottle of wine I'm rather horrid with such things." Pulling out his music and turning off the radio he gave the blonde a quick peck on the cheek before going upstairs.

He took his time getting dressed looking over each outfit cautiously, he knew his mother was very strict about these things only expecting the best, really he always felt over-dressed but he knew she appreciated him looking princely. So he dug around until he found probably the most expensive things he owned, that his mother had bought but he knew she would appreciate it. So frowning and ignoring the fact he looked over-dressed he slipped on black tailored pants a simple white dress shirt made of something akin to silk though he did fold it to his elbows because it really just got in the way. And to complete his overly prince-like attire a dark green vest, it did make his eyes pop so he could appreciate it he supposed. He fixed his dark hair, added a quick spray of perfume and was down the stairs in time to hear the doorbell go off. Sighing he straightened himself out and opened the door immediately finding himself enveloped in the arms of his mother who was cooing over her 'baby bird'.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Actor, actor

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:36 am

Xander froze a little bit at the kiss on his cheek, but he shooed away any thoughts that followed the action. It wasn't anything unusual from what they usually did, and they were going to have to play loving couple all night anyways so he wasn't gonna be able to freak out at every little touch. A moment passed before he was able to shove himself back into motion, and he went to the cabinets to grab what was needed to set the table. Even if it didn't need done that moment, he expected their parents would be earlier than they had said because they were parents, and he doubted either of them would like the couple not having everything prepared.

He was lucky on that one, because he had only finished tidying things up and setting out plates when the doorbell rang. The blonde stepped up behind Eve and slid his arm around his waist just in time for the door to open, looking like the perfect couple for the few moments before Eve's mother was pulling the raven into a hug. Xander's parents were right behind them, but they weren't the smothering type, or the touching type at all. He shook his fathers hand and kissed his mother on the cheek, very formal and... detatched. When introductions and hugging and all that fun was done he returned to his place by Even's side, and they led the parents into the living room so they could all sit and chat. Xander didn't let go of Eve once.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Daddy Issues?

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:28 am

Eve was happy that Xander was there because he wasn't sure how else he would survive. Where his mother was over-bearing, she was also kind and caring, and yes she could be strict and harsh but she did ultimately care for Eve ... But Eve's father. Well, imagine a man made of ice, he was quiet and cold never smiling or showing much warmth he and Eve did not even shake hands, only nodded there heads silently there way of acknowledging that the other existed. His father had always been a harsh man of business but learning that Eve was well... Not what he expected had caused them to revert to an even more distant father son relationship, one where they saw that the other was alive and well and kept it at that.

Soon though they were on the couch all talking and enjoying each others company. Or as much as they could, it really seemed more like Eve and Xander trying to survive against questioning stares in there direction and the odd comment, for the most part Eve's mother seemed to be the one carrying the conversation, asking questions, smiling, laughing, acting like an actual human-being instead of a robot programmed to manage business and get money. And for the most part Eve was happy to answer questions and give small smiles but his shy nature returned full force under the intimidating gazes.

He was just starting to relax actually when his father finally pipped up. "Son." Eve froze stiff his whole body becoming akin to stone. "Yes father?" No eye contact just starring at the coffee table in hopes he'd evaporate. "You have yet to offer us drinks." Eve swallowed and nodded standing up and practically bolting into the kitchen. He had been horridly wrong by assuming tonight might go well and he honestly wondered if he could throw himself out of a window and make a run toward the nearest border. In fact he wondered if Mexico was within reasonable hitchhiking distance. Quickly getting glasses and picking out a wine that he hoped was good he returned to the living room only to inwardly groan as he heard his mom telling Xander about how when he was young he wanted a princess wedding. Maybe he really should just excuse himself go upstairs and throw himself out a window.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Perfect Son

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:59 am

Xander slipped easily back into the role of 'perfect son', both of his parents looking pleased with him for it. No doubt they had started worrying days ago that he would embarrass them and act like, well, himself. His parents were not the biggest socialites, preferring to do their work behind the scenes, which is probably why Xander ended up being such a party guy. Growing up he was kept behind locked doors a lot of the time, not allowed to have friends over, didn't go anywhere, never had a birthday party. He wasn't really complaining though, it's just why he turned out the way he did.

Fortunately for his parents, he knows how to act like a good little prince. His dad, for the most part, stays silent while his mum occasionally interjects here or there, asking a question of her own or adding on to one from Eve's mother. They haven't been at it long when Eve's father speaks up and everything seems to get tense in the room, Xander's grip tightening around Eve instinctively, trying to reassure him that he was here and this was okay. It didn't seem to help much, because he was bolting off to the kitchen a moment later and Xan refrained from glaring at the father of the year. He's pretty sure Eve would be able to hear his teeth grinding when he sat back down with him. Putting a smile back on for the mother, he listens politely as he's told about Eve's princess wedding, blushing slightly at the thought of it all.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 6 Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum