Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Empty Fucked a Fucking Sophomore

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_lpnonz1ij71qf7jgro1_500

Pearce just fucked a fucking sophomore. And it was probably the most mind-blowing sex he's ever had. God was he fucked up.

Perfect-Pearce turned drug dealer was the most believable story compared to him being a goddamn cradlerobber. He didn't even just have sex with him either, he worshipped his fucking body like he was the best thing since imported alcohol, and fuck had it been hard to refrain from marking him too badly. Though he was still about five hundred percent positive he was going to have fingerprint shaped bruises on his hips the next day, and having backpack straps over his shoulders was probably going to ache. Not to mention sitting down but, uh, Pearce didn't want to get too cocky.

When they had both finished Pearce had mostly dropped on top of Niko, only having the energy to move halfway off of him before stopping again. The ecstasy was still pumping through his system enough to make the skin on skin contact send shivers across his chest, and enough to make him not want to move from this new position on top of him. He has no idea what time it is, doesn't really care after he realises it's a Friday night and for as much as he cared, Niko could have spent the night. It wouldn't be the first time someone had stayed over, and probably not the last.

Eventually he does remember how to breathe, even if he did have his doubts for a while there, and he puts what energy he does have left into swiping his tongue up Niko's neck, then nibbling on his earlobe. And who the fuck guessed that Pearce would a cuddler, right? He would blame it on the ecstasy, the kid wouldn't know any different, because they definitely most certainly were never doing this again.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Empty Re: You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_mx38flj5gP1smcvyxo1_500
When Pearce moved off of him Niko had the one negative effect on still being high and that was blinding panic for a moment that he would be left alone. And just when he thinks he can't handle that, Pearce is dropping down again, only half on top of him this time, so he can breathe. Kind of. His chest is still heaving.

He laughs a little breathlessly, not that anythings funny, just because he feels great. And he knows he's coming down, little by little, either from the drugs or post orgasm he doesn't know, but he still feels amazing. Correction, Pearce feels amazing, and he never wants to not touch him again.

He sighs, runs a hand through his sweaty hair and let's his arm drop on the futon above his head. A quick assessment says his shoulders are sore, so is his back from being forced up, his hips from behind forced down, heels from digging into the bed, much more sensitive parts from overuse. But it's not...the bad kind of hurt he's come to associate with sex. It's...good. The background of an ache that makes him realize he'll remember this when he tries to put on a backpack, or run his hand over his neck, or stretch. And the thought makes him shiver a little.

Nothing compared to the full blown shake that courses down his spine when Pearce licks up his neck, and he whines in the back of his throat even as he makes more skin available. "Don't," he whispers, "too much." Because even as much as he wants Pearce to touch him constantly, his nerves feel on fire.

Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Empty Re: You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:51 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_static_tumblr_lpp1ctmdb61qfmj0mo1_500

Pearce manages a smirk at Niko's reaction. Don't, as he tilts his head to give him access to more skin, too much, and that's exactly what Pearce is going for. That feeling that's so fucking good that it's almost painful, when you aren't sure if you should be begging for more or whimpering for it to stop, so you do both. So he sucks on the sensitive skin just long enough to make it red but not leave a mark, noses at his ear, a quick press of lips against skin, then drops his cheek back down to a probably sore shoulder and gives him mercy.

After a while he is forced to move, just enough to reach off the futon and fish around in his pants pockets for his phone, and really he hardly even moves off of Niko at all to do so. His phone is way too fucking bright when he presses the home button and it takes blinking and wincing before he can see it's approaching one in the fucking morning and he has no idea how it got that late. Dropping the phone behind him again he relays the information to Niko and buries his face in his neck again, because he doesn't want the kid to leave but he doesn't want to feel that way either, and beside he probably isn't the type to stay the night...
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:01 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_mx38flj5gP1smcvyxo1_500

Pearce was going to kill him...Niko wasn't even sure he would mind, honestly. It seemed like a pretty good way to go. Wrapped up in pleasure with a smile on his face. He decides not to fight it, sinks down and lets the man pamper him in a way that almost hurts but instead it's just...he's pretty sure he sees heaven, at some point.

When Pearce moves again he groans slightly, opens his eyes to watch the man find his pants somewhere. Niko busies himself with running his fingers across what skin is still touching his. As the ecstasy wares it becomes more bearable, touching Pearce, less like a sensory overload, and the information about time is the only thing that takes him off his happy throne.

He let's himself indulge for a little while longer though, in the way Pearce feels wrapped around him, warm and...safe. It's the last thought that eventually makes him move, and he detangles himself slowly, wincing at the ache that is definitely more prominent when he's not flying, but it's still nothing he regrets.

Finding his clothes isn't hard, and he pulls them on one by one before leaning over Pearce to grab his beanie off the back of the futon. He hesitates for a moment, eyes searching the mans face, but eventually he gives in for a kiss. It's slow and sloppy and he realizes then how tired he is, but he pulls himself away and grabs his backpack on the way out the door. A bus ride home, climbing in through his window, and then Niko crashes.

He sleeps his Saturday away, wakes up around three because there's a bang and then a curse that causes him to open his eyes and debate on if it's worth it to go investigate.The fire alarm going off minutes later is eventually what throws him out of bed, and he's downstairs in a heartbeat.

There's something on the stove burning to a crisp and he sighs as he twists the burner off, leans over and opens the windows, picks up the nearest thing made out of paper and waves it in front of the device until it shuts the fuck up.

Cassie - despite her attempt at hardcore clothing and badly done mascara - is in tears when he finds her sitting in the pantry. She apologizes and he just shakes his head, pulls her out by the arm and throws the burnt food out the backdoor.

He makes the kids fishstiks once it's breathable again, throws in some macaroni because he's feeling generous, feeds them all before finally going back upstairs. He decides on a shower while they're all busy, locks himself in (Cassie's vanity chair pushed up against the doorknob for good measure), and strips down.

It's only when he catches himself in the mirror that he realizes how utterly fucked out he is. His hair is still a mess, his neck is actually still a little red...beard burn, maybe? Even if Pearce was more stubble than beard. But it's his hips, really, that stand out.

The bruises aren't big, the size of his fingertips really, and they aren't deep...just noticeable. And Niko can't help himself from pressing over them, a moan pulled from his throat as the memories snap back.

Pearce Nathan's was the both the best and the worst thing to ever happen to him. The sex had been fucking amazing...best-night-of-his-life shit. So good he could almost still feel it...like a shadow. The kisses spread across his body, Pearce's fingers digging into him while he held him down. Fuck. Fuck.

Suddenly his shower became a lot more than just washing off.

Sunday he wakes up to yelling. It makes him irritable enough he throws his pillow at the door, and across the room Toby's follows after a moment, but they both know that isn't going to stop whatever's going on downstairs.

It doesn't sound like the George's...too many female voices. And Niko wonders, not for the first time, if Mrs. George finally figured out Aaron had been banging the Miss Kay lady down the street for the last six months.

He sighs as he squirms around a bit, finds his phone buried under his pillow, and finds Pearce's name in the contacts way too easily. His text is quick, simple: I have Monty Python and you have weed. Wanna hang? It's a stupid fucking movie, but it's awesome when you're a little bit high, and honestly Niko doesn't even care what they do as long as he can get out of this damn house.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_nbp1kmRVQ51rebib1o5_500

Pearce is an old man that mostly spends his days dealing drugs and fucking strangers, and the last he actually sold anything was over a week ago and he hasn't had mindblowing (or any) sex since Friday night. Maybe karma was out to get him for rocking the fucking cradle.

Saturday is spent lounging around doing absolutely nothing. He smokes a bowl, plays some xbox which is surprisingly way better when you're crazy high, and eats a fuckton of pizza. The only time he leaves the house is when he goes out to get better- stronger -alcohol and now there's a bottle of jack and expensive (he always just goes for whatever has the biggest price tag) vodka hanging out on his kitchen counter and he couldn't be more pleased.

The only thing that gets him to sleep at a reasonable hour Saturday night is the vodka.

It's around noon when he wakes up Sunday, and he's pleasantly surprised at the lack of a hangover from his alcohol induced sleep. His luck continues when he grabs his phone off the table and there's a text, not even ten minutes ago, from Niko. Or perhaps that's where his luck stops, he supposes he'll see. As long as you promise you're not serious about Monty.

He pulls on black sweats and manages to slightly tame his hair once he drags himself out of bed, then starts digging through the kitchen to see what he's going to make for breakfast. Eventually he settles on waffles, because why not? He had a fucking waffle maker thing that he never used other than to hide pills in that one time, and if Niko does end up coming over then he could have some too. Because Pearce makes enough for two. Just, by accident.

Door's unlocked.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Niko smirks at the reply he gets, even if it is almost ten minutes later, but he snaps his phone up and sends back a text about how he's sorry Pearce can't appreciate good television. Toby asks him who's making him smile like an idiot at a phone and Niko threatens to smother him if he doesn't shut up.

He finds a clean black shirt somewhere in his closet, sniffs it twice to make sure, and pulls it on. Like all his clothes it's a little big, sleeves going over his knuckles and all, but that's kind of perfect given the weather. Jeans, shoes, and a baseball cap thrown on his head later he's sneaking his way into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Cassie's perched on top of the counter, but she barely spares him a look as she leans in close, lining her eyes with mascara he's ninety percent sure she made out of oreo crust. Niko waves, leaves out the back door, and makes it to Pearce's in record time because the buses are usually empty on Sunday's.

He lets himself in because Pearce said he could, grins at the smell of what could be pancakes or waffles and hopes to god there's enough for him as he kicks the door shut behind him, toeing his shoes off at the door and falling onto the futon.

He was afraid it'd be weird, almost...seeing somebody he'd had sex with again...knowing who they were at all, really. But it's...not. Kind of. A little bit. But Pearce let him come over, right? Even if the sex didn't get to be a thing that happened a lot...he's here.

"Dude," he mutters. "Please tell me I can have a waffle."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:32 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Large

It's not the first or last time Pearce will be hanging out with someone he's fucked before. If he refused to see the people he slept with he would have a extremely lonely life, considering he barely made friends without having sex with them first, or at some point during the relationship. Not that he actually really had any friends, currently. Wow, he was a loser.

He's flipping the second batch of waffles onto a plate when the door opens, and he doesn't even have to look to know it's Niko. Though when he does turn around there's shoes by the door and Pearce glares. "The fuck did I say about the shoes?" But the kid is already throwing himself down on his bed, which uh, actually he doesn't mind that too much... Which makes him mind it even more in the end.

"You can have waffles if you put your shoes where they belong." He says, but he's already throwing them on a plate for him, pulling syrup out of the microwave and feeling like a fucking housewife. After making a plate for himself as well and turning the contraption (it burnt him like five times) off he brings the food over to the futon, kicking Niko's legs out of the way so he could sit down as well. He doesn't give Niko his plate, leaving it to rest in his lap while he took a bite of his own food, then gave the kid a look before glancing over at the shoes and shrugging.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Niko rolls his eyes but he's already crawling across the futon to get at the remote. It's not the middle of the fucking night so there's no South Park to watch; instead he flips through channels, looking for something mildly interesting. Pearce has a lot more options than he ever has.

"You can have waffles if you put your shoes where they belong," he mocks under his breath, and may or may not be actually five years old, because when Pearce walks by and kicks his legs out of the way Niko definitely does not kick back. Halfheartedly, but still.

The plate of waffles looks amazing, and he abandons the remote in favor of holding his hands out, waiting somewhat patiently, until Pearce gives him that fucking look and "Oh my god, you're actually serious." He throws his head back on the futon for a moment before pushing himself off the futon, grabbing his shoes up in one go and twisting back around to face him. "Where the fuck do you want me to put them?"

CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:19 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Large

It's really not Pearce's fault that he likes a clean apartment. Anyone would want their space to be tidy. Especially someone who grew up with a fucking Tide To-Go pen in his backpack "just in case", and was expected to clean his own ridiculously large room, and in charge of doing his own laundry since he was like, twelve. With the way Niko reacts though, he has to assume that's not how he grew up.

"By the closet, where mine are." His eyes flick over in that direction before he takes another bite, then reaches for the remote since Niko wasn't there to snatch it from him. He hadn't actually really expected the kid to move them, but he supposed that since food was on the line, maybe he was making an exception to that "I'm a rebellious teenager and am going to do the opposite of whatever you say" act he had going on.

Once he's done that Pearce will gladly give him his food, after all, he didn't make enough for two so that half of it could go to waste. He just also liked having things being tidy, and if Niko wanted to act like a brat about it he was more than happy to treat him like a child. Even if the last time didn't go so well.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Niko makes a point of sticking his tongue out as he crosses the room and drops his shoes by Pearce's. Honestly, he figures he really shouldn't be surprised, Pearce's entire place was spotless enough he probably wouldn't think twice about eating off the floor. Okay, bad analogy, Niko would eat anything off the floor if it was good enough food, but the point stood.

Still, it felt weird being...organized. Niko generally was a messy person on his own, but it didn't help that he'd never actually had to be cleanly...except for when he was five and the nuns got so mad at him he had to pray for an hour because his room was wrecked. Apparently his excuse that "the floor needs to be covered so Satan can't get to me" wasn't good enough.

He rolls his eyes as he flops back down in his spot, ignoring the somewhat smug look on Pearce's face as he passes over the waffles. Which, as first bite proves, are ridiculous so whatever.

"I can't believe you didn't let me bring Monty Python," he mutters, even though he actually doesn't care, he just needs something to whine about and the waffles are too damn good to be the subject.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:21 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_mfgavrpgIR1r81wtbo1_500

Pearce rolls his eyes because Niko was still on Monty Python. It didn't matter that he just made him delicious fucking waffles, or that he was letting him hang out in his apartment when the only time anyone else besides him got to be here was if he was screwing them, nope. Monty fucking Python. "You have horrible taste in television." At least he had good taste in men.

God, but he was a fucking sophomore.

It was difficult to remember that sometimes. He didn't really act like a high schooler. Or maybe he did. He doesn't really fucking know the kid, besides the few minutes they chatted after a deal, that one time he picked him up from school (which, by the way, ended with Niko storming out because Pearce had fucking touched him). Then Friday night, which again ended with Niko leaving, albeit that was a bit less angry and he had gotten a kiss before he walked out the door.

He waits until they're both done eating before he takes their plates back to the kitchen, where he rinses them off because again, messes. From there he fishes through his drawer and a few moments later is dropping back down on the futon, handing over a joint and a lighter because he's a fucking great guy.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm

"I have a sense of humor," Niko shoots back, but he's grinning a little despite himself, enjoying breakfast which is fucking great. He doesn't even know what's on the tv but it doesn't really matter.

It doesn't take long to finish eating and Niko finds himself both glad and upset that there's not more, but he lets Pearce take his plate anyway and rolls his eyes when he realize the guy is probably washing them, but he ignores it, curls up and watches whatever is happening on the screen in front of him.

When Pearce comes back with a joint and a lighter Niko is more than happy to sit up and take it. He's been mostly sober this weekend, which is an odd feeling, so lighting up and taking the first hit makes him sigh out of relief. "Dude," he mutters. "This is why you've taken over the drug market. I didn't even know shit this good existed."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:42 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_lstcenfKVi1qht2zlo1_500

It's weird having someone with clothes on, on his bed. And it's happened twice now. Albeit last night they didn't stay on very long, but that was a lot because of the ecstasy, and today neither of them were on that. He's still half naked, with just sweats on (literally, just), but that wasn't anything weird. It was his apartment anyways, if he wanted to walk around naked, he would have. Or probably not because Niko was there and, once again, sophomore.

Niko takes the joint from him and he settles back down on the futon, picking up the kids legs from his spot before dropping them back down across his lap when he's comfortable again. Then Niko is saying something about him taking over the market and he has to refrain from snorting, because really, it wasn't that difficult. "I don't even want to think about the shit you used to smoke." He says, lip curling slightly in disgust as a similar look is thrown the kids way. Pearce had a thing for quality.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:01 pm

"No," Niko agrees before tilting his head back and taking another long drag, "you really don't.". He holds the smoke in his mouth for awhile before letting it out just artfully enough to create a smoke ring. He grins to himself then sits up enough to pass the joint to Pearce.

It's been a long time since he's just...hung out with someone. A really long time. Actually, probably so long that the last time he did was with Pearce himself. Niko only had one year of middle school before he realized drugs and blowjobs were a thing and then life kind of went...messy from there.

He moves one of his arms behind his head, nudges Pearce's thigh a bit with one of his feet. "Hey, why'd you drop out of school?" it's something he'd only really thought about once since the man brought up the idea of a GED, but now that there's nothing else to do and conversation seems like it might be a thing.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_lzlunvj7Ly1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce shrugs, taking a long drag from the joint in his hand to avoid answering. It was the same question his parents had asked him countless numbers of times, one that he did everything in his power to not have to answer. What reason could he really give that wouldn't just make him sound like a spoiled rich kid, that didn't have to go to college and get a degree to survive in the world?

He sort of hogs the joint for a few, not even taking another hit but seemingly lost in thought, forgetting to hand it back over. When he does he avoids looking at the kid. "I dunno. It just wasn't really my thing. Since freshman year, the only reason I was passing classes was because I was a really fucking good soccer player, and they needed me to play." Also known as his coach was threatening to get teachers fired if they didn't give him at least a C. "I knew there was no fucking way I was gonna make it through college so... Whatever right?" He chuckles at the end there, rolling his eyes at himself.

Then he's slapping at the kids leg, shifting his own a bit like he's trying to get him off. "Your fucking feet are rank, if you wanna lay down you're gonna have to switch sides." And he smirks, waiting to see if he'll take the bait.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:54 pm

"Yeah, I get it," Niko says, nodding a little. "I'm barely making it now. I can't imagine fucking college..." Not that there's a way Niko could go to college without fucking straight edge grades anyway...and that just simply wasn't happening. School was hard. He was really good at math, decent in English, but everything else...

There were three ways to go to college: money, sports, or brains. Niko had none of those. Pearce did, but if there's not a point...there's not a point. School wasn't for everyone. Clearly, some people were better off being drug dealers. The idea of Pearce playing soccer though...running until he was all sweaty, taking showers in the locker room, fuck, fuck fuck fuck.

Thankfully the comment about his feet snaps him out of his thoughts, and he snorts as he pushes himself up. "Goddamn, you fucking diva." Still, he turns himself around, drops his head easily in Pearce's lap, and reaches up to take the joint from him.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:31 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_lpmnabM8C01qf7jgro1_500

It could have been different, maybe, if he had put in any effort. What kid would though, when they had money, teachers willing to pass you as long as you scored a few goals, and could pretty much get and guy or girl you wanted? Pearce never had to try for anything, wasn't used to having to, and it definitely showed.

He gets pulled out of his thoughts at the sudden lack of weight on his legs, and just as he's turning his head to see if Niko was actually going to, there's a head in his lap and fingers stealing the joint from him. Both his eyebrows shot up, amused, and he let his hand fall on the kids waist, comfortable.

"What about art?" He asks after a moment, and without realising it he starts running his fingers through Niko's hair. "Weren't you like, the eight year old Picasso or something?" Or like, twelve something, but whatever. In reality he actually remembered a lot from that art room, including most of the work that Niko shared with him. Like it was imprinting behind his eyelids. The kid was good.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Niko tenses the moment fingers touch his hair, considering jerking away but after a second he relaxes. It's not like Pearce hasn't literally touched every inch of him already, and regardless it's kind of...relaxing.

He winces at the mention of art, distracts himself with blowing smoke rings for awhile. "Picasso was an abstract artist," he mentions after awhile, voice barely a murmur, but it doesn't really matter. He doubts Pearce cares and honestly he's just avoiding the subject.

He shrugs a little finally, passes the joint back. "I grew up and stopped being so fucking cocky?" he guesses, turns his eyes up towards the ceiling. Actually, lie, he was still pretty damn cocky sometimes. Just...not about his art. "Eventually you stop thinking your cool and start seeing the flaws in the shit you make."

Niko's not actually sure when he started getting self conscious about hist art, honestly. It didn't matter that he'd won a fucking scholarship for it when he was in sixth grade...he was nowhere near something to brag about. He could draw, sure, and he was pretty good with paint but...

There were certain types of people who made their art into something, and types who didn't. Niko was pretty damn sure what he was. "It's just a hobby," he finishes with.

CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:40 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_lpmm4ibk6w1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce starts to realise that he sort of wants to kiss Niko, and it's probably because of the pot, so he takes the joint back and puts it to his lips but doesn't inhale anything. Instead he distracts himself with listening to the kid talk, and tries to remember that once again, the kid isn't his problem or even his friend really, and he shouldn't feel bad about any of the shit he says.

