Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Getting Approval

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 am

Eve sets down the glasses and pours some for everyone before he sits back down next to Xander handing him a glass. He could feel that Xan was tense so he found the blondes hand and gave it a comforting squeeze knowing that it usually helped them both. "Mother, I'm sure Alex doesn't want to hear about my silly childhood dreams." But his mom only grins wider. "Oh but my little bird you were sooo cute and I remember you picked out a dress and everything!" Eve blushes neon and looks down embarrassed but not without noting the frown that seems to grow on his own fathers face.

Tightening his hold on Xander's hand a little he reminds himself that it would be over soon and that his father was always grumpy and it wasn't his fault and if it was he'd rather make out with Xan right there anyway then feel bad for it. Hearing a question from Xander's parents he looks up and gives them a shy smile, they were very different from Eve's parents but he did not mind it and he was happy to tell them about how kind Xan was toward him and helpful, he also threw in that he was marvelous with horses, and that seemed to charm the blondes parents at least a little and it made Eve happy to know they liked him or approved or... Something along those lines.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Am I close enough?

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:31 am

Xander was being quite good, if he may say so himself. In any other circumstance he would have probably said something to someone like Eve's father, but in this case it was Eve's father, and despite how much of an asshole he seemed to be, he didn't think Eve would appreciate Xander yelling at him. His parents may not rule the social scene, or really be good at most casual conversation at all, but they generally let Xander be who he wanted to be. They taught him what they could and let him do with it what he would, and he did. Now he was an adult, they understood that, they would never insult him the way Eve's father just had his son.

When it's his parents turn to question Eve, they mostly ask friendly things. Does he like the manor, has he ever ridden a horse, what does he like to do in his spare time? How hard is it living with messy, dysfunctional Xander? They got a chuckle out of the blonde at that one, because he knows how true it is. Eventually it's time to actually serve dinner, and they all start to stand up sort of awkwardly. His hand goes to the small of Eve's back, "I'll show them to the dining room then come help you in the kitchen?" He offers, kissing his cheek before they do so. Once free from the parents he practically runs to the kitchen, but tries to stay quiet, hoping on sneaking up behind Eve and, "A dress, huh?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Be a Dear

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:11 am

Eve is happy when its time to serve food, one because he was hungry and two because food would keep the parents at bay. He blushes when Xan gives him a kiss on the cheek but he smiles and nods and heads to the kitchen pulling out the lasagna and garlic bread, he doesn't hear the blonde sneak in so he gives a startled jump. "Alex you ass you scared me." And he pouts before realizing that the blonde just had to bring up the dress. "Yeah... It was super pretty and poofy and I guess I wanted to look like Cinderella or whatever." He looks away blushing deep red.

Sighing Eve walks over and throws his arms around the blonde, he was doing it mostly for himself because so far the night had been exhausting and he needed a little reassurance. "Sorry about my dad he's not the nicest guy. Well I mean he can be but... I make him uncomfortable or what I am does. Once he saw two guys holding hands and I swear he almost had a heart attack." Eve stopped at this getting curious. "Huh, Its odd that its cute normal couple things that make him awkward." Shrugging it off Eve pulls the blonde down for a quick kiss. "Thank you though for being so patient with my parents, so lets just say I owe you a favor of whatever kind." He gives a warm smile before turning back to the food throwing on a pair of oven mitts he grabs the lasagna and heads toward the dining room, "Oh Alex-Love be a dear and get the garlic bread." And Eve is adding a teasing tone it helps to make him feel a little better.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Darling

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 am

Xander grins and steps back, trying to imagine his fiancee in the dress that was just described, and failing miserably because from behind there's only one image that comes behind and that doesn't involve much clothes at all. He's in the process of trying to formulate some sort of response when suddenly Eve sighs and starts towards him, and Xan is all to happy to wrap his arms around the other man and bury his face in raven locks, because he's missed him like crazy today and he's starting to feel stupid for overreacting so much earlier. It just hadn't been something he had expected...

"You don't owe me anything," Xan told him, playfully swatting at his ass as he turned back to the stove. "You're my fiancee, it's my job to handle whatever you throw at me." Even if he was throwing possibly homophobic fathers and very talkative mothers. Though he actually like Eve's mom quite a bit. Besides, he was dealing with his parents too, and Xan knew that they weren't easy to talk to. He rolls his eyes at Eve's request a moment later, but he goes to the stove and grabs the tray anyways following after him with a, "Of course darling, anything for you."
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Growing Confidence

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:44 am

Eve can't help but giggle a little at Xander and so he's all smiles when he enter the dining room setting down the lasagna and telling everyone to please have as much as they like. He sits down in his spot and begins filling Xander's plate he knows the blonde well enough by now to know what he likes and how much of it, then he fills his own plate and starts eating. And he's not overly thrilled with the results he feels he could have done better but its still delicious so he pats himself on the back and digs in.

"Eve darling is this that recipe we made together?" Eve grins at his mother feeling a swell of confidence. "Yes actually... Though I did alter a few things mostly because last time it was too dry." His mom actually looks shocked for a moment and Eve knows why its rare for him to respond without acting like it would kill him to do so, even to his own parents he's shy. But Xan had been helping alleviate that, he gave him confidence and his mother looks pleased giving a smile and going back to eating. And Eve is right dinner does help cut the tension and awkwardness of the evening.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Cute

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:58 am

Everything is going splendidly. Dinner is amazing, but that's not surprising considering Eve made it, and dessert is quite good as well. It's a lot like a repeat of last night, with Xan telling his fiancee how much he loves him and his cooking, even if there's a level of teasing to it their parents don't seem to notice all that much. His parents particularly look shocked, but more than a little bit pleased that their only son isn't going to hate them forever for trying to force him to be with a man.

They're overly cute during dinner, holding hands under the table, smiling at each other as they playfully kicked at each other after Xander had accidentally hit his leg once. Eve's dad is getting uncomfortable and he is more than aware of it.

They move back into the living room after a while to get more comfortable. Xan stopped drinking a while ago, remembering what happened last time he was allowed alcohol. They're so comfortable with each other again that Eve is practically sitting in his lap they're so close, and he has his arm wrapped around the smaller boys shoulders and is frequently pressing kisses against his forehead, or cheek, or into his hair. Every parent except for guess who thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty A Shame Really

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Eve is blushing fluttery mess with all of Xander's attention, but he has to say he loves it. He loves having Xan care for him, and kiss him and be cute with him and even if there not solid yet in there feelings Eve could spend a lifetime like this and be happy. And normally Eve would actively refuse to participate with his parents around but he oddly enough doesn't care that much. So he's happy to rest against the blonde and sometimes he's brave enough to lean up and give the blonde a peck but he always looses his nerve afterword and looks away blushing but that only seems to make the parents coo more.

The conversation stays nice for the most part, and they actually get onto the topic of business but its not serious, Eve just asks if everything is ok without himself or Xander helping out there familys and soon his mother is reassuring them that its fine, but Eve notices he's hit something with his dad and he tenses a little knowing he's going to say something and sure enough he does. "Yes son the business has been fine without you around, but I can't say that you haven't affected us." Eve chances a glance feeling confused as to where his father is going with this. "It's bad for business you know, best to have you stay quiet until marriage of course that wont stop the sales from taking a hit, its a shame really it could have been so different." Eve feels his stomach lurch, no his father had not directly said it but everyone knew what he was talking about what he meant and its enough for Eve to retreat back into his cocoon and keep his eyes focused on the coffee table he doesn't dare speak again.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Raging

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 pm

It's all just sort of comfortable. Just sitting around and chatting like there's no care in the world. And it's sort of scary too, because it's like they're actually a couple. They were sitting and talking with two married couples, like a married couple. In two months they could be a married couple. Or at least actually engaged, so they could prepare for a wedding. It terrified him but not as much as before, he actually thinks that maybe there's possibly some good that could come from the idea. He likes spending his days with Eve, likes spoiling him and taking him out, letting him play horror games while he hides. But are his feelings more friendly than romantic?

Everything is going nicely until they start talking about business. His parents immediately get quiet, which isn't surprising though Xander still winces. Without him around they had, no doubt, been hit hard when racing season started. Though he can't stay on that train of thought long because suddenly homophobic asshat over there is talking, and Xander gives him all his attention. It takes all of two seconds of Eve retreating back into his shell and staring at the coffee table for Xander to decide to say something.

