Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty kiss for courage

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:21 am

Xander watches Eve play, letting this thoughts run rampant to try and distract himself from the game. Even in the beginning when he knows nothing scary is going to happen, and it's mostly just Eve's character searching around and him leaning the gameplay controls, he's a baby. At the tiniest little things he flinches, and more than once he grabs onto the kids thigh in fright, or buries his face in his lap without even realising how... odd, that was, for him, who was straight, but also had sex with a guy last night, who was his fiance, and really everything is just ten times fucked up right now so he lets himself go.

Finally Even is done playing and everything goes out of Xander in a heavy sigh, because he's pretty sure every part of his body had been tensed up this entire time and it's great to not be terrified for a few moments. "You don't know how fucking glad I am this house doesn't have a grandfather clock." He mutters, sitting up just enough for the kid to get up and put another game in, then lays back on him when he returns. Deciding to be risky, and considering they hadn't done their daily dues yet, while he's waiting for the game to load he looks up at Eve and smiles sweetly, "I think I deserve a kiss for my bravery." Even though half the time he was hiding, and was definitely going to cling to Eve more than usual tonight.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty lingering

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 am

Eve blushes a little at Xander words he's not sure how he feels about kissing the blonde sense last night happened but he knows there under contract and really he did not mind those soft lips so he supposes that yes he can give Xan a kiss. So he gives a shy smile and leans down his eyes fluttering closed as he gives Xander a shy sweet kiss, unlike there previous ones he finds himself lingering a little enjoying how gentle and soft Xander is before he pulls away. "There a kiss for my brave hero."

The game music pulls Eve out of his thoughts and he looks away from Xander to look up at the screen. He has no idea how to play this game so he waits for Xan to take the lead but really he doesn't care that much what there playing because he's having fun hanging around the blonde. Another unusual thing because usually he hates spending so much time with people but with the blonde he can spend an entire day and not get annoyed or frustrated.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty making up for it

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:46 am

Xander, besides last night, doesn't often start things. Occasionally he'll pass by Eve and give him a peck on the lips, again, those sort of things had grown automatic between the two of them. But even outside of the more intimate things, he always looks to Eve for permission. Do you want me to make dinner, do you mind if I go play video games, is it alright if I sleep almost naked and cling to you like you're the only thing holding me back from disappearing into thin air? It's important for him to get permission, to ask, because there have been times in his past where lines were so sharply drawn. Which is why last night was affecting him so much, he should have had more control.

Eve leans over him and Xander sort of smirks, knowing that he's won, and he gets a kiss that lingers much more than their usual pecks. Being above him, the kid is in more of a position to control them so when he pulls away Xan can't complain, just smiling up at him for a moment before picking up his controller and turning back to the game. It's just a simple FPS game, where you get missions and targets to eliminate. They take turns covering one another, the game actually requiring a bit of strategy, and every once awhile he's shouting things to Eve, as if he's not right above him, way too into the game.

Before he even realises it, it's gotten dark outside and they've skipped lunch. That wasn't hard to do though, considering they had woken up past lunchtime due to Xander's clinginess, and the exhaustion both felt from their activities last night allowing them to have slept in. He leaves Eve downstairs to play what he wishes, promising that he would come get him once food was ready. Though he wants to, he doesn't make anything fancy, just steak cubes and noodles and gravy, but he sets the table and pours both of them drinks before calling Eve upstairs to eat.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Favorite Person

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:01 am

Eve is happy to play and actually more then a little grateful that Xander seems to know what to do because he's personally a little lost. But he has fun anyway and doesn't notice how the time goes by until his stomach rumbles and Xander leaves to make food. Eve continues to play but slowly turns things off and re-sets the room in time for Xander to call him up. He walks upstairs and smiles at the site of food his stomach letting out a loud growl that's enough for Eve to blush in embarrassment. "I think your my stomachs favorite person right now Xan."

He plops down and gets to chowing down, complementing Xan on the food and telling him he's improved. He's happy to wolf it down and then shoo Xander to the living room to rest and watch t.v and rest while he does the dishes. And when Eve is done he flops down and cuddles up to the blonde. Despite sleeping in he's still exhausted and Xan is a warm walking pillow. And the more sleepy he gets the more cuddly he gets and soon he's dozing off against the blonde just sort of watching the t.v in a blur. He doesn't want to leave the blonde alone though because he knows that after traumatizing him with horror that would just be mean. So he's content to just stay there.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty getting braver

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:15 am

Xander chuckles, "At least I'm somebody's favorite person." He's pleased when Eve compliments his cooking, because honestly, he had been trying really hard to get better. And it was nice cooking for Eve, if only because he enjoyed doing things for him, but not having to do the dishes was quite nice as well. Xander was the type that hated doing any work, especially work that got him dirty, so dishes were a huge ick factor in his mind that had fueled his learning to cook. At least now he didn't burn things, even if he tended to improvise here and there, ending with things sometimes a little too flavorful.

Eve comes into the living room and cuddles up against him, and Xander is more than happy to wrap an arm around him and hold him close. At some point he grabs one of the blankets hanging on the back of the couch and wraps it over them, and this feels suspiciously couple-like, but it's also very comfortable so he doesn't say anything about it. And... why would it matter if they were acting like a couple? They both knew they weren't... even if they were acting like they were engaged for the time being, to please their parents. Neither of them would fall in love with the other in the next two and a half months, that just seemed ridiculous. Right?

It's quite late by the time he starts to notice Eve drifting off to sleep next to him, and by this time he's not even really watching TV, focused more and more on trying to keep himself awake rather than what's going on on the show they're watching. So it isn't a hard decision for him to make when he switches off the telly and gathers Eve up in his arms, carrying the kid upstairs with him. A lot like he had done for Xan last night, he helped the kid undress and get his
usual sleepwear on, tucking him in before undressing himself and sliding in next to him. There's very little hesitation anymore as he wraps his arms around the smaller boy, pulling him close to his chest and tucking his face against his neck, nuzzling into him like he's the most comfortable thing in the world. He probably is.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty save a horse ride a cowboy

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:47 am

Eve lets out a whine when Xander moves him but when he realizes where the blonde is taking him he settles back down. He's too lazy to protest anything that Xan does just watching and waiting for the blonde to come back and cuddle up. When Xan nuzzles his neck he lets out a giggle. "That tickles Xan..." But he smiles and nuzzles back and cuddles closer drifting off to sleep feeling happy, warm and safe.

A little while later Xander had convinced Eve to come out to the stables. Something that he was more then a little hesitant about. Eve had never really been around horses, and he had planned to keep it that way, upon first hearing whom he was engaged to the idea of horses had crossed his mind and he'd shrugged it off as something that would still never happen. And yet here he was, Xan was charming and sweet so Eve had somehow agreed before he realized what he'd signed up for.

"Xan I have never been around horses this is going to end badly." This was probably the third time he'd said it on there way to the stables and the closer they got the more his anxiety built up. By the time they were in the stable Eve was full on hiding behind Xander. He'd admit the horses were gorgeous but did they have to be so tall and intimidating. And what if he messed something up, he would loose Xander's favor really nothing sounded good right now with those odds.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:58 am

Xander was quite excited about introducing his fiance to his beloved equines. He had actually even woken up before Eve this morning, and was almost ready to go by the time the kid had started waking up, which was really saying something. His attire consisted of beige breeches that should probably be illegal, they were so tight, and a white polo that just looked too good on him. What can he say though, he had been blessed with astonishingly good looks, it wasn't his fault. Now his choice of clothing though, that you could probably hold against him, or rip off of him. Either way he was pretty fine with it.

"You'll be fine, don't worry my little raven." Evie and raven, the two nicknames he had dubbed the boy, not really caring if he liked it or not. He'd get used to it eventually. Especially since he had taken to slipping his hand under his shirt and running his fingers over the spot of the tattoo, or tickling him there, and it was much too fun for him, even if Eve probably hated him for it. They hadn't done more than a bit of kissing since they'd slept together, and the kissing mostly just consisted of their daily one that had gradually grown into less of a peck and more of a lingering kiss now, sweet and gentle but not quite... friendly anymore.

It was easy for him to pick out who Eve was going to ride, a big black mare with feathered feet and long, wavy hair, because guess what it reminded him of? "She's gentle as can be, so don't you worry. And I'll be right beside you every step of the way, okay?" The stablehand took Beauty and his horse, a dark bay gelding named Arthur, to be saddled while Xander went through a little rundown of what Eve needed to know. By the end he could tell the kid was still nervous, which he didn't quite blame him for. "Do you trust me?" He asks, searching Eve's eyes for any sign that he really didn't want to do this.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Trust

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 am

Eve listens to everything Xander says making mental notes along the way, but notes are one thing, taking those notes and applying them is another all together. Eve is feeling nervous as hell when suddenly Xander is pulling out his intense gaze and staring him down asking if he trusts him and that just cruel. He lets out a whine and pouts. "No fair Xan you know I trust you!" Really he did, almost to a fault at this point. "I just wanna make sure I don't mess up..." But he knows Xander will look out for him so he looks to the horse he will be riding and reaches out to pet her gently as if being to hard might hurt her.