"Maybe I'm biased since we fucked and all, but I thought you were pretty good." He says, offhandedly, like it doesn't really matter. He passes the joint back, and the next time it's offered to him he shakes his head. "Then again I haven't seen anything of yours in four years but, uh, you just get better with practice right?" Unless you're Pearce, then you're amazing at everything right off the bat. At least he'd love to think.

At some point his hand moves from his hair to his neck, and then his fingers are trailing over black and blue marks that he left there. He does it for as long as he thinks he can get away with, which isn't long in his mind, and then he presses his fingers down a little harder on a particularly colored spot and then is right back to threading his digits through black locks.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Niko snorts. "Why, Pearce Nathans, who knew you were such a fucking romantic." He keeps the joint when Pearce denies it, hides his smile behind another hit before throwing one arm on the futon behind him and resting the other on his chest. He's got a good view from down here...his eyes can travel Pearce's jawline, down his neck. He wonders if he ever got his mouth on that a couple of days ago...Of course, he remembers the sex, but he might of literally blown a few braincells in the process.

He's so distracted just looking at Pearce that he doesn't actively notice the fingers touching him, or the pattern he knows they're going in. Not until there's pressure on a particularly sensitive area and Niko is not proud of the noise he makes. At least the joint is back in his mouth by then, and he can save himself any further embarrassment by taking another hit. "I'm a fine artist," he mutters, just to distract himself from thinking about sex. Which isn't working, not really. "I'm not a great one. I'm not great at anything. Except fucking shit up, but that's beside the point."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_lngtn1Qzyg1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce rolls his eyes because he's not a romantic, but there wasn't any point in trying to deny it because that would just make the kid believe it more, or at least tease him about it more. He's never hung out with someone so annoying before, doesn't know why he decided to start now,
but he sort of got the feeling that trying to get rid of Niko now would be next to impossible, so he might as well make the best of it.

That meant alcohol.

"While I do love the whole depressing, nostalgic mood we have going on," Pearce starts as he gently lifts the kid up so that he can stand, then starts back towards the kitchen. "I'd like it much more if it was more the self-loathing, my life is shit drunk type. You know?" He grabs the bottle of jack and doesn't bother getting glasses, just getting the top off and then he's back at the futon, wiggling back into his spot underneath Niko, taking a gracious sip and then offering the bottle to the sophomore.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:56 am

Niko glares when he's moved because rude, he was comfortable. But Pearce has a point - he never meant to get so fucking depressing. Shit, avoiding that was why he was on drugs so often. So he keeps himself propped up while Pearce goes into the kitchen, definitely does not stare. At all.

"Fuck, I'm always down for alcohol," he decides, and when Pearce comes back he lays his head more on the mans thigh than his lap so he can hopefully drink without choking himself. He finishes off what the joint has to offer and takes a drink when Pearce gives it to him. There's more alcohol proof than he's used to and for a moment his nose screws up, but it passes quickly.

"Okay," he says, "change of subject. Because I will turn into a mess if we drink and talk about this shit, so..." He pauses for a moment because honestly he doesn't know what to talk about. Niko doesn't actually talk to anyone. He looks towards the television for a moment, hoping for ideas, and then snorts. "So what the fuck do you watch on here anyway? Mr. I-Have-Shit-Taste."

Last edited by CharlotteV on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:32 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_ln54sjA7ul1qf7jgro1_500

Alcohol was safe. And that was really ass backwards but when you have a sophomore using your lap as a pillow, anything really goes as long as there's an excuse for what happens. Not that anything was going to happen, per say, but the last time he had had Niko in his bed had ended with clothes scattered on the floor and claw marks on his back. It wasn't like he could be blamed for preparing some sort of excuse.

He steals the bottle back from the kid, right after flicking his nose since he watched it screw up, probably in reaction to the alcohol. It wasn't bad, it was his so of course not, and considering the kid had made his way here with probably half a bottle of something similar in his system he assumed he wasn't a stranger to alcohol. Perhaps it was just stronger than he was used to, Pearce didn't really care, for him it was exactly what he needed.

His eyes flick up towards the TV when Niko poses his question, and he sort of shrugs. "I don't know, not much. Mostly just use it for gaming when there's nothing else to do." He shrugs, like the huge flatscreen on his wall really what no purpose other than being a shitty mirror. "And I didn't say you have shit taste, just when it comes to entertainment. Otherwise I'd be insulting myself, and I mean have you seen me?" He teases, half-smirking.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Niko bats at Pearce's hand when his nose gets flicked because, hello, he's not a kitten, but he also doesn't make any other move to get away so whatever. The second time he gets his hands on the bottle the drink is easier to take, and he finds he likes it better than the shit he usually gets.

Pearce's comment surprises a laugh out of him. "Cocky asshole," he mutters, but his eyes scrape over what he can easily easily see of the man's torso and honestly...yeah, he can't argue. So instead he pushes himself up on his elbows. "Okay, favorite video game?"

The answer ("Anything with a good storyline, and isn't just mindless shooting.") starts off a game of twenty questions. Niko eventually ends up sitting, passing the bottle of Jack back and forth, as he spouts off whatever question comes to mind: "Favorite drink?" Scotch, alongside my more secret love of mixed drinks. Must be the sweet tooth. "Vanilla or Chocolate?" Vanilla, unless there's mint involved. "Ever had a threesome?" No, I'm much too possessive.

He's not really sure how it happens, but he ends up in Pearce's lap, sitting back on the man's thighs because it makes passing easier, okay? He asks about Pearce's favorite drug, but the older male just shakes his head, says he doesn't have one. Niko scoffs at that, throws back another drink, and moves on. "Favorite superhero?" because fuck if that isn't important. Niko needs to know. It could make or break what was turning out to be the start of a pretty decent friendship. fFlash or Robin, and if you actually expect me to pick between the two get out. Niko rolls his eyes, mutters DC like he's disappointed or something, but he supposes the answer will do.

"Biggest turn on?" he asks, taking one of the last few drinks the bottle has to offer before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. The answer he gets (Control, feeling another persons will crumble underneath my fingers. Having someone willingly submit.) isn't something he's expecting, and he really hopes he can blame the shiver that travels down his spine on something other than being way fucking turned on.

Turns out, it doesn't matter, because  in the next second he's muttering a curseword and then they're kissing, the bottle of jack still in one hand, the other splayed across Pearce's chest. It's a little sloppy, because he's well on the way to drunk, but he doesn't even fucking care.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:30 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 3 Tumblr_ljnsolOnmi1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce fucked a sophomore, again. Then two days after that. Then again on the weekend. Actually twice on the weekend, really early Saturday and late Sunday, space it apart so he could pretend he was actually trying to get the kid to stay away. They sort of had a routine going on. For Pearce is was deal during the day, be home by the time Niko was out of school, smoke something or take some pills, then sex. Usually food was thrown in there somewhere as well, but that wasn't the point. Pearce had rocked the cradle, then kept rocking the cradle, and if he wasn't positive that he was a horrible person before this, he's very sure of it now.

The last few weeks had passed in a flurry of drugs and Niko. It had gotten increasingly colder, to the point he had thought to ask Niko if he wanted a ride home from school, but every time he had meant to they had gotten up to something else. Usually sex. Because he was too embarrassed to offer. And it was getting closer to Christmas, which meant he was getting more and more calls from his parents, reminding him that he was their baby boy and he needed to come home for Christmas time, and for some more potential mate spotting. He'd told Niko about it already, in one of their blissed out after-sex chats, where filters didn't really seem to exist. That he'd be gone for a week, give or take a few days.

Today was the last day he had before leaving. Less than even, since he was heading out tonight to avoid the storm they were calling for tomorrow, Christmas Eve. Niko was on his way over, at least he should have been, they didn't really communicate it much anymore. Niko usually showed up, Pearce knew to expect him, sometimes he didn't. And occasionally Pearce was the one not there, having to run out for a deal or some stupid shit, in which case the door could always be found unlocked.

His eyes flicked to the card and bottle sitting on the island. Was it too much? Just a bottle of jack, something he had started to guess was one of Niko's favorites (or maybe the only thing he could get his hands on), and a card with near two hundred in it... he'd pulled out whatever was in his wallet and just sort of shoved it inside, too embarrassed to actually figure out how much he should give him. Would be appropriate to give him. Friends gave each other Christmas presents, so it's not like it even mattered. Though that made them friends. How comfortable with that was he? Not very, at all.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next