"Excuse me sir, I'm not quite sure I know what you are trying to imply by that." And it's fairly obvious that he does, as his eyes narrow and he sits up a bit straighter, challenging, giving him one last chance. Whatever he says next sends Xander flying into a rage, and he's stood up without even realising he moved. "Get the fuck out. I didn't want to be disrespectful sir but you are in my house insulting my fiancee and that is not something I will tolerate."
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Your Hot When Your Mad

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Eve is shocked when Xander says something breaking the tension, but he's not just saying anything he's challenging his dad. Eve looks at Xan in shock then back to his dad and its the first time he's seen his dad choke for an answer, but he does answer and Eve's not really sure what he's saying because he's still in confused shock over the entire thing but whatever he said must not have been what his fiancee was looking for because Xan is standing and yelling and god its kinda... Hot?

Eve's brain turns into gray noise trying to comprehend everything 1. Xan had defended him 2. Xan was hot when he was mad and protective 3. Oh god he was in love with Xan so much 4. Jesus he wanted Xan right now please. Eve blinks and he's back in reality his mother is apologizing and looking angry at his dad she's saying they have to go but with Xan so protective she doesn't dare throw herself on him just shoots him an apologetic look and a smile before dragging his dad out of the house looking ready to kill him, and then Xan's parents are leaving and the door is locked and closed and Eve is still in shock.

But it wears off pretty fast. Standing he grabs his fiancee's hand and drags him upstairs silently, he doesn't say a word just pulls him to there room where he promptly pushes the blonde onto the bed, then he's plopping himself in his lap and without a word he pushes there mouths together and begins to violently and eagerly make out with the blonde nipping at skin and licking his way into the blondes mouth, he pulls back only for a moment to breathe. "God Alex your hot when your mad." And then he's going back down for another wild kiss while his hands eagerly tug and remove the blondes clothes.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty I just wanna take care of you

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Xander is more than happy to see everyone go, glad that no one tried any hugs and kisses shit because he's sort of in the mood to punch anyone who even tried to touch Eve. His parents look totally horrified as they're walking out the door, but he can't find the heart to care about it because right now the entirety of his was focused on his fiancee. He's getting ready to turn and ask how he is when suddenly his hand is taken and he's being dragged out of the living room, and he figures that if Eve wants to go in their room to cry about his asshole of a father he's totally okay with it. There's still a fire burning in him though, one that isn't easily put out once lit, because Xander very, very rarely gets mad so when he does it's not just anger, it's rage.

What Eve does once they actually get to the bedroom is quite the one eighty from what Xander had expected. Though he isn't complaining, the anger and the need to protect what is his easily changing into desire for the raven, and he's more than happy to assist Eve as he starts pulling off his clothes, and soon after reciprocating the favor. He lets Eve take control of him, because he knows that if he was the one holding the reins right now he wouldn't be gentle, and he doesn't want to do that with Evie. Instead he focuses on touch, running his fingertips over his abdomen, twining their fingers. Mumbles about how much he wants him, how he's always going to protect him, be on his side, no one is every gonna hurt him again.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Thank You

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:33 am

Xander's words made Eve unravel fast the moment clothes are out of the way and Xan's hands are all over him he turns into a moaning mess. It's easy to melt into the blondes touch and Eve is happy to take things slow and gentle though he still makes sure they both enjoy it and when he manages to catch his breath he mumbles sweet things back to the blonde and this is new for Eve because even though Xander was always gentle this is more like making love then anything else but its just as satisfying if not more and it still ends with Eve panting and curling up on the blonde.

Eve feels the urge to tell Xan he loves him but he stops himself. It's too soon for that and although he liked the blonde they still needed to know each other better to see if this would last or fade with time. After all Eve knew that it was easy for people to become bored of you so he'd wait. But for now he is happy cuddling close to the blonde feeling safe and protected and he smiles up at him and gently lets his fingers trail along skin. "Thank you for protecting me Xan." He blushes and moves to give the blonde a kiss and nuzzle into his neck.

"I guess you really are my prince atop a horse here to save me. Maybe my dream of a cinderella wedding isn't too far off." He giggles a little continuing to gently trail his fingers along Xander's skin, but he's tired and he can't help the yawn that escapes. "If your not still holding me in the morning I'm not cooking for a month." And he's mumbling as his body shuts down his brain concluding that he's safe and warm and being protected so its ok to sleep. And he tends to agree so he cuddles closer and closes his eyes letting himself drift off.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Repeat

Post  Gentlemiss Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:44 am

Xander wraps Eve up in his arms, pulls them further up on the bed so they're actually at the pillows. The blankets were all nice from when he made the bed earlier, but they certainly weren't now, as he grabs the edge and pulls it up over top of them so they can stay warm. He buries his face in a mess of raven hair, presses a kiss there with a smile on his face while he listens to Eve speak. "I'll never let anyone talk to you like that." He murmurs, and it's a hundred percent honest. Xander would go to bat for Eve every time. "You're important to me, no one gets to treat you that way." He's not even sure if Eve hears him, because it seems like he might be asleep now and that's fine, because he follows soon thereafter.

Morning comes way too soon for Xander. Eve is still wrapped up in his arms, but at some point during the night they've sort of twined together limbs and whatnot that he can't really tell immediately where he ends up and Eve begins. Though he's not complaining, he just buries his face further into his pillow and holds the kid a little tighter, not yet bothered enough by the way they both smell like sex and are sticky-sweaty, or that they're both really naked because they've had sex enough times that it doesn't really matter. When Eve woke up they could shower, together of course to preserve water, until then he was comfortable going over every detail of last night, wishing he could do it all again, and again.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty How Time Flies

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:35 am

Eve wakes up slowly, his brain finding no reason to rush. And he's so warm that really his internal clock has up and melted so there's not even that. But he's happy and that's the first thing he feels, happy and safe. Shifting he notes that Xander is indeed still holding him that makes him smile. Shifting he peeks up at Xander and gives him a smile. "Morning prince charming." He yawns and stretches a little blinking in shock as his back gives a small crack.

Eve stayed in his spot enjoying slowly waking up but sooner or later his body did call for him to move so he wiggled out of the blondes grasp and untangled them which proved to be interesting. Once free he took his time stretching before padding his way to the bathroom telling the blonde to join him whenever. Soon Eve had the water running and he was standing under the warm water letting his body relax while he let his mind wander over the month. They were fast approaching month 2 out of 3 and it made Eve a little nervous to think about. Month one had been a roller coaster already with Eve already having a crush on the blonde so thinking about month two and all the insanity it was sure to bring was nerve racking but exiting. And hey maybe Eve would convince the blonde to introduce him to his friends next month. That was sure to be fun.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Gentlemiss Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Xander was in the process of reaching out to Eve and mumbling for him to please stay, but the other man is already up and moving and Xan is afraid to bother him, so he lets his hand fall back to the bed and instead grabs Eve's pillow to cuddle up with. He doesn't want to face the day, the consequences that would come from his actions last night. When he finally turns over and sits up to grab his phone, he can see there's three missed calls from his home, four from his moms phone and two from his dad. There's only one voicemail though, left after the last time they tried calling. He doesn't even unlock it, setting the phone back down on it's face and getting up.

Eve is probably almost finished with his shower when Xander walks into the bathroom, but he's completely planning on keeping the man there with him. He steps under the spray of water behind him and sighs at the sudden warmth. There's a crushing urge to wrap his arms around Eve and just... hug him and protect him from the rest of the world, and maybe use it to protect himself a bit too, but instead he wraps his arms around himself and shuts his eyes tight for a moment before letting go. His hands go to his hair to push blonde fringe out of his face, slicking it all back with water. "You still okay?" He asks after a moment, not wanting to bring up last night but wanting to make sure Eve wasn't hurt now, after the fact.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Let Me Spoil You

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:02 am

Xander's appearance in the bathroom brought Eve out of his thoughts and he smiled at the blonde as he entered. He could tell Xan was stressed but for some reason the blonde was still asking about him and if he was ok? Really Xan was proving to be to good for him. Smiling Eve gently leaned against the blonde looking up at him with caring green eyes. "I'm fine... I know its bad to say but I'm use to it. Not to mention this time I had my prince to save me." He wondered if that could become a more permanent nickname. Xan called him his raven, maybe he should call the blonde his prince?

Turning to face the blonde chest to chest he pulled him down for a sweet kiss savoring it before pulling away and giving him a loving smile. "Why don't we have a relaxed day? You can pick what we do and what I cook. We can pretend that both our family's aren't angrily phoning us and relax." Eve's smile became a little more mischievous as he nipped at the blondes neck playfully. "It can be a day of me spoiling you. And I think I know just how to kick it off." Blinking his cute flirty eyes he gave the blonde another kiss before sliding down onto his knees, he was planning on returning the surprise the blonde had given him yesterday.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Re: Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks]

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 am

Xander likes the nickname. Just like how he enjoys Eve calling him Alex, when normally he wouldn't let anyone use that name. His arms go lazily around the smaller man when he leans back against him, not holding him tight but just for the sake of touching him, and he presses a kiss into raven hair as he listens to what he has to say. "I'm sorry," he murmurs, wishing he could have been there everytime he was hurt by his fathers' words to stand up for him. Though he supposes he would just have to make up for it from now on, and not let anyone ever talk bad to his raven.

He was just starting to get suspicious as to what Eve had in mind when the man sunk to the floor, and for a moment he looks hesitant. But there are those beautiful green eyes looking up at him and all the resistance goes out of him and he leans back against the shower wall, legs parting slightly as his hands go to Eve's hair. From there on he's a gasping, moaning mess, apparently only capable of saying Eve's name and telling him how beautiful he is. It doesn't even take long for him to plummet over the edge, and then he's trying to get his breath back and simultaneously trying to pull Eve up so he can get his mouth on his.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Anything I Can Do

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 am

Eve is feeling more then a little pleased for getting the blonde in such a state, usually it was him turning into the moaning mess and for once its his Xander. It gives him more then enough satisfaction to bring the blonde over the edge and he finds that he doesn't mind Xander tugging at his hair and complimenting him though it does make him blush. He's barely done when the blonde is tugging him back up and Eve is more then happy to give the blonde what he desires so he stands and pulls him down for a kiss.

Gently Eve pulls the blonde back under the full force of the warm water and he decides that he's going to enjoy taking charge today. He even goes so far as to cleans Xander's hair massaging the scalp as he works in the shampoo and conditioner. He also gives the blonde a massage, its all a little challenging due to the height difference but luckily Xander doesn't question when he makes him kneel... It would have been easier in a bathtub either way. When its time to leave the shower Eve doesn't let them go far he tugs the blonde back to the bed for some cuddling. "So my prince, what will we be doing today? Movie day? Video Games? Horse Riding? An elaborate game of chess?" He leans against Xan and smiles. "Anything I can do to spoil you today you just ask."
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Falling for you

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Xander, on impulse, resists the treatment. He isn't used to be spoiled, almost doesn't want to be because it's his job to spoil Eve, but his will breaks shamefully quickly and he lets the man do with him what he would like. It's nice, he has to admit, and makes him feel a little less tense. He sinks easily to his knees when Eve touches his shoulders, going as far as to lean back against him slightly, sitting back on his own legs on the shower floor. He rests his cheek against his lower stomach as his small hands work on his shoulders, the tension fading.

They get out of the shower not much longer after this, and he's more than happy to get off his knees since they were starting to ache from the hard ground. Not enough that he would complain about them, just stretched for a moment and then reached for a towel to dry off. He didn't dress further than boxers because after that he's being pulled back to the bed. It feels a little awkward since he's usually the one being used as a pillow, but he sinks down further in bed than Eve and lays his head on his chest, arms snaking around his middle to hold him close. So much like a child cuddling with his favorite stuffed animal. "I don't know." He says softly in reply to what he wanted to do. Just this all day would make him happy, but they would both get bored eventually. "I know we just had them a night ago, but can we have tacos tonight?" They didn't take that long to make, so he wouldn't have to let his favorite person go for that long. Besides he could just in the kitchen with him and be annoying like usual. "And um, maybe we can go to the movies or something? In a little bit... I'm comfy right now." He nuzzled him to prove it.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty Staying Cool

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:53 am

Eve can't help but grin at Xander's actions. "I will make you tacos every night if you asked right." He can't help but let his fingers play with Xan's wet hair. He was happy to lay with Xander until the blonde decided it was time to move. Eve was feeling lazy and knowing there was no need to dress up he stole one of his fiancee's shirts and threw on a pair of boxers before they headed down for breakfast... er lunch. Something along those lines anyway.

The main floor was boiling hot it was summer though, adjusting the temperature on the thermostat on the way to the kitchen, Eve figured it was a good idea to not cook until dinner when things had cooled down. Running through his mind for a solution he found one that was bound to make his prince happy. "How do Ice Cream Sundaes sound for brunch?" He smiled. "We have tons of toppings and it would help us stay cool."
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Xander would have been too happy to stay curled up in bed all day with Eve. But soon his stomach starts complaining and he's forced to shift around a bit, and then he's too awkward to get back to that comfortable position he was in. Not to mention he's now pretty hungry from skipping (sleeping through) breakfast. All he manages in the clothes department is boxers, which he yanks on ungracefully while admiring his view of his fiance, and then he's grabbing his hand and dragging him downstairs to food.

It's hot as hell downstairs and Xander is more than happy with his excellent choice of clothes, or well, lack thereof. He's starting to try and figure out what sounds good and doesn't take long to make when Eve interrupts his thoughts with ice cream. "You're a genius." He says, kissing them top of his head and ruffling his head before going for the fridge, pulling out ice cream and toppings and everything he can really think of to throw on ice cream.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty So...

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:01 am

Eve blushes and smiles at Xander's reaction, he also took a mental note that Xan seemed to like ice cream. Moving into the kitchen he quickly fetched the ice cream bowls, he had to go onto his tip toes in order to reach which caused the shirt ride up but he managed to reach without incident and soon he handed it to Xander. "Caramel sauce is in the pantry my prince."

Eve was quite reserved in his toppings he added whip cream and caramel as well as a few other things but he kept it simple and was happy to eat away letting the ice cream cool his body as he was already sweating from the heat and it was starting to wear on him. Watching Xander with interest as he ate his frozen treat he paused a moment. "So... What kind of movies do you like anyway? I mean we've played games together but movies and shows were never really a thing we've done yet."
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:23 am

Xander licks his lips at the sliver of skin exposed when Eve reaches up to get something, but refrains from going over to torment him about it. Instead he gets the caramel sauce from the pantry, and then sets to getting his ice cream ready. It's... a mess, honestly, and he hates it as much as he loves it. There's a little bit of everything in there somewhere, and at some point he thinks to ask himself would you like a bit of ice cream with all those toppings? Which he actually snickers out loud to in reply, and he hopes Eve just passes it off on him being ice-cream-high.

Eventually he settles down at the table and digs in, quite literally, since he had to get past layers of toppings to get actual ice cream. He's so distracted he hardly hears Eve's question, but he catches enough to know what he asked, and to look up and answer. "Um." Intelligence at it's finest. "Nothing scary, which you probably could have guessed already." Yes, he was a scaredy cat, and not just with video games. It was only a little embarrassing. "I guess I like, um, comedies, and action, but not like guns blazing no plot at all action, you know?" He smiles, thinks for a moment, then nods. "What about you?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Prince Times Two [1x1 with Fantastical-Ducks] - Page 7 Empty You Dork

Post  Fantastical-Ducks Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:25 am

Eve hums for a moment thinking about it. "Well horror is obviously a big one... But I also like comedy I loath romance movies though, I often find that there's too much second hand embarrassment, or that I cry when it gets to the angsty bits." He eats away at his ice cream thoughtfully. "But I'm cool with watching more or less anything so long as its interesting." He smiles.

Eve finishes before Xander but seeing as how he did not have to wade through a mountain of toppings that not really a surprise. He takes his bowl to the sink and decides that dishes can wait until later anyway because he'd much rather spend the day giving his prince his undivided attention. Playfully sliding behind Xan and loosely wrapping his arms around him he smiles. "You have ice cream all over your face you dork." He leans down to kiss some cream off his cheeks before licking his lips but eventually he pulls away letting the blonde get back to his treat.
Fantastical-Ducks
Fantastical-Ducks
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum