Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Empty Re: You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

Post  CharlotteV Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:57 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_mx38flj5gP1smcvyxo1_500
It becomes a thing they do. Niko isn't really sure when he falls into the pattern of it all, but it's not like...boring. Some people, when they started fucking more than once or twice, got tired of it but...for Niko, it just gets better every time. He almost actually starts looking forward to school because that means, once it's out, he can go to Pearce's. School, Pearce, drugs, sex, food on occasion. Actually, usually food. Pearce made really good food.

It gets colder the deeper into December they travel, enough so that Niko starts really, really not wanting to go home at night. He always does though. He's not really sure why. It just always seems like staying over would cause...problems. Make things complicated. He doesn't like complicated.

The further into December also meant Christmas, which hadn't even really registered on Niko's calendar of events until Pearce mentioned leaving. For a whole week. Because he had a family and shit. And Niko had never really been more disappointed in his life. A whole week without Pearce was the most he'd gone without seeing him since they'd started sleeping together.

He tries not to think about it a lot, honestly.

But he has one more day before Pearce disappears, so he drags his ass out of bed eventually and travels across town. He doesn't even knock anymore, just lets himself into Pearce's apartment, swiping his beanie off his head. "Fucking cold outside," he complains, pulling off layers of clothes - beanie, scarf, jacket, hoodie, shoes, two pairs of socks.

He was wrapping himself around Pearce once the door was shut, shivering even though the apartment was much warmer than what he'd just walked out of. "Fucking hell, you're like a space heater. Why are you so warm? Don't leave. Just...stand here and keep me from getting hypothermia."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Empty Re: You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV]

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:36 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_li9k43y3bX1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce is shirtless when Niko shuts the door and wraps himself around him. Which is great for the kid, immediate warmth probably. For him it fucking sucks, because suddenly there's this icicle clinging to him and he's pretty positive his entire body is now covered in goosebumps. Though he doesn't push him away, just chuckles and ruffles his hair, something he's learned the kid doesn't really fancy so he does it as often as possible. His hands move to his arms of their own accord, and he runs them over skin to try and warm him up as quick as possible. He would tell him to just curl up on the futon but he actually has plans for food, and doesn't want to get his bed messy.

When he finally detaches himself from Niko, once making sure he's warmish of course, it's to head towards the kitchen. "So breakfast or lunch? It's either eggs and bacon or grilled cheese." He asks, ignoring the bottle on the counter and going to the fridge. The card is in plain sight, Niko's name written in scratchy cursive on the envelope, makes it hard to be for anyone but him. God he was a fucking loser.

"I have to be on the road by six tonight, so I can drop you off at home if you want? Up to you." That gave them most of the day still, so at least they weren't too badly limited on time. It still sucked that he wasn't going to see the kid for a week, he had sort of gotten used to his annoying, pest-like presence  around the apartment. It was only a week though... which meant he would be back soon enough, and they could continue whatever it was they were doing. "Which leads me to, yes, that is your present on the counter, the alcohol is yours too. You can only open one now, choose wisely." And by that he meant choose the jack, he didn't want to be around for the insults and yelling that no doubt would come with the card.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_mx38flj5gP1smcvyxo1_500

For a moment it's...nice. Being pressed up against Pearce, hands rubbing down his arms, and he feels warm and safe and secure and wanted and holy fuck was that dangerous territory. When did his not-after-sex thoughts start turning out like this? He's almost grateful when Pearce is the one to step away, even if it leaves him cold.

"Grilled cheese, duh," Niko answers as he turns himself around, straddles the kitchen chair he'd claimed as his from the first time he'd walked into the apartment. He's appreciating Pearce's aesthetics when something catching his attention out of the corner of his eye. His name. Actually spelt correctly (people usually tried to spell it with a ]c) on a card.

He arches an eyebrow as he reaches for it, twisting it around in his hands for a moment. "Maybe," he says distractedly when Pearce offers taking him home, and just as he's about to ask Pearce is telling him that yes, the card with his name on it is obviously his. More importantly, perhaps, is the Jack.

He's silent for a moment, gaze shifting between the two, while he debates. On one hand: curiosity; on the other: alcohol. Eventually the Jack wins, because Pearce's choose wisely had obviously insinuated the right answer. So he tosses the card onto his pile of discarded clothing and twists open the bottle. Who cared if it wasn't even noon yet.

"Wish you didn't have to go," Niko mutters, and it sounds so damn clingy he actually winces, thanks God that Pearce isn't looking at him. "I have a whole week off school that we could have spent sky high and fucking, but nooo."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:11 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lgz8axhsM01qf7jgro1_500

Grilled cheese, Pearce should have known. He's pretty positive the kid could eat the same meal for the rest of his life and still love it. Fortunately for him, it was easy to make and never took long. So that's what he sets to, pulling things out and putting extra butter on bread, even if he hates how messy it is and has to wash his hands every two seconds (which Niko will probably get a kick out of, because he's an annoying dick).

But fuck had he been right about the quality of his blow jobs.

There's the sound of a bottle being opened and Pearce's shoulders nearly sag in relief. He wanted to be on the highway doing eighty away from town before he got that card opened. The last time he had given the kid money, which by the way he only gave it to him after he tried stealing it from him, he had gotten bitched out to all hell. Kid still took it, but he had suffered for it. And last time it had been the measly twenty-five he had crumbled in his wallet, this time it was literally ten times that. No fucking way would he be around when that bomb dropped.

"Who said I'd want to be fucking you all week long?" Pearce asks, but it's really not convincing in the slightest. Of course he'd have wanted to spend all week in a sex/drug coma with Niko. But he really had no other choice, or his parents might go so far as to cut him off until he did come visit. And then he wouldn't get the extra Christmas money. "Here," he huffed out, dropping the plate in front of the kid and rolling his eyes when he sees he's actually drinking the Jack. "Alcohol before noon makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic, right?" Pearce mutters as he's turning away, putting things away and cleaning up what he can.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:31 am

Watching Pearce cook is always a riot, because the man literally cannot handle it. Niko's not even sure he's washed his hands as much as Pearce does when he cooks in his entire lifetime. So yeah, Niko see's him with that fucking better, resists the urge to snicker at him.

The comment about their missing week causes Niko to gasp over dramatically, fall back in his chair like he was literally wounded or something. "Oh, ouch, you almost hurt the feelings I don't have." He chuckles at that, takes a drink out of the bottle in his hands. It wasn't like Niko had ever been under the illusion that Pearce was only fucking him...even if they did spend a hell of a lot of time together, there were eight hours in the day Pearce could be doing whatever the fuck he wanted. Or whoever.

"Alcohol before noon means you plan on drinking all day," Niko states as he sits up, grabbing his sandwich happily. Despite his hate of messes, Pearce made the perfect grilled cheeses. All drippy and amazing and perfectly toasted. Goddamn. "Can't do that if you don't start in the morning."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:24 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lgvyxnKFMC1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce, as he seems to be doing quite fucking frequently around Niko, rolls his eyes. Though even his I-think-I'm-witty comments can't distract him from the track his mind had started down. Niko was exactly who he would have spent all week with. Why? Because Niko was currently the only person he had fucked in weeks. Not because other people had turned him down, on the contrary, he had found himself ignoring more than a few people in favor of spending the majority of his days with the kid. So that he could fuck a sophomore.

After finishing up with clean up, he took up his spot on the other side of the counter, arms folding on the top so he could lean into it. It wasn't the most comfortable place but he preferred to be there rather than sitting next to the kid, especially with the way he ate. This was easier to get away if he tried to get his dirty hands on him. "Hurry up and eat so we can get to fucking." He complains, mostly teasingly. Because as much as he would like to spend the next seven hours in bed, he's sure a few of it will be spent playing some video game or watching something. Unfortunately no drugs today though, Pearce had to drive and there was no way Niko was getting high while he had to be sober.

Actually, that was probably exactly what was going to happen. But he'll keep denying it.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:01 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lw0sh6Mf9l1qlnjw3o1_500

They actually spend most of the day fucking. It's probably the absolute most sober Niko has ever been during sex, because he only drank enough to wash down his food and then they were going at it.

Afterwards they'd lay around for awhile, one of them always half on top of the other. Niko's favorite spot happened to be over Pearce, arms folded across his chest, feeling fingers stroke down his spine while they talked.

And it never mattered what they talked about. Most of the time it was stupid shit, but who cared. Even if they were sober they were still mostly orgasm high and that counted for something.

Niko tried to convince Pearce into letting him have one joint, but the look on the mans face eventually brought him to settling for a cigarette or two. Then at some point he's laying across the futon alone, watching Pearce get ready, before he eventually makes peace with the fact that he has to go home.

It doesn't feel right, and because he might be a little clingy he gets Pearce to take him. Well, not quite, but at least a few blocks away.

Christmas Eve Niko gets woken up by a pounding on his door, and after dragging himself out of bed glares down at Cassie who hasn't even run a brush through her hair yet so he's expecting some kind of fire. Instead, he hears voices downstiars. Very official voices.

Little Alice gets adopted within a couple of hours, and he's not surprised. The new parents are young, and the kid is obviously a Christmas Present, but Niko shuts down his instincts not to pop off about that because they seem nice.

Alice cries for her daddy the whole time. The man tells her he's going to be her new daddy, and now she'll have a mommy too, and they'll buy her lots of pretty things. She stops crying after that.

Niko is not jealous.

He spends the rest of the day downtown, in some house that was probably pretty damn nice back in the day, but now the stairs are a little questionable and the wallpaper is covered in graffiti. There's only one couch and too many people like him that don't have family to spend the holidays with. And it's fucking depressing is what it is.

Somehow the smoke and the other bodies and the music doesn't quite cut it for him. He drinks two beers, pours half of one out because it tastes like shit, and stares at the lights on the stereo like they might get him high alone.

Eventually he pulls out twenty bucks, buys something that makes him fucking nauseous but also feel like he's floating a little. There's a guy in a black tanktop with shoulder length hair and blue eyes that Niko thinks he could get lost in for a little while.

Turns out, his skin crawls when the guy fucking touches him. He tries to get over it, tries to drink more when his shirt gets pulled off, but it doesn't work. He hates it. And eventually he pushes the idiot off, stumbles home.

He spends the night curled up around the toilet, throwing up whatever he took and however much he drank. And then he sits in the shower until the water goes cold. Thanks about how fucking screwed he is.

Because somewhere along the line, he got addicted to fucking Pearce Nathans. And he had a feeling it wasn't even all about the sex.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:55 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lpnonz1ij71qf7jgro1_500

Pearce drops Niko off at home. He's surprised he's even allowed to, but as he's pulling away from the curb and Niko still hasn't gone anywhere, well he sort of figures he didn't actually take him home. Which really could have meant anything. That his house was a few blocks away and he didn't want his foster parents to see him being dropped off by him, or maybe Pearce hadn't even brought him home, and Niko just had some party or alleyway to get to. He isn't sure how much he likes that.

Then he's on the highway and doesn't have time to think about it anymore. But his phone is still sitting on his thigh, ringer on, and he keeps waiting for the influx of angry texts he would surely get once Niko opened the card. They never come. Nothing, not even a half hearted fuck you. That either meant he hadn't opened it, or hated him so much that he wasn't going to talk to him again. Who knew it could be so easy to get rid of such an annoying pest, right? Fucking sophomores (yes he was).

He's halfway to his parents house when the storm hits. And it's fucking bad, enough to wipe his vision completely, he can hardly see a few feet in front of the car. Fortunately there was an exit ahead, and it wasn't hard to get a room after he flashed a platinum card. His parents were unhappy but understood that he couldn't get there, and the storm was headed in their direction so... he wouldn't have been able to get to their place until a few days had passed anyways. It was too dangerous to go there, too dangerous for them to come to him, but not for him to go home. So that's what they told him to do.

Christmas Eve to Christmas Day he spends at the hotel. In the morning he sets off early, debating shooting a text Niko's way to tell him he would be home, but deciding it was too early still and he would wait until later. Besides... he could still be angry? Pearce didn't really need bitched out by a eight year old. Or bitched at at all.

It's barely ten by the time he makes it home, so he drops his bag inside the door, strips, and goes the fuck back to sleep. Not before sending a text though, finally, and it's just a simple Back home. Nothing hinting towards him coming over or anything, just... leaving it out there. Balls in your court now kid.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:41 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lw0sh6Mf9l1qlnjw3o1_500

Niko wakes up way too fucking early Christmas morning to a room full of kids on his bedroom floor. He arches an eyebrow, debates pulling his pillow over his head and shutting it all out, until he realizes what they're doing.

Sharing Christmas presents. None of them are good, of course. School projects mostly, a couple of things from the Walmart checkout aisle, some shiny penny's. They're whispering amongst themselves, trying to be quiet, and Niko thinks somewhere the heart he tries to pretend doesn't exist is a little warmed at the image.

When he finally pushes himself out of bed little Victor presses a piece of bubble gum into his hand, and he ruffles the kids hair before reaching for the bottle of Jack in his dresser drawers. Which is when he sees the unopened envelope with his name on it, in Pearce's messy cursive.

He arches an eyebrow as he pulls it down, rips through the paper and snorts out loud at the cover. Of course Pearce would pick a I saw daddy kissing Santa Clause card. Ridiculous. There's no note inside, no caring sentiment, but there is two hundred dollars.

Part of him wants to be angry. Remind Pearce he isn't a fucking charity case and doesn't need his money. But it's Christmas...and the first present he's gotten in three years. So he sucks it up, gets dressed, and shoves the money into his pocket.

"Get up," he tells the kids. "We're going out."

There's a family owned ice cream shop downtown that's opened on Christmas day, and enough buses running that he can drag five kids across the city. The twins throw snow at each other, Victor hides behind his legs, and Toby and Cassie fight like cats and dogs the whole way, but in the end they all sit in a booth and eat their fucking ice cream through shivers that they chase down with small hot chocolates for $20.

He spends the time leaning back in his seat, pretending he didn't just take a bunch of orphans out for the sake of a holiday, drinking his own hot chocolate and glaring at any of the kids who looked like they might ask for more.

When they finish he sends them back home under Cassie's care, and then takes a bus to St. Joseph Cathedral. He's halfway through the service when he gets a text from Pearce. And then it's incredibly hard to focus after that.

He doesn't even stick around for food when it's over (though he does stop by and say hi to Sister Judith before he takes off, because he's a decent person) and then he's at Pearce's place by one. It's a little pathetic, maybe, but he doesn't even care.

He doesn't knock, either. He knows where the key is. So he lets himself in, closes the door with his foot, and shakes snow off his clothes as he pulls apart the layers. "What happened?" he asks as he takes his shoes to the closet. "Storm too bad?"
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:26 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lpnonz1ij71qf7jgro1_500

Pearce has just enough time to shove food in his mouth, shower, and throw himself back down on the futon before he hears the lock click. Cold air floods into the apartment and he's never been happier to have clothes on, even if it's just boxers. He feels a tiny bit bad for the kid, only because he at least had to walk a few blocks to get here since that was the nearest bus stop to him, but he isn't about to offer to start picking him up because he'd either be yelled at for 'charity' or yelled at because it was getting too personal. Which made about as much sense as a guy saying no homo after he gives his buddy head, it was like they tried so hard to keep this strictly sex and drugs that it made it even more the opposite.

"Yeah, could hardly see past the windshield." He manages absentmindedly, more interested in watching Niko as he pulls clothes off. It's not particularly hot or anything, he's just taking coats and stuff off, but Pearce might have a little bit of an obsession with watching him. "Didn't really want to go. Someone promised me a week of sex and drugs and seriously, how could I pass that up?" His eyes follow after him and he moves across the apartment, and he's more than a little bit surprised to see he's actually remembered to put his shoes away. Bravo, no one expected that one. He's sure it won't last long. For a beat his gaze stays on him, half-smirk in place, then he pulls up a bit of the covers, an invitation to warmth, muttering a, "C'mere."
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:39 pm

"Mm, I seem to remember someone mentioning they might not be interested in a week of sex and drugs with me," Niko murmurs thoughtfully, smirk on his face as he tries not to make a complete mess of all his shit. There's snow on the ground he can't do anything about though.

He pulls his socks off when Pearce lifts the covers up, makes his way over and nuzzles up close without anymore hesitation. He presses his face right into Pearce's skin, soaks up warmth like he's never had it before. He'd been so cold out there he hadn't actually felt it until he wasn't anymore.

After a moment he sighs thoughtfully, keeps his face buried when he mutters, "Thanks for my Christmas present. Or whatever." It feels weird not to be yelling about it...but the alcohol was good, money was great, and holiday spirit and whatnot.

Niko himself had spent most of the morning thinking about what to get Pearce in return. He'd never done much gift giving over his years, but it was easy when he had. He didn't know people who had things. Even a fucking candy bar was a legit present. But what did you get for the man who literally had everything?

As it turned out, Niko was pretty sure he had an idea that would be beneficial to them both, but it feels like a weird subject to talk about sober, so he files it away. Once he's warm enough he squirms back just a little to give them both a bit of room, draws his finger tips down Pearce's side.

He's glad he's back. This is a lot better than what he would be doing.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Pearce shivers the moment Niko's skin touches his, but he pulls him closer and wraps his arms round him all the same. Just like two days ago he runs his hands over his arms, his back, his shoulders, everywhere he can reach to warm him up faster. He's pretty positive he's never had to walk anywhere unless he had wanted to, and can't imagine what it's like to have to walk everywhere in weather like this.

It's weird when he gets a thank you, but not uncomfortable. He chuckles, chest rumbling in the way it always did, and he refrains from kissing the top of his head. "Are you okay?" Pearce asks, only a little serious, reaching around to press his palm to Niko's forehead like he's checking for a fever. "Shouldn't you be yelling at me or something like that?" But he's smiling, and he hopes it's hard to be mad at such a handsome face.

Wandering hands make him shiver again, and he does his own bit of exploring, warm hands slipping under the kids shirt from the back to lightly drag his nails across skin. They're still close, just enough room to breathe, and it's comfortable. He doesn't feel the need to be passing a joint between them to be this close, or a bottle, but he's not entirely sure how Niko feels about that. So, without actually pulling away yet, he makes the suggestion. "Drugs or sex first?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Niko wonders if he'll ever get used to the feeling of Pearce's hands on him. It's just...weird, to willingly be touching someone...to willingly let them touch him. Not when he's sober. Not when it isn't immediately related to sex. It's just...touch.

He likes it.

Niko snorts and bats the hand off his forehead, rolling his eyes fondly. "Yeah, asshole, I should be yelling, but it's a fucking Christmas gift so whatever." He didn't need any money...but it was kind of nice knowing there was two hundred (okay, one eighty) dollars in his wallet that he could spend on whatever he wanted. No regrets. Just his.

There are warm hands under his shirt and just when he thinks he can relax into them, nails touch his skin, and he bites slightly on his lower lip to keep from gasping outloud because no way is he that horny. He literally saw Pearce two days ago.

Two days was also a really, really long time. And he's a fucking teenager.

"Drugs," Niko answers without hesitation. "Preferably weed." No need to hit the hard stuff. He had things he wanted to talk about, so he needed just enough to chill him out. Still, it kind of sucks when Pearce has to get out of bed to get a joint and a lighter, but he's happy when he gets it in his hand.

They smoke through half of it before Niko wraps his hand around Pearce's wist and pulls the joint out of the way, leaning in for a kiss. It's slow and dirty but then they're falling into the routine of it all and Niko just wants more before he remembers.

When he pulls away he steals the joint from Pearce, takes another long drag and lets it all out in one breath. "I want you to hold me down," he admits finally. Niko licks his lips slowly, takes another hit to gather a bit more courage. He had to use his words, or he didn't deserve getting it. "That thing you like...that control thing...I wanna do that."
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Pearce is more than a little bit reluctant to get out of bed, but he did offer. The apartment is chilly again from the door just being open, and he hurries to the kitchen and doesn't waste time grabbing what Niko wanted, back in bed in fifteen seconds flat. He lets the kid light the joint while he pulls covers over himself, again regretting the choice to not be wearing clothes.

They get halfway through the joint before the lingering touches and closeness isn't enough anymore, which honestly he's surprised they lasted even that long. It's easy to fall into, mostly because Niko was a fucking pleasure to make out with, and he only has one free hand but he's already trying to get his clothes off when suddenly he pulls away and steals the joint back.

Niko's reaction the night Pearce told him about his dominance thing hadn't gone unnoticed, but he still doesn't expect what happens next. Then he's quiet, afterwards, because even if this isn't the first time he's had this conversation it seems so much more important now. "Okay." He lets him take another hit before confiscating the joint, then props himself up on one arm so he can lean over him to toss it in the ashtray on the nightstand.

He stays in that position when he ducks back down to kiss Niko, it gives him more control over what happens, and there's more direction behind everything now. He knows what they're doing, what he wants. And he's honestly nervous, because if this was his first time doing this, he didn't want to ruin it for him. Wanted to push him to his limits and see how far he could stretch that line, but wanted to keep him coming back for more.

It's probably easier than it should be for him to fall into that role again, but it's Niko, who was admittedly someone Pearce would have loved to see on his knees begging for it. Not this time though, he didn't want to scare him. He doesn't pause until they're both naked and he's already gotten Niko ready, and until then it's been almost normal besides Pearce being slightly rougher than usual and he wasn't asking permission anymore, but as he props one knee up over his shoulder and his hands find Niko's wrists, pinning them above his head, he hesitates. His eyes find Niko's, "Are you sure?"
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Pearce is so quiet afterwords that Niko's almost afraid he did something wrong. Stepped over some line he hadn't known was there...pushed the limits too far. He's not even sure what exactly just...that maybe it wasn't right. Maybe he'd read the situation wrong, when Pearce had mentioned...but surely not.

Then again, Niko's sexual experiences ranged from teenage experimentation to wasted, he didn't really have a lot to base his assumptions off of.

Then Pearce says okay and Niko lets out a breath he hadn't even known he was holding, but he scowls when the joint is taken. Granted, it's almost gone, but no need to put it out. Then Pearce is kissing him and Niko honestly can't remember he ever had a joint or the desire to smoke it.

Things are already different. It's just a little, but Pearce has taken a certain control over things that he hadn't before...a simple kind of authority. Direction. He decides the way they kiss with his position, decides the way he touches, and everything's a little rougher, a little less asking, and Niko loves it. He loves being manhandled until Pearce gets what he wants, loves fingers digging into his skin, wants more...so much more, but he's a little too nervous to ask.

His wrists get pinned down into the futon above his head and Niko groans without Pearce even being in him yet, fuck. He nods at the question, licks his lips and says yes when he remembers to use his words. Because this is important...he knows that, on some level.

He also knows he really, really wants this...but that doesn't stop his heart from beating a little faster, or keep him from tugging experimentally at the hold Pearce has on his wrists. When he can't get them free easily it both scares the shit out of him and makes his stomach flip, sending all the blood in his body more decidedly towards his center.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Thu May 14, 2015 11:16 pm

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lngtn1Qzyg1qf7jgro1_500

Pearce doesn't know how he got here. There's the very distinct, very vivid chain of events that led to last night, yes, but none of it seems real. The sun has barely risen and he's already drinking, polishing off a half bottle of Jack he'd abandoned. There's this gorgeous, small body snoring next to him, blankets pooled around his waist, leaving the black and blue marks there for Pearce to see.

He didn't bother keeping them below his shoulders this time. The underside of his jaw is peppered in black and purple, his shoulders looks like they were going to ache like hell. He distinctly remembers leaning down over him and biting into his shoulder when he started fucking into him harder. Pearce had meant to keep it easy, gentle, but he's sure that was physically impossible when he had a boy like Niko writhing underneath him and giving him permission to use him as he pleased.

Running his fingers through his own hair brings his attention to the muss of black locks on his pillow, and he's not surprised to see it all sticking out at wild angles. That wasn't just bed head, that was Pearce grabbing his hair and making him tilt his head back, using it as leverage to keep him pressed back against him as he.. I think you get the picture. Afterwards they had fallen asleep quickly, at least he had. As for Niko, not that many people came as many times as he did in one night, Pearce didn't think he lasted that much longer awake than he had. In his typical fashion he's fairly positive he fell asleep still half on and inside the kid, but when he woke up it was with Niko turned away from him. That's when he got the liquor.

He doesn't think before he touches, not that thought would have made any difference. His senses have been dulled enough by the drink that he's not worried about the reaction Niko was no doubt going to have about waking up in his apartment. The kid had never said it out loud but Pearce was pretty sure he understood how he felt about 'spending the night'. All he does is reach out to drag his fingers down and up his side, lightly, enough to make your skin shiver. Then he takes another drink.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Fri May 15, 2015 12:11 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lso0bwhTyi1qahpvlo1_r1_500

Niko was a fairly light sleeper, always had been unless he was on something. He wasn't sure why, his body just always seemed...wound up and ready to go. Like for some reason he'd need to jump out of bed and hit the ground running. But he was fucking tired, so when he feels the bed move underneath him, he ignores it. Whatever it is, it isn't nearly as important as sleep.

However, the fingertips running against his side eventually stir him enough he blinks away, slowly, taking in his surroundings. It takes longer than he's proud of to realize he's not in his bed, his room, or even his house. He's laying against a futon, in Pearce's apartment, and when the hell did that happen?

Niko's body aches. His shoulders are so sore it feels like someone is holding him down, and there's a spot on one of them that has this little throb to it. His wrists kind of throb too, actually. Not to mention his lower back. He groans heavily as he curls in on himself. But despite it all...it's not a bad feeling. It's the feeling of being well used. And Niko kind of fucking likes that a lot.

Pearce close to him, so after a moment Niko crawls over a bit and presses his face into the bare skin of the man's chest, his sore muscles relaxing again as he sighs. "Did I sleep over?" he finally asks. "Or get so high that I don't remember coming over?" He figured it was the former. Which was probably not a good thing.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss Fri May 15, 2015 12:44 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lngtn1Qzyg1qf7jgro1_500

Somewhere miles away Niko is stirring and beginning to wake, at least that's how far it feels like for Pearce. He's not sure if he's just incredibly disappointed in himself or more upset with the idea he was actually starting to like this kid. Which was usually no problem, he liked some of his flings well enough, enough to keep them around for awhile until something new caught his eye or they started to grate his nerves or get boring (the worst was when they started thinking they had some sort of claim on him because he fucked them a handful of times and made them breakfast once or twice, but he wasn't getting into that now).

He doesn't move at all until he feels Niko get close, can feel him speaking before he can even make out his words. He switches his bottle to the other hand and lets it drop to the bed, while his now free hand comes up to comb its way through the kids hair. "'s no problem, after last night I wouldn't have felt like walking you to the bus stop anyways." Pearce answers, and his hand travels from his hair to his side, trailing down again until he reaches his bare ass. "Are you hungry?" He tries to ask nonchalantly.

It was weird. With anyone else this really didn't matter. But with anyone else, he wasn't risking jailtime for fucking them into the mattress. He was risking jail for the drugs, which was considerably less horrible. Niko was so.. unattainable though. Talent, passion, looks, the mouth of a sailor, and he really was a fucking dickhead occasionally. Pearce adored it.
Gentlemiss
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV Sat May 16, 2015 1:58 am

You Were My Favorite Mistake [Gentlemiss & CharlotteV] - Page 4 Tumblr_lso0bwhTyi1qahpvlo1_r1_500
Pearce's hand through his hair feels good in a soothing kind of way, in a way that makes Niko want to tilt his head into the touch and just...relax. The fact that he slept over bothers him...because Niko kind of has a rule about that. It was one thing to pass out at a party, wake up tangled in limbs, it was a completely different thing to wake up like he belonged there.

And thats how it felt. It felt like belonging. The way his entire body reacts to Pearce's hand traveling down it feels almost...right. Like waking up to each other was completely normal. He wants to just burrow closer, nuzzle his face into the man's neck, ask him just to hold him for a little while.

But that feels much too fucking intimate, so instead he finally gives a little nod. "I could eat," he answers, lifting up a hand to rub at his eyes. "Not sure I can move."

He decides not to let the sleepover bother him. Pearce wasn't kicking him out, or making a big deal about it, so...Niko couldn't have screwed something up. He didn't overstep any boundary or make things complicated. And, really, if he just stayed there it would make their week worth of sex and drugs so much easier.
CharlotteV
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4