By the time Eve is actually on the horse he's beginning to question if he actually trusts Xander enough for this. But with the blondes instructions he figures out what he's doing and Beauty seems patient with him something that he rewards with praise and gentle petting like Xander showed him. But he's not really sure what the goal of all this is so he glances up at Xander. "So what exactly are we doing?" All the blonde had really told him was that he was going to ride a horse and love it. And once again his trust had won out and he'd failed to ask more question and figure out what was going on. Though so far it is going well.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty courting

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:21 am

Xander smiles, reaching out to cup Eve's cheek, brushing his thumb lightly over soft skin. "You won't mess up, it's gonna be fine." He puts on his best smile, which is more of his signature charming grin used to catch the ladies, but that's besides the point. Soon enough they're on the horses and Xander probably has never looked more comfortable in the time he's been with Eve, because on the back of his equine is where he's meant to be. It's more than obvious, the ease of which he rides, the freedom you can see in everything he does. He's happy there, and maybe that's why he likes Eve. The kid gives him a similar feeling.

Finally he asks that question that everyone has been waiting for, what are they doing? Xander smirks and shakes his head, tsking at the younger boy. "Well if I told you that it wouldn't be a surprise, hm?" And he's much too pleased with himself about it as he squeezes his legs lightly, his horse transitioning easily into a slightly faster pace. Beauty followed behind easily, and that was one of the few reasons he had put Eve on her. Eventually they enter some woods and he slows down again, and now he can chat easily with his Evie while he nonchalantly steers them in the direction they need to do, animals abreast one another.

It isn't long before they come upon a clearing, complete with shining clear lake and a checkered blanket set up on the grass nearby it. There's a very suspicious looking picnic basket on it, and Xander can't stop from smiling. He dismounts easily and goes over to Eve after quickly taking care of his horse, helping the smaller boy down from the large animal. "I hope you're hungry. And like sandwiches." He says, cheeks tinted pink.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Butterflies

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:43 am

Eve narrows his eyes suspiciously at Xander but stays quiet and lets the blonde lead, soon he's distracted by the nice view and how calm and at peace Xander is and there chatting and he's happy to relax and let go of everything. When they enter the clearing Eve is too distracted by the view to notice the picnic basket but when he does his eyes widen and he realizes that Xander planned this. The thought causes his stomach to irrupt into butterflies and his heart to pick up, its been doing that more often lately thanks to the blonde and it makes him nervous to think what it could mean.

When Xander helps him down he stumbles a little and clings to the blonde until he has his footing back, then he looks up at Xander and notices that he's not the only one blushing. "Careful Xan people might start thinking your trying to make me fall in love with you." But Eve knows that the beating of his heart is sign enough that it might already be too late. "As for your question, considering I had no breakfast I am starved." He smiles and grabs one of Xan's hands twinning there fingers. He gives Beauty a few more pats and pets before he's following Xan to the picnic.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty caution to the wind

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:52 am

Xander holds onto Eve as he stumbles, letting the kid cling to him until he felt secure on his feet again. Then he says something that throws the blonde off balance, but he recovers quickly and is shooting back his own, "Maybe I am."  And that's dangerous territory, joking about trying to get Eve to fall for him, but he finds himself caring less and less lately. If he was so... adamantly straight, why did he enjoy kissing Eve so much? Why did he find himself thinking about that night every time he and Eve got too close, things got too serious? Nothing was adding up anymore, nothing making sense, and Xander couldn't care less. Just go with the flow.

He took Eve's hand after taking care of his horse, leading him over the blanket. Though he doesn't let him far away, rather pulling him down almost on top of him when they sit. His legs are to the side of them and he's half behind the kid, so he has to reach around him to open the basket and start pulling things out, which he didn't mind at all. "There's dessert too, cheesecake." It was his favorite, which was a little selfish, but everything else was catered to whatever he knew the raven haired boy liked so he figures he could be a little selfish himself. "And we could go swimming afterwards, if you want..."
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Teasing and a Swim

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:13 am

Eve goes neon when Xander pulls him to be practically sitting on top but he smiles and leans into the blonde. He's not use to getting spoiled by anyone so this is odd but he kinda likes it so he can't help but look up at the blonde and smile for him. "I actually love swimming so your on, besides with dessert being a cheesecake I'll have to work off all the weight." He takes a sandwich and digs in pausing once and awhile to talk to Xander, but for the most part he's content leaning against the blonde and listening to the sound of birds.

When the sandwiches are done Eve chats with Xander some more admitting that 'yes ok you were right the horse riding did turn out ok and its actually kinda nice' but nothing that would make the blonde too smug. Finally it comes down to Eve debating between cake or swimming, and he picks swimming because cake is dessert and he's dying of heat and being cuddled against Xan was not helping. So he slides out of Xander's grasp and begins stripping. "Coming or are you just going to watch?" It's a playful tease made even more teasing when he rocks his hips from side to side as if trying to hypnotize the blonde. But soon he's padding over to the water and jumping in letting out a gasp because god its cold but his skin appreciates the cool down so he's not complaining.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Want

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:33 am

It's peaceful, all this. Xander had never realised how nice it could be. He was used to the party life, the alcohol and the excitement, how it felt to be out on a dancefloor with a drink in your hand and two girls on your sides, bodies moving against your own in a way that made it obvious no one really knew who they were touching, but they did because they could. Then he was used to the rich life, posh and proper, dressing nice and talking right, that was different from this too. Here, with Eve, he was just himself. He didn't have to flaunt his money to get attention, or act proper to be paid attention to. Eve... liked him for him?

They finish eating and he watched as the kid gets up, eyes widening slightly as he starts to strip. It wasn't like he expected him to get in the water with all his clothes on but... His eyes darkened on impulse at the shake of his hips, and after a moment Xander is up as well, pulling his shirt over his head and tugging off his pants, revealing that all too toned and slightly tanned body that drove girls crazy. He's quick in following Eve into the water, surprised at the sudden cold but his body grows used to it after a few moments of moving around. He disappears underwater when Eve has his back turned, and an attempt to come up behind him and grab his sides ensues.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Falling Fast

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 am

Eve grins when Xander joins him and he's content swimming about lazily. He turns away for a moment and is shocked when Xan disappears. He's expecting Xander but the blonde still manages to catch him by surprise when he feels the hands he's gotten to know so well on his sides and he's squirming and laughing until Xan comes up and he splashes him in revenge. "You jerk you know im sensitive and ticklish." He pouts but he's not really mad at Xander.

Eve loosely wraps his arms around the blonde's shoulder, not really leaning on him so he doesn't drag him down just enjoying playing with the wet hair near the back of the blonde's beck. He also leans forward to rest his forehead against Xanders he wanted to kiss him but he knows that he's already falling fast for the blonde and anymore signs of affection today might be enough to tip him over the edge and make him want to be Xander's fiancee. "Hey Xan, thank you for all of this. No one's ever bothered to do something like this for me."

And thats one of the reasons Eve feels himself falling for the blonde. He was nothing like anyone he'd ever been with, he wasn't mean, rough and controlling instead he asked for permission was gentle and was caring. He was also the only person to make Eve break away from his near robotic prince act that his parents had created. But that also made it so scary to care for the blonde, because if this proved to end when the contract expired he knew he would not recover.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Just wanna take care of you

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 am

Xander stays under the water as long as he can, fingers moving over Eve's sides and he enjoys the reaction he gets way too much. Eventually he can't breathe anymore and he does come up for air, but for some reason his hands stay on the kids sides, and Eve's arms go around his shoulders and he can't deny how romantic the moment is, and his smile falls, morphing into a more serious expression. Their foreheads are resting lightly against one anothers, and they're close enough that his heart speeds up enough to remind him of that night, which is possible the worst thing he can think of right then.

Eve is playing with his hair and a shiver runs down his spine, because like the boy had sensitive skin, his hair was always his weakness. The kid thanks him and his lips turn up in a half-smile, more sincere than most of his expressions, and he pulls away enough that he can press his lips against Even's forehead before returning to the position they had been in. "You deserve to be spoiled." He murmurs to him, the hands at his hips sliding to the small of his back, pulling the boy closer to him as he focuses on not letting his hands travel any lower than they already are.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Selfish

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 am

Eve blushes more when Xander pulls him closer but he closes his eyes and is happy to stay like that. "I would disagree but if its you doing the spoiling I suppose I'm ok with it." he doesn't seem to realize but he's murmuring back as if by talking is too loud and others could hear. He continues playing with Xander's hair tugging at it once and awhile. And he's contemplating opening his eyes and giving Xan a kiss but he's very content like this with Xan giving him heat from his body while the lake saps it away.

Finally he does open his eyes and lean in to give Xander a kiss but he tells himself that he's doing it because they have yet to do there daily kiss. But it's still sweet soft and it lingers but Eve eventually pulls away though his forehead is still pressed against Xan's and there noses are pressed together. He knows this is all romantic and it makes his heart tighten. Was it bad that he wanted to be selfish? That he wanted there summer together not to end? He supposes it is bad, Xander is a free spirit, no doubt he would want to get back to his own life. But he's allowed to hope right?
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty All I can do is take

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:39 am

Xander likes the way Eve feels under his hands. His fingers knead small circles into his back, occasionally making little shapes, drawing random things with nothing but his fingers, the kid his canvas. There's something comforting about having him under his fingers, like if he can't feel him, he might disappear. Just having his hands running over his skin, their foreheads touching, noses brushing against one another every once in awhile, he feels drugged, and the more he touches, the more he needs. But the blonde holds himself back, but he didn't want a repeat of that night...

Eve leans forward to kiss him and he has to remind himself it's just their daily requirement. But like always, it lingers, and there's a sweetness to it that wasn't there before. If the kid kept doing these things to him he was going to go insane... Or perhaps he already had because there's a beat where he pauses, breath catching in his throat, and then he can't hold himself back any longer. He tilts slightly to the side and then he's kissing his Evie, gentle and careful, giving him time to pull away before his tongue slides across his lower lip, asking for more, asking for everything he's willing to give him.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Push and Pull

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:59 am

Eve is shocked when Xan goes in for another kiss but he's willing and he kisses back easily melting into Xander's touch and twinning his fingers into his hair more. When the blonde asks for entrance Eve knows if he lets him in he's agreeing to give and he's surprised to find that he is willing. So he parts his lips shyly letting Xander in and he's happy to give Xan more until he can't breath and he parts there lips to pant.

But once he catches his breath he's leaning back in for more this time he's taking. He likes how they can do this, how they can give and take push and pull keep each other afloat and going. But its all so confusing how well they fit together because Eve has never had anything like it. He continues playing with Xan's hair while they kiss because he realizes that playing with it earn him a shiver, the type of shiver Eve gives with Xan's hands touching his skin.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Experimenting

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:12 am

Xander is good at this. The kissing part, touching Eve, but he's lost after that. Eventually he pulls away to breathe and Xander's out of breath too, trying to drag air back into lungs that he's been ignoring in favor of keeping his lips on Eve's. It's addicting, he's addicting. The way he feels, the way he kisses. It drives Xander more than insane, he wants more, he doesn't know how to ask for more, he wouldn't know what to do with more. Eve kisses him again and this time he's the one taking, and he is more than willingly to give, arms tightening around his waist to they're chests touch now, and... everything else.

He bites his lip when he pulls back, lips still close enough that he can feel his breath ghosting over his lips. "Can I... try something?" He looks horribly nervous, but not unsure, it's obvious that he wants to do this. And he hopes that Eve's hands stay tangled in his hair because he's giving him courage as he kisses down his neck, pausing to mark his collarbone, and bends down to flick his tongue over his nipple, forefinger and thumb working over the other one as he sucks another red mark into his skin there. Once he's thoroughly abused given attention to each his mouth returns to Eve's, taking.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Drowning in kisses

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:35 am

Eve blinks in confusion when Xan asks to try something but he nods trusting Xan and god does that trust pay off when the blonde starts abusing his skin and nipples its enough to cause his cheeks to flush deep red and for him to throw his head back and moan out Xander's name. And when Xan is done Eve barely has time to catch his breath and open his eyes before there lips are again entwined and he's happy to kiss back.

But all this attention is making it tough for Eve to stay afloat and he's clinging to Xander like an actual life-raft as they kiss. But luckily the blonde is quick to catch on so all Eve has to do is tug a little and they move into a safer zone where Eve is capable of touching the bottom and with the drowning risk more or less removed all his attention goes back into playing and tugging with wet blonde hair and exploring that same blondes mouth.

The next time they part for air Eve opens his eyes a little letting his dark green eyes gaze over Xander and mentally photo the image. "If you trying something is always so pleasant then next time don't even ask." It's said between pants and murmured but somehow Eve manages to fill it with sweetness and kind teasing. He leans up but not to kiss again just to brush there noses together and press there foreheads back together while they catch there breath.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Sneaky

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 am

The sounds that Even can make should be illegal. It's like music to his ears, and fuel to a fire that's already burning dangerously hot. Though it isn't like he wouldn't very much like a repeat of that night, but Eve seems happy with him just occupying his mouth, and Xan is more than happy to comply with that for now. They eventually have to move somewhere easier for Eve to reach, even if he would have been more than happy letting the kid wrap his legs around his waist and use him to stay up, he figures he feels safer without the potential risk of drowning. He did tend to take his breath away, so maybe in the end it really was a good thing.

He huffs out a laugh at what Eve says, and there's less actual sound to it than just air being expelled from his lungs, but he's surprised he can even manage that with how hard it is for him to catch his breath still. Returning the favor, he playfully nuzzles his nose against Eve's, then kisses the side of his lips gently before resting his forehead against the kids. "I'll always ask first," he says softly, in a light tone, but he's very serious. That night still bothers him. One of his hands slides down further and he squeezes his ass gently, smirking immediately as he quickly returns his hands to a safe place on his back. Biting on his bottom lip, he gives his best innocent look.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Dibs

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:01 am

Eve smiles at Xander's words they make him feel special and cared for so he won't dare complain. Then he's letting out a small gasp and looking a Xander because he was sneaky. Leaning up to give a sweet kiss he lets his lips trail down aiming toward Xander's neck where he gives a light nibble and suck, if the blonde was going to leave marks then so was he. And somewhere deep down he loved the idea of people seeing the marks and knowing to back off.

After he had significantly attacked the blonde's neck went back to his lips kissing softly and gently lingering on each touch but once and awhile getting a little more playful. He was in no rush after all they had all day to keep each other busy. "So Xan tell me, was it your plan to sweep me off my feet today or a pleasant surprise?" Eve let his more flirty seductive side come through for a moment as he stared at Xan and spoke. "The answer doesn't matter too much though because either way your succeeding." He practically purred as he leaned in to steal another kiss.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty subconscious love

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:12 am

Xander wasn't very vocal, but there were tell-tale signs to when he really liked something Eve was doing. Like how his grip tightened on his waist, or the shudder that ran through his body. And occasionally there was a low groan that escaped, Xan tilting his head back to give Eve more room, biting his lip to keep from making noise but even he couldn't stop all of it. The blonde had great self control when he wasn't drunk, honestly, but Eve was making him slip. His hand was now like a permanent fixture on his ass, and hell if he wasn't inadvertently pressing their hips closer together, but everything felt too good for him to single it out.

The blonde nipped at Eve's lips before deciding to answer his question, buying himself time to think before he had to. Had he brought him here to try and seduce him? Because that's hadn't originally been the plan... at least, not consciously. "A little bit of both." He decides, bending down enough that he got his hands behind Eve's knees, and it's effortless for him to pick the boy up from there. He's counting on him catching on and wrapping his legs round his waist, and it puts Eve a little higher up than him and Xander has to hold him up, so he gives control over the raven.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Balancing Act

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:32 am

Eve quickly catches onto what Xander wants and he's happy to wrap his legs around the blonde. Its new being in control but Xan seems to like giving it to him so he takes it and uses it to lean to and kiss the blonde hungrily. He's not sure where there going with this, if there just enjoying each others lips or if theres more yet to come but he's happy finding out and enjoying everything as it shows up.

"You know you did bring a perfectly good picnic blanket." And if Eve is honest he's not sure where he's going with that train of thought. He's confident the blonde won't drop him but he knows that if there going to do anything more then this is might turn into a somewhat complicated balancing act. But he doesn't comment on it anymore then that because he's too busy playing with hair and nibbling at lips.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty still figuring it out

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 am

Xander actually tenses up at what Eve says. There's a moment where he freezes and just stops, like he's trying to figure out if the kid is serious, and then suddenly he's all over him, like he can't get enough. They don't spend much longer in the water before he carries them out of the lake, and he's really glad that they're still on private property of this could have ended up being really awkward. He's incredibly careful as he lays Eve down on the blanket, one hand on his back and the other behind his head.

He still has... not much of a clue at all as to what he's doing, which is going to make for a sore Eve tomorrow, but he does everything Eve showed him last time without having to be told again. And now he's focused on marking his claim over any body part that he could reach, something he's never felt the need to do before. He hasn't quite lost his gentleness, but he has shed the shyness that he had the first time around. Now he's inhibited, moving different ways, doing different things, trying to find all the different noises he could draw out of Eve.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 4 Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum